All hotels in Orange, California, United States of America
3737 W Chapman Ave, Orange, CA, 92868, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Close to Disney, but worlds away in quality!!"
My daughter and I stayed there for three nights in mid March, 2015. We were going to Disneyland, and decided to move up from the worn out motels surrounding the park. Most need to be torn down and rebuilt they are so bad. NOT the case with the Ayres Inn and Suites! Beautiful hotel, wonderful, helpful and accommodating staff, QUIET rooms, clean rooms and bathrooms... Everything was just fantastic. The ART shuttle picks you up and two stops later drops you off at the Disney Resort Transit Center, and off you go! Do yourselves a favor, spend a little more, and LOVE the room you are staying in. This is now going to be my go-to Disney visiting Hotel.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Lela
"Best Choice in the Area.Very clean.Staff is Cool."
Everything about our stay was easygoing and great. With so many hotels to choose from in the area, we decided on the Ayres because the comfort level is top-notch and the amenities included would normally be extra things you get charged for at other 4.5+ star hotels (breakfast, internet, parking, use of the pool/spa and gym, etc.) We found only one other hotel with the same great deal AND a rating above 4-stars, so the tie-breaker was the extra-delicious selection of food & drinks at the restaurant next to the hotel lobby. Also, 2 very important details: 1) Finding parking was a breeze because the hotel has a parking structure. 2) There is a Wendy's nextdoor, open til 2am. The staff is very helpful and cool. Really glad we stayed here.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Ingrid
"Not Happy with the Ayres INN"
I booked 4 rooms for my family for one night. I goofed up thinking this was an Ayres Hotel but it was a so call Ayres INN. This is not the same deal. I have stayed at Ayers Hotels before and really enjoyed them. The Ayres INN is not even close in quality to the Ayres Hotel. The bed was soft, The chairs in the room we not comfortable. My morning shower stopped! I turned the nob to up the warm water and then not a drop of water came out. NO WATER. I call down to the lobby and the phone just rang. NO ANSWER! The Breakfast was so so...not bad but nothing to brag about. Would I stay here again,,,,,ummm no way. Glad we only stayed one night.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Overall Terrific"
When we arrived at the hotel it was difficult getting into the actual lot. It's on a corner where you cannot make a left turn into it at all. You have to make a U-turn almost a mile down the road each way, but that's not their fault. The shower was my main issue. The water would go from arctic cold to blistering hot in a matter of seconds even after turn the temperature to a moderate setting. The breakfast was okay. Nothing fancy, a continental breakfast with decent selections. Unsure if it was the cable or the hotels fault, but most of the channels faulted out and we were unable to watch quite a few channels, but again not a huge issue because we used to the tv for background noise to fall asleep. Overall: The location in retrospect of everything was perfect. Right near Disney (although we didn't go this trip) and only a 20-30 minute drive to our favorite beaches. I would definitely stay again!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Kaitlin
"Beautiful and clean hotel"
I frequently stay at Ayres hotels because I know I'll have a quality stay with cleanliness, aesthetics, friendly staff and an amazing breakfast. Ayres has never disappointed me yet!
Lee
"Supercross Weekend...."
It was very cute & clean, friendly staff, quick response to any needs, close to Anaheim stadium, free breakfast next door was great, the bed was so comfortable! We expect alot & this hotel was very good. Only complaint was the bathroom is too small & low water pressure. Other than that great stay! Will def stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Gina M.
"Great stay as usual Ayres"
Stayed here for family vacation. Nothing bad to say about our experience. Staff was very friendly the rooms were clean and comfortable. Easy to get to and from Disneyland. Breakfast buffet was always delicious. Close to other places to shop and eat. Definitely recommend staying here.
6 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Excellent Stay with great price/value"
Great stay with great staff. restaurant is a real surprise, excellent quality......would be nice if the bar would stay open a bit later My experience with Ayres is always excellent.
5 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Comfortable and Affordable"
We recently stayed at the Ayres Inn Orange on our trip to Disneyland. We arrived well before the check in time and were hoping to check in anyway before heading to the park, and the desk clerk was very accommodating, giving us coffee to drink while we waited the few minutes necessary for our room to be ready. The room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. There is a shuttle that runs back and forth to Disneyland for a nominal fee, and the hotel also serves a complimentary breakfast in the morning, but unfortunately due to our schedule, we weren't able to take advantage of either. I wish I would have gotten the desk clerk's name to send a nice thank you message to his manager, as he was SO helpful, even making a phone call for us to find out how late the shuttle to Disneyland ran that night.
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
Shay
"love it"
Had a great time all the staff were really friendly and its not too far from the block oh forgive me i mean the outlets of orange awesome place im definatly coming bak
2 night trip Jan 21, 2015
"Quit looking, stay here!"
We stayed at Ayres Orange for our trip to Disneyland. The selling point for us was the continental breakfast and the free parking. A lot of the other hotels in the area charge for parking. The breakfast was great, the staff was super. We enjoyed the pool in the evening and the warm cookies waiting for us every evening when we came back from the park. It was Great..I would recommend staying at Ayres Orange to all!
4 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
Kristina
"Super Convenient Location"
Super convenient location. Highly recommend taking the shuttle bus to the theme parks versus the hassle of the parking lot situation.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Jan
"Great for Disneyland"
Was going with a friend to Disneyland for the weekend. Both of us are in our 30s, no children. I chose this hotel based on the value and proximity to Disneyland. Hotel is literally, off the Interstate 5. If you can't find it, you shouldn't be driving. Check-in was smooth and without issue. They wrote down the WiFi key for us. The room was nice and clean, and a good size with a king size bed and a leather couch. You can tell the building itself is old but has been refurbished recently. Nice sized LG flatscreen TV, and adequate cable offerings. WiFi speed was OK for free, but nothing to write home about. The outdoor pool was clean and heated, and the spa was a welcome relaxation after a day of walking around. Highly recommended, and since it is southern California, quite pleasant even in winter. One of the main perks about this hotel is the shuttle to Disneyland. Technically, it is the ART (Anaheim Resort Transit), which is city sponsored. $12 per person for a 3 day pass, which is a fantastic value considering parking is $30/per day at Disneyland. Shuttles arrive/depart twice per hour, so there is always one around. Another perk is the breakfast provided. Buffet style, and quite tasty. The menu varied slightly per day, like pancakes or french toast, etc.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"A nice place to stay"
I was surprised, this hotel was really nice for the money, I would have expected the price to be higher for this quality of room.
2 night trip with friends Jan 12, 2015
"Convenient hotel for Disneyland Parks"
Chose hotel for proximity to Disneyland Parks. Older hotel but very well maintained. I like older hotels because the floors, ceilings and walls are solid and soundproof. The only sounds that I heard from outside the room was coming from the sirens on the street. Very convenient Shuttle service to and from park. Be sure to buy the Shuttle pass from front desk to get all day Shuttle service for $5 (as of 12/28/2014) per person
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Nuria
The hotel was clean, comfortable, and a good deal.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"nice room, but run down restaurant"
The hotel was clean and nicely kept. The restaurant and bar area wasn't kept up as well.
2 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
michael
Great hotel, reasonably priced, nice rooms. Would definetly come back.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Great value."
We really enjoyed our stay at this Ayers. It was clean and comfortable and a great value for the price. The staff was professional and courteous and the location was very good - easy access to the freeway and close to local attractions.
2 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
Antonio
"Nice hotel close to everything"
nice staff, oatmeal cookies are yummy. Breakfast was good. I enjoyed my stay
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
jess
"Close to Disneyland and Orange Outlets"
Hotel was overall nice, very comfortable. Room was very clean and provide plenty of room to place all items. Pool was good size, we were told it was heated but that I believe was incorrect. Kids got in pool anyways and enjoyed stay. They provide a outside shower near pool, but no outdoor restroom which can help with children. Hotel provided Free breakfast, there was Starbucks and Wendy's next-door which was great for adults and kids. Disneyland was an exit away pretty easy to get to and they provided shuttle service if needed. Down the street are the Orange outlets with many great restaurants.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Late Arrivals"
We had traveled from Monterey, arriving after 10pm, and we were greeted by a friendly staff. The room was ok for the price that we paid (bathroom was pretty small). Great location to go to Downtown Disney or the Parks. The Heating/Air unit was really loud throughout the night and there was a lot of noise in the hall ways. The breakfast was standard, nothing to really rave about. Overall it was a "fair" hotel.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Tina
Very nice.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
tano
Nice for the price. Staff very friendly and helpful. Shuttle to Disneyland was convenient.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Roxanne
"Nice hotel with shuttle to Disney."
It can be a perfect place to stay for families. Perfectly Clean, close to restaurants, shuttle to disney, refrigrator, on demand microwave, in rent included hot variety of breakfast. So far best hotel i ever stayed in terms of value for money.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Vish
"Family Disneyland stay"
this is a nice hotel to stay when visiting Disneyland. They have a shuttle to and from the park for a small fee. The complimentary breakfast was average. It could use a fee more items but that wouldn't stop us from staying there again.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Catherine
"Nice, older hotel near Disneyland"
The hotel was a little hard to get get to as we missed exiting at the right. I-5 turn. You had to make a u-turn by the freeway on ramps but once you knew the traffic issues it wasn't a problem. The hotel is a little on the older side but is well kept and clean. The value of the hotel is good compared to the more expensive options around it which didn't include breakfast and charged for parking. The buffet breakfast was good and well stocked. It is about 3 miles from Disneyland but the Anaheim Resort Transit shuttles stop at the front door if you choose not to park you car at Disney. There are plenty of food options within 3-5 miles of the hotel and the I-5 access is close. If I had one complaint is upon check-in. My wife and two kids went in first as I was parking the car. They were not acknowledged by the staff, who were all standing behind the counter chatting. My wife finally had to tell them we were checking in and one staff member began punching into the computer to pull up the reservation. Still no "Welcome" or other greeting. I got in and was asked for a drivers license and card. Still no acknowledgement or welcome. Got checked in and given our keys to the room and told about the breakfast and parking pass. I will say after that initial encounter the staff was generally fine and accommodating. I don't need to feel like a king when checking in but at least be friendly.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Super Hotel but Snippy Staff"
A great full spread breakfast (but only until 9am) each day and the whole place has a new upscale feel. Very close to shipping and the freeway and the Disneyland shuttle comes right to the front door! Only downside was how short the front desk staff were and they seemed not to want to give out much info.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Bearable for 1 night"
The rooms are ok, nothing especial but acceptable for the price. Cleaness in the bathroom was way beyond desirable. But nothing is quite so bad as the breakfast area!! It seems you have arrived at another place. Plastic table covers, overcroweded and dirty.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
kenia
"Awesome staff! Awesome hotel!"
This hotel is the best. Very reasonable rates, very friendly staff, free parking, free breakfast, and a shuttle to Disneyland that cost five bucks.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
POPALOCK
"Nice hotel for the price"
Very clean, comfortable room. Friendly service. It is easy to confuse Ayres Hotel and Ayres Inn, as they are right next to each other.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"Good sleep"
Very comfortable, great breakfast, nice location, good value. Room had fridge, coffee, iron, hair dryer, free wifi, free parking and free full breakfast. Location easy to navigate many places. A little busy but good sound proof windows. Would definitely stay here again!
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
The Hotel is decent, quiet and the Staff was friendly. The pillows were super soft and the bed was really comfortable, could of slept in for hours if I wasn't on a time schedule to hit Disney back to back. It costs $20 to park at Disney but the hotel has a shuttle service cruising in every 20-40 minutes from park open to park close for $5 for Adult and $2 for kid, AWESOME!. Got the rooms for about $100 a night but the Free Breakfast was amazing. Best free breakfast ever in a hotel. Real eggs, BACON, pancakes, french toast, bagels, yogurt and fruit, orange juice/coffee, free newspaper oh and cereal if your kids like. Easily saved me about $20+ every morning so basically got a good room for $80 a night. When I go back to Disney I WILL be staying there again No Doubt about it. Thanks Ayres!
3 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
"Close to Disneyland and the mall-"
You cannot bring breakfast back to your room in the morning and don't ask for directions whatever you do.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Jay
"Disneyland Xmas get way"
Hotel was very clean and staff was friendly. This hotel is not luxurious if that's what your looking for however for the price it was beyond what I expected. Decent breakfast which is free, free wifi and parking even in a garage. Close to Disneyland which was the intent of the trip for a cheap shuttle price. I would definitely reccomend this place to anyone.
3 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"My opinion"
Good location close to outlets and Anaheim. But loud ambulance was disturbing. Upon checking out the manager didn't even say thanks for staying or acknowledge me. Rude. Don't plan staying here again.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
cris
"Great for the price."
Breakfast was subpar the first day, fantastic the second. Hotel is older, but well kept and comfortable. Staff was great, very friendly and accomodating. Disneyland Shuttle service (ART) was terrible. Out of our four trips to Disneyland or to the hotel, only one was on time. Two times the shuttle never showed, messing up our scheduled plans. The restaurant attached to the hotel had a Christmas party with loud music lasting past midnight. We were on the 2nd floor directly above the restaurant, so we had to complain to get the music turned down so we could sleep. Seems like the guests in rooms that would be affected should have been forewarned. Wendy's next door was convenient.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Hidden Gem"
Before arriving I called the hotel and requested a crib and specific room location. My requests were honored without any problems. We booked 3 rooms and all 3 rooms were clean and comfortable. The only thing missing from the room was a safe. We would definitely stay here again.
4 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Fleetwood Mac"
Stayed at Ayers Inn after seeing Fleetwood Mac at Honda Center. Guest Services very professional and courteous. The only complaint, we could hear air conditioner running from our neighbors room when we were trying to sleep.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Charming and comfy"
We throughly enjoyed our stay at the Ayres. The staff were warm and welcoming...especially loved the home-baked cookies they set out every evening! The accommodations were clean, well maintained, and spacious. The traditional decor was a nice change from the contemporary and minimalist style most hotels are trending. Felt like we were at Grandma's house! The complementary breakfast provided generous and varied hot items, and we appreciated the free parking. Although most folks typically prefer having a refrigerator in their room, we would have liked to have the option to not have one, as the constant noise can be irritating, but it wasn't a "deal breaker." We'll definitely be returning.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Room was clean. Atmosphere was pleasant. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Business Stay"
A few times each year in OC for biz and wanted to try your hotel. I always reqr a fitness facility. Your hotel was good and in a convenient location. Thank you.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"Great 36th annaversary"
We very much enjoyed our stay at Ayers, the staff was very kind and helpful. The young man who checked us in, I cant remember his name, it was 9:00 am Mon. Dec.2 he very nice and helpful he made us feel very relaxed and comfortable. On Tues. morning we were greeted very graciously by James, he also made us feel like we were with family. The breakfast was really good as well. Thanks so much, we will definitely be back.
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
Darlene
"Disney trip"
Went with family and really enjoyed our stay. Young gentleman at desk even helped me to get my airline tickets on his computer. Will come back.
6 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
LILIA
"Pet Friendly"
We needed a place that was pet friendly. There was plenty of room for 3 humans and a dog. Nice community to walk the dog, too! Breakfast was excellent! The bed moved too much for our liking (we sleep on a tempurpedic at home).
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Nadine
"Nice hotel and good breakfast."
Had never heard of this hotel before but we were pleasantly surprised. We would definitely stay again. Great service, nice and clean hotel,comfortable beds.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Sheila
"Disney vacation"
We stayed here during a vacation to Disneyland. The hotel value was great! They have daily hot breakfast included with your stay and that was awesome! We had a slow draining sink which was annoying but the hotel staff was really nice to help us in any way possible. There is a shuttle that takes you to and from Disney for a small fee. Great stay if you don't mind being a little distance from the park.
4 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
Krystal
"nov 2014"
My family and I stayed here for two nights in November of 2014. It was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good but my daughter has food allergies and nobody was available to answer questions about ingredients in the breakfast items. The hotel is close to shopping, places to eat and the freeway. With 4 people and three suitcases, our room was a little cramped but overall it was good.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
michelle
I enjoyed my stay at the Ayres Inn Orange even though I meant to book the other property closer to the conference I was attending. Check in staff were very friendly and courteous. My first night’s sleep was not good as there was a high pitched whistling sound coming in from the wall HVAC unit while it was turned off. I am a light sleeper so it more or less kept me up. Since I did not notice the noise until I had gone to bed there wasn’t much I could do as far as asking to change rooms so I did not ask. The next day reported the problem to the front desk and maintenance came right up and did some work on it and eliminated the whistling noise. Then when we turned it on to test it they indicated that the compressor was too noisy and did some more work to fix it. So the rest of the stay was fine. The room was comfortable and clean with a nice bed and TV. The maids and front desk were friendly and always greeted me while coming and going.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Jefco
"Good Location in Orange"
Nice place - room is clean, responsive staff. Elevators are smallest and slowest I've ever seen. Plenty of parking. Close to freeway, close to Disneyland and not far to Huntington Beach. Room is small, especially the bathroom, but there were 4 of us. We were on a budget and I got a deal on this room, otherwise I'd look for a larger suite that also has a microwave.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014