All hotels in Dublin, Ireland

Bar is awesome
    Clean
    Comfortable
"Great location."
Great location. friendly staff. A little noisy especially if you leave the windows open. i would still visit again.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
kim
"Noisy but very nice!"
If you can't sleep at night with noise, this hotel or any others in Temple Bar are not for you. If you want to be central to the Dublin sights in the day and the Temple Bar nightlife at night, it's great! Great staff, clean cozy rooms, and an outstanding location.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Rob & Tessa
"Odd place"
Very unusual hotel. As an example, the design painted on the elevator to our floor was a view of the Mona Lisa from behind, lifting her skirt with nothing on underneath. Distinctly odd and funky. That said, it was clean and the staff was very pleasant. We had a problem on the first morning of not getting an automated wakeup call (and despite assurances that the manager would investigate an dry back to us promptly we never heard from anyone) but the next morning the manager took it upon himself to call us personally to make sure we got the call. The shower has no door, so the floor gets liberally soaked when you take a shower, but there are plenty of towels. The pressure was great. Despite being in a very noisy part of town (Temple Bar), our room was very quiet and we heard neither noise from the street nor from any other room. The hotel has no parking facilities, but there is a parking structure across the street and the hotel has preferential pricing (although the quick overnight stays are cheaper with the lot's special price). Nice place, well priced, friendly staff and clean. Recommended.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Overall a great stay!"
My husband and I stayed here during the Dublin portion of our honeymoon, and really have no complaints! It is in the heart of Temple Bar, so naturally it was very busy, but we were never kept awake by noise or anything like that. Overall it was a very comfortable stay!
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2014
"Great hotel in Temple Bar."
We flew in from the US and landed well before the check in times on the website. Bevin was incredibly helpful to get us into a room ahead of schedule as we clearly were exhausted from our travels. We did a upgrade to the suite which we certainly recommend to everyone. The room was very clean and roomy for a great price. The restaurant within the hotel was really good and open very late for those late night snacks after a night out. If we needed anything the concierge went above and beyond to help us. The hotel has a great location and is walking distance to the best pubs in the Temple Bar area. It is also walking distance to Grafton St and Trinity College. The bar downstairs had live music and a great atmosphere. We plan to return around the same time next year and will certainly be calling the Morgan home for the week.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Brandon
"Great stay, I'll go again"
I arrived at the hotel very early in the day...maybe, 9am. But, they gave me a room. They gave me great information about pubs, etc. I needed an electrical adapter...they loaned me one. I needed an umbrella, there was one in the room. Great hotel. The only thing to be aware of is that it is in the Temple Bar district where young people like to go out late and have a good time. Not necessarily a quiet location.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
"Right in Temple Bar"
The check in experience was a little chaotic, with lots of people checking out and picking up their luggage while we were trying to check in, and there was only one staff member, who was clearly overwhelmed. Once we got to our room, it was a good size and clean. The only downside is that our room overlooked the main street and it was quite loud throughout the night due to everyone out partying. Try to get a room on the back side of the hotel for more quiet.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Lee
"We loved this place!!!"
My husband and I spent the first night of our honeymoon here in Dublin. Despite construction (you'd barely notice) the hotel was gorgeous, quiet, impeccably decorated, comfortable, in a great neighborhood, and the staff was so sweet and helpful! We loved everything about it and would absolutely stay again.
1 night trip May 20, 2014
Lauren
"At the foot of the castle!"
The location put us within an easy walking distance of the castle. The street outside is fairly busy with the neighborhood's office traffic; however, once the doors close, there's nothing but tranquility. Staff was eager to help us find our way and knowledgeable about tourist interests. I would not be surprised to find them equally professional to business travelers.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Bev
"Stay in Temple Bar at the Mirhan"
Very nice location. Rooms clean, comfortable, and service wonderful. It is not a quiet location for light sleepers . We had no problem since we were so tired . Stayed two nights and would stay again . Breakfast buffet very nice.
2 night trip May 21, 2014
Silvia
"Great place!"
Excellent location, friendly staff and very clean rooms.
Other trip May 19, 2014
TJ
"Nice hotel, in the center of the night life."
The room and staff were very pleasant. This was our last night in Ireland after a 10 day action packed tripped and we were pretty exhausted and had to be up early in the morning to catch our flight. This hotel is definitely in the heart of the night life. There is no AC in the rooms so we wanted to have our windows open, but it was so incredibly loud at night due to all the bars and nightclubs (including the one right below us in the hotel). We were SO tired it didn't matter, and fell asleep anyways, but if you are looking for a place where you can retire early to a quiet setting... this is NOT it. If you are looking for a place that is an easy walk to good food and an abundance of pubs and clubs...then this is for you. :)
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Nora
"great hotel..highly recommended!"
The staff at the Morgan were awesome. We arrived at 7:00am, which is 8 hours before check in. We were able to check our bags so we could go out and explore dublin with having to haul around luggage. Everyone was extremely nice an accommodating. The morning we arrived we had breakfast in the restaurant. It was a full Irish buffet. The food was delicious and well prepared and was def worth the 10 Euro price. The hotel is located right in the heart of Temple bar so we did not have to walk far to eat dinner or have a pint. Lots of little shops for souvenirs as well. I would def stay at the Morgan next time we are in Dublin!
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
scott steele
"Fun time in Dublin"
Modern rooms great location and great price would be very tempted to stay here again if I plan to spend time in the Temple Bar neighborhood.
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2014
"Party Central"
Hotel is a 30 Euro trip from the airport with tip. The hotel is blocks from Temple Bar where you MUST get a pint of Guiness or your trip is a waste. We were allowed early check in. When we got there it was a little hectic but they promised us early check in. They said to go get breakfast and they would be ready in 45 min. and we would find our bags in our room upon return. We came back after a bite to eat. Their breakfast is WAY overpriced, we went elsewhere. When we went up to the room there was only one of our four bags!! I went back down and they accidentally put the others in the closet. This was concerning to say the least. The room was very small, the beds were tolerable, but thats about it. The room was pretty at first glance but everything was dingy and old. There was a club downstairs with a DJ and that was extremely noisy. This hotel is in party central. The crowds carried on until 4am EVERY night!! We had jet lag and didn't sleep for two days. We overslept and missed a tour because of the lack of sleep costing us $400. The noise was unbearable. It was centrally located and made for easy in and out stops after shopping and sightseeing.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
Shawna
"Great location, but beware Friday and Saturday"
Arrived on a Wednesday to stay through Sunday. Perfect location, amenities and environment the first 2 days. Friday night cranked up a little - we were on the second floor away from the street, BUT Saturday night is their party night. Unfortunately the smoking patio didn't have a ceiling or any barriers to our window, so boisterous and loud patrons were leaving the door open, allowing the "thumpa-thumpa" music and loud "whoops" to penetrate our hotel room. There were earplugs in the amenity jar in the bathroom. I think the hotel should find a way to contain the noise for those not in the party scene. I assure you they made more money on our room than the student patrons paid for alcohol - or maybe not...
4 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2013
Sid
"Great Central Dublin Location"
Our first time in Dublin and we were thrilled on having picked The Morgan. The hotel has an amazing location near all the major sites. The room was very comfortable and the atmosphere hip and chic. One note, our room did not have an A/C which given it was late Autumn worked just fine. The staff was extremely accommodating and very helpful. Highly recommend the hotel to anyone and would definitely stay there again.
4 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Alex&Paul
"Great find! In the heart of it all! Beautiful"
Great rooms, super staff (friendly /helpful, went out if their way to make our stay a special one! Great location in temple bar... Would def stay here again
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Florian
Overall the hotel was ok. It was nice to have a restaurant/bar in the hotel. The hotel staff was amazing, service great. My complaint was with the room itself. The bed was a thin mattress. The heating in on a timer so you dont have full control. My refrigerator in my room wasnt working nor was the mini bar stocked. my hugest complaint was the bathroom. The shower was open to the bathroom so the floor is flooded with water after every shower. The shower curtain does nothing to help with this problem. So you are basically standing in water while brushing your teeth unless you use all your towels to soak up the water.
3 night trip Nov 13, 2013
"Awesome Experience"
The staff is very friendly!! AMAZING, super helpful. The bed was very comfy and the rooms are great. Good drinks and food! The only thing to watch out for is Fri-Sunday the bar on the ground floor is a happening place! I was okay with it. But it was loud at night, also my room was on the first floor. But I can sleep through anything so I didn't have a problem.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2013
"great hotel kind staff"
I enjoyed staying at The Morgan during the web summit. When I showed up early in the morning the staff was very kind arranging a temporary room until mine was ready and offering me great coffee & breakfast. The rooms are nicely designed, would love to be back.
2 night business trip Oct 30, 2013
Atil Erken
"Right in the Heart of Temple Bar"
The title highlights this hotel's best quality. It is right on Fleet street which is the heart of Temple Bar. Restaurants, bars, shopping, live music, this street has it all. Our room was ready upon our afternoon arrival. The staff was friendly, but since we were only there overnight, we did not interact otherwise. The room was clean, but a little small. It had a modern feel to it, yet had some oddities. The full/queen bed was actually two single beds pushed together with a mattress topper connecting them to try and be a seamless mattress. Ironically enough, the mattress(s) was actually comfortable. The TV and wifi in the room worked well. There were not many outlets to utilize for multiple items. The bathroom was very updated and came fully equipped with a warming towel rack. Overall, the stay was decent, but nothing that was an over the top type discovery. You should really utilize its location if you choose to stay here.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2013
Steve & Michelle
"Loud"
Beautiful, hip hotel in the heart of everything with friendly and helpful staff. Our room was spacious, but very loud. There is a great nightclub in the lobby with a Manhattan feel, but the music went until 2:30AM. Unfortunately, we could hear every beat of it. We should have known when we saw complimentary ear plugs in the bathroom.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Curtis
Good hotel in the heat of Temple Bar. Small room with strange shower battery and no light in the mirror in the batroom.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
8gats
"Room 104 extremely noisy!"
Great location at a stylish hotel. Loved the interior looks, very comfortable beds. Hotel staff was helpful and friendly. Unfortunately I was given room 104 and was asked for a different room told there wasn't one. The room is above were all the hotel work is done, loud sounds of kegs being unloaded and rolled across the alley to the bar. The area is also in the heart of the Temple bar which is both a blessing and a curse, close to walking to bars, but until 3 am, people are partying and yelling. Overall I would not stay here again, unless you are up til late and can sleep in with noise.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Boutique hotel in the heart of Temple Bar"
Great hotel if you want to be in the middle of Dublin. Close to many attractions, including Trinity College, Dublin Castle, and of course, right in Temple Bar and all of it's activities. Very friendly staff, and very helpful. Only critism is that the streets outside can be very noisy late at night.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
They haven't maintained this once upscale hotel in years. Rooms have mold, need paint, broken window fixtures and dirty carpeting. The while stay was a disappointment.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2013
Katie
"Very convenient. Right in the heart of Temple Bar"
Very nice stay. Convenient to center of Dublin. Very close proximity to the River Liffey. Updated and boutique hotel.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Excellent...but loud"
This was my first stay here. I am a frequent traveler to Dublin and the location is perfect for business and leisure. But the comments from previous reviewers about the noise from the attached bar/club are absolutely try. My room was above the courtyard and was very noisy until about 4:00 AM on the weekend. I had asked for a quiet room based on the notes I had read. I was upgraded to a room that was very nice and spacious but definitely not quiet.
3 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
"Great hotel, great location"
Really enjoyed the Morgan in the Temple Bar neighborhood. Very close to all the bars and restaurants, walking distance to many sites in Dublin. Room was comfy and clean. Would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
Veronica
"Great location and great room!"
The Morgan was a great hotel for our 3 nights in Dublin. Its location in Temple Bar means it's walking distance to many attractions and points of interest. The Temple Bar area gets very loud on Friday and Saturdays (and there is a dj and bongo drummer in the hotel bar adding greatly to the noise), so be prepared for that. We did leave our windows open at night for ventilation, so the noise filled the room those two nights (I think it goes until 2 or 3 am). We liked the music, so it was not an issue for us. The staff is cordial but I was disappointed when I requested a 1pm checkout that they wanted to charge 10€ per hour for a late checkout. And no offer to store our luggage in lieu of a late check out. So that reason is why I dinged them one star.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"Nice facility, NOISY. Do not stay here if you wish"
Central location in Temple Bar area. Due to club smoking area in the alleyway of this hotel, do not expect a restful night until after 2 am. I would have expected that they would warn potential guests of the lively neighborhoos
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Good, not great."
The staff and service were great. The hotel is in a wonderful location; however there is a lot of noise until late at night (2-3 AM). The hotel itself is very nice, but be aware that not all rooms have air conditioning. We were at the hotel on the hottest time in the last decade, so it was rather uncomfortable without a/c in the room. They did provide a fan to keep the air moving, and you can open the windows. All in all, I would be likely to stay at The Morgan again, as long as I requested a room that was off of the main street (less noise) and if the temperature was cooler.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"Location!!! hottest place to stay."
Staff was friendly and accommodating. It's s fun hotel with a modern vibe. Would stay there again. The only thing I would do different is watch how easy it is to spend the $$$. Highest price for drinks/food/parking on the strip. Pre-party before otherwise bring your big boy wallet out.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Nice enough hotel in great part of town"
At the end of Temple Bar. Can be a bit loud, but not too bad since it's near the end. Prime location for exploring center city Dublin. Friendly staff, upscale decor. Small room, but comfortable enough.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"just eh"
Central location, cool furnishings. Concierge did not seem to have a first hand knowledge of the city. He just googled info on the LUAS system. Had no maps or info. If you want a loud party outside your front door all night this is the place for you
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Amazing location, very clean, great hotel.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
I would not stay or recommend this hotel. It is in the temple area which is commonly referred to as the temple of doom. The room we got did not have air conditioning and was looking at the Main Street, so it was very loud at all times of the night! The front desk was not helpful with directions, and when I needed something brought to the room, I had to call multiple times to get them to bring it to my room. The day we were leaving, we asked the front desk to order a cab for us and to make sure they would accept a credit card. When I got to the cab, the hotel charged our credit card an additional 5 euros for administration fee to call order the cab. That is ridiculous!
4 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Great location! Great hotel!"
This hotel is located in the heart of Temple Bar, where all the pubs are. It is a lively neighborhood, day and night. The hotel is recently remodeled. The rooms are small but really comfortable and clean. It has all amenities you can need. I would certainly stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Caroline
"Will definitely be back!"
I loved this hotel. It was the perfect location to everything. Will definitely be back when we're in Dublin :)
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
DJ
"Good hotel if you like to party"
The Morgan was a nice hotel. Very interesting decor and rooms were nice. The showers were excellent...love the rain shower head and additional wand. Balconies were nice. Just be warned that the bar turns into a dance club at night, and if you don't like the party scene, this probably isn't the hotel for you. That being said, it was a nice touch to include ear plugs in the room for guests.
3 night trip Jun 15, 2013
aaronb13
"Excellent location"
The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating, it has a funky decoration and is situated right in the centre of where everything is happening , which became the problem! Our room was above the Hard Rock Cafe where they didn't stop partying until early morning hours. It was impossible to get any sleep on account of the noise. Maybe weekdays are better when the partying is less.
2 night romance trip Jun 15, 2013
"In the heart of temple bar"
Very nice hotel, upscale boutique that is very well maintained. The only downside was the room was a bit warm and if you opened the window to cool down at night you had to deal with the noise of Fleet Street.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2013
Justin
"First time in Dublin!"
Great hotel in a great location! A group of drunk homeless dudes got annoying outside our window, but hey...it IS the Temple Bar area! GREAT night club and DJ, danced my but off! Would stay there again!
Other trip May 15, 2013
Josh G
We knowingly selected this hotel for its proximity to the Temple Bar area. Despite being in the midst of the action, it was plenty quiet on the top floor. The only significant drawback was the size of the room and the bathroom. It was so tiny that we barely he anywhere to place our bags and still move in the room. The staff were very helpful and professional and gave good dinner suggestions.
2 night trip May 1, 2013
"Beware of no hot water & the night club!"
This hotel is not the best for the price. We didn't have any hot water in our room...mentioned it to the front desk who said they'd have it fixed but never did. There is a night club in the bar/restaurant on Fridays-Sundays which was NEVER mentioned anywhere and the noise goes until 3am. The walls literally shake from the music. So, we complained the next morning and they finally moved us to a much quieter part of the hotel. While it's in the heart of Temple Bar/Dublin, it's not a place that I would stay at again.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013

"Good choice for business or holiday"
Great location choice for business trip with good amenities close to hotel. Restaurant food menu quite limited but acceptable. Restaurant / bar area very lively of an evening so if you're looking to have a quiet meal at end of day it's not an ideal choice but perfect if staying in a group. Staff all very friendly. Room on 4th floor extremely peaceful. Hotel decor all very quirky and fun.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2016
"Awesome hotel"
Brilliant hotel, very friendly staff and great location
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
Emma
"Morgan never again"
Nice hotel just too loud at night can't check until 3 and can't go to sleep until the disco bar finishes below the guest rooms
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
stephen
הזמנו חדר זוגי,עם מיטה זוגית..לצערינו המיטה היתה מחולקת ל 2 מזרונים שהיו ממש קשיחים! הכיור היה סתום..והציף לני את כול חדר האמבטיה
1 night romance trip Dec 15, 2015