All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
2 Convention Boulevard, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"satisfied"
Great hotel. The only flaw is there's no mini refrigerators in the room.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Shayla
"Nice stay!"
Had a great time and even the restaurant food was good!
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Tarik
"2"
Upon entering the Hotel it's not inviting also handicapped accessibility is difficult. The bathroom shower curtain smelt really bad. No fridge. Staff some friendly for example room service but other than that staff everyone else was ok the guests were more friendlier than the staff. The spoons given when I ordered room service and at the buffet tarnished and peeled and you could taste the metal when you ate. Would never come back. My room faced the outlet and the dumpster which I think should be covered. Not coming back!!!
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
mohammed
"Never Disapoints"
went to classic car show at convention center- very convenient to stay there and park there. We have stayed there quite a few times- never disappoints!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"nice hotel, comfortable beds"
Stayed in hotel to attend car auction, hotel connects to convention center so no need to go outside, also connects to Tavern, didnt need a jacket in cold weather
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Comfortable, convenient for business"
I generally don't have high hopes for convention center hotels, but the Sheraton immediately made a good impression on me when the front desk arranged to put me imoa quiet corner room away from the elevators - without me specifically asking for one - when I arrived early to take the two-day NJ bar exam at the convention center, to which the hotel is connected by a bridge. The room was large and, while not remarkable in decor or style, was quite comfortable. The guest services staff consistently sounded friendly on the phone, not like many places where they tend to seem annoyed someone is calling at an odd hour with a question or to arrange a wake-up call. While I thought the Tun Tavern had sub par, overpriced pub food, that was really the only downside. If the casinos weren't so cheap these days, I'd actually recommend this for pleasure too, but it's definitely great for business and convenient to the train.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"R & R"
Nice hotel close to the highway. Wish free wifi was available in my room and wish we had a fridge. No complaints otherwise.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"PARKING LOT WAS WAY TOO FAR."
MAIN PROBLEM WAS THE LONG WALK IN THE COLD TO GET THE CAR IN THE GARAGE. IT FELT LIKE WE HAD TO WALK 4 BLOCKS TO GET THE CAR AND FOR $15 A DAY. WAY OVER PRICED.
3 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Dante
"my stay at the Sheraton"
Everything about our stay was wonderful, super comfy bed and pillows!!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Angela
"great Time."
My handle was broke on my sink. But other then that my stay was awesome.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Bernard
"Great hotel A++ review"
Great experience. Staff very nice and friendly. Room was very clean and ready early for us.
Tash
Carpet was dirty and old looking. The room smelled like cigarette. The rooms are nothing compared to the pictures on the Internet! Also the parking lot is not attached to the hotel you must park outside and walk thru another hotel to get to yours! Didn't like it at all. Won't be going back
Juli
"Nice hotel close to everything in the area"
My boyfriend & I went for the weekend. It was a comfortable & quiet stay. Real enjoyed myself
Response by Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel. We so happy to see that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
meg
"pleasant"
good
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
I had a pleasurable experience for Valentines Day weekend.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Great hotel. Great location and great service :)
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
Christopher
Excellent!!! Very beautiful and comfortable hotel.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"great place to stay at...."
Everything about the Sheraton was great. The bed was very very comfortable. Enjoyed spending Valentines Day at the Sheraton in Atlantic City.
Response by Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us at the Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel. We Look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Cold hotel"
The room was freezing . THey had inadequate heat the first night. I complained and the next night the hotel was warm.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
myrna
"Good hotel, could include some more for the cost"
Nice hotel, self parking is further then would have liked given the freezing temperatures. I don't quite understand why major hotels have to charge for wifi when you can get it for free in most hotels. No continental breakfast which is disappointing considering how much they charge fro the rooms. No fridge in room, and when I asked for an extended checkout I was told NO.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
hector
"Solid hotel well priced for a holiday weekend"
Sheraton came through with a well priced alternative while the hotel/casino's wanted their premium for President's day weekend. I imagine in the warmer weather, this location will be more ideal due to it's central location, walking distance to shops/restaurants, and easily accessible to the convention center.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Stephen
"Valentine's day weekend getaway"
Great hotel and location.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
robert
"Concert stay"
Only complaint room smelled like cigarette smoke that was covered up with spray.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great service, comfortable rooms."
Comfortable rooms, great service. Our first room had a strong odor, but management moved us quickly and gave us breakfast vouchers.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Sam
"Hotel charges for Internet! Seriously!"
Title says it all.....Hotel charges for Internet! Seriously
Clean and conveniently located. I would definitely stay there again
Response by Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope you will choose the Sheraton Atlantic city Hotel on your next trip to AC.
"Expected experience"
This was a Valentine weekend getaway, my wife and I saw a show and needed to stay in Atlantic City since our home was over 100 miles from AC. This Sheraton is a very nice place to stay and I would highly recommend it. The Outlet stores are about 3 blocks away and the boardwalk is a block or two further. We attended a concert at Boardwalk hall and it was only a short cab ride away.
Response by Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
Thank you for staying with us during the Holiday weekend. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Sheraton Atlantic city Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you and your wife back on your next trip.
It was a nice place to stay... They were very accommodating...
Response by Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"My boyfriend said it was better than the Harrah"
My stay was short. Partied all night just slept for 5 hours then checked out. Hotel is pretty decent.
Response by Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sheraton Atlantic City. We hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip to AC.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"GREAT room and GREAT value!!!"
We really enjoyed our stay! The room was very clean and the hotel was gorgeous!
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Shannon
"Great Value"
Very nice room, helpful staff. No microwave or refrigerator in our room but other that it was a great value.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Horrible for a bachelor party"
We got security called on us for talking in the room at 7:30pm lol ridiculous
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
jonathan
"Quick Weekend Getaway"
While our friends stayed at some of the larger casinos, we looked for a room on a budget and decided to stay at the Sheraton which offered great deal for a Saturday night. It was only 7 minutes away from the casinos which equated to a $12 cab ride. Since we arrived early, we were able to check out the outlets which were walking distance from the hotel. Although the room was spacious and comfortable, the floor length mirror was dirty from a previous stay and the fitted bed sheet wasn't fully put on. Overall, I would definitely stay at the Sheraton again; it suited all our needs for a quick weekend getaway.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Samantha
"Love the Sheraton!! Only place we'll stay In AC"
Clean, quiet, convenient to Outlets and Casino. Always a lovely expierence
Response by Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
We are so happy to hear that you "Love the Sheraton", We love you too.We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel on your next trip to AC.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
LAH
"ok, but could be better."
Stay was ok. Room was near the ice machine which can be loud at times. You could hear other conversations coming through the vent system. Bathroom could have been cleaner from person before with hair on the floor and tub.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nice Overnight Getaway"
Nice little overnight getaway.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
henry
"A little drive away from the casinos."
Parking was in a separate building. We liked our room. It was clean and comfortable
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Less than satisfactory service."
The location was great but the service wasn't polite more accommodating. The manager apologized for the staff & tried to appease us. He was helpful but over all the service left a lot to be desired. Debating whether to return with family or recommend to friends.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Shara
We stayed there because we were going to the Fleetwood Mac concert. the staff arranged a cab to take us to dinner, and the show was close by. Everybody was helpful and friendly, from Valet to front desk, to bartender.
Response by Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
We are so delighted to hear that our team was able to make you feel at home here at the Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"DISAPPOINTED"
I have never done a review for anything but was so disappointed in my stay at the Sheraton that I had to write. The walls were so thin that you could hear everything in the adjacent rooms. Needless to say, we got no sleep the 2 nights we were there. The second day of our stay, there was a loud whistling coming from the shower and we had to continuously turn the water on and off to get it to stop. After close inspection, the vent near the shower was filthy and there was rust all over where the shower head connected to the wall. On the day we checked out, NO ONE bothered to ask how our stay was. Otherwise I would have told them in person!!! As I waited for my husband to pull the car up to load our luggage, I looked at the revolving door and glass and there were hand smudges all over the place - it was nasty. The only saving grace for the hotel was Jay who served us room service as he was so nice and showed a sincere interest in making sure we had everything we needed. He even called our room later to see if there was anything else he could do for us. He should be working at the Front Desk as he actually cared. I'm only giving the hotel service a 5 because of Jay.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Joyce
It was comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"sheraton ac"
it was very nice and cleab
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"GREAT TIME"
Went with another couple to see Fleetwood Mac - Had a great stay and a great time! This was not our first time staying here but it was theirs. They actually got the corner room which was really nice. Rooms were clean and bed was comfy. I will ask for corner room on our next stay :)
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
lori
"satisfied customer"
everything was good for the price I paid. (About 130 at the time).
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Edward
"fleetwood Mac"
Very nice accommodations in close proximity to Boardwalk Hall and great shopping outlet stores at The Walk. Particularly enjoyed the Miss America displays, iconic to Atlantic City history!
Response by Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us on your next trip to AC.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Fullfilled all my exectations"
Service and accomadations were excellentIt was able
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Dom
"A VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER"
I have stayed in your Sheraton many times and has always been a great experience.I look forward to my next stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
dionne
"Terrific Hotel"
Location was perfect for attending an event at the Convention Center. Loved that we could just walk across the bridge and be there! Hotel staff was efficient and friendly and accommodating.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Helen
"Xmas Getaway"
PROS: 1. Christmas time...... nice and clean hotel. Beautiful decor of Miss America Beauty Pageant pics, grand size photoframes in the walls. 2. Nice gym and indoor pool - heated 3. Starbucks in the lobby CONS: 1. Valet is $25 per day 2. Breakfast was only meal served on restaurant 2nd floor
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Marian
"Comfy, clean, across from the shopping outlets"
Very nice staff, clean comfortable hotel and room. Outlet shopping and restaurants just across the road. Restaurant is also in the hotel nice food... Just confusing to access it, you go to the 2nd floor and then on an elevator. Very nice display of past Miss America pictures, gowns & shoes. If I remember correctly I believe dating back to the 1930's!!! We'll definitely stay again. We were only there overnight to visit friends, but plan to go back for the whole weekend, just to get out of the house. It's only an hour drive from Philly.
Response by Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel. We hope you will take the short ride to stay with us again soon.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015