All hotels in Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1135 Lakes Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA, 30043, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"4th time"
This is always the place we stay when we visit Atlanta.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Great hotel with excellent service."
Staff was very polite and professional. The breakfast was great each of the three mornings that we were at the hotel. It saved time and money to have food choices right down stairs because we had a busy schedule to keep.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
"easy access"
Room was ok and clean, Smoke odor in 1st room, had to change rooms.
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2013
Randy
"Hampton Inn Lawrenceville"
Room was right next to elevator, loud. Room had awful odor. Walls very thin, listened to neighbors for an hour before they went to bed. Breakfast was yucky. Will not stay here again. Not what I have coome to expect in a Hampton Inn.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
We enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly & very helpful. Breakfast was good and had a good variety of foods.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Natalie
"home renovation. I live in area"
very good
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Really great location and super clean"
This place was really great. Could not have been a better location..very quite spot but right next to major interstate roads, walking distance to a gas station and grocery store..and less than five miles to Wal-Mart. Will probably stay at this hotel next trip. Only downside is that they fail to inform you that the card they take "on file" is a 50$ hold on your credit card for incidentals and if you use debit it is out of your account until up to three days after your check out. And also the front desk clerk stated they don't put trash bags in the cans in your room according to policy, however I feel that it was a little unsanitary. Still a very quiet hotel with nice beds!
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Angela
"hotel close to relatives"
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. There were no flaws in the equipment.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
Chuck
The room smelled like cigarette smoke....which was odd for a non smoking room.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
"Great family hotel"
Nice hotel for families. It's quite and clean. The area is really close to malls in the Lawrenceville, Duluth area. Also close for Gwinnett Braves games as well as driving range for downtown Atlanta attractions. We went to Zoo Atlanta and to a Braves game at Turner Field and had a great time. The hotel is not very big, just three floors, so it's really quiet. Good restaurants within a 10 minute drive which is easy to find using Google Maps app on my cell phone.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
"Graduation celebration"
Very clean hotel in a peaceful location.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
We stayed on the third floor. Room 300. There was clanging and banging going on all night - I presume from an air conditioning unit on the roof. The next stay we will request a room on the first floor, as we've had no noise problem in past stays. Otherwise, this is a comfortable hotel with a great breakfast!
Response by Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville. We apologize for the inconveniences you suffered and have put actions in place to ensure they will not happen again. Thank you for pointing them out to us. We're glad you still enjoyed our breakfast and that this experience won't stop you from visiting us again. We look forward to it!
2 night trip Apr 20, 2013
Debbie
"disturbed sleep but good breakfast"
This was the first time I have considered leaving a booked room in the middle of the night. We were assigned a room that had the pool cleaning system right outside the window. The whining sound was so loud that I had substantial problem sleeping. I immediately asked for another room, but they were not able to offer me another room. DO NOT STAY IN ROOM 113, or adjacent rooms if they have no other rooms I suggest finding another hotel.The breakfast was better than many similar hotels though.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
Frequent traveler
"Atlanta fun"
Nice hotel, I would recommend it too others.
Business trip Apr 13, 2013
A j
"Nice hotel but prob with breakfast"
The hotel was very nice. The location was good for us, the staff was friendly, and the room was nice and clean. Something went wrong with breakfast, though. We showed up about 9:30 on a Sunday, and they were out of almost everything. The serving area is kind of small in this particular hotel, so it was unpleasant with everybody cramped in the tight space trying to figure out what food was available. I think it was a one-time problem, though...We would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"Great for Business Stay!"
Hotel is nice, good location. Staff are very pleasant. Room had a slight odor, but was clean otherwsie.
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
"very comfortable"
Comfortable modern hotel. Recommended.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2013
"Close to retreat area"
Very friendly staff and good breakfast.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Di
"ok but not up to Hamptons usual standards"
The room provided didn't match the description on the hotels.com website. The only employee on duty when we arrive took about 10 minutes to appear and check us in. When we got to the room and called about the sofa bed which wasn't present, she did bring a rollaway bed quickly. Breakfast and check out were what you would expect.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
tena
"Ryder Trip"
Great location - Nice people - seemed like a typical Hampton Inn, which is good. However: A bit pricie for me -
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2013
"Great Place"
The entire place was spotless clean bar a very small area under construction near the front desk. Breakfast was good; omellettes and sausage, fruit and pastries. I learned that sometimes a double bed is not that big. I will need to check that out for the future.
Response by Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
Thanks for taking the time out of your day to write about your stay at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville. It is only through objective feedback such as yours that we can hope to improve. We have just finished the construction. Hope you have the chance soon to come back and enjoy the "New" Hampton Inn Lawrenceville.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
"Very Clean, Modern, Great Breakfast - Excellent!"
I travel over 100 days a year & have seen my share of the good & the bad. The Hampton Inn Lawrenceville is definitely one fo the better hotels I've experienced. Very clean, modern inside, spacious rooms. Snacks at the front desk early in the morning & late at night, etc. Also, I was expecting the typical cold continental breakfast, but was pleasantly surprised to find eggs & ham, oatmeal (good, not watery), fruit, yogurt, pastries, English Muffins & bagels with Philadelphia cream cheese (not generic) Orange & Apple juice, & of course, multiple choices of hot coffee. Great value for the price!
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2013
Travel A Lot
i was traveling on business and my room did not have a desk area. I asked if they could move me to a room with a desk so that i could get some work done. I was told they were booked and could not accommodate a room change. they also said all the rooms with double beds do not come with a desk. Double beds are all they had available when I booked the room. They should make that information known when booking a room. I could have stayed somewhere else that could accommodate a business travelers needs.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2012
"Dated & hard to find."
First off, the hotel was difficult to find. It's at the top of a hill tucked away behind some trees. I wouldn't have found it if not for being led astray by my gps. The parking lot was not easy to get into nor labelled very well. The hotel staff was very courteous. The room was clean, but dated. I almost feel like it would have been an excellent room during the 70s. The towels were course & stale, as if the room had not been changed out in a while. There was no refrigerator or trash bags in the room; I found the latter to be very odd. The tub/shower combo was clean but it had a stain at the bottom. The hair dryer worked very well. The breakfast buffet was nice. It had the usual stuff--muffins, bagels, fruits--and everything was fresh even though I got there half an hour before it was closed. The coffee was fantastic! Overall, this was an okay stay. I'm searching the area for an updated hotel the next time I'm in town. Oh! And they failed to tell me that a $50 incidental fee would be charged to my card, even if nothing was found wrong. They said it will be credited back to my account but I'm still waiting on that to happen.
1 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2012
Jenn
"Nice hotel but has smaller than usual rooms"
Everything was over all great, however I felt the size of the rooms was a bit smaller than the last Hampton Inn I stayed at. The room had an extra coffee table taking up space and the desk was placed perpendicular to the wall which made you do an awkward step side to get to the couch and air conditioner. Additionally the breakfast staff seemed unmotivated and no where to be found when you needed something. Additionally, the hot breakfast is limited powdered scrambled eggs if you do not eat pork.
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville. Thank you for pointing out the challenge you felt with the furniture arrangement. We'll see what we can do. Also thank you for the feedback regarding the breakfast attendant. Glad you felt everything else was "great" Hope to see you back with us soon.
3 night trip Oct 12, 2012
AZ
"Nice business hotel"
Good hotel , staff was friendly. Room was nice , good size , comfortable bed.
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
"Disappointing for Business Workers"
Very old and very dark/dingy. Coffee cups half the size of normal coffee cups. Bananas and apples were brown. No desk to work at and no additional outlets to power phone or computer. Very disappointing if you are working. Depressed atmosphire. Very old old carpet. Even though hotel was clean it appeared dingy.
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
Jules
nice location and was very close to nice resturants etc
2 night trip Oct 6, 2012
gary
"Nice!"
Very nice hotel. Had an excellent comp breakfast.! The rate was reasonable, but I wish there was a more middle ground hotel in Lawrenceville. The bathroom floor needed a really good mopping which we discovered after spilling water on it and using a towel to wipe up. The towel got dirtier than it should have, but if had complained, I'm certain they would have sent someone to clean it. Staff was very nice and accommodating. Room and bedding clean otherwise. The pool is small with very little walkway around it, but that's not important to most people (I had the grand baby with us so it was to me) We will stay again next time if the rates don't go up.
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write about Hampton Inn Lawrenceville. We appreciate your note about our "nice and accommodating staff" We hope you and your family have a chance to visit us again soon. Thank you.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
"Comfy stay"
Staff was plesant, room was always clean and nicely organized. Also provided complementary toothpaste/toothbrush among other things.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
"Nice Stay"
The room was as advertised. Very clean. Liked the large bathroom. Also enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. Overall very pleased.
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write about your stay at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville. Glad you liked the size of our rooms and the complimentary breakfast. Hope you have the chance to come back again soon.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
Stan
"Extremely Neat and Clean"
It was extremely good and impressive room and hospitality.
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for the 5 Stars for your recent stay at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville. Hope to see you back with us soon.
Business trip Sep 9, 2012
I've paid top dollar for a many of less than homely hotels. Finally, I feel like I received what I paid for.
Response by Hotel Management
We are so glad you found Hampton Inn Lawrenceville such a great true value. Hope to see you back with us next time you are in town. Thanks again
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
"Excellence"
Purely a joy
3 night business trip Aug 21, 2012
"Great hotel stay"
The employees were so helpful and courteous. The building is very well kept up. The breakfast bar is fabulous!
3 night trip Jul 26, 2012
Ro
Very friendly staff and convenient location. The hotel was away from the really bad areas of traffic but within two miles or so of many area attractions. The room was clean and the staff were friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jul 24, 2012
"Great Hotel ...Not so Great Stay!"
This hotel was very nice! Our room was large and very clean. Our check in/out process was also great and breakfast was delicious! On a different stay I would have been very happy. Unfortunately, there were a group of kids in the room next to us that were horribly loud all night. (ages approximately 7-13). The parents were staying in a different room. We could hear them ALL NIGHT! Both my husband and I were very upset about the noise. They were even bouncing a ball of the wall (my husband did ask them to stop, but it continued about an hour later later and again the next morning.)
Response by General Manager
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experiences at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville. We regret the noise from the guests next store that kept you up. Children should not be in a room unsupervised. Hope you have the opportunity to enjoy another more peaceful stay with us in the near future. Thank you.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2012
"Close to Stone Mountain"
It was great...very nice and clean. Great Breakfast!
Response by Hotel Management
Thanks for the great comments regarding your visit to Hampton Inn Lawrenceville. We hope you have the chance to come back soon.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2012
Dixon
Close to all the attractions and very clean rooms!!! Great Breakfast;-)
1 night trip Jun 16, 2012
Kenyetta
"Helpful staff"
The location was perfect for us. The room was ok. Looked a lot nicer on the pictures. The breakfast was great. The staff was extremely helpful.
Response by Hotel Management
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to share your experiences at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville. We pride ourselves on customer service and are glad you found our staff "helpful." Hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2012
A Freeman

"Athens to Atlanta Road Skate 2013"
Definitely lived up to the Hampton Inn reputation. Friendly front desk staff.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2013
J Jerome
"Hampton Inn"
We were impressed with this hotel. We had a very comfortable stay, the location is slightly remote but a very quiet area.
Response by General Manager
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences at Hampton In Lawrenceville. We appreciate that you were so impressed with our staff and facility. We hope to see you back with us soon. Thank you
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2012