All hotels in Ukiah, California, United States of America
1720 N State St, Ukiah, CA, 95482, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

very clean well run facility. That being said, its very noisy. Unfortunately they have no control over the highway just in front of the hotel. Doors and curtains can only do so much. Yes, we should stay there again.
"clean"
Stay here often and has always been clean and friendly staff
1 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Only drawback was the outdated TV. No flat screen or hi-def.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Good service."
Good quiet room to stay one night. The bathroom floor was not clean, but they took care of it right away. I would recommend it to a friend.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Nice, comfortable stay"
Room very clean, well equipped. Good breakfast! Courteous staff. Impressive!
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Convenient place to stay"
Quite adequate for the price. Convenient, easy freeway access, near a grocery store. Reasonable pet fee. Would stay here again
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Virginia
"ukiah travelodge"
Only a night but very relaxing....
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
paula
"poor reception inside room and out!!"
I decided to meet the price in the middle thinking it would be ok...but the room was tore up...the tv cable was bad so we had to use a shoe to keep it from showing nothing but static...they have smoking rooms but no matches...seems they could dip a bit better for the price...
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
CAROL
"good place"
great stopover. clean. quiet.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
"Very Clean, Well maintained. Good nights sleep"
Just needed a place for my wife and I to stay the night on a long drive. The reviews I read before booking were spot on. The room was well maintained, very clean, and surprisingly very well insulated against noise. Despite concerns with a busy road outside, cars, and lots of foot traffic, room was quiet. Room was well maintained, pleasant and above all, very clean. This is a place to stay the night or as a home base for an extended stay. But it does not claim to be anything other than that. Breakfast was nothing great, but its in line with all the other free breakfasts offered at discount lodging places. Location is not in walking distance to town, but that is fine. Had no use for Fridge or Microwave, but if I had, they appeared in great shape, clean, and would come in to good use if I had the necessity.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Monthly visit with Dad"
Just needed a place to sleep spent most of my time with Dad
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Sharen
"PDMC Dual Sport Ride"
Dual sport ride and beautiful country
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"Good Stay!"
Front Desk Personnel were courteous and accommodating ! Breakfast very tasty and if they ran out of particular item, they replenished immediately!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Sylvia
"Hotel Review"
The staff was extremely helpful to make our stay a great experience. A very nice and new hotel. The staff went out of their way to give us tips of places to visit in the Redwood Forrest even going to far as to mark up a map and plan a route for us. These folks go out of their way to be a help to visitors.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Great Value for the $$$$"
Meet our expectations
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Good choice"
October 2014 - Everything was generally acceptable. The rooms are a little dated but clean. The service was very good and breakfast was well stocked with good variety. This location is conveniently located and a good overall choice.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Disappointing Visit"
I tried to report the truth...with no insults, profanity, etc. My husband is disabled. We were not given a room with hand rails,etc. Service was less than satisfactory. Will not stay there again or recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
"A really mediocre hotel"
I booked this hotel based on the overall rating of over 4 stars. I am not sure who would give this place that good of a review. The outside appearance was fine, but all the rooms are external and RIGHT next to the highway. I could hear cars, and one truck shook the whole room. It looks like they are trying to update the rooms, but I think they fell short. The bathroom is small, but they stuffed a giant tub and shower in there so the door hardly clears the toilet. It is difficult to actually get out of the room after the shower unless you leave the door wide open. Hopefully they will get to the mattresses sometime. It is a little like sleeping on a soft sponge.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Jason S
"Lots for the money"
Great value. More amenities than I expected at a budget price. I especially appreciated having a fridge and microwave. A free breakfast is always a nice bonus. The staff was very courteous and accommodating. It was not luxuriously appointed, but it was clean and comfortable. Super easy on and off to the freeway. Just a block from a wide range of eating establishments. It is definitely on my list of places I would stay again.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
"Good choice"
The hotel is showing it's age, however, it is a nice place to stay. Rooms are not soundproof and the televisions are way outdated. The breakfast was good, and the staff was very friendly.
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
K.F.
"A Convenient Hotel in a Rural Town"
The Travelodge Ukiah is a standard hotel with basic amenities in a centrally-located area between Santa Rosa and Willits. Nothing will wow you here, but it's clean and the service was satisfactory.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Scott Vandrick
We stayed for a night on a motorcycle ride. The hotel is clean and well maintained a little dated. Small CRT TV for example. Breakfast was a bonus, but nothing special....cereal, juice, eggs, sausage, muffins, danish.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Steve & Heidi
Did not like it at all to much noise and our room was next to laundry and across from the ice machine too much noise..
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Grungy"
I was traveling with my two small children. We need a place to stay for the night. Our room was on ground level, grungy and the floors dirty. The toilet ran all night. People congregated outside drinking and being very loud. Our room smelled heavily of weed. We left at sunrise. Yuck.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Lila
"We enjoyed our stay"
Convenient location. Busy place. Enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Jan Siever
"Central location for days of wine tasting"
My wife and I wanted a simple, but easy access for our twentieth anniversary where wine tasting in Mendocino County was paramount. We wanted a bit more funds for dinners and wine, si we went cheap on the hotel, as in our mind, the place really was just a toilet and a bed while we wandered the countryside. At first, its proximity to the freeway cincerned me. However it was quiet. The room was alwas clean, and the staff courteous and helpful. The bed, unfortunately was terrible, as were the pillows. The free breakfast was one where I strongly suggest staying with the juice, milk,or an English muffin and you wull not be disappointed. On a highlight, the pool qas quite nice on the hot day, and the hot tub was clean and piping during a romantic, calm evening. The place did the job, and the people were very nic, but due ti the bed and pillows, I will not return.
4 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Todd
"I am not a plumber"
First thing the toilet almost over flowed (no solids), they offered to give me a plunger, seriously . . . I told them they could fix it or give me a different room. They fixed it.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Brenda
"Needs improvement"
Does no one notice how small the bathroom is and how the door hits the toilet?! Wow! The rating is a joke!
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
KRD
"Location - near free way"
We were here for business and arrived at the hotel very late and thus stayed for less than 12 hours. So I can't rate for everything, but this place is for people who are looking for a place close to a free way. We stayed non-smoking room for two on second floor. Although it is close to freeway, you wont hear any traffic noise since this area is not a high traffic area. The room was decent size and a oval shape bathtub was slightly bigger than regular rectangular tub. If you try to find a restaurant near hotel, you probably have to be there early, otherwise you will end up having first food.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"ok"
fair price
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
estace
"Good for a nights stay"
Room was very clean and had a nice soaking tub . Only wish it had a pillow top bed . Over all a nice place .
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
mac
"Great breakfast"
The hotel is old but clean. Our room key didn't not work even they reset the keys.They have wonderful breakfast. It,s near high way. You can not hear the high way when the window close and the air conditioner is on It's a fair place to stay at night.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Very Nice Stay"
The staff was friendly, and the room was clean and quiet. The are surrounding the hotel is not particularly beautiful but it felt safe and was convenient to the freeway.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
"Probably wouldn't stay again"
I was disappointed with the staff at the front desk, she was rude. She called our room and when I was answering her question she hung up on me and didn't let me finish. I'm not sure why she even called when she's the one who checked us in and told us we could have until noon to check out
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2014
Excellent hotel, great breakfast!
2 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
"Convenient to highway 101"
Basic value for the price.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"Non-smoking room smelled of cigarette smoke"
Really, the only complaint I have is that for a non-smoking motel, our room smelled of stale cigarettes. I would not stay here again for this reason.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"Very relaxing"
I always stay here when I am in Ukiah. The staff is so friendly and, although the hotel is old, it is well maintained and is charming.
2 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Pleasant stay."
This was a pleasant stay. The room was nice, the pool was refreshing, and the breakfast was good. Thanks.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Quiet night right nest to the interstate"
We booked while we were on the road. Love the Hotels.com app! The hotel is right nest to the interstate so we were concerned about highway noise. our room was very quiet. The bed was comfy. The room was spotless. We enjoyed a hot breakfast. Easy off and on access to interstate. Easy ride into town for supper at the sports bar that served up a great hamburger.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Sara
We have stayed here many times. It's clean and convenient
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
"Check on your required $100 incidental deposit!"
The hotel was fine. However they require that you leave $100 incidental deposit on a credit card. They are supposed to refund that if you do not use any incidentals. They did not refund my $100 deposit. I have traveled quite a bit and have never had this happen to me before.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
KC
"A Great Stop-Over"
2nd time staying here as a stopover on the way from the North Coast to the Central Valley. Great value - spacious rooms w/amenities & a good breakfast included. Spa really nice after a long day on the road. Only downside - electronic keys didn't always work. Will most definately stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Kenneth R. Mackie, Esq.
The pool needs to be cleaned daily of leaves. A little noisy the first night sound like drag racing. overall, the hotel was nice. I would stay there again if i needed to.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Almost as good as home"
We have stayed at this location several times over the past three years and have always been satisfied with the service, room size, continental breakfast, and comfortable beds. We have always had polite desk clerks and plenty of towels. The pool is a plus for families with children as is the air conditioning for the inevitable hot weather.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
kathleen
"Great service, perfect place to stay"
The staff was very accommodating, switching rooms on the fly so we could check in early, even with the hotel completely booked! Comfortable and quiet, at a great price. Would definitely pick it again.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Noisy"
The hotel is next to the freeway and an industrial feeling area. The hotel is very basic. The breakfast was very unappetizing so I didn't eat it. It is convenient to park right outside your door. In the future I would pay a bit more for a more comfortable hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
"access to area services."
overall positive. I would stay again.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
Les
"A real value"
This is an older Travelodge, but it is well-maintained and very clean. It is close to Highway 101, but I didn't hear any road noise. I stayed for three days and met everyone on staff. Every last person was very friendly and helpful. I can tell the customer service is important to them. I usually stay at the Hilton chain, but the Hampton Inn was over $100 a night more. If you have money to burn, stay at the Hampton, it is much more modern, but this hotel was an extraordinary value and a very pleasant experience.
3 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
Steve Honse
"Hotel is conveniently located right off highway"
I was in the area to go to a funeral. I specifically requested early check in that I would pay extra for-so I could get ready for funeral. When I arrived I wasn't able to do so. I had to change in lobby bathroom (the floor was wet) and had to do my makeup and hair with very little space or light. I was very upset about this.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014