All hotels in Creve Coeur, Missouri, United States of America
11980 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, MO, 63141, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Nice hotel.. we didn't spend much time there. Room was comfortable. breakfast was good... lots of parking... definitely would stay again.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great hotel and saved money"
Great hotel at a great price... Happy hour and free breakfast end up saving you 2 meals a day! I will be staying here again!
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"September 19-21, 2014"
Very nice stay although didn't get a chance to try some of the amenities such as the pool. Wish breakfast started a bit earlier before an early flight.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Wonderful Stay"
The next trip I make to St. Louis I will be returning to this hotel! It was wonderful. The room was very clean and has plenty of space and the breakfast was AMAZING!
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Jill
"thought would of been nicer for the $"
OVER PRICED
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Mom
"Loved Drury Inn and Suites Creve Coeur"
Everything was absolutely perfect...hospitality incredible, breakfast buffet out of this world...My room was so comfortable, loved having a mini fridge too, I felt like it was luxury all the way. Thank you!!!
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Sherry
We enjoyed our stay. The location was perfectly located to malls, Grant's Farm, St. Louis Zoo and Busch Stadium. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast the dinner hour. Would recommend this hotel to others. The only thing negative was when we opened the refrigerator in our room, there was still leftover food in it apparently left by the previous guest.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Nice hotel near everything we needed"
Great place, friendly staff and clean rooms. Had free refreshments and food the night we checked in and free breakfast in the morning. It was a great experience.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
madelaine
"Average"
Staff was professional & courteous. The hotel is in dire need of an update. Not quite what I expected from a Drury property or the reviews. I stayed at the Hyatt Regency at the Arch the previous night and paid less for a far superior property. Not sure where the 4.7 out of 5 comes from.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
pleasant and convenient location.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Carter
Nice hotel in great location. Very clean. Just needs to be updated some.
"outstanding hotel. excellent staff"
Wow. This place is great for families. Applebee's downstairs. Free hearty breakfast. Free dinners in the lobby too.fresh Popcorn and soft drinks are free 3-10. Gas station and CVS a couple blocks down. Not as close to downtown but you can't beat the free parking. Staff is excellent. Only downsides are a small pool and elevators, while fast, get really busy during breakfast and dinner. Use the stairs in these cases. Definitely would stay again!
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
JD
"A very enjoyable time"
We enjoyed our 1 night stay. Even asked for a shower chair for my 87 yr old mother. And they were very helpful to even setting it up. I know if I asked anything they would have done it and very kindly also. Thank you very much
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Very nice staff. Great breakfast and dinner provided!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Adam
Felt safe and it was near all activities in the city
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"great hotel"
great, clean, comfortable hotel close to everything
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Great stay, clean hotel, friendly staff
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
I was very pleased with the location, hospitality and service of this hotel. It was reasonably priced and I would recommend it to friends.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Good location to attractions"
We got a suite with pullout sofa. The pullout mattress cover was dirty and there was a used baby wipe and candy wrapper. I pulled off everything and used clean sheets. I notified the front desk in the morning, they apologized and sent housekeeping to clean and provide new bedding. The desk also called to ensure everything ok. Though I am still not happy about the unclean bedding, I felt the hotel handled well.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
kerry
"Nice hotel, great breakfast, good kickback evening"
My experience was excellent. Evening Kickback specials were convenient and a great way to associate with other guests. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was fast, easy and convenient. Room was clean and quiet.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Rhonda
"Very nice for a getaway."
Great location. Will be staying here again. Very nice staff.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
KC
"Clean, friendly staff"
We had a great stay at the Drury Inn, Creve Coeur. The staff was friendly and helpful, food was great and rooms and hallways were clean! Pool area was clean as well. I have nothing bad to say about it. Location was right off interstate and easy to find. Applebee's joins the hotel so if we didn't want to get out we didn't have to. Also they have a free parking garage that is part of the hotel. Awesome stay! Would stay again.
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
Hollie
Great Hotel clean and great breakfast. Convenient to shopping.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
EVERYTHING WAS GREAT!!
2 night trip May 30, 2014
MARKELLA & CHRISTOPHER HANKINS
"Comfy room with free secured parking."
Pros - free secured parking, free breakfast and happy hour; room was comfy, enough pillows; centrally located to great restaurants; friendly staff. Cons - none!
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Nice hotel for our weekend getaway"
I chose this hotel not only because of the other good reviews that it got but also because the friends that we flew up to St. Louis to see recommended it. It put us not only very close to their house but fairly close to the airport and the other activities that we did. The fact that it is right on the highway was nice. The room was clean and comfortable and the free breakfast and drinks during happy hour topped it all off. I liked that we could park in the parking garage which was actually built into the hotel so we never had to go outside which was nice since it was raining the night we arrived. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Patrick
"Nice hotel that is close to large hospitals."
Reserved the room for my parents. Have enjoyed staying at Drury many times in the past. And, it was within a couple miles from two hospitals. Although a brief stay, it was nice. The only disappointment was the clerk at the front desk. Despite telling him I was frazzled due to a family illness and indicating the room was for my elderly parents, he was abrupt and dismissive during check in.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Nice property"
Very nice property with great amenities. Will pick Drury Hotels again in the future.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Good, solid hotel offering many extras to please it's customers.
5 night trip Sep 11, 2013
Nice hotel. Surrouding area good. Kinda far from major attractions in St. Louie for me.
1 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2013
Eddie
We all enjoyed the hotel and location, customer service was very nice, the only complaint we had was the refrigerator wasn't working properly, it didn't keep our fruit cold.. That was the first time I every actually heard of Drury Inn and I really enjoyed it... Next time I travel I will look for Drury Inn... Thanks
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Nice and clean"
We had to check in late at night and the guy at the counter was very friendly and knowledgeable. The beds were super comfy and there were enough pillows for the both of us to have at least 2-3. It was a very clean room and updated. The room was a nice size and the price was reasonable. My only complaint would be the parking deck. Every spot was taken except for spots where people parked super crooked (which happened in more than 5 parking spaces) and took up several spots. The only spots left had a partial column in it. The columns made it a very tight squeeze and hard to get in and out of. Other than that I would stay here again. It had a great view of the area and the bed wasn't hard like a rock.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Great Experience"
This is a wonderful hotel. Customer service is superb. Great extras like evening snacks and drinks, free breakfast, and the free in room wireless internet worked great. Do not hesitate to get a room here.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Roger
"nice location"
Nice comfortable hotel. Will definitely stay again.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
entrance to hotel a littel confusing for a first time visitor
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Supremely exceptional"
Everything within was done with the guest in mind. Loved it.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
Liz
"Business Trip to Client walking distance from hote"
Incredibly friendly staff and excellent value; especially enjoy free breakfast and happy hour (great food and 3 free drinks).
2 night trip Sep 2, 2013
"Good choice but be be aware..."
The staff were exceptionally friendly, from the front desk to the servers during the free breakfast and evening snack/cocktail hour. The breakfast had quite a variety and was good. The kids in particular enjoyed the evening food - mac and cheese, hotdogs, nachos, ziti and meatballs, etc. while the adults enjoyed the beverages. What I had not expected to see was a parade of dogs - not just small dogs (and cats too) but large dogs such as rottweilers accompanying us in the elevator. While I have no issue with pets, several in the party did have allergy issues. Whether this was related to the time of year or the pets we are not able to determine. The other issue another member of the party had was although the property is no-smoking, the suites on the other side of the hotel had a very strong odor. After 2 bottles of Febreze followed by air fresheners attached to the air vents, it became at least tolerable. We had no issues in the standard rooms.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Wonderful!"
This hotel really exceeded our expectations. My wife and I recently stayed here and were very impressed with every facet of this place. They had free dinner at night in the lobby and also gave us cards to get three free alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks each until 7pm. They also had a popcorn maker in the lobby so you could go down and get free popcorn from 3-10pm (my wife loves popcorn so this was a nice extra). Staff was great and very friendly. Free complimentary breakfast in the morning. Location was very good for us. It's just off the Interstate so it's easy to get from point A to point B without dealing with the downtown traffic. Parking was excellent...parking garage is free to come and go with your room key. There's also an Applebee's connected to the hotel so that was convenient if you didn't want to get in the car to go anywhere. Overall, this was an excellent "value" and we were very pleased. My wife and I are going back in two months and will definitely stay at this hotel again. I'm not one to rate things but feel compelled to write about our experiences when they're positive and this was definitely a good experience.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Chad
"Nice hotel for families and business professionals"
We've stayed here on family visits to St. Louis. It's never failed to satisfy our needs, and the staff is polite and respectful. Very nice.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
skelly
"Friendly and accommodating staff!!"
Nice hotel with many features. Stay includes free wireless, business center with printers, breakfast and evening food. Staff is very helpful, kind and friendly. Parking is plentiful and location is easy to.get to.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
diane
"Friendly and accommodating staff!!"
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
diane
"A gem of a hotel!"
I had never stayed at this hotel chain before. What a treat! Sure wish they had these in the Northeast.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2013
Jean
"Great hotel, convenient location"
We were able to book this hotel last minute at a great price. We flew into the airport and were at our hotel in about 15 minutes. It's very convenient access off I-270, yet I didn't really notice too much noise from the traffic. I think our room was on the other end of the hotel, which helped. We were in town looking at houses, and had easy access to pretty much any location in the city! Free, gated parking (access only available by room key card) is a fantastic bonus, although the area is safe (so they don't really need the gated access, but it's a nice perk). Of course, the free meals were great as well - we ended up not eating dinner one night because we got full off the food and drinks that were provided at the hotel for free during the evening happy hour! Breakfast was great as well - typical options, but it seemed to taste better than some other hotels I've been to recently. Our room was great. We had lots of space and didn't feel cramped with 2 people in the room or the bathroom area at any time. Water pressure was good, and the room was nice and clean and quiet. The ice and vending machines were right outside our room, but we never heard anything from them. Bed was pretty comfortable.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Sara
"So lovely"
Great stay to pick up a friend from airport. Will be back.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"Pleased"
Overall, a good stay. We needed a suite w/a bedroom seperate from the sitting area (these are becoming hard to find; many hotels now offer "suites" with just a partition between bedroom and sitting area). This hotel offered that option for a resonable price. The room was nice and even the fold-out bed was pretty comfortable, though squeaky. Arrived too late to try out the happy hour offering and had to leave the next morning before the breakfast opened, so I can't comment there. The only other area we really used was the pool, which is rather small but was good enough for our needs.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
"Very satisfied"
I was very satisfied with the location of this hotel and the close to all must-se sights. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the next time I come back to the St Louis area plan to come back to the Drury Inn Hotel
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Cheryl
"Lovely lobby & lovely staff, but food just ok"
Hotel was generally clean, but we had a problem when we were given one very smokey room, and then moved next door to a less smokey room that was still unpleasant. The third room was good and the manager offered us a future comp stay for the trouble. Common areas were well kept, although the pool is a little small for a large hotel. Finally, the popcorn and free soda were appreciated, and breakfast was fine though perhaps a bit restricted in options. The evening "kickback" meals were certainly not fancy (hotdogs, chili, nachos), and since we aren't big drinkers, I don't think we got our extra premium's worth out of that.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Angie
WONDERFUL AS ALWAYS
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
"Nice location, family friendly"
It was an overall great stay. The extras - breakfast, evening drinks and food all great. Would like to see another hour or so added in the evenings. I have already recommended this location to others. The one and only issue we had was in our room, something sticky on the carpet, consistency of jelly.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013