All hotels in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States of America
2825 Greenspoint Pkwy, Hoffman Estates, IL, 60196, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Nice hotel for short or long stay."
Very clean, good staff, close to Highway, rooms are in avery goof condition.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Not all that special"
It was what it was. Ice machine on-maintenance the entire time.
4 night trip Jul 9, 2014
We enjoyed our stay from the great breakfast, lots of choices, to the heated pool. All the employees were super friendly and the hotel was very clean.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Gross"
Make sure if you get a room and intend on using the pull out bed from the sofa that you check it. Ours clearly had not had the sheets changed as they were full of crumbs and a can of chewing tobacco. At least the young man at the front desk helped rectify the problem. Also, be aware that if you book your hotel through Hotels.con and want to ask for a refund on the Hampton guarantee, you can't get it directly. You will have to wait for a manager to fix the issue through Expedia/hotels.com.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
My room was right next to the elevator wwhich was a bit noisy but it was a decent stay.
5 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Easy to go into the city and back"
It was very nice. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Sleepless nights"
If you want a few sleepless nights then go ahead & stay here. Our room was right on the courtyard where all the noise was ,until about 11:00 . The first room we had the fridge stopped working and we were put into another room that the air conditioner only worked halfway .The rooms above our room were quite noisy .
4 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
Dbrknarrow
"Very nice room."
Our stay was very nice. Only negatives I can think of: didn't love the pillows, the pool had some small sharp objects at the bottom of parts, and when checking in the office woman's mother jumped in front of me twice to talk to her daughter about family issues. That was pretty annoying!
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
CzexMixx
"Great Place to Stay!"
Staff was friendly. My 10 yr old daughter and her friend loved the pool. Breakfast in the morning was very good. Enough options to please all of us! Location is close to freeway and many other attractions in Schaumburg. Room was very clean and bathroom was a nice size.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
"accommodating"
Staff was courteous and provided good service. Management was accommodating on a busy weekend and gave us an extended, late check-out for one of our rooms, which we needed.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Bruce
"would stay again"
worked well for our needs. wife hated hair dryer, no power. Overall nice stay
6 night trip May 31, 2014
md
"Perfect location for my business travel"
This is a reliable hotel. Fairly quiet. Always clean. Safe. Their breakfast is not very appealing, and the TV & internet is slow. The staff is always friendly and responsive.
2 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"Always awesome"
Another great stay!!
2 night family trip May 23, 2014
Tracy
"Great Place But..."
I loved this place, but it was sooooo far from Downtown Chicago.
2 night trip with friends May 16, 2014
Ashley
"Very clean"
Walked in to white comforters and white sheets that were crisp, fresh and clean. Loved how clean the room smelled. Very nice updated room.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Wonderful stay!"
My husband and I stayed here while we were vacationing for our anniversary. The hotel was very nice and clean and had a lot Of amenities. Staff was very friendly, and the room was comfortable. The only thing I wished was different was that our room wasn't so close to the laundry facility. It got pretty loud. But I would definitely stay again and recommend it to my friends and family!!
Other trip May 19, 2014
katie
"Near Chicago"
Great breakfast. Great staff. Only complaint is that the mattress was broken. When you would sit on edge of bed it would sink so much that it was uncomfortable to sit and watch tv or browse on the computer. Would stay again and hope bed wasn't like this. Overall good experience.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"very nice accommodations for the price!"
this hotel offered in room wi-fi, breakfast and nice rooms. we were very happy with the cleanliness of the room, and it is right off the interstate, not hard to find!
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Excellent place to stay"
Brought a group down for a conference at Sears Center Arena. Close, comfortable, very clean, excellent hot continental breakfast.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Great hotel & location!"
We stayed here while visiting Legoland & Medieval Times. We were upgraded to a beautiful suite when we checked in. Rooms were modern, clean and beautiful. Free breakfast was amazing. I highly recommend this place!
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Perfect for overnight stay"
Clean and well maintained hotel. Free breakfast and parking included. Close to the highway and gas station a block away. Just what we needed for our overnight.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Tobias
Room was a little small. The mini fridge made a lot of noise throughout the night. Didn't get a restful night's sleep.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2014
"good value"
There were a few maintenance problems with the hair dryer and hot water but they were quick to fix the situation. Rooms were nice and breakfast was good. Love the free coffee in lobby and lobby is beautiful.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Michele
Clean & comfortable. Staff was very nice. Price was reasonable
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Dina
"Very confortable as always"
The lady at the counter moved us to 3rd floor because she says they have a group on the 2nd floor and could be noisy. We didn't even have to ask. Cable channels are a lot less than we remember from last summer and reception of local channels were pretty bad. Great employees. Management should stop cutting corners. Regular customers notices the details.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Dai Yoshida
"Comfortable, convenient, and clean"
Convenient location. Clean & comfortable room.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Cheryl
"Perfect stay and good price"
The place was updated and really clean. Checked out the pool and hot tub; some reviews complained that they were small, but it really wasn't too bad for a hotel. Breakfast was hot and better than most and having the coffee/tea bar in the lobby available all day was nice too. Would definitely stay again if I'm traveling through that area again.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Ken
"very nice hotel"
We had a great stay here! The room was nicely decorated, very clean, and quiet. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was very good. We would definitely stay here again. We went to a concert at the Sears Arena and it was an easy drive there.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Very close to the Sears center"
Most comfortable beds I have ever slept on in a hotel!
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Great value"
We enjoyed the clean room with comfortable beds and electrical outlets on the nightstand so it was very convenient to charge our cell phones. The breakfast area in the lobby was kept well stocked and very clean.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Unfair treatment. Not satisfied."
Had a problem on the first night. Running water from an unknown source made it difficult to get rest. Had to increase the volume on the tv and radio to drown out the noise. Complained to management and next day was given another room. It was very inconvenient to have to pack our belongings and move to another room for a problem that the hotel already knew existed. The receptionist stated that house keeping was aware of the problem but could not do anything about it. We should have never been assigned this room if hotel knew that there was a problem. Informed receptionist at the desk about the inconvenience but was told that she would have adjusted the room rates but could not do so because our reservations were made online. She stated that she would notify the manager and have him call but manager never called. This was no way to treat customers no matter how they made their reservations.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Mrs. Derry L. Pierce
"Clean & Comfortable"
Enjoyed a one night stay with my daughter in a double room. Must be a new hotel, and included upscale features like granite countertops. The beds were very comfortable with fluffy warm duvets. Loved the mirrors in the bathroom - I could see the sides of my hair in the 120 degree mirrors, and if I opened the bathroom door into the bathroom, I could see the back in the full length mirror. Thoughtful design! Everything was very clean. The breakfast was better than average for similar hotels. We had cheese omelets and bagels, but there was also waffles, donuts, and the usual cereal and breads. Lots of amenities for the price! Will definitely stay there next time I'm in the area.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Sally
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was good. Pool was small but water was at least somewhat warm. Room was a good size and the suite actually had 2 tv's which was perfect. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
Angela hernandez
I was very disapointed. I was looking forward to relaxing in the whirlpool only to find out the jets didn't work and the ones that did were not strong at all. That's only one of my disappointments.
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
Laura Regalado
Room had no longe chair as said on line. Had to switch rooms for this as soon as I arrived their. Had no hot water to take shower at 9:30, 11:30 0r noon Saturday. Sunday was the same. Tried at different times again and still no hot water. Had to take bird bath with water from sink. The hot tub was broke and only just above warm water was in it with no circulation and no bubbles what so ever. The bill also was not corrected on the spot with the Sunday manager named Lily. They charged me regular price above what I had locked in and had charged my card before I had even checked out.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Good hotel for a business trip stay"
Booked a regular 2 bedroom suite, but was pleasantly surprised to be upgraded to a 2 room suite when I got there. The room was very nice and clean, but the bed was lumpy and I could hear the people upstairs walking around like they were coming through the ceiling. Overall, a pretty good stay and I would stay again for business.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
Ms. Williams
"Perfect for a teen girls' party"
My daughter wanted to invite lots of friends for a sleepover for her Sweet 16, and with a November birthday, she's never had a swimming activity. We did both! The indoor pool accommodated all the teens for the first part of the evening, we had pizza delivered, then about half spent the night. I booked 2 rooms, so I could supervise, but her sister and I could get some sleep on our own. The facilities were well-kept and clean, and the staff very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Jill
Hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly. Hot breakfast was fairly typical but it was hot and well stocked and the coffee was great. The pool was clean and a good size for kids. Overall great hotel and I would stay there again
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"No hot water in Room 329"
Nice hotel but awoke to a cold surprise. No hot water in the room. Not at the sink nor in the shower. Made for an unpleasant start to a very cold day outside.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
Stephen
A/C didn't work right and NO hot water in mornings.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
corp exec
"Good comfortable hotel"
I plan on stay there every time I am in the area the fact the rooms have refrigerators and microwaves seal the deal.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Cleveland Giles
"Nice Saturday Night Stay"
We enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn Hoffman Estates. We checked in quite early (about 2) and were given a room that was clean, pleasant, and ready for our arrival. There were vacuums going in the hallway on our way up to our room and there were several rooms being cleaned near our room but the noise level was tolerable and was finished by about 3:00. The only drawback to our room were not the fault of the staff on hand and I will not hold them accountable but the bathroom floor tiles did not seem to be done correctly so each time we went in the bathroom there was a loud sound as the floor tile shifted and the grout was giving way. Other than that, no issues. The lobby and halls were quiet when we left at 5 for dinner and returned about midnight from our event. There was a minimal amount of noise on Sunday morning and there was a well stocked breakfast bar near the lobby when I went down at 9:30. The only improvement that could have been made is to have more seating on hand but it appeared as though perhaps a large group affiliated with a wedding from the previous night were having breakfast together one last time so maybe it was more people than are normally in on a Sunday morning.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
excellent except for the lame work out room.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2013
DC
"Good Service"
Awsome
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2013
There was a noise that kept me up all night. I believe it was a leaky toilet in the room above causing the pipes to make noise. This occurred every couple minutes all night! I called the desk a few times during the night and they said they heard the noise outside my room,but not above me. They did not offer another room. The the next day a different a different attendant lied and said no one heard any noise outside my room. I am very disappointed.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Nice Hotel, Comfortable Bed"
We were upgraded to a King Suite, which was nice, but just the luck of the draw. The hotel was clean, the breakfast was filling and the staff was nice. Unfortunately, the spa tub in the pool area was signed as out of order, even though there was water in it. I was really looking forward to a hot soak.That's why I gave the hotel facilities a rating of three.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Barnie and Gini
"Poor service."
Poor service.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"all wrong"
My room was supposed to be a two bed suite. I got a one bed with not suite only took 20 bucks off. We were late to our engagement. I played for the room and they tell me its not ready so no key
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
danny moyer
"Only 30 minutes from Chicago"
The hotel was nice and new but the hallways smelled like cigarettes despite being on a non-smoking floor. Not terribly bad, but it did affect my perception of the property. The room itself did not smell at all. The breakfast buffet could have used some work. I have stayed at other Hampton Inns that offer breakfast and the food was better prepared. The staff was very nice and friendly. I would stay here again but I hope they do something about the cigarette smell.
3 night family trip Aug 26, 2013
"Clean hotel"
Good hotel, my only major complaint was the hot tub had very weak jets and was not the cleanest. My husband thought the bed was uncomfortable, but I liked it. This hotel does not have a restaurant and does not have in room movies to rent- which the hotels.com website said it has, so that was disappointing. Staff was great.
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2013