All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
2 Convention Boulevard, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Excellent stay at the Sheraton"
This was our first trip to Atlantic City. We chose the Sheraton rather than the casino resorts due to the outstanding reviews the Sheraton received on many different sites. We have traveled many years staying at various hotels, but this was our first stay at a Sheraton, and we were not disappointed. Our room (and hotel) was the cleanest hotel we have EVER stayed at. We had a view which overlooked the boardwalk in the distance, it was wonderful! The staff was courteous and friendly. The Sheraton is located within walking distance to the boardwalk and all of the attractions, with the outlet mall being directly across the street. This was a perfect 3 day stay. We will absolutely stay at the Sheraton again. This hotel has earned "5 stars".
3 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Anthony
"Nice for the price"
We had a nice little getaway and our stay at the Sheraton was really good.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
carnell
"Nice Stay!!"
Great location 5 minute walk to boardwalk. Clean room overall good stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Jose
"Parking what"
The trip was wonderful the room great parking 25 a day not good for what you pay for you room should be included
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Anton
"nice hotel"
this is a great hotel very nice lobby close to the convention center and the Tanger Outlets a few blocks walk will get you over to the boardwalk and there are a couple of restaurants nearby if you choose not to eat at the hotel only negative is at our neighbors on the floor we're having a loud party and woke us up in the middle of the night
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Dorothy
"Overpriced"
Overpriced, Wi-Fi and parking cost even more!!! But convenient location of you are at a convention center event.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Amazing staff, but lackluster hotel!"
The staff were amazing! The rooms were comfortable but not amazing. The walls are thin, we heard kids in the other rooms, heard doors that slammed and that seemed to shake and startle every time. I could even hear the neighbor urinating in the next room, and the toilet flushing. We couldn't use the hot tub, because it was always full.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
loved the fact that the Sheraton is dog friendly!
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Denene
It was what I expected good clean with excellent service
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Tameka
Great!
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
"Easy hotel"
I liked that it's just a hotel and not a casino. Its attached to the convention center very convenient if you have to be there. I also liked that across the street was an outlet center!
3 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
"Miss America would be proud of this Hotel."
they didn't have the right kind of room for me the radio didn't work and i was next to an ice machine which was a no no, after three trys we got it right a high floor and a nice view of the city and it was very nice and the front desk staff took care of me and they were very very nice and helpful. yes i would stay there again, clean rooms,nice condiments,comfortable bed it was as good as it gets and all i had was a traditional room which was all i needed 4 stars at least for me, bravo sheraton.
4 night trip May 25, 2015
Christopher
"Highly recommend"
It was a weekend getaway with my girlfriend and we had a great stay, very convenient location!
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Guibert
"Last. Min great away and hotel decision"
Customer Service was an exceptional.... Great view roomstay
1 night trip May 29, 2015
"Just ok"
We booked this hotel for an overnight stay, we were in town to see a concert and we got a good deal on the room. The front desk service was great, they gave us free wi-fi. Our room was huge and we had a view of the outlets. The room seemed dated. I checked the sheets as soon as I got in and found a stain on the fitted sheet. We called downstairs and asked for it to be changed. We had to call back a second time about 4-5 hours later because it still hadn't been changed. When we came back from our concert the bed was fixed and it was pretty comfortable. The shower was like a gym shower, there was no tub/shower combo, just a shower and curtain and a drain in the middle of the bathroom floor. It did the job but I found it a little strange. I'm not sure if I'd stay here again. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great. It did the job for a one night stay.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Christie
"memorial weekend in sheraton convention center"
we staying for memorial weekend with the family and there is miss understanding with the hotel reception but they got it fix. but the hotel is ok wish they have breakfast including and the parking everything is extra charge .
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
mirkuze
"great"
was very happy that I was able to change my room, since I was not happy with the one I was originally checked into.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Cheryl
"Basic,clean, walking distance to everything"
Basic rooms, fairly clean. Easy walk to Boardwalk, Casinos, stores. Decent price, especially compared to hotels on beach, and only a short walk to beach.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Armando
"Room was not clean."
Room was not clean.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Jong Myoung
"Good hotel in AC"
The staff was helpful. Parking at the hotel was convenient and just a short walk to the casinos and shopping. The hotel restaurant for breakfast was mediocre so we only ate their once and went to better places for breakfast on the other days.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Convenient Location to Convention Center"
Can't beat the location if you are going to the Convention Center. Just don't eat breakfast at the Cafe at the hotel. The buffet is not good -- eggs were half cold, pancakes were hard... The second day I ordered off the menu instead and there was a hair in my omelet. (though to be fair, the omelet was really good up until i lost my appetite).
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Decent hotel, great location for outlets"
Concierge was dressed professionally, but acted like a robot. The other one was friendly and nice, the robot will eventually get fired if he keeps that up.
Other trip May 25, 2015
JD
"Nice place!"
Great stay!
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"I`d stay again"
Nice,comfortable,clean,price was right...Hotel could use an update. But it was a nice stay..
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
edward
"good trip"
We enjoyed staying at a hotel which did not have a casino.It was fun watching the comic stip characters at the convention which we did not attend
Other trip May 21, 2015
Bev
"Change the hotel name to overcharge for everything"
No refrigerators. No microwaves. $15 just to park. $40 just for a continental breakfast that included all of: 1 small muffin, a small cut up fruit plate, coffee, 1 danish, and 1 English muffin. Ridiculous!! Never staying here again. Total rip off.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Courtney
"Great for Convention Center Business"
This hotel is very convenient to the Convention Center and not at all convenient to the Boardwalk & casinos. If you have business at the Convention Center, this is the place to stay.
3 night trip May 14, 2015
Wendy
"getaway"
Great stay can't complain about anything. Got a room upgrade for free.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Nice Hotel for going to a concert in AC"
The hotel is in a great spot its within walking distance to Boardwalk Hall and all the outlets.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Vince
"THE CHEAPEST AVAILABLE"
OK ! Did not receive any of the amenities asked for i.e fridge,microwave.Then had to pay a $50.00 deposit for using any insididles . Not sure if I spelled that right but you know what I mean !
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Darrell
"It was nice. I would go back."
Great Staff. Microwaves and refrigerators should be offered in every room for the price.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Lauren
"It was okay"
I wish they had told me about an incidental fee of $50, I found a charge in my bank account and had to call and ask what it was for. You have to pay $15 to park because they don't have their own lot which I guess is ok. Our sink was clogged and the water barely went down. Otherwise the stay was okay. The breakfast was ridiculously expensive.
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"Great one day trip"
Staff was polite and thoughtful,would stay again!
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Sheraton is very nice!"
This was a nice place and was reasonable for a midweek trip in april.The casinos are all rip offs with resort fees and all they want is your credit card to hold money all week.Sheraton only took a 50 dollar hold and released it back immediately I was happy with the entire place and this will be my new home when in ac.The days of good deals at casinos are long gone give them a chance.
3 night trip Apr 13, 2015
Louis
"Love it"
It was great ! The only flaw was the pool . It was small and the water was a bit salty lol but it's really a great hotel . 5 minute walk from all the lovely stores .
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
ruth
"Do the job"
Well done
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Mediocre at best."
The television in the room did not get reception for about 1/2 of the available channels. The water pressure was weak. The iron was from 1981. The room was clean.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
"exellent"
It was only one night but it was good.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
ralphy
"Great experience"
Have stayed here many times and will continue to do so
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2015
Katherine
"Close enough but not on top of everything"
This hotel was placed very nicely! It was right next to all the shopping in Atlantic City, but close enough to be a 10 minute walk to the Casino's. They were able to upgrade our room and put us on a higher floor for no extra cost. It was clean and the staff was very friendly!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"I would stay here again"
Stayed here for a festival at the convention center next door and then went out at night. Convenient location in the city and nice hotel overall. Good stay.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
"Convenient for Convention Center event"
I chose this hotel as it was close to the Convention Center for the AC Beer & Music Festival. For a decent price, I got what I basically expected - a decent room with not much of a view (just an average hotel room) with easy access to the Convention Center.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
The overall hotel is good. If you are looking for a cheap hotel on weekends and in a good area, this is the hhotel.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"AC"
We stayed here for an event at the convention center. You cannot beat the location, as it's across the street. It's next to the outlets as well, and a 5 minute walk to the beach. The hotel staff was very kind and helpful. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Anthony
"Good Location, bad guest management"
My room number was 800. It was sandwiched in between two other rooms, in a corner at the end of the hallway. The occupants on one side of me were slamming room their door so hard it shook the wall and bounced against my bed's head board. This went on until about 3am. The occupants on the other side of me were playing loud music and yelling all night. It was like a frat house party. I purposely paid for an expensive hotel room so I didn't have to deal with this juvenile inconsideration. Well that's all I got! It was an absolute waste of my money and I am disgusted. If I could've driven home that night, I would've. I understand that there was a beer festival at the convention center. I attended it with a few friends. But I didn't go back to my hotel and act like an animal all night. And regardless of what is going on in the area, the hotel management should be able to manage poor and inconsiderate behavior of their guests. Mature people who pay the same rate for a room have the right to a comfortable stay.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Nanci
"meh"
Was very brief and too expensive.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Lauren
"Nice hotel close to convention center and outlets"
My husband and I went down to AC for the Beer and Music Fest at the Convention Center. We had both stayed in AC numerous times before, but never at the Sheraton. We picked this hotel primarily for its proximity to the Convention Center. The hotel was nice and made for a great stay. We arrived around 6:30 and despite a lot of people trying to check in, we went through the line with no wait. There were plenty of staff members working the front desk and throughout the lobby to point us in the correct direction to our room. Our room was very clean and fully stocked with towels and water. The bed was very comfortable. We had a very nice stay here! We would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Nice hotel but no fun allowed"
A few friends and I decided to stay here for a night while in Atlantic City. We were enjoying the night and playing games in the room when we get told to keep it down. We do, then, we get another knock on the door threatening us with the police. I'm guessing only old people stay here since it wasn't late. We'll definitely stay somewhere more "upbeat" next time.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Comfortable, nice hotel!"
Sheraton is always a great hotel. Can't complain. The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are clean. The hotel is right across from convention center, which is perfect if you are there for work.
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2015