All hotels in Bedford, Texas, United States of America
1800 Airport Fwy, Bedford, TX, 76022, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Bad Hotel, Great experiance"
The Hotel it self was not in the best condition, the bathroom needed to be restored to a better condition. There were damage done to the shower, floor, and walls. The sitting chairs were worn and stained. Next time I go to Bedford Tx. I will not stay in that hotel. The Service of the workers were very hospitable and nice. when asked for something it was taken care of in a flash.
11 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Good enough"
I will stay there again
1 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2015
We arrived on Christmas Eve. My boyfriend and I were going to visit family and this hotel was right around the corner from the house. That night while doing Christmas with the family my boyfriend proposed. When we came into the hotel lobby that night we spoke to the lady at the front desk about our engagement. She was very sweet and congratulated us. After are two day stay, we were checking out and getting our things into the vehicle when she found me outside. She told my fiancé and I some very heart felt advice on helping with the long love that will soon be our marriage. She started into tears when she told us she had just lost her husband last year. It was so heart warming to have a woman who didn't know us at all, to care so much. Over all the stay at the hotel was great. There were restaurants and stores all around. It was in a nice part of town. We definitely had no complaints. And when we go back to Texas, that will be our stop.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"House Hunting Trip"
Great price for a Friday & Saturday night. The rooms a little small, but what do you expect at that price. I will say this, if you plan on staying here, bring some extra blankets for padding for the bed. Bed is very hard & not comfortable, but will work for that price.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Pleasure"
It was fine
3 night trip Dec 30, 2014
keith
"Inexpensive Place to Sleep"
Night desk (manager?) seemed disinterested when we arrived at 1AM, like he was in a hurry to get back to something. He never mention the Wi-Fi had a password, and it's not posted anywhere in the rooms. He had me sign, but gave me no paperwork in return.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Not worth the money"
Seemed dirty
2 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
"Good location, bad rooms."
There was no toilet paper holder, the floors were dirty, the chain lock for the door was broken off. Non-smoking room smelled as if someone had smoked there.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"OK"
Our room did not get made up.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Harry
It was a nice stay, but we had to ask for toilet paper and we didn't have hot water for a evening and night.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"ok for the price."
There seemed to be a lot of shady people roaming the halls at night. The room has no no icebox or microwave. The mattresses were very nice.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Rebecca
"NIce"
Nice hotel to stay.
1 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2014
Orhan
"very good"
The hotel was nice for the price paid.
1 night trip with friends Dec 21, 2014
Ana
"WARNING you get what you pay for!"
Elevator smelled like melted crayons, the mattress was worn out I literally sunk into the mattress it had no support! Our tv didn't work I told the front desk it never got fixed! The hotel room was not properly stocked.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Martin
"Super 8 has Super Staff"
Ashley checked us in & she is awesome. Very friendly, helpful & welcoming. Thank you!
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Felice
Adequate rooms, not the best I've stayed in but certainly not the worst. Breakfast was okay. The biggest criticism I have is that the workout center was lacking. The treadmill was rather archaic and the elliptical did not work. Other than this I feel like this was a decent motel for the price.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Overall"
Considering the price, it is one of the better places we have stayed. Of course you can always find fault, but we would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
For the price, it is a good value but don't expect the Ritz
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"basic"
Fine for cheap place to sleep and shower, beds were uncomfortable and sheets were scratchy. AC didn't blow very cold.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Excellent value."
Hotel is older, but in good condition. Great location, well light parking area. Hotel staff were wonderful. I felt secure staying there
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
ama
"Nice last minute motel."
Turned out to be a great place to stay on our last minute extended stay in Dallas and to our surprise they had a complementary breakfast!
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Justin
"good location, safe, convenient"
The staff was very nice and helpful. We checked in and out with ease. No problems, worries or concerns about our stay.
"Good stay good price"
Good place to stay close to meeting easy to get to. Food places close by
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Review"
Our room had a stale smell
2 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
BILL
"Great for the price!"
We just needed a place to stay for the weekend and didn't want to shell out $100 a night just for a place to rest our heads at night. The room was pretty basic; bed, tv, writing desk and was clean. Micro and fridge were both very clean as was the bathroom. No bugs or anything. AC worked great! Great place to stay for a great price!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Shelby
"Location ok"
Hotel in desperate need of updating. Very musty smell. Room smelled of smoke. Bedspread had burn marks. Pillows flat. Sheets very poor quality. Bathroom floor sticky and dirty near baseboards. Breakfast average. Staff friendly.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Just old and nasty"
`Stayed here because it was very cheap and I thought I would save money by parking there and getting a ride to the airport. You can certainly do that, but I would not stay here again. Just old and nasty. The sort of place where you don't want to touch anything. Took a sleeping pill and went to bed, then got up as early as I could and got out of there. Didn't even take their ride to the shuttle because I didn't want to look at it again. To their credit, it was pretty clean but only stay there if you are desperate. Pay $40 more and stay in a decent hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
"DONT COME UNLESS YOU HAVE TO"
No hot water one morning. Didn't get 2 wake up calls that were needed. Stingy with their towels. Below par breakfast choises, and Quality was poor.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Things was ok, didnt get rollaway bed the 1st night as requested /paid for. but if u are in need of some where to jus sleep then this is it.We did a dallas cowboys football game. that sunday so jus needed it for sleep.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Close to DFW"
Room was clean& comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Lisa W
Room was comfortable, but no fridge or microwave. Exercise room was a waste - no weights, one treadmill/ one elliptical both broken. AC did not work in exercise room. Breakfast was passable. Night clerk friendly, helpful on weekend.
3 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Chaukasu
"Clean and comfortable"
Great room for the price.
3 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
JH
"lower standards"
Even at a discounted rate it still was not worth the stay.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Close to airport"
Staff very helpful.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Sleep, Park, & Fly"
We received exceptional value for our money. The intent was modest comfort for an evening before flying international, leaving the vehicle at the hotel instead of paying ridiculous airport parking, & receiving transportation to & from the hotel. 4 of us shared 2 double beds very comfortably. The front desk clerk was wonderful & patient, quickly responding to & resolving any issues we experienced (more towels, TV not working). Breakfast was very good including apple/orange juice, coffee, toast, cereal, yogurt, & waffles. I paid $25 for my vehicle to remain at the hotel while in Mexico. Transportation to & from the hotel by the shuttle was fast & friendly. My car was in the same condition as when I left. The gym facilities are poor, but overall I received more than I paid for.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Trace
"I would stay here again"
I would stay here again. It was a good price, with nice staff, room was in great shape, cold A/C etc. The continental breakfast wasn't that great, but for the price I got a really good deal.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Cyndi
The air conditioner was not working well, the room was not very clean.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Aida
"I think the bed can from the county trash pile."
I will never stay at a Super 8 again.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"too near highway construction"
The price is what got me to stay.The personnel were friendly. The carpet in my room had several stains which I believe were from carpet glue. The elevators smelled dusty. Of course, the freeway construction may have had something to do with that. The breakfast offered an adequate choice.
5 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
Crystal H
"A few issues..."
Had some fighting in room across the hall...(Verbally AND Physically) Person at desk chose to do nothing about it. Due to road construction, hotel is extremely difficult to get to. Most of the staff were very nice and tried to make our stay pleasant
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Decent hotel"
The staff was very friendly, it was quiet,clean, but stale smelling. I would recommend for a night or two, but don't spend to much time in the room. Chairs had stains.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Bayougurl
"Good spot..."
I enjoyed it. I wasn't expecting a resort and would definitely go back.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Gabriel
"Not bad for a quick night stay"
Stayed there for a night. Nothing great but nothing bad. If you are just looking for a quick overstay night not bad for the price.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Wayne
"Poor Accomodations"
First had to wait 15 to 20 to check in. No line, I was the only one checkin in at the time. Their computers were down. When I finally got the room not very clean, comforter was tattered and ripped. Electrical outlets in hard to get.to places. Some Super 8 are good not this one!
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
Rich
Joan the front desk was so sweet and kind, she helped us with everything
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
jeanet
"Second stay nice"
It was nice! Other than the construction out with the highways everything else was fine. Oh and the dryer in my room was busted. I hate having wet hair!
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Jenn
"pleasant stay"
very comfortable bed, slightly loud neighbors. No conditioner only shampoo.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
business travel
"The location was great for our needs."
I gave this hotel a 2 for maintenance and overall because I looked at 3 rooms before deciding on one but everyone smelled strongly of smoke. The maids use some air freshener but it does not take away the smoke smell for very long. The mattress was uncomfortably hard and there was only a twin size mattress protector on a queen size bed. The bedspread had a burn hole in it and the sheets were thread bare. The blanket was very scatchy. Although the walls and lobby were nice looking, the other appointments could use a lot of updating.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Janice
"Good One Night Stay"
Location is good for a one night stay. Room was fairly clean, but the tub had a slow drain which made showering less than desirable.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
JDaniels
It's a great deal for the money.... that is for sure!
2 night trip Feb 18, 2014