All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here944 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"We'll be back!"
From the moment I arrived the staff was perfect. They knew my name before I even approached the front desk. There was a problem with my room type and the supervisor helped us right away. We were escorted to our room and our bags were delivered promptly. The staff member with the greatest impression was Zor, the bartender. His energy was always great and always positive,no matter what time of day he was there and no matter if there were 10 people or 2 people at the bar. We really appreciated his energy. The only critique we want to mention is overhead lighting. The room had two lamps but it still left the room very dim when the sun was down.
3 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
Rashonda
"Good time at the Blue Moon"
Nice place. On the small side which I liked. The room was small but comfortable. The bed was also comfortable and there was a free continental breakfast which made the stay slightly more reasonable. A block from the beach.
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
gary
"MIA Trip Winner"
Excellent service and money well spent for room and cleanliness for location
3 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
Randolph
"fun in miami"
Was great! This was my second time and it was jus add good the first. Will be back soon
3 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"great hotel"
Muito bom hotel
5 night trip Apr 14, 2015
Celia
"Not up to my Marriott expections or worth the pric"
When checking in the employee was nice, but not over accommodating. I have Marriott Platinum Elite Status, typically this affords me. A very warm welcome...even at the lower end Marriott properties (note: my status is the ONLY reason I chose this hotel over some others in the neighborhood). After given our key I had to keep asking for directions as to how to make it to our room (the layout is really weird, we had to walk through the bar and outside to get to the wing where our room was). When we got there, we found it to be super TINY (which is fine, just not what I was expecting based on the photos on the website). Throughout the night we were awoken by mechanical noises and a baby crying in a room down the hall (the hall doors and walls let a lot of noise through). The worst thing was the bathroom. As soon as you opened the door, you couldn't walk around the bed (and given the size of the bathroom, the door had to stay open). As soon as you entered the bathroom the toilet was in the middle of the door way! My knees hit the wall in front of me and the door frame and vanity rubbed either side. This is rediculous awful design and not what I would expect from this brand of Mattiott Hotels. The maid service was less than stellar and they often wouldn't arrive until late in the evening or day. Several times we came back to shower after 5p to get ready for dinner, only to find the room not made up and no fresh towels.
4 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Douglas
"Boutique, stylish hotel with attentive service!"
This is a boutique hotel in the middle of South Beach. We loved it. The staff was amazing. I stay in Marriott properties quite a bit which is why I picked it. Please realize the pool area is small and you have to walk a block to the beach. I didn't see this as a negative -- it was quieter but still in the middle of everything. I loved the porch in front of the hotel to sit, I loved the bar adjacent to the lobby and I loved the staff. They were amazing. We actually stayed in THREE properties during our 6 day trip because a blizzard delayed our flight. We stayed at the Blue Moon, The Ritz and another hotel I won't name. The Ritz is a different experience because it is large and on the beach. That was fabulous too BUT the Blue Moon staff went above and beyond as well. Have fun in South Beach! Wish I was there.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Stay from Jan. 22-25, 2015."
The staff was great. There were a few glitches with my hotel room. Telephone had no dial tone; I had to throw out some expensive food I left in the refrigerator because the refrigerator stopped working; and the room didn't have enough lighting. Great customer service from the bartender (Juan). The front desk also offered to deduct one night stay for the inconvenience.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Immaculate boutique hotel close to beach"
Sweet hotel in South Beach- the color scheme and decor are soothing and calming. The lobby smells amazing - you instantly feel relaxed. The staff are smiling and welcoming- making sure you know they are available to accommodate! I'd stay there again!!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
kerry
Nice hotel, close to the beach, restaurants and shopping. One block in from the very busy Ocean Drive. Staff was pleasant and room was very clean. The only downside was that our room was near the front desk and was quite noisy. Also the room was extremely small, and the air conditioner blew directly on the bed and was noisy. Mixed review on this one, but would recommend speaking with staff about changing rooms and asking for a bit larger room.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Mel
"Great hotel in the middle of South Beach"
Everything about our stay here was wonderful. The hotel is located a block from the beach and super close to some really fun bars and clubs. We were able to walk to everything within a few minutes. The staff was fantastic, always greeted us as we entered and exited the hotel. Our only complaint was the lack of lighting in the room. Otherwise, I highly recommend staying here!
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"gross"
Gross. Should not be an autograph. Lobby and corridors smell like bad febreeze. Luckily we were able to cancel our reservation and went to kimpton up the street, on the beach, and paid less but we still had to sleep here one night unfortunately. Avoid.
5 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
"Stat away!"
Horrible, horrible. No care for guests time, waited 2 hours to get a room after booking 2 weeks in advance. Management is lacking, their attitude is so what! Never had a worse experience. Room service puts you on hold and never gets back to you.
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2014
"Do yourself a favor, stay away!!!"
The room not as advertised, hotel management very unproffesional. Waited 2 hours to get into room after booking 2 weeks in advance. By far, the worse hospitality experience in my life.
3 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014
"Good staff, loud AC"
We stayed there for 3 nights. The staff was friendly, but the valet was a little confusing. We got room 128. Which was in a separate building. The beds were comfortable, although the mini bar was in need of a dusting badly and the cashews were expired. Bathroom was small, but looked up to date. The door to the bathroom was not easy to shut though. The biggest complaint would be the air conditioner in that room. It was so loud that every time it turned on it woke me up. I had to shut it off at night when I was sleeping the last two nights. Overall, it was a pretty good hotel, and I might stay again if I can get a quiet night of sleep with AC running. I would recommend it to my friends who's a heavy sleeper and don't mind the loud AC
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Si
"Nice room, no club noise"
I would stay here again in the drop of the hat. Room are well laid out, very little noise from other rooms. The hotel staff was very friendly.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Darrell
Blue Moon is my favorite hotel in Miami. Staff was very nice, room was clean, we had some issues that were taken care of immediately.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
It was fun
2 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
"Great Stay!"
Awesome hotel, location, impeccable service. The room was very nice, but it had a max occupancy of 4 ppl (while some rooms only had max occupancy of 2 ppl, so we paid more for this room thinking it would be larger) but the room was EXTREMELY small. Big enough for 2 ppl max. Walking down the hallway while they were cleaning the rooms, we did see in and every room was much bigger than the one we were in. So that was a disappointment, and a total hassle since 4 GIRLS shared this room. That being said, I would definitely stay here again, I would just insist on having a different room (especially since I saw the other rooms and know that there are much larger ones). But seriously, beautiful hotel, everything was perfect as far as the amenities etc, and I cannot say enough about the quality of the service here, definitely recommend!
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Katie
"Great Oasis in the heart of South Beach"
Had a great stay at the Blue Moon Hotel. I had two rooms, both very clean and nicely decorated. Staff seemed cordial and enthusiastic. The elevator that every one complains about is functional and 1970's charming. Valet parking was great in the chaos of Miami Beach and it was available all the time. The swimming pool was rather small and a bit dirty but who cares when the ocean is amazing ! Overall a good stay
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
C
Great location, amazing cozy hotel and the staff is very helpful
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Natasha
"Nice hotel in a great area!"
I read a lot of reviews before finally deciding to stay here and I have to say I was NOT disappointed! I love this hotel and the staff is great! Our room was cleaned twice a day and the staff was very helpful and accommodating. The location is great, a block away from the beach and shopping! Also a nice walk to Espanola Way and Lincoln Road. Your away from the noise on Ocean but still right in the action. We will definitely be coming back!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Emily
"Should not be an "autograph""
Awful.
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
"Will stay there again!"
Pleasantly surprised, will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Victor
"Valet Issues"
Valet is only option for parking. Worst valet experience I have ever had. The 1st day at check in I requested the car for 3:00 p.m. as I said I was attending a Marlins game. I arrived to the valet station at 3:03 p.m. and the car was not there. Called front desk & told there was an issue with system and they had to call the valet. We had to wait another 10-15 minutes in the rain. Finally when it arrived, there were two men inside of the car. Upon getting in my car I found the valet had changed my radio station & a/c settings. They caused us to be late for the baseball game & actually missed the top of 1st inning. Once again I had to contact the front desk and was told I would have to leave my key there. On the day of check out, I requested the car be brought around prior to initiating the check out procedures. I was told the car would be brought right around. Once again this was not the case. Two separate valet's came into the lobby and asked me which car was mine and it would be there soon. Finally after 30 minutes they attempted to radio another valet to find out where the car was. After approximately 40 minutes the car finally arrived as it began to rain. Once again because of their failed promptness we had to deal with loading up the car in the rain. This again caused us to be late in our scheduled departure from Miami.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2014
jrich327
"Mickle family"
Very nice hotel will stay again
3 night trip Jun 12, 2014
I stayed here for the weekend and had a wonderful time. The hotel was clean, extremely convenient, and offered everything that I needed. It did not however have a gym. To compensate for this, they sold day passes to either crunch or equinox at a discounted rate. I took the equinox passes and had a great workout. The staff was nice, very attentive, and very professional. I had a standard king room which was kind of small; but it did have a closet. The hotel was 4 feet from another hotel so when looking out the window, there was no view. Actually there was a view of the trash from the adjacent hotel. The location was great! It was close to 12th St. beach as well as the shopping districts on Collins, 5th St., and Washington. This hotel is one of the more affordable hotels in South Beach and for the price, the hotel was amazing.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Excelent!!!!"
Best hotel brand new amazing staff!! Great location to beach & restaurants
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Good location but a few letdowns"
The hotel has a good location, close to everything. Compared to other hotels it offers a good price. Having said that, it is expensive and I recommend walking a few blocks for a better deal. The room had a slightly squeeky floor, toiletries were not provided for 3 people but for 2. 2 of us had to sleep on a double bed together which is OK for a couple but not for 2 guys. The staff were friendly but the hotel was not accommodating. We needed 1 night less than we booked and we did not ask for a refund but instead of the extra night to have a second room for 1 night but they refused. It is sad to have a large chain hotel more flexible than a small hotel. All in all, this was a huge disappointment.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"Good south beach hotel"
Great location. Nice South beach hotel. Great Service. Good Value
1 night trip May 26, 2014
"Nice, cozy hotel"
We had a great experience overall. The staff were friendly, reliable, and punctual. The only negatives from our experience were: 1) a bit pricey, 2) lunch from their restaurant, Fix, took way too long (we ordered sandwiches for lunch and it took them over 30 minutes to serve our food), 3) and the toilet in our bathroom was a bit loose (if you moved slightly from side to side while sitting it would move from the wall a little). The best positives from our experience: The bar staff were on point and kept the drinks coming, the room was clean and comfortable, the pool area was private and quiet, the food was good, and the front desk staff were friendly and respectful. I would definitely stay there again and I would recommend this hotel to friends.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Valet Parking"
Money was taken from my car. I was only there for one night. I will not go back to a place that allows theft..
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Great location close to beach"
The hotel was wonderful. Staff was great. Rooms are small but adequate. The hotel is in the vibrant area of Miami Beach. Late night nightlife. The front (street) rooms are noisy.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"Very nice medium-sized quiet hotel."
The Blue Moon is a located a block off the nightlife stretch on Ocean Boulevard - 2 blocks from the beach. We had a very nice 3 nights. Staff +++.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Great hotel!"
For the first time the room and the lobby are better than the website pictures of the rooms and the lobby. Great staff! Would recommend!
2 night trip May 4, 2014
Maria
"Bath Room"
The room was small but still nice and clean. The bathroom was great and upgraded very nice. I would stay there again.... The staff was very nice and attentive
Other trip May 6, 2014
20 steps from south beach wow!!!!!@
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
"Staff was wonderful!"
Alex, Dave and Fiorello provided excellent service. Hotel was clean, food was good and close to Ocean Drive and the beach. Bathroom did not have a fan and we could not find room light overhead but overall a very pleasant stay.
Other trip May 2, 2014
Patti
"WOULD I RETURN? MAYBE..."
The good: great location, close to the beach and one block away from Ocean Drive with all the noise. Clean, comfortable room and bed, very friendly staff. The bad: air conditioning (Room 308) louder than a jet engine, not enough shelves in the bathroom. For example, above the toilet is a huge amount of unused space which could have easily have some shelves or a cabinet. The tiny shelf above the sink does not cut it. The elevator is ancient ad requires 2-3 people to operate it so we just used the stairs. Although the food was adequate, the breakfast service was extremely slow and inconsistent. Come on, 45 minutes to get breakfast! After day 2, we just walked a couple of blocks to the diner which had great service--fast! On the day of our departure there was NO breakfast cook available at 7:30 a.m. and we had to, again, go the the diner. $1,800 for 6 nights--not sure if that was the best value. The pool is tiny (something we knew upfront) but when there were 6 kids swimming one day, I had a sinking feeling that it had become an oversized jaccuzzi perhaps used by those kids as a personal potty. The street was torn up in the front, so it was not very attractive but that's not the hotel's fault.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Alexxx
"Darling Hotel!"
Cutest hotel ever, a little off the beaten path, which for us was good. It was quieter than the other hotels on the beach. It was only a block from all the action.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
I think everithing was really good except at night. The room had too much light at night
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Awesome place"
It was great! Def recommend this place to anyone!
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Great hotel in a great location!"
The Blue Moon hotel was a great hotel strategically located in the heart of South Beach. The beach was a block or so away and dining and entertainment all within walking distance! The room was expensive and on the small side but the decor was lovely and very clean. Staff were all very helpful and pleasant as well. I would definitely recommend staying at the hotel.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Grrl
Very nice hotel
3 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
samara
"Over priced"
Didn't like enough to return.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
"Good location, clean, friendly staff"
Stayed here with my family for one day. The hotel was clean and comfortable. Parking space is an issue with all the hotels on the street. Most provide valet parking as an option but allow about 30 prior notice for them to retrieve your car. Overall a good place.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Great hotel great location. Clean and pretty!"
Considerate staff. Spotless room. Will visit again.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Pricey but worth it! Exceptional service!"
From the moment we pulled up service was terrific. They took my car & held our bags until our room was ready (checkins @ 3 but got it ready by 230 for us since we were early!) We sat @the convenient bar that has easy access to the outdoor seating area. Drinks were very pricey but the bartender Fi (spelling?) was affable & attentive & she made great drinks! The other 2 bartenders were just as kind & good! The room was small but bathroom was a nice size. I cannot stress what a difference the good service did that made any minor issue seem like nothing since they were so kind. On our last day they held our luggage and let us leave our car until after we got back to the beach and asked if we wanted to freshen up before we left around 5pm (since check out is at 12 - we had no room but they still were so thoughtful!). The valet boys (I cant remember their names) were so sweet, carried our bags and saw us to our car. Oh breakfast was until 12 but I just sat down at 12 and they still served us a wonderful delicious breakfast-great eggs beni & coffee! The hotel is pretty and clean and walking distance to the beach and clubs but not right on the strip so its still quiet. Also walking distance to all the cool stores if you want to shop! I was very happy and as was my cousin. If I had booked earlier it would have been a lot cheaper but it was pretty much the same $ as the other places and with the service and valet I don't think you could find a better place in south beach to stay!
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2014
Kathryn G
"Great location, nice staff"
Great stay!! I stayed here a few years ago also.. Rooms are nice, location is 1 block from beach. Rates were comparable to other hotels, tho feb is high season with car show and food festival in Miami..
2 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Maddie
"Great spot! Will Return"
Very happy with the Blue Moon, very friendly and accommodating staff in a charming boutique atmosphere. All the amenities you could want in South Beach at a fairly reasonable price. Room was quiet and clean, hotel was in great proximity to beach, bars, restaurants, etc. Will return!
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014