All hotels in Dublin, Ireland
10 Fleet Street Temple Bar, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Location!!! hottest place to stay."
Staff was friendly and accommodating. It's s fun hotel with a modern vibe. Would stay there again. The only thing I would do different is watch how easy it is to spend the $$$. Highest price for drinks/food/parking on the strip. Pre-party before otherwise bring your big boy wallet out.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Nice enough hotel in great part of town"
At the end of Temple Bar. Can be a bit loud, but not too bad since it's near the end. Prime location for exploring center city Dublin. Friendly staff, upscale decor. Small room, but comfortable enough.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"just eh"
Central location, cool furnishings. Concierge did not seem to have a first hand knowledge of the city. He just googled info on the LUAS system. Had no maps or info. If you want a loud party outside your front door all night this is the place for you
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Amazing location, very clean, great hotel.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
I would not stay or recommend this hotel. It is in the temple area which is commonly referred to as the temple of doom. The room we got did not have air conditioning and was looking at the Main Street, so it was very loud at all times of the night! The front desk was not helpful with directions, and when I needed something brought to the room, I had to call multiple times to get them to bring it to my room. The day we were leaving, we asked the front desk to order a cab for us and to make sure they would accept a credit card. When I got to the cab, the hotel charged our credit card an additional 5 euros for administration fee to call order the cab. That is ridiculous!
4 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Great location! Great hotel!"
This hotel is located in the heart of Temple Bar, where all the pubs are. It is a lively neighborhood, day and night. The hotel is recently remodeled. The rooms are small but really comfortable and clean. It has all amenities you can need. I would certainly stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Caroline
"Will definitely be back!"
I loved this hotel. It was the perfect location to everything. Will definitely be back when we're in Dublin :)
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
DJ
"Good hotel if you like to party"
The Morgan was a nice hotel. Very interesting decor and rooms were nice. The showers were excellent...love the rain shower head and additional wand. Balconies were nice. Just be warned that the bar turns into a dance club at night, and if you don't like the party scene, this probably isn't the hotel for you. That being said, it was a nice touch to include ear plugs in the room for guests.
3 night trip Jun 15, 2013
aaronb13
"Excellent location"
The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating, it has a funky decoration and is situated right in the centre of where everything is happening , which became the problem! Our room was above the Hard Rock Cafe where they didn't stop partying until early morning hours. It was impossible to get any sleep on account of the noise. Maybe weekdays are better when the partying is less.
2 night romance trip Jun 15, 2013
"In the heart of temple bar"
Very nice hotel, upscale boutique that is very well maintained. The only downside was the room was a bit warm and if you opened the window to cool down at night you had to deal with the noise of Fleet Street.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2013
Justin
"First time in Dublin!"
Great hotel in a great location! A group of drunk homeless dudes got annoying outside our window, but hey...it IS the Temple Bar area! GREAT night club and DJ, danced my but off! Would stay there again!
Other trip May 15, 2013
Josh G
We knowingly selected this hotel for its proximity to the Temple Bar area. Despite being in the midst of the action, it was plenty quiet on the top floor. The only significant drawback was the size of the room and the bathroom. It was so tiny that we barely he anywhere to place our bags and still move in the room. The staff were very helpful and professional and gave good dinner suggestions.
2 night trip May 1, 2013
"Beware of no hot water & the night club!"
This hotel is not the best for the price. We didn't have any hot water in our room...mentioned it to the front desk who said they'd have it fixed but never did. There is a night club in the bar/restaurant on Fridays-Sundays which was NEVER mentioned anywhere and the noise goes until 3am. The walls literally shake from the music. So, we complained the next morning and they finally moved us to a much quieter part of the hotel. While it's in the heart of Temple Bar/Dublin, it's not a place that I would stay at again.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
"Good Tuesday night stay at The Morgan"
Nice staff -- clean and comfortable room - good breakfast - great location
1 night trip Dec 11, 2012
"This hotel ticks all the boxes"
Great location with very friendly and helpful reception staff. Rooms are small bu very well laid out and t have every convenience required for overnight stay. I have stayed previously, will stay again and will definitely recommend to my friends.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2012
mairead
"Great location - somewhat tired room...."
I spent three nights here over Thanksgiving. The location is great - very central but with the location comes weekend noise (no fault of the hotel). The chair in my room was ripped but otherwise clean room. The king bed was two twins that had a tendency to drift. The staff was wonderful - I arrived from the US at 5:30 AM and my room was not ready so they put me in a twin room to catch some zzzz's. SOOOOOO APPRECIATED! Overall, a good hotel.
3 night romance trip Nov 22, 2012
Cyndy
"Beautiful, great service, late night noise"
It was great, I love the hotel ... but it was almost impossible to sleep as there was thumping music non-stop until 3 am. Ear plugs would have worked except it was so loud that you could literally feel the vibration on the bed. I wouldn't recommend this hotel unless you plan on partying all night ... which it would be great for as it's an amazing location.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2012
"No Air conditioning, No wifi, lots of smoking"
I needed a quick place to overnight near Dublin theatres and the Morgan certainly fit the bill. However, it I wasn't stuck for a last minute reservation, I would have read reviews, like this one, more carefully. This appears to be a smoking hotel, as my room smelled quite dank and the person smoking on my floor really stunk up the hall. The weirdest thing about the room was the fact that the toilet was so close to the wall that you had to sit on it sideways!!!!!!! Moreover, this hotel is right in the heart of Temple Bar, so of course, it will be noisy. It will be even noisier with the window open, which is necessary even in October. The hotel decor is an attempt at clean, modern lines, but the problem with a white background for funky furniture is that you need to paint now and then and repair the little knicks and dings around the base boards and ceiling.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2012
We had a fantastic stay at The Morgan. We arrived a little early at the hotel and were able to check in immediately. Our room unfortunately smelled like smoke and were upgraded to a bigger and nicer room. The staff were most accommodating and couldn't do enough for us. The hotel was in a great location and very trendy.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2012
"In need of a face lift but location is king"
Location, location, location - This is what this hotel is all about. We were recommended The Morgan by a few friends but it became clear to us almost immediately that these friends visited the hotel years ago when i'm sure it was a leading boutique hotel. The chic decor is several years old and is noticable. The staff were all so-so, certainly still playing the 'too cool for school' card which the hotel cannot live up to anymore. Rooms were ok, in serious need of a face lift, there were burn holes in our curtain and the walls, bathroom and tables were not cleaned sufficiently. The location is great, if you are not there to enjoy the Temple Bar nightlife then stay elsewhere, it really is the only strength to this hotel.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2012
aacolman
Our rooms were the smallest on the floor. We saw other rooms that were being cleaned and they were all larger. Makes me wonder if we are given the worst rooms because we are booking via a discount provider like Hotels.com.
3 night trip Sep 9, 2012
"Long on style - short on function and comfort"
Stylish, but needs maintenance. Daily cleaning not good. Very loud neighborhood on weekend. Very warm in the room so needed to leave windows open. Location very good. Check in and check out not efficient. Rooms ver low light levels. Overall not satisfied and cannot recommend.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2012
"Right in the Center of it All - Temple Bar"
Great place with a modern look and feel. Nice dance club on the ground floor, great spot if you're looking to party.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2012
"Things got better"
When we arrived, our room was small, hot, noisy and dirty. After noting this to the management we were relocated into a very nice room that was clean, spacious and quiet. Ask for the newly renovated wing. The older rooms are tired
2 night trip Aug 16, 2012
Greg
"Expect noisy environment of Temple Bar area."
Room was small but pretty good. It was noisy into early morning, but that is the area with lots of bars and music. It was warm, but opening the window was an issue because the curtains restricted the opening...but an open window increased the noise factor. The small shower needed handles for safety and soap holder. Management took suggestions seriously and will likely make changes. Good location but not for those wanting peace & quiet.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2012
R D M
"Nice hotel but a little run down"
The staff at the Morgan were very friendly and our room was very nice. My main complaint is that the hotel appeared to be a bit run down. Everything was nice, but seemed a bit dirty or worn. If things were spruced up a bit this would be a phenomenal hotel given the great location and atmosphere.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2012
"Temple Bar"
The area can be a bit noisy, especially on weekends. Our room was in the back and quiet! Hotel had a very young and "techno" bar so we didn't have meals at the hotel due to noise.
2 night trip Aug 5, 2012
Patricia Emma
Bathrooms need more room to put stuff. Sink was clogged. No air conditioning. Shower head too low.
3 night romance trip Jul 30, 2012

This I was the third time at this hotel. The staff were as friendly and helpful as ever although we felt the twin room we were given wasn't as good as the year before as the window was faulty and right over the kitchen which made it very noisy early in the morning. However we would go again but request a different room!
3 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"Buzzing"
Had a lovely time , if your looking to sleep early it's not the place to be .. As street very noisey but in wasn't there to sleep early
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Good place to stay for the Royal Albert Hall"
Went my Mother who is disabled and the staff were really helpful. £50 for a glass of Hennessy's though..
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Stephen
Love this hotel but it's the 2nd time I stayed and room was tiny. No comfort for 2people.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"Perfectly situated in the heart of Dublin"
Fantastic hotel in the heart of Temple Bar. Perfectly situated, beautiful hotel with a lovely relaxing bar which was a total contrast to the Temple Bar Bars which are just on the doorstep.
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Dean
"lovely hotel"
I had a really nice time. staff were nice, and the hotel was lovely.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
"Great Location, Well worth it."
Booked a last minute deal on hotels.com and got the room very cheaply. So the size of the room wasn't an issue given the price paid. The hotel is in temple bar, Dublin so expect it to be loud. Hotel was clean comfortable and everything on your doorstep.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Fantastic"
My saty in this hotel was absolutely fantastic the environment was okey the staffs there are well accomodative.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Nicole
"Beautiful hotel in the heart of Dublin"
We stayed here for 3 nights for my boyfriends birthday and we didn't want to leave, the hotel is in the perfect location if you are looking for plenty of restaurants, pubs and nightlife in middle of Temple Bar. Our room was very spacious with a huge bed, a balcony and a bath, it was very modern and had all the facilities you would need. Staff were very helpful and there is a luggage storage facility for once you have checked out. Would definitely return.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Jade
"Looks good but disappointing"
If you book into this hotel do not expect a quiet night. It is located at the end of Temple Bar and unfortunately our room was located opposite a night club, it did not quieten down until around 3 am! The bedding was clean but the carpet had hair and stains on, there was wine spilt up the wall and ring marks on the bed side tables. There was dirt in the bottom of the shower and the toilet was facing the the glass shower wall, this allowed a small child to sit on the toilet with less than 30cm to get your legs in! It did not live up to the reviews, do not accept Room 104!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Jane
"US Invasion"
The hotel was lovely, very clean and beautifully decorated. We were given a free upgrade but to be honest the upgraded room looked like the standard room we were expecting. Not to mention our view was of the hostel behind and it's rubbish area. Being the weekend before St Patrick's Day we were expecting it to be noisey and busy. However nothing could've prepared us for the American Invasion. We arrived at the hotel at 7:30pm and American boys were being kicked out of the hotel and throwing up outside and this was the start of things to come. Not to mention the noise in the hallways of an evening. We couldn't hear the noise from the bar, however we avoided it at all costs as it was absolutely packed full. We would stay here again, as the hotel itself has real potential, however I would not recommend it to families or people on business. Nor would I return when there are big events or holidays like St Paddys. This is not the hotels fault however, simply poor timing on our part.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Mollie
"Lovely hotel!"
Lovely hotel, little bit noisy but expected that as right in the middle of temple bar! Great staff, lovely bar & not as expensive as expected considering location. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Needs a refurb asap"
Stayed here 4 years ago and I was disappointed. Room dirty, mini bar broken, phone broken. Great location for temple bar but that's it. Staff a little slow and not very experienced too. Moan over, I want stay here again, and I'm in Ireland every weekday.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
i travel
"Weekend getaway."
Had a great time. Hotel was really nice & the service excellent!
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Sui
"Morgan"
Fantastic hotel, would highly recommend and will certinly stay again
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Charlotte
"ok"
Very nice hotel in centre of temple bar, few little issues with shower being cold and couldnt get any hot water on firat morning but was fine on second day. Perfecr location but be prepared gets quite noisey if u choose not to part take in a few Guinness
2 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
kristian
"Bring your thermals"
The room was too cold on arrival, and the radiator was already turned up to the max. When I went to Reception they conceded this was a regular problem (!) and gave me a fan heater...which burnt out after 20 minutes. I was also unable to switch channels on the TV, so had to content myself with an extended advert for fencing panels. All in all very disappointing, given that the room was very comfortable, the location brilliant, breakfast was fine, and the staff did their best.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"No better location and real modern boutique hotel"
Location is fantastic for temple bar run. Hotel is excellent and breakfast good value for €10. Maybe a bit loud outside on a weekend I expect.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
"First time in Dublin"
This was our first visit to Dublin. From our hotel we found the city easy get around on foot. The city centre had a friendly cosmopolitan atmosphere. The Dubliner's were very friendly and went out of their way to make us welcome. However there was lots of people begging.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Patrick
"Reservation"
The stay was fine. The problem was that the hotel had no record of my reservation when we arrived. I sent an enquiry to guys about this but got no response
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
pat
"Big room, Great Location."
Room was quite big as was the bathroom. Hotel looks as though it is searching for an identity as the decor was a bit mix n match, but I liked it. Located in the heart of Temple Bar with everything within walking distance. Best smelling toiletries I have found at a hotel.
4 night trip Oct 6, 2014
Sean
Just returned from two nights stay at The Morgan with my husband. Overall a good experience, hotel is in a great location for Bars/pubs. About 45 minute walk along the river to Dublin zoo, 30 mins to Guinness storehouse. Taxi only 10 minutes and cost around 8 euros if you don't fancy the walk. Staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. On the negative side we were on the first floor and the outside noise was very loud during the night, I expect higher floors would have been better, also the internal doors are very loud when closed, we tested ours to see if it was inconsiderate guests, but it seemed they are just noisy doors! Overall good hotel for a couple of nights and great location for exploring the city.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014