All hotels in Orange, California, United States of America
3737 W Chapman Ave, Orange, CA, 92868, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel close to everything"
nice staff, oatmeal cookies are yummy. Breakfast was good. I enjoyed my stay
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
jess
"Close to Disneyland and Orange Outlets"
Hotel was overall nice, very comfortable. Room was very clean and provide plenty of room to place all items. Pool was good size, we were told it was heated but that I believe was incorrect. Kids got in pool anyways and enjoyed stay. They provide a outside shower near pool, but no outdoor restroom which can help with children. Hotel provided Free breakfast, there was Starbucks and Wendy's next-door which was great for adults and kids. Disneyland was an exit away pretty easy to get to and they provided shuttle service if needed. Down the street are the Orange outlets with many great restaurants.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Late Arrivals"
We had traveled from Monterey, arriving after 10pm, and we were greeted by a friendly staff. The room was ok for the price that we paid (bathroom was pretty small). Great location to go to Downtown Disney or the Parks. The Heating/Air unit was really loud throughout the night and there was a lot of noise in the hall ways. The breakfast was standard, nothing to really rave about. Overall it was a "fair" hotel.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Tina
Very nice.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
tano
Nice for the price. Staff very friendly and helpful. Shuttle to Disneyland was convenient.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Roxanne
"Nice hotel with shuttle to Disney."
It can be a perfect place to stay for families. Perfectly Clean, close to restaurants, shuttle to disney, refrigrator, on demand microwave, in rent included hot variety of breakfast. So far best hotel i ever stayed in terms of value for money.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Vish
"Family Disneyland stay"
this is a nice hotel to stay when visiting Disneyland. They have a shuttle to and from the park for a small fee. The complimentary breakfast was average. It could use a fee more items but that wouldn't stop us from staying there again.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Catherine
"Nice, older hotel near Disneyland"
The hotel was a little hard to get get to as we missed exiting at the right. I-5 turn. You had to make a u-turn by the freeway on ramps but once you knew the traffic issues it wasn't a problem. The hotel is a little on the older side but is well kept and clean. The value of the hotel is good compared to the more expensive options around it which didn't include breakfast and charged for parking. The buffet breakfast was good and well stocked. It is about 3 miles from Disneyland but the Anaheim Resort Transit shuttles stop at the front door if you choose not to park you car at Disney. There are plenty of food options within 3-5 miles of the hotel and the I-5 access is close. If I had one complaint is upon check-in. My wife and two kids went in first as I was parking the car. They were not acknowledged by the staff, who were all standing behind the counter chatting. My wife finally had to tell them we were checking in and one staff member began punching into the computer to pull up the reservation. Still no "Welcome" or other greeting. I got in and was asked for a drivers license and card. Still no acknowledgement or welcome. Got checked in and given our keys to the room and told about the breakfast and parking pass. I will say after that initial encounter the staff was generally fine and accommodating. I don't need to feel like a king when checking in but at least be friendly.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Super Hotel but Snippy Staff"
A great full spread breakfast (but only until 9am) each day and the whole place has a new upscale feel. Very close to shipping and the freeway and the Disneyland shuttle comes right to the front door! Only downside was how short the front desk staff were and they seemed not to want to give out much info.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Bearable for 1 night"
The rooms are ok, nothing especial but acceptable for the price. Cleaness in the bathroom was way beyond desirable. But nothing is quite so bad as the breakfast area!! It seems you have arrived at another place. Plastic table covers, overcroweded and dirty.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
kenia
"Awesome staff! Awesome hotel!"
This hotel is the best. Very reasonable rates, very friendly staff, free parking, free breakfast, and a shuttle to Disneyland that cost five bucks.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
POPALOCK
"Nice hotel for the price"
Very clean, comfortable room. Friendly service. It is easy to confuse Ayres Hotel and Ayres Inn, as they are right next to each other.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"Good sleep"
Very comfortable, great breakfast, nice location, good value. Room had fridge, coffee, iron, hair dryer, free wifi, free parking and free full breakfast. Location easy to navigate many places. A little busy but good sound proof windows. Would definitely stay here again!
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
The Hotel is decent, quiet and the Staff was friendly. The pillows were super soft and the bed was really comfortable, could of slept in for hours if I wasn't on a time schedule to hit Disney back to back. It costs $20 to park at Disney but the hotel has a shuttle service cruising in every 20-40 minutes from park open to park close for $5 for Adult and $2 for kid, AWESOME!. Got the rooms for about $100 a night but the Free Breakfast was amazing. Best free breakfast ever in a hotel. Real eggs, BACON, pancakes, french toast, bagels, yogurt and fruit, orange juice/coffee, free newspaper oh and cereal if your kids like. Easily saved me about $20+ every morning so basically got a good room for $80 a night. When I go back to Disney I WILL be staying there again No Doubt about it. Thanks Ayres!
3 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
"Close to Disneyland and the mall-"
You cannot bring breakfast back to your room in the morning and don't ask for directions whatever you do.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Jay
"Disneyland Xmas get way"
Hotel was very clean and staff was friendly. This hotel is not luxurious if that's what your looking for however for the price it was beyond what I expected. Decent breakfast which is free, free wifi and parking even in a garage. Close to Disneyland which was the intent of the trip for a cheap shuttle price. I would definitely reccomend this place to anyone.
3 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"My opinion"
Good location close to outlets and Anaheim. But loud ambulance was disturbing. Upon checking out the manager didn't even say thanks for staying or acknowledge me. Rude. Don't plan staying here again.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
cris
"Great for the price."
Breakfast was subpar the first day, fantastic the second. Hotel is older, but well kept and comfortable. Staff was great, very friendly and accomodating. Disneyland Shuttle service (ART) was terrible. Out of our four trips to Disneyland or to the hotel, only one was on time. Two times the shuttle never showed, messing up our scheduled plans. The restaurant attached to the hotel had a Christmas party with loud music lasting past midnight. We were on the 2nd floor directly above the restaurant, so we had to complain to get the music turned down so we could sleep. Seems like the guests in rooms that would be affected should have been forewarned. Wendy's next door was convenient.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Hidden Gem"
Before arriving I called the hotel and requested a crib and specific room location. My requests were honored without any problems. We booked 3 rooms and all 3 rooms were clean and comfortable. The only thing missing from the room was a safe. We would definitely stay here again.
4 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Fleetwood Mac"
Stayed at Ayers Inn after seeing Fleetwood Mac at Honda Center. Guest Services very professional and courteous. The only complaint, we could hear air conditioner running from our neighbors room when we were trying to sleep.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Charming and comfy"
We throughly enjoyed our stay at the Ayres. The staff were warm and welcoming...especially loved the home-baked cookies they set out every evening! The accommodations were clean, well maintained, and spacious. The traditional decor was a nice change from the contemporary and minimalist style most hotels are trending. Felt like we were at Grandma's house! The complementary breakfast provided generous and varied hot items, and we appreciated the free parking. Although most folks typically prefer having a refrigerator in their room, we would have liked to have the option to not have one, as the constant noise can be irritating, but it wasn't a "deal breaker." We'll definitely be returning.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Room was clean. Atmosphere was pleasant. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Business Stay"
A few times each year in OC for biz and wanted to try your hotel. I always reqr a fitness facility. Your hotel was good and in a convenient location. Thank you.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"Great 36th annaversary"
We very much enjoyed our stay at Ayers, the staff was very kind and helpful. The young man who checked us in, I cant remember his name, it was 9:00 am Mon. Dec.2 he very nice and helpful he made us feel very relaxed and comfortable. On Tues. morning we were greeted very graciously by James, he also made us feel like we were with family. The breakfast was really good as well. Thanks so much, we will definitely be back.
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
Darlene
"Disney trip"
Went with family and really enjoyed our stay. Young gentleman at desk even helped me to get my airline tickets on his computer. Will come back.
6 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
LILIA
"Pet Friendly"
We needed a place that was pet friendly. There was plenty of room for 3 humans and a dog. Nice community to walk the dog, too! Breakfast was excellent! The bed moved too much for our liking (we sleep on a tempurpedic at home).
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Nadine
"Nice hotel and good breakfast."
Had never heard of this hotel before but we were pleasantly surprised. We would definitely stay again. Great service, nice and clean hotel,comfortable beds.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Sheila
"Disney vacation"
We stayed here during a vacation to Disneyland. The hotel value was great! They have daily hot breakfast included with your stay and that was awesome! We had a slow draining sink which was annoying but the hotel staff was really nice to help us in any way possible. There is a shuttle that takes you to and from Disney for a small fee. Great stay if you don't mind being a little distance from the park.
4 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
Krystal
"nov 2014"
My family and I stayed here for two nights in November of 2014. It was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good but my daughter has food allergies and nobody was available to answer questions about ingredients in the breakfast items. The hotel is close to shopping, places to eat and the freeway. With 4 people and three suitcases, our room was a little cramped but overall it was good.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
michelle
I enjoyed my stay at the Ayres Inn Orange even though I meant to book the other property closer to the conference I was attending. Check in staff were very friendly and courteous. My first night’s sleep was not good as there was a high pitched whistling sound coming in from the wall HVAC unit while it was turned off. I am a light sleeper so it more or less kept me up. Since I did not notice the noise until I had gone to bed there wasn’t much I could do as far as asking to change rooms so I did not ask. The next day reported the problem to the front desk and maintenance came right up and did some work on it and eliminated the whistling noise. Then when we turned it on to test it they indicated that the compressor was too noisy and did some more work to fix it. So the rest of the stay was fine. The room was comfortable and clean with a nice bed and TV. The maids and front desk were friendly and always greeted me while coming and going.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Jefco
"Good Location in Orange"
Nice place - room is clean, responsive staff. Elevators are smallest and slowest I've ever seen. Plenty of parking. Close to freeway, close to Disneyland and not far to Huntington Beach. Room is small, especially the bathroom, but there were 4 of us. We were on a budget and I got a deal on this room, otherwise I'd look for a larger suite that also has a microwave.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great Hotel & Super Value!"
We recently stayed at the Ayers Inn Orange and overall it was a fantastic stay. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and quiet. The free morning breakfast was great with a wonderful selection of items. The breakfast was better than many of the hotels that we've stayed at previously in the area. The free parking also made this hotel stand out amoung many in the area. The only hiccup in our stay was a partially clogged tub drain. After it was reported, maintenance quickly resolved the issue. I will definitely stay here again and highly recommend it for families traveling on a budget, but want a nice, classy hotel.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"The place provided all our needs."
Location is perfect. The hotel is clean- housekeeping is excellent. The ambience is homey. The staff are all very accomodating and has a very happy disposition when interacting with us. It is a good place to stay in Orange- easy access to the freeways- close to just about everything in Orange County-shopping- movie theaters- Anaheim-home away from home feeling in this hotel.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Anne
This hotel was fine. It wasn't gross and we had no problems but at the same time I wasn't blown away by it either. The price was good for what it is.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"delightful hotel"
Staff friendly, well kept facility, well appointed rooms with generous seating. Full hot breakfast well tended
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
rootbeer1
"Good Location for visiting Disneyland"
We had a nice stay at the Ayres Inn. We stayed 2 nights while going to Disneyland. On our first night we watched the fireworks from our window! Our room had a king bed, and a sofa pull out bed which our two toddlers used. Everything was clean, and in good condition. The complimentary breakfast was yummy, hot foods and cold were served. The only problem we had was the maid threw out my contact lense case! It would have been really upseting if I hadn't had a spare pair. Upon checking out, I let the host know at the desk, and he took a little $$ off our bill. That was very nice of him. Overall we were very satisfied and would stay here again!
2 night family trip Nov 18, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Good Location close to everything."
The first few days were enjoyable, no problems. Over the weekend a group of high school girls were placed in many of the rooms on my floor. They very noisy, running from room to room. Yelling down the halls and slamming doors. I advised the desk clerk who told me there were no managers on duty over the weekend. He said that he would try to talk to the team leader about the problem. He said he would have a manager contact me on Monday. The problem continued to the next night and there was no offer to move me to another room. A manager never did contact me about my complaints.
"As expected."
The place was very nice. 5 minutes from Disneyland, free and plentiful parking that is reasonably accessible, free internet (that actually has decent speed and connection), and a nice free warm breakfast (rotation of french toast and pancakes, eggs, cereal, toast, and bagels). People were very friendly and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Nothing else needed.
Chan
"first time with hotel"
and i loved it. The lady who checked me in was very nice and cute :) lol she answered all my questions and notified me of some upcoming road closures, which I'm glad since i didnt know. the room was nice! big room. the beds were so soft and comfy. the bathroom was big. I loved the in room coffee. tasted good. Only thing i didnt like was the garage parking. at least it was close and free. 10/10 i would stay again and recommend the hotel. stay here!
Benny
"Repeat customer"
Had a good experience during our first stay at Ayres when on a college visit to Chapman University. Decided to stay a second time when we went to visit Chapman again. Location is excellent, near the University, near food/restaurants, near the Santa Ana Parkway (for exercise).
"Really Nice Hotel"
Very clean and friendly. Nicer room then what we were expecting and very close to Disneyland. We would stay there again :)
sharon
"Great rate, good room, easy access location"
My wife and I had a 3 day weekend escape to Disneyland. This hotel offered a pay 2 nights & 3rd night free offer. The hotel was 2 exits south of Disneyland so access was very convenient. The hotel was pleasant and complimentary morning HOT breakfast was a great way to start each day. My only unfounded concern was the lack of a room safe.
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Did the job for me"
I was in town for a half-marathon from the east coast. I really enjoyed that I was able to sleep at 7 with no loud noises to wake me up, as is often an issue at hotels. I had enough space to properly stretch and all the utilities needed to make breakfast at 3am. Everything was very clean and smelled fresh. Of course, this is no Ritz, so of you want to fund something wrong I am sure you can look hard enough! I will say something completly unrelated to the inn itself. The ART transportation bus wasn't on time once during my stay. I ended up calling a cab at 4am in feat of missing my race start because it was so late. Be aware of that if you want to do anything on those routes!
2 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Bethany
"Relaxing stay"
Quick vacation. Hotel was above normal in all categories, especially the breakfast buffet. Free parking was a plus. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
3 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
"Weekend disneyland trip"
Everything was great from the room to the free breakfast.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Terrific"
It is a good experience. Usually we stay at the Best Western Hotel
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
retired
"Ok for the price."
The room was clean but the bathroom floor was filthy. The beds were not very comfortable and need to be replaced. On the site it says this hotel is 2.6 miles from Disneyland but this was not the case. I travel a lot for work so I visit a lot of hotels. This hotel needs some updating and new mattresses.
Response by ALO Hotel
Dear Deborah, Thank you kindly for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is truly appreciated as we are always looking for ways to better serve our guests. In regards to your recent stay, we are very sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience you had at our hotel. I certainly empathize upon the points that you mentioned in your review and appreciate you for bringing these issues to our attention. Please know that I have looked into and addressed the issues you mentioned and truly apologize, however appreciate you feedback. Once again, please accept our most sincere apology for your stay being anything less than remarkable. In the future, we would like to kindly encourage you to please notify our team of any issues so that we can address them as soon as possible. Thank you again for your candid feedback and we only hope that one day we’re able to demonstrate to you the service we’re known for. Sincerely, Sandra Zuno General Manager
4 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Deborah
"Breakfast"
The free breakfast is the best part about staying here as well as easy access to the ART for trips to Disneyland.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Great time at Ayres Inn Orange"
Sister time and family time was great at the Ayres Inn Orange. Safe, clean, friendly and helpful staff, great WiFi with all the comforts of home. Yes, a microwave would have been nice, but other than that, we enjoyed our stay and will recommend it to others.
6 night family trip Nov 1, 2014