All hotels in Orange, California, United States of America

• Value
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
"Great experience! Would stay again."
Planned a couples getaway to Disneyland for Mickey's "Not So Scary Halloween Party" and thoroughly enjoyed the hotel! The lobby is very modern, the free breakfast buffet it wonderful, and the hotel offers a shuttle to the park. Definitely try to wake up for the breakfast. Would definitely recommend.
2 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
Lupita
"Family stay"
Breakfast large two seating areas one fair one very nice. Front desk area host an event of twins don't expect to see the same person twice. Grab the cookies when they are out they may not be replenished.
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
"Nice clean affordable for work travel"
I stayed one night due to a work function and I didn't want to drive home late since I commute. Check in was easy gentlemen at front desk was pleasant. Room was nice all but a dirty gross chair in the room. Breakfast was free and good.
Response by ALO Hotel
Dear Khadijah, Thank you for taking the time to write a review to let others know about your recent experience at our hotel. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and the high level of service our team members offer our guests. Nevertheless, I regret to read that the cleanliness of our in room amenities were sub par. Rest assured that our rooms undergo a thorough and extensive deep cleaning twice a year. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the near future. Sincerely, Sandra Zuno General Manager
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
Khadijah
"Exceeded expectations for the price..."
Stayed 1 night. Nice place with decent free breakfast. Hotel seemed a little old but kept up (maybe renovated) nicely. For the price ($100) a night it was great!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2015
Andy
"Family of 4: Disneyland bound"
Relatively close to the park. Didn't mind the distance as I planned on taking my car to park at Disneyland. The hotel was clean, updated, and the staff helpful. The rooms were fine. Beds were firmer than my tastes, but that is only my preference. The only reason that I didn't give a complete 5 on "Room comfort" was for the mini fridge that did not close properly, therefore not keeping our waters cooled for the following 12 hour Disney marathon.
Response by ALO Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your detailed review of your recent stay at ALO Hotel. Please accept my most sincere apology for the inconvenience cause by the mini-fridge. I am glad to read that the rest of your stay was enjoyable and hope to welcome you back.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
"Can't beat for the price"
Excellent price for the comfort and cleanliness of the hotel. Good location for Disneyland and little Saigon. Easy access to John Wayne too.
4 night family trip Oct 25, 2015
The staff was friendly and helpful. I big plus for us was the convenient computer use in the lobby, we were able to print out Disneyland tickets from their without an extra charge or any hassle.
Response by ALO Hotel
Dear Ana, Thank you for your kind compliments concerning our world-class team members, business center, and accommodations. We look forward to your return! Sincerely, Sandra Zuno General Manager
2 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2015
Ana
"Great Hotel!"
Great hote, breakfast was perfect! Hotel was very clean, a everybody was very nice! Location was alos perfect!
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Gerardo
"Clean, convenient, friendly staff"
It's a nice hotel. Rooms, corridors, lobby are all cleaned and maintained. Everything in the room worked and was in good condition. Hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. The included breakfast if of average quality and could use a bit more variety. May be a waffle maker station would be nice.
Response by ALO Hotel
Dear Arkady, Thank you kindly for taking the time to share about your recent experience at our hotel. While I am glad to read that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable accommodations, as well as our friendly team members, please accept mymost sincere apology that our complimentary breakfast did not exceed your expectations. I appreciate for your candid feedback and hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future. Sincerely, Sandra Zuno General Manager
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
A
Hotel was very modern and clean. Most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept on. And it was only a 5-8 minute drive from Disneyland. The complimentary breakfast was really good and they have a back entrance near the Peking structure for your convenience. Would definitely recommend this place.
Response by ALO Hotel
Dear Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit. I am pleased to see that we exceeded your expectations and look forward to welcoming you back! Sincerely, Sandra Zuno General Manager
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2015
"Disney trip"
overall i had no real complaints. I absolutely loved my stay there. Employess were great. Only thing is the room needs a microwave incase we wanna reheat some food. I almost felt like i was obligated to have to go out and buy food when we could of purchased other items and heated them there. Loved the jacuzzi. Not far from Disney. Would recommend this place.
Response by ALO Hotel
Dear Karina, Thank you kindly for taking the time to share about your recent experience at our hotel. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your time with us and thank you for your kind compliments regarding our comfortable accommodations and warm team. Though we do not provided in-room microwaves, we do have a microwave conveniently located on the 2nd floor for our guests' convenience. We thank you again for your review and cannot wait to welcome you back soon! Sincerely, Sandra Zuno General Manager
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
karina
"Pretty good stay considering the price"
Pros - Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Breakfast was ample and changed daily. The room was generally comfortable and set up for work or relaxation. Wireless internet connected quickly and was pretty fast. Wired network connections were available. Cons - The a/c didn't work very well. We like to keep a room about 77 but had to turn down the thermostat to almost 60 to accomplish this. The lamp on the bedside did not work, but was fixed after being reported. On one morning, the shower stopped spraying water three times as I took my shower. Although the breakfast was better than most motel breakfasts, the ambiance had a lot to be desired. It was all kind of dingy and cheap. Overall, for the price and location, I would stay here again. But, I'll definitely check for other deals for our next Anaheim trip.
Response by ALO Hotel
Dear Eugene, Thank you for your detailed review regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased to see that the inconsistencies were remedied once brought to our team's attention. It is outstanding to hear that you will return to our hotel, should you return to the area! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you. Sincerely, Sandra Zuno General Manager
3 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
Eugene L.
"A quick getaway"
The room was small for being a king room the shower was dirty the parking was limited and the breakfast completely sucked it wasn't what I expected and the café area smelled like dog poop.and when I checked out the front desk guy to tell me to wait cuz the room needed to be checked and made sure that nothing was stolen. I thought really like I want to steal towels used by other people?ok......
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
c♡j
"Enjoyable"
Relaxing
Response by ALO Hotel
Dear Danielle, Thank you for your high rating! Sincerely, Sandra Zuno General Manager
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Danielle
"Bed from heaven"
This was out second stay here. Our first was a couple of years ago. Here are the best things about our stay: the best bed in the world! I seriously want that mattress!!! Great air conditioning, friendly staff, free parking and breakfast... Ways it could have been better: please get rid of the hockey puck eggs... They are horrible. They had changed to really good scrambled our third morning. Also, consider rearranging the room with breakfast. Have the drinks and utensils on a different wall so that you don't have to wait in the line again to get them. The eating area is also very congested and small. One more recommendation I would give is to give out a map of the hotel. This was only given verbally and it was hard to remember.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
Shanna
Great hotel, staff and location.
Response by ALO Hotel
Dear Michelle, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay as well as the friendly service that our team aims to provide each guest. We hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Sandra Zuno General Manager
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"Loved the hotel and the service!"
We enjoyed our time here. The breakfast brunch is amazing, we loved the housekeeping (they were always very kind) and the atmosphere was awesome here. Our door didn't really shut on its own. Which was weird but not a big deal and the mini fridge was weird and was either freezing or kinda cold. Could be user error. But if we are ever coming here again we will boo at this hotel. It was a nice middle zone for the beaches too. We went to 5 different beaches during our stay and Disneyland. Loved it. Also, some of the best staff I've ever came into contact with in my hotel stays. Thank you!!
Response by ALO Hotel
Dear Brian, Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you during your recent visit to the area!
5 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
"good location, everything was good"
1st night turned on the heater and the unit started to smoke, then the smoke detector went off and the smell left in the room of burnt was gross, they switched us rooms that night, buy we where not going to attempt to turn the next one on.
Response by ALO Hotel
Dear Mike, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent experience at our hotel. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the inconvenience you encountered when attempting to heat your room. I hope this isolated incident did not sour your entire stay. Looking forward to welcoming you back!
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
mike
"Nice hotel close to Disneyland"
Nice hotel close to freeway, plaza, restaurants and Disneyland. Lobby was updated and had a modern look. Room is clean and comfortable in general but little old style. Only downside was that it's close to a medical center so the siren sound was a little annoying at mid-night. Staffs were nice. I e-mailed the hotel before our trip and got reply promptly. Check-in and check out was quick. I had a credit card billing question after our stay and called in. Everyone was eager to help and found out it wasn't their mistake at all.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Kanyu
"Sufficient"
conveniently located for where I was headed, which was for meetings. The hotel has a free breakfast...but it was TOO crowded so I opted for Starbucks next door.
Response by ALO Hotel
Dear Gregg, Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you during your recent visit to Orange. I am saddened to see that our breakfast room was a bit too busy for you to enjoy our complimentary full American breakfast buffet. I hope you will return and take advantage of our delicious breakfast! Sincerely, Sandra Zuno General Manager
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Gregg
"Great hotel!"
I was really impressed with this hotel from the moment I entered the lobby. It was clean and inviting and the hotel staff were friendly and accommodating. The rooms were really nice, but the bathrooms were small but functional. The beds were also very comfortable. In the morning we were pleased to see how nice the breakfast was. Eggs, sausage, potatoes, fruit, cereal, and bagels. Great deal for free. I would highly recommend and go there again at my next trip to Disneyland.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
ALO was a nice hotel, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was a little small but that would be my only complaint. The breakfast had a good variety of basic hot and cold options. It is a short, easy drive to Disneyland. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Gayle
OK
2 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"Enjoyable"
The hotel has a very pleasant atmosphere and staff are all very pleasant and helpful. Room was very accommodating and comfortable. We would use this hotel again.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
Donna L
"Affordable and upper class"
Everything was great. Unfortunately we came during the remodeling.
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Arni
"Okay, will probably try Ayers next time"
Staff very good. Lobby area nice. Breakfast very good. Free parking. Room okay; thin walls allowed some noise. Next to major streets. No fan in bathroom. Cable channel guide incorrect. No safe or microwave in room.
5 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Enjoyed it Breakfast was ok. Loved the free parking access to freeways
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Decent hotel for a good price."
The ALO hotel is a great hotel to stay at for a Disneyland trip. About 3 miles away, it's easily accessible by car. The actual hotel itself is very well taken care of. Everything is clean, the breakfast was great, and they have anything that a hotel should have and more. Complimentary coffee, tea, cookies, and water in the lobby. The elevator is unusually small, but it's not a big deal. Just might have to wait in life for it if you have a lot of bags. The biggest problem was that the walls are paper thin. I can hear people in the next room talking and watching television. Luckily, the people around us went to bed at a reasonable time. Other than that one problem, this hotel is great for the price, and I would definitely come back for another Disneyland trip.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Conveniently located to Chapman University"
Have stayed here before and will stay again. Nice, clean rooms. Coffee, tea and lemon water always offered in the lobby. Cookies in late afternoon. Good hot breakfast in am. Free parking.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
"Nice hotel conveniently located."
Nice hotel, the staff couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. We didn't have an opportunity to eat in the restaurant next door.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Mimi
Great front desk staff Decor is dark and dated Vote for contemporary in a boutique hotel
3 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Deborah
"Very pleasant stay."
I was there to drop my daughter off to college. The staff was very helpful. The full breakfast every morning was very good, the hotel was very close to the school and shopping. It was a very pleasant stay.
4 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Caryn
"Neat and Tidy"
Good rooms Friendly staff especially Luis Everyone helpful Very hospitable Slightly out of the way No Nearby eating places Restaurant service restricted even though the bartender was of good service No hotel delivery meals arrangement
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Dr Sajeev Koshy
It's an okay hotel, however they need to change the programming of the air condition. That was one of the hottest day & night and the air conditioner seem to be program to shutoff every 15 mins for a good 30 mins regardless of the temperature in that room. It was unbearably hot in the room when the air condition stopped running during those interval. This went on all night long, did not sleep well.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
I was disappointed with my stay. I booked this hotel after reading the reviews. I won't book it anymore. Breakfast was bad. The comfort of the room was below average. No curtains in the room.
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Carole
"Clean and well organized"
Good place to stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Victor
Very nice room, exceptionally clean. Breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Vincent
"Go Angels"
Nice place. Very convenient to Angel Stadium, which is why we were in Anaheim.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Harry
"Not as nice as previous stays"
Recently stayed a week to be near Disneyland. Bus costs $3 per person each way. Free parking but free breakfast is mainly scrambled eggs, sausage, home fries, French toast, fruit bowl, yogurt and some pastries and changes little day to day. Front desk was sometimes helpful but sometimes seemed like they couldn't care less. Hotel seems to have gone downhill and I'm sure they're better options for the same price nearby so I won't be staying at Alo again.
7 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Good Experience"
Location is perfect. However, Staff was little busy and not listening. Drinking water was OUT and when I asked for it, they simply directed me to 2nd floor where I could not even find water. There was ONLY ice machine in 2nd floor. Breakfast should have equal amount of Vegetarian items.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Very Comfortable"
Very fun and easy to get around Anahiem. The staff was very nice
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"One night stay - nice experience"
We stayed overnight at ALO Hotel. The overall experience was nice, and we enjoyed the Disneyland Fireworks from the room. The room was clean and I liked the decoration. The swimming pool was fun for kids. The staff was friendly. The hot breakfast buffet was great - it got lots of choices! The bathroom appeared to need more work to make the tub look cleaner. The refrigerator was too loud in the room and woke me up during the night. Overall it was good, and we may stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"BE AWARE - Annoying cleaning lady"
The room we got at ALO Hotel in Orange was nice and large. But the carpet is very dirty and we can feel it with our bare feet. The cleaning lady was annoying. We posted "Please Don't Disturb" sign at the door on both days but still tried to come in to clean the room. On the day we were checking out at noon, we were in a shower getting ready at 11:30am, the cleaning lady knocked our door and asked "are you checking out today?" Geez, please confirm with the front door before you bother us! What the heck?
2 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
"Still the best value for Angels stadium and Disney"
This is my go to hotel for staying in the resort area of Anaheim. The ART (Anaheim Resort Transit) stops off here every 20 minutes, Angels stadium is within walking distance, and NB/SB ramps for the 5 are right on your doorstep. Doesn't get much easier than that.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Not bad for a three star hotel"
My son & I were there for the weekend, for at a baseball camp. I was totally surprised how the hotel was very clean...The room was very clean...The bathroom though needs some work maybe some upgrades...would definitely stay there again...
Response by ALO Hotel
Dear Mark, Thank you for your comments regarding your most recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time for offer some feedback and thank you for the compliments you have shared with fellow travelers. We hope to see you again very soon as there are some renovations planned for the future. Sincerely, Sandra Zuno General Manager
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Stayed one night and enjoyed all the amenities it had to offer. Clean room and free breakfast is a plus
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Not ready on time-"
Our stay was good. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom was REALLY small. We were there to attend a wedding at Disneyland. We were told my daughters room would be ready by 3:00pm. It wasn't-we had to leave by 4:00pm. Staff was brief and not very helpful. I asked the desk if her room was ready at 2:00, they said it would be ready by 3- It wasn't. Restrooms were way too small for 2 people to get ready in. We had a single Queen. We rented from Hotels.com-maybe that was the problem...I'm not sure we would stay here again. AND that is too bad-we thought we found a good hotel when visiting Disney!
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Vickie
"Great location, friendly staff, good breakfast"
Great location and plenty of parking. Nice staff, rooms were clean and quiet.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"A decent hotel and staff."
We stayed at ALO hotel to visit Disney. We chose the Ayres chain based on all the good reviews and they actually deserve it. The hotel is very clean and convenientaly located within 10 minutes away from Disney by car or shuttle bus. A nice outlet center is just next to it and we even travelled to San Diego in 1 hour 15 minutes from over there. The room was spacious and really well equipped with a coffee machine and iron. Staff were helpful and friendly. They received my packages even before I arrived and kept everything well for me. The only negative was the restaurant and breakfast. The restaurant is really small for the crowd and definitely in need for refurbishment. Breakfast itself needs more choices. Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay back if I visit Disney again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
N. Negm
"Very poorly managed Hotel"
We had to wait to get our room 4 hours after check in. No apology for the delay. Only got a "it happens" comment. We went downstairs for breakfast at 7am and Breakfast was a joke. They were completely out of eggs bacon and hash browns. The bagels looked like they had been sat on. Not only that, but when we went to check out of the room we had keys to did not match our name and now I have two rooms charged to my credit card and am awaiting a refund. Vey dissatisfied customer.
Response by ALO Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is important to us, as it helps us to better serve our guests. With that said, we are sincerely sorry we failed to meet your expectations during your recent visit. I am unaware of any recent delays in check-ins or breakfast running out by 7am. I have also reviewed our credit card refunds and unfortunately do not see any pending refund requests. Respectfully, Sandra Zuno General Manager ALO Hotel
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015