All hotels in Laguna Beach, California, United States of America
1289 S Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA, 92651, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location! Tiny room :s"
Great location! The staff is very friendly and helpful. The beach is right behind the hotel and they provide you with towels and umbrellas. Also there's free parking across the street for the nights you are staying. The room we got was really small. The bed wasn't very confortable. We felt that for the price, the room could be better, however everything was clean.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Amara
Amazing location - walk 30' to a set of stairs to a beautiful beach (lifeguard and all). Beautiful roof top deck. Very active hip dining and music downstairs. small room for the partial sea view queen bed. But not a problem comfortable clean and despite the active nightlife below quiet. They offer beach towels and beach chair/ umbrella set up for a fee
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"LAGUNA BACH"
GREAT LOCATION, VERY COMFORTABLE
Response by La Casa del Camino - Laguna Beach
Thank you!
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Very Nice Hotel, close to the beach!"
Our hotel was very pleasing. The room was small but it worked for use. We had a side view of the ocean from the room. Very clean as well. We only had a short stay. Everyone was very helpful. We had breakfast on the roof overlooking the ocean. They had parking close by as well. We will go back when its a little cooler weather and stay longer!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Diane & Michael
Nice boutique hotel....a little old....portable AC units in rooms....great location.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Not bad for one night, room was small and outdated. Not very spacious. Rooftop bar was excellent though
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
The hotel staff was very accommodating and helpful. The room was VERY small. We liked our view, however and the location of the hotel was excellent. The restaurant on the roof is wonderful.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Lynne
"Nice hotel close to the beach."
Convenient location with cozy rooms and pleasant staff. Noise from rooftop bar might be disruptive to those staying on the 3rd floor. Rooms are small but nicely appointed. The bed was very comfortable! Support staff is very nice. Desk staff seemed busy and distracted yet they got the job done. Food was good and reasonably priced. The breakfast buffet fit most people's taste. The hotel was recently purchased by a big company so changes may be forthcoming. Lots to do in the immediate area but the free community shuttle can quickly take you to all parts of Laguna.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
cb
"Fabulous location"
The staff was very helpful; a battery had run out in our TV remote and they came immediately with a new one. The hotel was remodeling, so there was a lot of very noisy hammering and talking. The location is great--right by the ocean and walking distance to many restaurants.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Not A Place For The Handicap"
Generally speaking the hotel has charm, but is old school. Being next to the beach is certainly a big plus. However, there are many stairs to climb to access rooms or the rooftop deck as the elevators rarely worked. The food was good and the location is very desirable.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Great hotel, amazing food. But..."
Bartenders were curt, food was amazing and hotel staff seemed to want to be anywhere else but there. Hotel was beautiful, rooftop bar staff were AWFUL. Rude and cavalier, and really didn't care at all. Food on the rooftop was expensive and over priced. Food at bar downstairs was delicious! Stay downstairs!
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Sue
"Pageant of the Masters"
Comfortable , great food
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
"I'd go again, in a heartbeat."
Good location, good renovations, older building, great breakfast, wonderful rooftop bar, fantastic staff.
Response by La Casa del Camino - Laguna Beach
Thank you, can't wait for your next visit!
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"A great place to stay and a beautiful setting."
My wife and I spent our 12th anniversary here at La Casa Del Camino and enjoyed ourselves immensely. The setting was beautiful and the roof top view was the best in Laguna Beach. We stayed in the Spanish room which wasn't big by any means but was very cozy. I wasn't sure if we had anybody staying in the room/s sharing our walls but if there was we didn't hear them. The staff was great and the parking lot, being across from the hotel was a bit cramped so if you have a truck or a large car you may be pushing your luck but all in all it was a great stay.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Right next to the beach. Awesome rooftop area!"
Loved the charm of this hotel! Staff was so friendly! Rooftop area is so nice and special! Would absolutely stay here again! We stayed in the Spanish queen partial ocean view.. I was worried that it was going to be too small, but it was just right! Only thing I would change is I wish the bedroom window would open so I could listen to the ocean.. We loved being able to walk around and explore laguna!
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
"Roof top bar is awesome"
Great location and an Amazing roof-top bar!
1 night trip May 31, 2015
Bruce
"Wonderful Daycation"
next to the beach, nice service
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2015
Jean
This hotel could use an overhaul. The rooms are small. The roof top bar is nice!
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"Would come back"
Weekend getaway with girlfriend. Hotel is old but well kept. Room small but bed and pillow were very comfortable. Rooftop bar was the bomb! Love the ocean view, the neighborhood and atmosphere. Live entertainment weekends very exciting and oh don't forget the happy hours menu.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
great hotel, a little small but cozy. if you need a bigger room definitely upgrade, it'll be worth it
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"Quick Stay"
Stayed here for one night while attending a wedding at the Ritz. Perfect for a quick one night stay. Rooms are SMALL, bathroom fits one person maximum. For a night where we were gone the whole time and just needed a bed for the night it was all we needed. Rooftop bar was loud and rowdy but is closed to the public at 10pm. Breakfast was included from 9-11:30am. If you are a family or couple wanting to stay somewhere you can relax, I would not recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"great little get away for a great price."
Ernest at the front desk was super helpful and cordial. The hotel stay was great along with its free breakfast buffet. Only wish bar was open longer. We also appreciate the lady at the front who was able to locate a saftey pin as well. thanks
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
chan
Loved it! Walking distance to the beach and all the shops. The staff was very welcoming I would definitely stay there again
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Quaint hotel"
Excellent service and prime location. I was so happy to stay here. So close to the beach and walking distance to all the fun in Laguna beach.
Other trip May 23, 2015
n
"Bar and Restaurant Scene 1st, Hotel Guests 2nd :("
I struggled to review this hotel, because I REALLY wanted to like it. The cost was competitive with other hotels in Laguna Beach and in a great location. But the fact this place treats its bar patrons FIRST and guests SECOND is completely unacceptable. The rooftop bar itself is stunning with a view to match. However, the guest rooms are literally sandwiched between the bar and bustling restaurant on the first floor, so every drunk wandering the hallway screaming "YOLO" at the top of their lungs could be heard from inside the room's bathroom...with the door closed. My husband and I are 30, and we like to party. But when I pay over $200 a night I expect more quiet and privacy than a fraternity dorm room. It was appalling. According to Hotels.com the place was sold out. And the last thing I wanted to do was ruin my husband's brief birthday celebration by researching other places to stay last-minute. We made the best of it by going on a walk and out to dinner, and getting drunk enough to fall asleep amidst the rowdy crowd scene which moved into the foyer bar downstairs when the rooftop deck closed at 10 p.m. Management did provide a $50 discount. Unfortunately, once all the taxes and resort fees are applied, this really comes out to change. Bottom Line: Nice-ish hotel if you don't mind constant noise and thin walls, doors and windows. Otherwise, cough up the extra $50 to stay somewhere that treats its rooms and guests better.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Nicole
"Girl's getaway"
The hotel staff was very friendly. Great location. Rooftop lounge was a perfect place to have a drink and watch the sunset.
2 night trip with friends May 12, 2015
"Before the wedding stay"
While the hotel is older, it is quaint, cozy, comfortable, personal and inviting. The staff were wonderful and attentive and the breakfast lovely. The beautiful location made Yoga on the beach a reality and walking through town a possibility. We will definitely return.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Laguna"
It was different than your normal hotel room. It was good for the price.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Ben
"Very disappointing....."
We were extremely disappoointed in everything with the exception of the staff. The staff was very attentive and willing to please us whenever possible. However, our room was a hughe disappomtment. Aside from it being tiny, it was dirty, dingy and out dated. The carpet needs to be tossed, the bed frame has not been dusted since place in the room, probably in the 70's. we were woken at 6am from the staff moving the upstairs deck furniture, out $5 blow dryer craken i half, soaps were not replenished and there was an awful chemical/cleaning smell in our room. Oh, and the water they claim to provide is 1 bottle each! Wow, could you spare it? There is an upcharge, resort fee, however, no amenities to substantiate this fee. There is a gym advertised, but it is offsite. While the view from the rooftop is beautiful, that is all I would go back for. Very disappointing and mgmt very unprofessional. In no way did any of the managers make us feel like a welcome guests! We've stayed in dozens of hotels over the years but have never been so disappointed. Would not go back and would not recommend.
3 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
The bed was very comfortable and the rooftop lounge was great!
Other trip May 11, 2015
"amazing view from the top."
we had a great time. staff was very friendly & helpful. excellent location. amazing view from the top!
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Great hotel and location"
The location is right on the beach and has great access to all the restaurants and shops nearby. The hotel restaurant was amazing, food was excellent. Wish we had realized the restaurant was there earlier in our stay!
Other trip May 5, 2015
Sharone
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Checking in was a noisy experience - the desk was situated in the corner of the bar area and when we walked in had to battle our way through a lot of rowdy hen parties and revellers all trying to get past the security to the rooftop bar. The overall look of the hotel is quite dated,although they are obviously trying to make in more modern, based on the hotel rooms, which are very hip - but don't currently fit the rest of the decor. The hotel have a no noise after 10pm rule, which was obviously instilled given the clientel that were packing the place when we were there. It probably a fun place to go and party for a weekend away but not ideal if you are looking for a more relaxing or romantic get away. Breakfast was complementary by way of a $34 resort fee we had to pay but was served in a basement room which spilled onto a dark courtyard - would have been 100% better had they served it on the rooftop where they have a great view of the sea. Probably wouldn't stay there again unfortuntely.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Amazing"
The room was set up perfectly. Was clean and very warm and welcoming. The staff was great. Location to the beach and shopping was perfect. The gym partnered with them, the art of fitness, had great $15 drop in classes, I recommend Aviva! The restaurant and rooftop bar made for perfect dinner options. Everything was amazing. First time in Laguna and could not be more grateful for the wonderful experience.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Christine
"Location Location Location"
Truly one of the best Hotels my wife and I have stayed in!! Restaurant is great and we really loved the rooftop bar!! A short walk down the steps to the ocean. We will certainly will stay there again, probably sooner than later!!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Mixed feelings"
The room was tiny. There was no closet. Just a small room + small bathroom. Decor was a little strange. Apparently, all these rooms are 'themed'. My room's decor had me scratching my head. Some weird modern/surf/sailing/sport hybrid with jarringly bright colors. Whatever. Some other small unfortunate details like a rusty shower rod/rings, etc. Now the good stuff: Loved the old-stylish building. Excellent location in Laguna. Very close to the beach with great beach towel/chair service (no extra charge unless you count your $14 per day 'hotel fee'). Rooftop dining/bar scene is golden. It's probably the best part about this hotel. Good food. All in all for the price I payed, I expected just a little more.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Dustin
"You can do better."
The staff were nice, but the room was terrible. Don't be fooled by the beautiful pictures of the rooftop bar. Indeed, it is gorgeous and well worth a visit (be ready for standing room only if it is around sunset), but the rooms are small and totally outdated. If you are going to Laguna Beach and are willing to spend $200+ a night for a hotel, you can do MUCH better than this.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
KJ
"Nice...don't go to the rooftop eatery."
I really enjoyed my stay. Damein at the front desk was excellent! The location was great and the room although a little small for my taste was excellent. The only thing I didn't like was the rooftop dinning. I went for lunch on my departure day. I ordered a diet soft drink. I was brought a can and a glass. No problem. I thing ordered a 2nd soft drink and this request was taken care of. No worries until I saw the bill. They charged me $4.00 for a can of soda!!! The most I expected was $2.00 per can because I was eating out. So for a 6 pack of soda they would have charged me $24.00 when I can go to a supermarket and pay no more that $3.00. Totally unacceptable. Needless to say I would stay at the hotel but never ever eat at one of the eateries unless I want to be robbed. Last thing...fix the elevator. From my experience it will never be fixed because it will cost too much. I can expect it will be broken when I arrive again:-)
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Older hotel but right on beach and great staff"
We stayed here for a family wedding. The location is GREAT - right on the beach. The staff was also exceptional! They were willing to do whatever they could to help the guests, even helping one of the wedding party with a guest who had drunk too much. However, the rooms are small and the bathroom was tiny, though clean. The room did have a large screen tv but didn't have any lights on the bedsides and also have too few plugs for electronics. The breakfast room was tiny, though we got there early so we had room. I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Very beautiful!
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Leslie
"bad all the way"
false advertising, scary hotel, dirty, loud, even the elevator will scare you. no security service.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
gregory
"it was beautiful top of the line I can't wait to"
I absolutely loved and adored our room that we had we had to Spanish style room with a balcony andeven though it was small I loved every single minute in it it was beautiful top of the line I can't wait to return and get that same room
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
aaron
"Thumbs up"
Highly recommend. Close to the local boutiques, beach and restaurants.
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
Had an incredible experience, staff was wonderful and the stay so memorable!
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"The Best Place"
everything about this room was amazing !!! I would totally go back !
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
april
"Not bad price for Laguna"
The room was fine. No view whatsoever. But it was big enough for just me. Kind of loud outside at times because they keep the door leading from the hallway to outside. So there are people coming and going. The rooftop bar gets a lot of people and it is pretty cool out there. Of course some people come downstairs and go out the hallway by my room so they can be loud. My room was 109. The breakfast was pretty good. And that is right next door to the room. The beach was just steps away.
2 night trip Feb 11, 2015
"Great for entertainment, not for relaxing"
Pros: -Great location. Right on the beach. Close to restaurants and don't have to drive. -Enjoyable rooftop bar. Nightly music. -Great breakfast buffet -Clean rooms with comfortable beds Cons: -Old hotel with very small rooms that can barely fit a queen bed -Very noisy as walls are thin so could hear music from downstairs and people talking in hallways. Was not quiet until after 10:30pm. -Poor signage at the hotel. Unclear where to park your car when you get there. Overall: This hotel is great for entertainment given the nightly music and awesome rooftop bar but would not stay here again as a couple as it is noisy and therefore not very relaxing.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Casa del Camino"
Hotel was difficult to access on a busy weekend - no place to park to drop off bags, parking across main highway and 1/2 block away, not that good access to elevator. Upper deck looked good but was so busy you couldn't get a table. Room was old and tiny by today's standards.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Gerald
"Stay here!"
Hotel staff was friendly and dry helpful. Great food, awesome drinks, free breakfast and the view is spectacular! We didn't want to leave! I will be going back for sure. Note: if you are staying make reservations for the rooftop bar. I guess it's the place to be and we couldn't even get up there. Hotel staff was nice enough to bring us drinks all night to our room. Awesome!
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Good amenities. Easy parking. Hotel needs updating"
This hotel needs major updating. Carpet stained and ripping in hall ways . Needs more luxury finishes .. Shutters instead of heavy velvet curtains. Bathroom needed shade or shutters on window. Roma needed screens on windows. Nice check in staff. Nice and busy location.. So much potential but missed he mark.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015