All hotels in Wyoming, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here755 54th St Sw, Wyoming, MI, 49509, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Little Outdated"
This hotel is clean and efficient. I feel it could use an update. The staff was professional and the room was satisfactory for an overnight stay, but nothing memorable.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
Was great
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2014
jolene rafferty
"Good hotel bad food"
The breakfast was very nasty. I would still go there again but I would not eat the continental breakfast
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Very clean"
This hotel chain is very nice always clean and everything is always I'n working order. Staff is always very friendly.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Nice staff, and very clean hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2014
My family and I had a pleasant stay at this hotel. I would recommend it to my friends. We plan to stay at this hotel the next time we are in this area.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Phil
"Emergency stay. Power outage"
The power outage in my area caused me to have to stay in hotel for the night. I was very pleased with the service and my room. This was my first Hampton inn stay and because of my total satisfaction I will be sure to use Hampton in the future for my out our town stays as well. Thank you.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"The Hotel it self was Ok!!"
When I arrived to Hampton inn Hotel my reservation was not right. I applied with Expedia for a joining room I arrived and they put me in a double bed room with no joining room so my reservation wasnt right at all I was a pretty upset about that. So I had to go talk to a front desk lady to get me in a Joining room for me and my Family I had to put more Money down to get my room correct. Bad experience for me and my Husband .
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
"Would love to stay again!"
We enjoyed our stay. Everything was clean and comfortable, the continental breakfast was very satisfying and the pool was just what we needed :)
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Becci
The staff was friendly, the room was exceptionally clean, and the hotel was conveniently located to the highway and shopping. We will definitely be staying here again the next time we are in town!
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
cathy
"Close to Family Thanksgiving"
Front desk service was good. Breakfast buffet featured a good selection of food, and was well covered. Room was clean, comfortable and spacious. The king sized bed was very comfortable. We especially appreciated the free wifi and the numerous charging stations throughout the room for charging cell phones,, ipads and computers. The only issue we had involved a balky shower head that wouldn't hold its position, which we reported during checkout. Overall, the stay was enjoyable, and we will repeat in the future the next time we are in the area.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
A. Huet
"Very convienent"
Close to all the things I needed to do. Very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
cantorman
"Great Getaway!"
The room was very clean and the beds are comfortable! Grand Rapids is a great place to visit. I would stay there again!
2 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2013
"Maybe not"
We stayed here because we wanted a pool, hot tub, exercise room and a safe in the room. Well the hot tub was so scaldingly hot that you could not use it and there was no safe in our room. The day we checked in, there was a person hanging out at the front door all day who was talking to themselves. Even though the hot breakfast was pretty good, I would not stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2013
Seasoned Traveler
"Clean, comfy, quiet and friendly"
I have never, ever written a review, which is weird because I always read the reviews before choosing a hotel. But this hotel calls for my reviewing...This hotel had it ALL. You are first welcomed by the very friendly staff. Then, the room was very clean and all the special little nuances i.e like the "towel art" and cute folding of the kleenex...little things, but very cool. Bed so very comfy. The breakfast was the best we have ever experienced...and the breakfast staff was so friendly and also kept the food coming..never ran out of anything. The design of the eating/seating area was very large and had a great flow. But the very very best thing about this hotel was how quiet it was...my husband is a mason by trade, and he could tell that it was a total masonry building...I mean, the place was packed out, and we heard nothing.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Crazy busy weekend but staff was great"
Stayed at the Hampton Inn Grand Rapids South on the same weekend as too many soccer parents and kids. Lobby was constantly buzzing with activity and hallways were full of kids skipping around a bit. But the hotel accommodated everyone well. Staff were amazingly pleasant amidst the hectic atmosphere. Even got to enjoy a little bit of down time in the spa sans some of the dozens of soccer stars. Room was ok, nothing special but clean. Location is a bit off the path for the center of Grand Rapids but easy to find and accessible otherwise.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Convenient to area sights & shopping"
Convenient location to main highways while visiting areas south of Grand Rapids. Located in a nice area with restaurants and shopping nearby. The Hampton Inn was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"the hotel was right by the expressway for easy on"
it was close to the freeway and other good roads making it extremely easy for travel.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
al
"We were able to book when everyone else was full.."
Our check in process was very well done, very efficient. The manager was very kind, and gave us maps to all the destinations that my husband requested. When we walked into our room it was nice and bright and smelled fresh. I did find a couple of hairs in the bathtub, which always makes me question exactly how clean everything is. BUT.....the beds smelled and felt very fresh and clean, and I am confident that the bedding was washed each and every time between guests. We did not hear any noise from our neighbors, something that we were concerned about since we were told that they were full. It sure did not seem that they were completely booked. Otherwise, we would have insisted on two queen beds.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Elmo
"Very nice experience"
Clean. Quiet. Nice selection of tv channels. I would stay here again. Expedia requires me to write more about my experience, but I don't have any more to offer.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Older Hampton in but room was in good condition
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Clearn, Good Price, Good Breakfast"
We had a good stay at the Hampton. This location is less updated than other Hamptons I've been too, but it was clean and worked well enough for our family of 4. The breakfast was great - waffles, hot eggs and sides every morning. The breakfast staff was phenomenal. We enjoyed the pool and the hotel is close to the Kent Bike Trail, which was our main activity while there.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Extremely helpful staff."
Very impressed with this particular Hampton Inn. Helpful informative staff and nice property close to restaurants, stores and bike trails.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Great hotel!!"
Beds were super comfy!!! Breakfast was good. Location was great for us.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Very reasonable price for this hotel. The Jacuzzi King room was a wonderful treat that enhanced our getaway. The staff was friendly and professional. The warm breakfast was average to good. My only recommendation is to update the room décor.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Andy
I have stayed at this location my last two trips and have been very satisfied each time.
4 night family trip May 10, 2013
"ok but pretty dated"
This hotel is pretty typical Hampton. Rooms need updated.
1 night business trip May 10, 2013
Don
"Quick stay"
Really the hotel was very nice and clean! Nice people very helpful! You can tell it is a older hotel that has been redone but they have kept it up and made it look good!!!
2 night trip May 3, 2013
"great place to stay"
Great place to stay as always!!! Staff was great. As always. I stay here often an its always a great stay!
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
robert
stayed 3 nights...most of the stay was good. Only issues were toenails found on the floor in our room, the hot tub somehow was not hot on the last day and some rude and loud people in the pool one day.
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2013
"all the extra comforts...."
Lovely hotel, we had a good experience. Only one suggestion: it would be great to have a few gluten-free bread/cereal choices for breakfast.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
Jen
"Close to our event"
It was comfortable, quiet (and we saw a lot of kids) so the hotel must have good soundproof barriers/walls. Great breakfast!
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Terry
"Close to lots to do"
Nice hotel. Easy to find. Lots of resources nearby. Restaurants, shopping, road access very close. Great if you are doing something in Grand Rapids or nearby, but don't want to pay downtown prices.
2 night trip Feb 9, 2013
E.R.
"new years eve"
This hotel was very clean nice helpful staff. The breakfast was what you would expect
1 night trip Dec 31, 2012
Nice place! Only regret was that the lobby was under some construction. Breakfast was a great perk.
1 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2012
Excellent visit. Only wish the rims w/2beds had queen beds.
6 night family trip Nov 17, 2012
"very clean"
the heater woke me up at night. Otherwise great. Good breakfast. Very very clean
1 night trip Nov 16, 2012
elizabeth
Room was nice & quiet for being right off of highway. Things were clean. Employees were helpful when we asked for directions. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2012
"Great Place"
Awesome stay - 44 family members staying in the same hotel for a family party - nobody had a bad expeience. The staff was superb and the rooms were quiet and roomy.
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2012
It was a great stay. Loved the big whirlpool tub! We will definitely be back again.
Family trip Sep 22, 2012
They were not ready for us when we arrived. They did not have the proper room reserved for us and they said it was hotels.com's fault. They said they had been doing maintenance on some of their rooms and ours was one of them. We waited at least 20 min so they could go fix our room up and then continued to make it worse by keeping us up at the front desk talking. When we finally got settled in our room, they called to again ask how we were doing. I understand they wanted to make sure we were happy but they tried too hard and it became more annoying than anything. We were very displeased with the service of the hotel & hotels.com
Romance trip Sep 18, 2012
"Excellent conditions and professionalism"
The hotel was in excellent condition, and was close to major highways.The staff was professional and the breakfast was superb.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
Hotel was excellent. Took a day to get the correct handicapped styled room required for my husbands disability. Evidently not needs not communicated my hotels.com. But the hotel came through and fixed us up.
Family trip Aug 31, 2012
"Very functional for a family night out or stay."
The cleanliness and upkeep of the exterior of the building was not consistent with the cleanliness of our room. The room was much cleaner, which was a pleasant surprise after walking in. The staff was professional, but not warm and fuzzy.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
"The staff are very nice."
The hotel staffs helped me when I confused by the car accident. They were so kind and eager to help me.
Other trip Jul 17, 2012
"As usual"
Our third time with the Hampton. High quality, good hotel as usual.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
Guy
Over all not a bad hotel, but there was no mini frig or microwave in the room to keep soda's N leftovers from the resturant cold reheat the leftovers. For the price of thier spa tub room, it should have all the comforts of thier competitors.
Other trip Jun 12, 2012
"Mr. Bill"
We enjoyed our stay, and were very impressed with the cleanliness of the Hotel over-all, the helpfullness of the staff, and the variety at the included breakfast! We did splurge on a jaccuzzi sweet which was nice, but probably unnecessary since the hotel had such great amenities. We will definately consider Hfampton INN for future Hotel needs!
Other trip Jun 12, 2012
Sherry

"Very nice hotel"
Great place to stay, close to our customers but not a lot of restaurants in the area.
5 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"Quilt Show Road Trip"
The location of the hotel was perfect for our trip to the AQS Quilt Show at DeVos Place. We where close to the 131 Freeway and near a large shopping mall. The nearby Arnie's Restaurant/Bakery is a jewel. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The free breakfast was typical but well stocked, even when 2 soccer teams showed up. Some whole wheat options like breads or bagels would have been appreciated. My sister-in-law was extremely happy with the hot oatmeal. The pool was a welcome temperature but the water was cloudy. We enjoyed our dip after a long day of walking. We plan on attending next year's show and wouldn't hesitate to return. Thanks for a great road trip.
Other trip Aug 28, 2012