All hotels in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2825 Greenspoint Pkwy, Hoffman Estates, IL, 60196, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Comfortable, convenient, and clean"
Convenient location. Clean & comfortable room.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Cheryl
"Perfect stay and good price"
The place was updated and really clean. Checked out the pool and hot tub; some reviews complained that they were small, but it really wasn't too bad for a hotel. Breakfast was hot and better than most and having the coffee/tea bar in the lobby available all day was nice too. Would definitely stay again if I'm traveling through that area again.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Ken
"very nice hotel"
We had a great stay here! The room was nicely decorated, very clean, and quiet. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was very good. We would definitely stay here again. We went to a concert at the Sears Arena and it was an easy drive there.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Very close to the Sears center"
Most comfortable beds I have ever slept on in a hotel!
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Great value"
We enjoyed the clean room with comfortable beds and electrical outlets on the nightstand so it was very convenient to charge our cell phones. The breakfast area in the lobby was kept well stocked and very clean.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Unfair treatment. Not satisfied."
Had a problem on the first night. Running water from an unknown source made it difficult to get rest. Had to increase the volume on the tv and radio to drown out the noise. Complained to management and next day was given another room. It was very inconvenient to have to pack our belongings and move to another room for a problem that the hotel already knew existed. The receptionist stated that house keeping was aware of the problem but could not do anything about it. We should have never been assigned this room if hotel knew that there was a problem. Informed receptionist at the desk about the inconvenience but was told that she would have adjusted the room rates but could not do so because our reservations were made online. She stated that she would notify the manager and have him call but manager never called. This was no way to treat customers no matter how they made their reservations.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Mrs. Derry L. Pierce
"Clean & Comfortable"
Enjoyed a one night stay with my daughter in a double room. Must be a new hotel, and included upscale features like granite countertops. The beds were very comfortable with fluffy warm duvets. Loved the mirrors in the bathroom - I could see the sides of my hair in the 120 degree mirrors, and if I opened the bathroom door into the bathroom, I could see the back in the full length mirror. Thoughtful design! Everything was very clean. The breakfast was better than average for similar hotels. We had cheese omelets and bagels, but there was also waffles, donuts, and the usual cereal and breads. Lots of amenities for the price! Will definitely stay there next time I'm in the area.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Sally
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was good. Pool was small but water was at least somewhat warm. Room was a good size and the suite actually had 2 tv's which was perfect. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
Angela hernandez
I was very disapointed. I was looking forward to relaxing in the whirlpool only to find out the jets didn't work and the ones that did were not strong at all. That's only one of my disappointments.
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
Laura Regalado
Room had no longe chair as said on line. Had to switch rooms for this as soon as I arrived their. Had no hot water to take shower at 9:30, 11:30 0r noon Saturday. Sunday was the same. Tried at different times again and still no hot water. Had to take bird bath with water from sink. The hot tub was broke and only just above warm water was in it with no circulation and no bubbles what so ever. The bill also was not corrected on the spot with the Sunday manager named Lily. They charged me regular price above what I had locked in and had charged my card before I had even checked out.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Good hotel for a business trip stay"
Booked a regular 2 bedroom suite, but was pleasantly surprised to be upgraded to a 2 room suite when I got there. The room was very nice and clean, but the bed was lumpy and I could hear the people upstairs walking around like they were coming through the ceiling. Overall, a pretty good stay and I would stay again for business.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
Ms. Williams
"Perfect for a teen girls' party"
My daughter wanted to invite lots of friends for a sleepover for her Sweet 16, and with a November birthday, she's never had a swimming activity. We did both! The indoor pool accommodated all the teens for the first part of the evening, we had pizza delivered, then about half spent the night. I booked 2 rooms, so I could supervise, but her sister and I could get some sleep on our own. The facilities were well-kept and clean, and the staff very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Jill
Hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly. Hot breakfast was fairly typical but it was hot and well stocked and the coffee was great. The pool was clean and a good size for kids. Overall great hotel and I would stay there again
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"No hot water in Room 329"
Nice hotel but awoke to a cold surprise. No hot water in the room. Not at the sink nor in the shower. Made for an unpleasant start to a very cold day outside.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
Stephen
A/C didn't work right and NO hot water in mornings.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
corp exec
"Good comfortable hotel"
I plan on stay there every time I am in the area the fact the rooms have refrigerators and microwaves seal the deal.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Cleveland Giles
"Nice Saturday Night Stay"
We enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn Hoffman Estates. We checked in quite early (about 2) and were given a room that was clean, pleasant, and ready for our arrival. There were vacuums going in the hallway on our way up to our room and there were several rooms being cleaned near our room but the noise level was tolerable and was finished by about 3:00. The only drawback to our room were not the fault of the staff on hand and I will not hold them accountable but the bathroom floor tiles did not seem to be done correctly so each time we went in the bathroom there was a loud sound as the floor tile shifted and the grout was giving way. Other than that, no issues. The lobby and halls were quiet when we left at 5 for dinner and returned about midnight from our event. There was a minimal amount of noise on Sunday morning and there was a well stocked breakfast bar near the lobby when I went down at 9:30. The only improvement that could have been made is to have more seating on hand but it appeared as though perhaps a large group affiliated with a wedding from the previous night were having breakfast together one last time so maybe it was more people than are normally in on a Sunday morning.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
excellent except for the lame work out room.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2013
DC
"Good Service"
Awsome
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2013
There was a noise that kept me up all night. I believe it was a leaky toilet in the room above causing the pipes to make noise. This occurred every couple minutes all night! I called the desk a few times during the night and they said they heard the noise outside my room,but not above me. They did not offer another room. The the next day a different a different attendant lied and said no one heard any noise outside my room. I am very disappointed.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Nice Hotel, Comfortable Bed"
We were upgraded to a King Suite, which was nice, but just the luck of the draw. The hotel was clean, the breakfast was filling and the staff was nice. Unfortunately, the spa tub in the pool area was signed as out of order, even though there was water in it. I was really looking forward to a hot soak.That's why I gave the hotel facilities a rating of three.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Barnie and Gini
"Poor service."
Poor service.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"all wrong"
My room was supposed to be a two bed suite. I got a one bed with not suite only took 20 bucks off. We were late to our engagement. I played for the room and they tell me its not ready so no key
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
danny moyer
"Only 30 minutes from Chicago"
The hotel was nice and new but the hallways smelled like cigarettes despite being on a non-smoking floor. Not terribly bad, but it did affect my perception of the property. The room itself did not smell at all. The breakfast buffet could have used some work. I have stayed at other Hampton Inns that offer breakfast and the food was better prepared. The staff was very nice and friendly. I would stay here again but I hope they do something about the cigarette smell.
3 night family trip Aug 26, 2013
"Clean hotel"
Good hotel, my only major complaint was the hot tub had very weak jets and was not the cleanest. My husband thought the bed was uncomfortable, but I liked it. This hotel does not have a restaurant and does not have in room movies to rent- which the hotels.com website said it has, so that was disappointing. Staff was great.
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2013
Kristen
"Overall, excellent"
The fitness room is minuscule. Otherwise, wonderful hotel, location, and amenities.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
We only stayed here for a couple nights, but it was very comfortable, clean, modern, and enjoyable. There is an indoor pool and whirlpool, and the self-service buffet breakfast is quite nice. If I had ANY criticism (and it's minor nitpicking at worst), it's that I wish they had a larger area to sit and eat breakfast and that the workout/exercise room is small with minimal equipment. But those are minor quibblew with what is otherwise a very pleasant, comfortable hotel experience. I would definitely recommend this property as a quality, affordable place to stay in the Schaumberg/Hoffman Estates area.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"Quick stay!"
Arrived late and left early the next day. Not much time to evaluate things. All seemed in good order.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"Towels??"
We enjoyed out stay overall, but the service was lacking. We called for towels and about 4 hours later we received them. The rooms were clean, but the walls were paper thin and you could hear everything.
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2013
"Great hotel close to Legoland and Medievel Times."
staff was friendly, check in and out was speedy, room was very clean, modern and up to date.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"best i've ever stayed"
Best room, best breakfast, kind staff
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2013
yoo
"Wonderful Stay"
It was a suite and fulfilled and exceeded every expectation!
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Just a little more would make it perfect"
We mentioned it on our last visit. The cable TV listing shows TVJapan but it's not working. Last time TVJapan was listed but when I flip to it I got Chinese TV. This time I get no signal. You have a lot of Asian customers. We would like to be treated like we matter. Also, the bath tub drain was very slow.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Chicago suburb hotel"
We enjoyed the indoor pool & hot tub. The breakfast menu rotated & included waffles, oatmeal, eggs, yogurt and a variety of donuts--even biscuits and gravy somedays.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"six flags trip"
The hotel was nice,we never had enough towels we had to call down to the front desk each day to get extra towels and wash clothes.the breakfast was okay..I would stay their again it was clean and comfortable..
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
char
"I don't stay again"
Lot of noise .... Tv doesn't work ... ...................................................
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"Convenient location"
Located in a very nice area and great staff. Enjoyed shopping close by. Had planned on using shuttle service to area events, but learned upon checking in it only runs during the week.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
hotel staff was very pleasent at check in. the room was clean and comfortable. the pool area was clean with towels for our use. the breakfast selections were very good, although there was not enough seating for all the guests.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Doug B
Hotel was very nice. The eggs at breakfast were horrible though.
3 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Breakfast was free and they had a good selection of hot and cold foods. Loved that. The sink in our room was plugged. That is the reason for a lower rating. Front desk was friendly and helpful. Asked for recommendations for food. They gave us a 10.00 off coupon for a nearby restaurant that was excellent.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Hotel clean and staff friendly. I had to report that the side door where out car was parked was broken and we couldn't get in with our key, so we had to prop the door when we went to our car. Fitness room was very small and any more than two people in the room was too crowded. I went for breakfast after a workout about 9:30 am and the eggs were not very tasty and not very warm. Things were not well marked and I couldn't find items easily. Coffee was out at that point and I sent my daughter down a little later and there still was not any decaf coffee. Even with all of the above the room was clean, there were plenty of towels and staff was friendly.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
DLR
"Very Good Place to Stay Highly Recommend"
This is an excellent hotel in every way from room comfort, hotel staff, and location especially for the price you won't find a better place to stay
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2013
VoIPCom, Inc.
"large clean room and friendly staff"
Went with the larger room, was perfect for our family of four, clean and friendly staff. Breakfast was a busy place, but still beats having to go out.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"July get together"
As always the time at the Hampton Inn was excellent. The staff, the rooms and the experience were top notch.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
The hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
kate
"Very pleasant modern hotel"
The hotel was very clean and contemporary. I loved the spacious bathroom. Quite a night atmosphere overall. My only suggestion is to not put a customer near the elevator, across from the ice machine and an exit door. The staff nicely move my room for these reasons.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Family trip"
We had an amazing time in Chicago, the hotel staff was very friendly especially this guy that worked the front desk named Moe. Moe was very helpful and anytime we needed anything he was right there to assist.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"Reasonable hotel outside expensive Chicago.."
My experience at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Hoffman Estates was well worth it. The service was great and very accommodating. The value of money is reasonable and love the breakfast. The overall stay in this hotel is recommendable.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Nikie
"Reasonable distance from expensive Chicago.."
My stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Hoffman Estates was worth it. The service was great and love the breakfast too. The price was reasonable and the overall accomodation was recommendable.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"cold and wet"
fire alarm went off and we were all stuck standing outside in the rain for a while. also the pool is so small we couldn't use it with so many others in it.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013