All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
944 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location, nice staff"
Great stay!! I stayed here a few years ago also.. Rooms are nice, location is 1 block from beach. Rates were comparable to other hotels, tho feb is high season with car show and food festival in Miami..
2 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Maddie
"Great spot! Will Return"
Very happy with the Blue Moon, very friendly and accommodating staff in a charming boutique atmosphere. All the amenities you could want in South Beach at a fairly reasonable price. Room was quiet and clean, hotel was in great proximity to beach, bars, restaurants, etc. Will return!
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
Kate
"SOBE Food & Wine"
From start to finish our stay was awesome. Clean, beautiful accomodations. Staff was extremely accomodating, friendly. Will definitely stay there again!!
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
L
"Great location and facilities"
We recently stayed here for 4 nights and had a wonderful stay with no complaints. I would stay here again and highly recommend this hotel. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The hotel is located on Collins Ave so it is not as noisy and some hotels on the strip. It was quiet and relaxing and only one short block to the beach. The pool area was a little small but still extremely nice. The rooms were clean, quiet, and like the rest of the hotel, nicely decorated. Had a really nice stay!
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
B
"Excellent location"
I come to Miami every January. This is my second year stay here. I would not stay any where else in south beach. This hotel offers a kind of seclusion in the mist of the business on Collins ave ( the strip as some would call it). Beautiful decor, great staff and cozy warm rooms. A very very un expected upscale boutique hotel. Loved it. See you next year.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
Nicole
"Great deal for the area"
My wife and i got detoured to Miami for a few days after missing a cruise ship due to weather. We had been in the area before and did not like where we stayed, so we looked around and decided that the Blue Moon had the best reviews in our price range. We loved the service and the room. I had breakfast 1 time and it was real good. The staff is very helpfull. It's in a great location for food, bars, retail and nightclubs. The only thing i could find wrong was the bathroom didn't have enough counter space, it would be easier to get ready if there were a bigger shelf. We definately will go back!!!!!!
2 night trip Dec 16, 2013
K&D
"Friendly staff, great location"
Beautiful hotel. Only negative was room was a little smaller than what I'm used to
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
"Great long weekend in the heart of South Beach!"
I just returned from a long weekend at Blue Moon Hotel with a group of 6 people, all in our late 20's/early 30's. We had stayed at Blue Moon a couple of years ago before it became an Autograph Collection hotel and were happy with their recent updates. The rooms are clean and spacious and the bathrooms have all been updated. Also, the staff couldn't have been nicer! They went out of their way to make sure all of us had a great stay. They knew everyone by name from the moment we checked in and were happy to recommend great restaurants in the area. The bar at the hotel is a great spot to get a drink before heading out. We ate breakfast at the restaurant in the hotel, but the service was a little slow. The hotel is in a great location... away from some of the noise you get on Ocean Drive, but close enough that you can still enjoy it. The Clevelander is right up the block from this hotel which has a pretty hopping bar scene if that's what you're looking for. We would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"I would hardly consider this a 4 star hotel."
The room was really small and warm inside. The thermostat in the room was locked so you couldn't turn it down. The next morning I called to see if room service could bring me something up to my room and was told they don't do room service. There were no amenities even close to what a 4 star hotel would offer.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
although the room was small, the staff was fabulous. We really thought they were our extended family. So helpful in every way.
3 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
the Hess's
"great boutique hotel"
I had an amazing stay at Blue Moon. The staff was courteous, professional, and attentive at all times. Great place to stay, if your looking for a intimate setting. Not your oversized, overpriced hotel. Great location to everything. The pool is not big, its more like a jacuzzi but, you can go anywhere to swim. Will definitely stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
ElleL
"Excellent!"
I stayed there with my mom for one night. The hotel staff were super nice and accomodating. The bed was super comfortable too! My only two complaints are that there was no refridgerator (even though the front desk woman said we were "upgraded" to a King bed suite) and the air conditioning noice was noticable when it turned on. Oh, and the TV in the living room was mounted but didn't seem to come out from the wall which made Law and Order akward to watch. But all-in-all I would definately stay here again (espcially now that I know how to access the valet - you have to go off 10th street!). Thank you Blue Moon!!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Hands down the BEST"
My stay at Blue Moon was perfect from day 1 to day 3. The hotel is located in the right spot. Just a block over from Wet Willies, 2 blocks from a Spanish cafe call David's which has one of the best tasting food ever. The hotel staff Alexis and David are such sweet guys. The other staff nonetheless are also very accommodating. The room is small but perfect for friends and even more perfect for a couple. All that is missing is the fact that its only 3 floors but that's minor to the experience we received. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. If you are looking for a quiet spot and people to cater to your needs The Blue Moon is the place to be. I am also very picky and hard to please but they did just that, Please. I miss my Clark Kent's lol the guys some how remind me of Clark Kent's so I have deemed them Clark 'of South Beach. Thank you for an amazing time. I will be back. P.S. You wont need a car on this trip and if you do then your better doing valet parking. The cost is worth it over trying to find parking on the street and paying the parking meter.
3 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2013
Delicia
"Great for a short weekend trip"
Clean, GREAT STAFF, very friendly front desk and bell hop. Great for a short stay.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Recommend!!"
Very polite and helpful staff!!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Bxjavi
"Great little retreat in South Beacj"
Wifi is free. Nice lobby and front patio and back tiny pool area. David was very nice to us and remembered us by name. Valet parking, although a charge, very convenient with in and out privileges. Need to give 45 min notice though to get. Only negatives, checked in at 3:30 am first night due to 5 hour flight delay and the front desk guy was rude. Everyone else we dealt with for next 3 days were super nice. Housekeeping was a mess. Had one towel In Room first night. Had to wait 1 hour for 1 bath towel. Didn't clean room second day till 5 pm.
2 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2013
"Stated for a weekend"
My stay at the Bluemoon was absolutely fabulous. Even the nights when I went out partying and I got drunk the doorman assisted me made sure that I was taken care of lol walked me up to my room it's a pretty safe environment. No loud noise at night or even in the daytime the pool is small but definitely something doable. It's personal, it's fun, it's clean all the time. The gentleman who work here are attentive and polite, they also tell you about the parties and what scams to be careful about. I loved it.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Courtney G
"Loved The Blue Moon"
Everything about this hotel was great, staff especially.
2 night trip Jul 30, 2013
Ralph
"Exactly what you want in a boutique hotel"
We were treated like princes fropm the moment we walked through the front door. Yes, the rooms are small but they are beautifully appointed and spotless. It is one short block from the beach but it is the staff that makes this hotel so special. From the front desk, to the bar and restaurant, you are made to feel as though you are welcomed and wanted and they cannot do enough to make your stay right. We loved our few days there and will be looking forward to staying at Blue Moon again as soonas our life's path draws us back to South Beach.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Perfect location in the heart of South Beach"
The Blue Moon Hotel really exceeded our expectations. We couldn't have asked for a better location; a block from the beach and in the midst of all the restaurants and shopping in the Art Deco district, plus the hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful. We were originally placed in a smaller room that was right next to the lobby (which was a little noisy with sounds carrying from the lobby) but the staff were more than happy to relocate us to their adjacent building. Our second room was clean and a decent size, and although the aircon was a little noisy, we were otherwise quite comfortable during our stay. Would definitely recommend the Blue Moon Hotel!
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2013
Judy
It was amazing. Me and my boyfriend had such an amazing time. The staff was very friendly. We would definitely stay again.
3 night romance trip Jul 25, 2013
Sharhonda
"Great weekend in Miami Beach"
What I loved the most was the service provided by the hotel staff. They were wonderful. The valet parking worked perfectly. They do warn you to ask for the car 30 min ahead, which was no problem. You have to believe them when they say that the French Toast at the Hotel restaurant won the best French Toast in Miami, it was to die for! the only problem with my stay was that my windown was really close to the next hotel, so you could hear when loud guests from the other hotel came back from partying in the middle of the night. One day there was a very loud fight from one couple staying on the next door hotel :(
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Mini-Mini
"Outstanding"
I have never had such wonderful service. Every single employee at this hotel was the most kind and helpful person I have ever dealt with at any hotel in all the places I have traveled. I ordered coffee in the morning-just a cup- and it was immediately brought to our room by the most pleasant and gracious employee. The ambiance was very cool and it was such a neat vibe and well decorated. The room was a little small but so clean and the bed was so comfy! I would stay here every time. We loved it!
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Walking Distance To Everything"
It was wonderful. The staff was friendly and the Hotel was nice and clean and very homey. When we come back to Miami The Blue Moon Hotel is where we will always stay!! :)
3 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Yvonne
"I would not recommend this hotel"
The hotel is way overpriced!! Room was small and had absolutely no view, brick wall. Didn't feel like you are staying in Miami. Neighbors were noisy, shouting doors and using loud voice. Air conditioner was very loud. We asked the front desk to send someone to help us set up the room temperature, they never came. Didn't feel like 4 star hotel. Don't waste your money guys, you can get a better place in Miami for $300 a night.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Pika
"Excellent hotel close to the beach."
I felt welcome since I walked in, front desk very nice, The hotel and the room was very clean, comfortable room, nice bathroom. We asked for extra towels and we got them almost immediately.....loved the Hotel.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Ana
"Great first time!!!"
Staff was great, location was perfect especially considering noise level of ocean dr we could actually sleep and relax here!! No mini fridge bummer if you bring something back from dinner!!! Only complaint is valet is attrotious took forever, car came back filthy with club advertisements glued to windows makes you wonder how safe the car was!!! My entire car had been searched and rearranged luckily nothing of value was taken!!
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2013
Rachel
"Nice Accommodations"
The Blue Moon exudes the quality of a Autograph Collection property. The service was excellent - front desk, bell men, valet, etc. The property is beautifully apportioned... and the location is great - right in the middle of SoBe. The rooms were also well kept. The standard king room is small - I had to work remotely one of my three days and it was not comfortable in the room so I worked from the lobby. The A/C in our unit was challenging... it pointed right at the bed and when it was on... it blew hard. I would, however, stay there again (we'll have to get a suite next time)!!
3 night trip Jun 15, 2013
FDR
"Great stay excellent service!"
We had a great stay! We checked in and was sent to a room that smelled a little mildewy and felt a little wet (hurricane season). The woman at the desk said no problem and gave us a choice of 3 other rooms, she actually allowed us to go in and choose which room we wanted. The rooms are small but the beds are huge and comfy. Room service was perfect. The pool side food and drink service was great as well. The bar and food in the hotel was impressive, they also have a $5 happy hour all day for a selection of drinks. Location was close to everything on south beach, there isnt much more I could ask for. They even introduced us to a shared taxi service that got us to FLL airport at a discounted rate. I have been going to South Beach for the past 10 years and usually spend twice as much for a hotel. I will say this was one of the best hotel experiences especially for the price.
3 night romance trip Jun 6, 2013
EE
"nice, clean place to stay, close to the beach"
It was a clean, recently renewed hotel. The only thing that was annoying was such a small reception, with 2-3 staff at most, while people are lining there to be helped ... The other staff were so kind and helpful.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"AWESOME!!"
Perfect location, perfect price, modern and very clean, and the best service I've had in a while. I would definitely stay at this hotel during my next visit to South Beach.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2013
Katy
"Crazy Memorial weekend"
We enjoyed our stay the hotel is very nice and comfortable the mojitos at the baf were amazing , the staff was friendly. We went during Memorial weekend the atmosphere in MIA beach was not what we expected but we made the best of our vacation and the hotel staff were very accommodating.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
VA couple
"blue moon experience"
service was excellent all-around. attention to detail, friendly, professional and welcoming. suggestion: add additional towel holders (2 bars vertically placed) to bathroom walls (no hooks-towels slip off)
Other trip May 31, 2013
varekai
excellent hotel
1 night trip with friends May 27, 2013
"Walk to the ocean"
I loved the Blue Moon Hotel. I could walk to the ocean, walk to volleyball, walk to the "boardwalk" and up and down Collins Ave. It was a very sensible hotel. They had just the right amount of everything, without a lot of fussy extras. The staff was willing to do anything within their domain to make things as comfortable and enjoyable as possible - from explaining how to join in a volleyball game to restaurants off the beaten path.
3 night trip May 21, 2013
Rachael
"Very Nice South Beach Hotel"
I was only there for one night before my cruise, but I loved everything about this Hotel. Great location, nice staff, nice rooms. I will definitely stay there again!
Other trip May 23, 2013
"South beach Location"
Rooms were clean. Service was excellent. Each member of the staff was their for anything you needed. Short walk to beach, restaurants, and clubs
3 night business trip Apr 21, 2013
Rp
"Perfect Location"
Perfect for a beach getaway, you are in walking distance to the beach, the local bars & beach hangout spots. The food at the hotel is ok, but Ocean Dr. has plenty of options that are all in walking distance. The rooms were small but it is a boutique hotel. The service was nothing less than top notch. Staff is friendly and helpful! Would stay there again!
3 night trip with friends Apr 7, 2013
N.Jackson
"Serenity amidst the carnival of Collins"
Bar service could have been better. Front desk is wonderful. Room is small.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
"Love this place"
Excellent service and great location for any SoBe visitor. Have now stayed there several times and have never been disappointed.
Other trip Mar 23, 2013
Oliver
"A really cute, smaller Miami Beach hotel"
I always stay at the bigger ocean-side hotels in SoBe but this time I wanted to stay somewhere smaller, more affordable. The Blue Moon was perfect. Great location - one block from Ocean Blvd, very cool, great bar, modern, clean hotel with great sounds and very pleasant staff (Alexis is a great guy). For a party or shopping weekend this is a perfect place to stay.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"A Pleasant Surprise"
I travel most of the globe and have the good fortune to stay in some very nice hotels and I have been to South Beach several times but this was my first stay at the Blue Moon. I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised and it exceeded my expectations for the price-point. Aside from the slightly small bathroom, it was well appointed and very clean. The room was a decent size, bed was very comfortable and the staff was great. The location is ideal with close proximity to the beach and the restaurants at Espanola, but away from the noise. I won't hesitate to stay here again.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
Well Travelled
"eh"
the staff were very friendly and professional. clean and beautiful hotel. the room was very clean but very small! i guess we were paying for the location and not the quality of the room. the hotel's located right in the middle of the action. 2 blocks away from the beach. oh yeah, and at 9 am, while we were sleeping, the hotel's fire alarm came on and everyone had to evacuate. that sucked but i needed the wake up call anyway! lol
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
marisa
"Awesome place for a bachelorette!"
Threw a friend's bachelorette at this hotel and they were fantastic! Sent up free champagne, set up a private dinner outside the pool for us, upgraded one of our rooms to a suite for no extra charge! It was fantastic experience. They were so willing to help with everything and really just did their best to make our life easier and the party more fun! Definitely recommend it to anyone planning a trip for friends! Also the location is great- by the beach but also near all the great clubs. The rooms are a little on the small size but the service is perfect!
2 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2013
"Blue Moon could be 5 star hotel with a few tweaks"
The Blue Moon is a beautiful art deco boutique hotel in the heart of South Beach. This hotel was just renovated 6 months ago, and the decor is beautiful. Very calm, beachy, modern touches with elegant finishes. The rooms were very clean, and the bed was super comfy (and I am really picky!). Great location just 1 block off Ocean drive (walk to beach in just minutes). Central to all bars and restaurants and great shopping! The food at the restaurant was great! But the restaurant wait staff were flaky. They needed lots of reminders of what we ordered, and we sometimes had 2-3 people serve us at the same time (one would take our order, and then another one would ask for our order again). Had to request beverages, utensils, or ask for something several times. Overall felt like the staff was very young, lacked experience, and there was no oversight/management that helped with training or consistent customer service. We ate breakfast at the hotel every day and it was very good.Had drinks in the bar every evening and had good service sometimes, and total lack of service other times. Room was tiny and felt clautrophobic. Couldn't relax in the room. View of hotel/building next door and they could see directly in our room. Kept blinds closed the whole time. But Very quiet at night. No noise from street. his could be a 5 star hotel with the amenities, and the location. Management needs to improve overall customer service in the restaurant, bar. I would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 12, 2013
"Quiet, Modern, Clean, great location"
We really liked the Blue Moon hotel. We kept our expectations low going in and were very surprised at how nice it was. Classic outside but modern and new in the rooms. The bed and pillows were more comfortable than any hotel I've stayed in. We were also really surprised at how quiet it was -- there was normal nightlife noise until about 10:00 but after that the noises outside our room were silent, well into late morning. The location also turned out to be a real plus. It's only a block from the beach and Ocean Drive restaurants, and an easy walk to Espanola Way and Lincoln Road. The staff was exceedingly friendly, greeting us coming and going. The only negatives were lack of a coffee maker and refrigerator in the room, but that wasn't a big deal. I would definitely stay at the Blue Moon again. Oh, forgot to mention that they have a restaurant in the hotel. It was a very nice place but the restaurant staff seemed to be um, having an off day when we tried them for breakfast, so as a result we never went back. A better choice for breakfast is the Aroma espresso bar down the street.
Other trip Feb 9, 2013
CfromNC
"Great Hotel, Quiet Location"
Hotel was very reasonably priced for the area and very well maintained. Very close to everything. The hotel needs a proper Concierge, the front desk staff is too busy to really assist. The mattress was a little hard, but comfortable. Amenities are great and the pool area is wonderful. I would stay here every trip to Miami.
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2012
Kady
"awesome"
Great hotel, great service will be back
4 night trip Oct 17, 2012
Mila
"Ok for the price"
Hotel was under renovation, so some areas were closed. Tiny room, old rickety elevator, terrible continental breakfast. But looking at prices of other places, this is probably the best you can get for the price, especially that close to the beach.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
Lori
"Excellent choice! Can't wait to stay there again!"
This hotel is perfectly located near shops, transportation, and the beach. There was no outside noise in the rooms; so, even with all of the activity outside, one can still get a peaceful night's sleep. The staff is extremely nice, friendly, and helpful. The restaurant serves good food and is reasonably priced. The orange juice is delicious! The pool is a bit small, but was rarely full of guests -- there was always plenty of room, tables, and chairs to layout, swim, or just relax. They also provide towels for the pool and the beach! Overall, wonderful experience!
Other trip Sep 10, 2012