Hotel Bonaparte Boutique, Santiago
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Located in Santiago (Providencia), Hotel Bonaparte Boutique is close to Mall Panoramico, San Cristobal Hill, and Sernatur. Also nearby are Sculpture Park and Costanera Center.
Hotel Bonaparte Boutique has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. There is a business center on site. Dining options at this business-friendly hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a bar/lounge. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Additional amenities include a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, guests receive transportation including a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a theme park shuttle, and a beach shuttle. Guest parking is complimentary, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis. This is a smoke-free property.
The 62 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Bonaparte Boutique include laptop-compatible safes and minibars. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. 32-inch LCD TVs are equipped with cable channels. All accommodations provide desks and phones. Bathrooms offer shower/tub combinations, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $96
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed
- Junior Suite (Gran)
- Superior Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 62 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (7 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Beach shuttle *
- Ski shuttle *
- Shopping center shuttle *
- Theme park shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Santiago hotels
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1992
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Santiago hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Santiago
- Time SelectFrom
"Great modern hotel in a nice neighborhood. It's reasonably priced and the staff was very helpful. The in-room breakfast offering was first rate.... you could skip lunch if you eat…"Mar 8, 2015
- Hyatt Place Santiago/VitacuraFrom
"The hotel is brand new and very well appointed. Located in a lovely neighborhood convenient shopping and restaurants. Cannot beat the rooftop terrace with its sweeping views on…"Mar 7, 2015
- Altura SuitesFrom
- Hotel Plaza El Bosque EbroFrom
"nice"Mar 6, 2015
DiningRestaurant b.o - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Bonaparte Boutique, Santiago’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Bonaparte Santiago
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.