All hotels in Dublin, Ireland
10 Fleet Street Temple Bar, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Room 104 extremely noisy!"
Great location at a stylish hotel. Loved the interior looks, very comfortable beds. Hotel staff was helpful and friendly. Unfortunately I was given room 104 and was asked for a different room told there wasn't one. The room is above were all the hotel work is done, loud sounds of kegs being unloaded and rolled across the alley to the bar. The area is also in the heart of the Temple bar which is both a blessing and a curse, close to walking to bars, but until 3 am, people are partying and yelling. Overall I would not stay here again, unless you are up til late and can sleep in with noise.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Boutique hotel in the heart of Temple Bar"
Great hotel if you want to be in the middle of Dublin. Close to many attractions, including Trinity College, Dublin Castle, and of course, right in Temple Bar and all of it's activities. Very friendly staff, and very helpful. Only critism is that the streets outside can be very noisy late at night.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
They haven't maintained this once upscale hotel in years. Rooms have mold, need paint, broken window fixtures and dirty carpeting. The while stay was a disappointment.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2013
Katie
"Very convenient. Right in the heart of Temple Bar"
Very nice stay. Convenient to center of Dublin. Very close proximity to the River Liffey. Updated and boutique hotel.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Excellent...but loud"
This was my first stay here. I am a frequent traveler to Dublin and the location is perfect for business and leisure. But the comments from previous reviewers about the noise from the attached bar/club are absolutely try. My room was above the courtyard and was very noisy until about 4:00 AM on the weekend. I had asked for a quiet room based on the notes I had read. I was upgraded to a room that was very nice and spacious but definitely not quiet.
3 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
"Great hotel, great location"
Really enjoyed the Morgan in the Temple Bar neighborhood. Very close to all the bars and restaurants, walking distance to many sites in Dublin. Room was comfy and clean. Would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
Veronica
"Great location and great room!"
The Morgan was a great hotel for our 3 nights in Dublin. Its location in Temple Bar means it's walking distance to many attractions and points of interest. The Temple Bar area gets very loud on Friday and Saturdays (and there is a dj and bongo drummer in the hotel bar adding greatly to the noise), so be prepared for that. We did leave our windows open at night for ventilation, so the noise filled the room those two nights (I think it goes until 2 or 3 am). We liked the music, so it was not an issue for us. The staff is cordial but I was disappointed when I requested a 1pm checkout that they wanted to charge 10€ per hour for a late checkout. And no offer to store our luggage in lieu of a late check out. So that reason is why I dinged them one star.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"Nice facility, NOISY. Do not stay here if you wish"
Central location in Temple Bar area. Due to club smoking area in the alleyway of this hotel, do not expect a restful night until after 2 am. I would have expected that they would warn potential guests of the lively neighborhoos
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Good, not great."
The staff and service were great. The hotel is in a wonderful location; however there is a lot of noise until late at night (2-3 AM). The hotel itself is very nice, but be aware that not all rooms have air conditioning. We were at the hotel on the hottest time in the last decade, so it was rather uncomfortable without a/c in the room. They did provide a fan to keep the air moving, and you can open the windows. All in all, I would be likely to stay at The Morgan again, as long as I requested a room that was off of the main street (less noise) and if the temperature was cooler.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"Location!!! hottest place to stay."
Staff was friendly and accommodating. It's s fun hotel with a modern vibe. Would stay there again. The only thing I would do different is watch how easy it is to spend the $$$. Highest price for drinks/food/parking on the strip. Pre-party before otherwise bring your big boy wallet out.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Nice enough hotel in great part of town"
At the end of Temple Bar. Can be a bit loud, but not too bad since it's near the end. Prime location for exploring center city Dublin. Friendly staff, upscale decor. Small room, but comfortable enough.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"just eh"
Central location, cool furnishings. Concierge did not seem to have a first hand knowledge of the city. He just googled info on the LUAS system. Had no maps or info. If you want a loud party outside your front door all night this is the place for you
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Amazing location, very clean, great hotel.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
I would not stay or recommend this hotel. It is in the temple area which is commonly referred to as the temple of doom. The room we got did not have air conditioning and was looking at the Main Street, so it was very loud at all times of the night! The front desk was not helpful with directions, and when I needed something brought to the room, I had to call multiple times to get them to bring it to my room. The day we were leaving, we asked the front desk to order a cab for us and to make sure they would accept a credit card. When I got to the cab, the hotel charged our credit card an additional 5 euros for administration fee to call order the cab. That is ridiculous!
4 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Great location! Great hotel!"
This hotel is located in the heart of Temple Bar, where all the pubs are. It is a lively neighborhood, day and night. The hotel is recently remodeled. The rooms are small but really comfortable and clean. It has all amenities you can need. I would certainly stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Caroline
"Will definitely be back!"
I loved this hotel. It was the perfect location to everything. Will definitely be back when we're in Dublin :)
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
DJ
"Good hotel if you like to party"
The Morgan was a nice hotel. Very interesting decor and rooms were nice. The showers were excellent...love the rain shower head and additional wand. Balconies were nice. Just be warned that the bar turns into a dance club at night, and if you don't like the party scene, this probably isn't the hotel for you. That being said, it was a nice touch to include ear plugs in the room for guests.
3 night trip Jun 15, 2013
aaronb13
"Excellent location"
The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating, it has a funky decoration and is situated right in the centre of where everything is happening , which became the problem! Our room was above the Hard Rock Cafe where they didn't stop partying until early morning hours. It was impossible to get any sleep on account of the noise. Maybe weekdays are better when the partying is less.
2 night romance trip Jun 15, 2013
"In the heart of temple bar"
Very nice hotel, upscale boutique that is very well maintained. The only downside was the room was a bit warm and if you opened the window to cool down at night you had to deal with the noise of Fleet Street.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2013
Justin
"First time in Dublin!"
Great hotel in a great location! A group of drunk homeless dudes got annoying outside our window, but hey...it IS the Temple Bar area! GREAT night club and DJ, danced my but off! Would stay there again!
Other trip May 15, 2013
Josh G
We knowingly selected this hotel for its proximity to the Temple Bar area. Despite being in the midst of the action, it was plenty quiet on the top floor. The only significant drawback was the size of the room and the bathroom. It was so tiny that we barely he anywhere to place our bags and still move in the room. The staff were very helpful and professional and gave good dinner suggestions.
2 night trip May 1, 2013
"Beware of no hot water & the night club!"
This hotel is not the best for the price. We didn't have any hot water in our room...mentioned it to the front desk who said they'd have it fixed but never did. There is a night club in the bar/restaurant on Fridays-Sundays which was NEVER mentioned anywhere and the noise goes until 3am. The walls literally shake from the music. So, we complained the next morning and they finally moved us to a much quieter part of the hotel. While it's in the heart of Temple Bar/Dublin, it's not a place that I would stay at again.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
"Good Tuesday night stay at The Morgan"
Nice staff -- clean and comfortable room - good breakfast - great location
1 night trip Dec 11, 2012
"This hotel ticks all the boxes"
Great location with very friendly and helpful reception staff. Rooms are small bu very well laid out and t have every convenience required for overnight stay. I have stayed previously, will stay again and will definitely recommend to my friends.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2012
mairead
"Great location - somewhat tired room...."
I spent three nights here over Thanksgiving. The location is great - very central but with the location comes weekend noise (no fault of the hotel). The chair in my room was ripped but otherwise clean room. The king bed was two twins that had a tendency to drift. The staff was wonderful - I arrived from the US at 5:30 AM and my room was not ready so they put me in a twin room to catch some zzzz's. SOOOOOO APPRECIATED! Overall, a good hotel.
3 night romance trip Nov 22, 2012
Cyndy
"Beautiful, great service, late night noise"
It was great, I love the hotel ... but it was almost impossible to sleep as there was thumping music non-stop until 3 am. Ear plugs would have worked except it was so loud that you could literally feel the vibration on the bed. I wouldn't recommend this hotel unless you plan on partying all night ... which it would be great for as it's an amazing location.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2012
"No Air conditioning, No wifi, lots of smoking"
I needed a quick place to overnight near Dublin theatres and the Morgan certainly fit the bill. However, it I wasn't stuck for a last minute reservation, I would have read reviews, like this one, more carefully. This appears to be a smoking hotel, as my room smelled quite dank and the person smoking on my floor really stunk up the hall. The weirdest thing about the room was the fact that the toilet was so close to the wall that you had to sit on it sideways!!!!!!! Moreover, this hotel is right in the heart of Temple Bar, so of course, it will be noisy. It will be even noisier with the window open, which is necessary even in October. The hotel decor is an attempt at clean, modern lines, but the problem with a white background for funky furniture is that you need to paint now and then and repair the little knicks and dings around the base boards and ceiling.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2012
We had a fantastic stay at The Morgan. We arrived a little early at the hotel and were able to check in immediately. Our room unfortunately smelled like smoke and were upgraded to a bigger and nicer room. The staff were most accommodating and couldn't do enough for us. The hotel was in a great location and very trendy.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2012
"In need of a face lift but location is king"
Location, location, location - This is what this hotel is all about. We were recommended The Morgan by a few friends but it became clear to us almost immediately that these friends visited the hotel years ago when i'm sure it was a leading boutique hotel. The chic decor is several years old and is noticable. The staff were all so-so, certainly still playing the 'too cool for school' card which the hotel cannot live up to anymore. Rooms were ok, in serious need of a face lift, there were burn holes in our curtain and the walls, bathroom and tables were not cleaned sufficiently. The location is great, if you are not there to enjoy the Temple Bar nightlife then stay elsewhere, it really is the only strength to this hotel.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2012
aacolman
Our rooms were the smallest on the floor. We saw other rooms that were being cleaned and they were all larger. Makes me wonder if we are given the worst rooms because we are booking via a discount provider like Hotels.com.
3 night trip Sep 9, 2012
"Long on style - short on function and comfort"
Stylish, but needs maintenance. Daily cleaning not good. Very loud neighborhood on weekend. Very warm in the room so needed to leave windows open. Location very good. Check in and check out not efficient. Rooms ver low light levels. Overall not satisfied and cannot recommend.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2012
"Right in the Center of it All - Temple Bar"
Great place with a modern look and feel. Nice dance club on the ground floor, great spot if you're looking to party.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2012

Excellent
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
"Great Night in Dublin"
Booked 4 rooms for me and friends for a night out in Dublin, Staff so very friendly from the moment we arrived, The Hotel is so convenient to Dublins nightlife, Fab touches, great staff and great Breakfast, even when you are a bit late! would recomend again and again! John C
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
"Not what was expected"
Room was location meant we where woken up every morning at 4am by banging and shouting as it was located in one of the side roads. Couldnt check in until after 3pm even though we where told to come back at 1pm and we would be sorted. Room is very basic and beds are very very uncomfortable.
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Melisa
"Nice design but average..."
I liked the minimalist style and design of the hotel but to me it seemed in need of cleaning. The room I stayed in and the lift stank of body odour and the carpet and some of the furniture were stained
1 night trip Aug 10, 2015
"Can not beat the location"
Having been to Dublin several times we decided to stay in the heart of Temple bar as it is a great central point within town. First impressions of the hotel were great, check in staff were very pleasant and reception area was clean & modern. We were given a room on the 1st floor directly above the hotel nightclub/bar. On our first night we had arrived back to the room shortly before the music below us finished at 3am so was not much of a problem. On the 2nd night we decided to have an early night but the music from below was extremely loud (even with the earplugs provided) The King Deluxe room was spacious however there were things that let down the room such as the iron mark on the carpet, the bedside cabinet glass was broken as well as the base of the wooden bed having a huge crack along the side, although the mattress was very comfortable!
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Very nice hotel in a great location. Quiet for a hotel in the middle of town.
2 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2015
"Noisy but nice"
Hotel was as advertised - very central, decor a little self-consciously hip but not bad. Service was good, breakfast good value at €10 per head for cooked breakfast. Only negative was loud music in the dining room in the evening which drove us away (not that big a problem - plenty of restaurants in the Temple Bar area) and the street outside was pretty noisy too. It would not have been possible to sleep with the windows open.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
Dominic
Very enjoyable stay. Room was very small but clean & comfortable.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Lovely hotel"
Amazing will be back
1 night trip Jul 24, 2015
valerie
This I was the third time at this hotel. The staff were as friendly and helpful as ever although we felt the twin room we were given wasn't as good as the year before as the window was faulty and right over the kitchen which made it very noisy early in the morning. However we would go again but request a different room!
3 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"Buzzing"
Had a lovely time , if your looking to sleep early it's not the place to be .. As street very noisey but in wasn't there to sleep early
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Good place to stay for the Royal Albert Hall"
Went my Mother who is disabled and the staff were really helpful. £50 for a glass of Hennessy's though..
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Stephen
Love this hotel but it's the 2nd time I stayed and room was tiny. No comfort for 2people.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"Nice hotel very good location"
Very good hotel staff very friendly very good location and plenty of things to do breakfast in hotel was very good and a good variety of food for everyone there was also a excellant smoking room
Other trip May 11, 2015
carol
"Perfectly situated in the heart of Dublin"
Fantastic hotel in the heart of Temple Bar. Perfectly situated, beautiful hotel with a lovely relaxing bar which was a total contrast to the Temple Bar Bars which are just on the doorstep.
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Dean
"lovely hotel"
I had a really nice time. staff were nice, and the hotel was lovely.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
"Great Location, Well worth it."
Booked a last minute deal on hotels.com and got the room very cheaply. So the size of the room wasn't an issue given the price paid. The hotel is in temple bar, Dublin so expect it to be loud. Hotel was clean comfortable and everything on your doorstep.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Fantastic"
My saty in this hotel was absolutely fantastic the environment was okey the staffs there are well accomodative.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015