All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3850 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎855-218-6479

Rooms were nice and had fun down at the casino
2 night trip Aug 19, 2015
C Sean
Good
4 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Maria
"Excalibur"
Middle of the road hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
"AC"
Nice hotel but it was too hot and we couldn't control the air conditioning. We would like to try your hotel out sometime in October to see a concert. It would be nice if you could call us to let us know. Thank you.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Sarom
Amazing
Elba
"First time family Vegas vacation!"
First time taking my kids ages 3 and 7. They really enjoy the view and the pool . Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Saul
"runaway"
nice time nice hotel
2 night trip Aug 17, 2015
Kathryn
Happy with the hôtel, room comfortable, clean room. My friends and I enjoyed to stay there, only thing Is the air conditionning was too strong in the hotel so it was really cold in the lobby, food court, Casino. But pool awesome, safe, people at the front desk really helpful. I Will recommend this hotel
4 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
Alison
"Family vacation"
Enjoyable
brian
Could have used some coffee in the room. The employees were all friendly and helpful. Everything we needed was there.
2 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
Suzanne
"A deal fit for a king!"
Not the best hotel on the strip, but works for kids and family fun. The jousting dinner is really very enjoyable. And there is an arcade for kids. It's nice you can get the all day buffet and eat at the Luxor too.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Family trip"
Enjoyed our stay, line the shops that are surround the neighborhood.
Audelia
Lloved it!
2 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
"Ehhhhhhh.."
I Liked The Stay, But The Room Smelled Really Old Like No One Has Had The Time To Clean Or Dust The Room.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Betsy
"Clean Room, No Coffee"
The room was recently updated and very clean. We had no wait when we checked in Monday at lunchtime, but no worries getting our room, don't let hotels.com or anyone else fool you, you still have to pay a resort fee of $28, but still a fairly nice stay - wish they had coffee pots in the room! Nice "casino" arcade for kids!
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Martha
"family getaway"
Everything was great we had book 8 rooms and they put us all next to eachother and and on same floor plus the view was spectacular
Guadalupe
"Excalibur was awesome!"
We enjoyed our stay at Excalibur. Everything was great. The restaurant is too expensive for a family, but the cleaning service was good. The dealers, especially Mr. Gang, were really cool. The check in process was a very long wait.I appreciated the Security there. It was our first stay at Excalibur. I am sure it won't be our last.
Tracey
The stay was great the only bad part was that it was extremely hot and the pools closed at 6pm they should stay open later considering how hot it is over there.
Yvonne
"IOT visit"
My stay was great, the room was clean and comfortable. Several great places to eat and shop on the second level. Great price
2 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Darryl
"not worth the money"
The room was clean but all the furniture was old and out dated
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Be Aware!"
Had to pay extra for "Resort Fee", another U$60. We were not aware of that fee beyond what we had already paid at Hotel.com. I thought we were going to pay U$59 per night, with so many fees and add ons, that are not optional by the way, the room turned out to be over U$150 per night. For that price I would have rather gone to a different hotel. People constantly approaching us for tickets and offering us "free" tickets was super annoying too. We could not go 2 steps without someone asking if we want something for "free"and it was not really free. It was extremely annoying, after the first day we felt we had to take a different route inside the hotel just so we wouldn't run into this hotels employees. Very impersonal. We did not have one single person approaching us to say Hi or Welcome without an agenda.
Gabriela
"Great Hotel!!!"
Loved our stay at the hotel!! We highly recommend this Hotel... Awesome place!!
angela
"Outstanding"
The hotel was fantastic! The issue that I had was at the bar where the bar tender outdoors was rude to my wife. Other than that the pools were fantastic!
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Excellent service- a nice surprise!!"
Only gripe - no robes or bathtub Excellent service food renovation - food prices very high!
CHRISTINE
"Decent family hotel"
It was a decent hotel for the family. Nothing fancy but nothing was lacking either. One thing that was a little annoying was that it was supposed to be a non-smoking room but, like many Vegas hotels that were built before more things were non-smoking, it definitely had old smell of cigarettes. I'm guessing until they do a full remodel, this will be the case.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Caty
"DO IT"
Stayed 3 days and 2 nights with my dad and had a great experience! The hotel's wonderful pool and convenient location played a big part in our awesome Vegas experience. I would definitely recommend staying here! :)
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Marshall
"Accommodating"
The staff was friendly and accommodating. Location wise it is at one end of the strip so be prepared to walk or get a pass to hop on the monorail. There was a little black bug on my pillow upon entrance and the AC stayed on freezing despite what temperature you put it on. All in all, it was a secure hotel and despite the minor details it was a pleasant stay. They even upgraded my room due to it being my birthday. The view was beautiful. Yes I would stay here again.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2015
Zormarah
"beauty out side beast inside"
very bad the smell of pot was very bad on the hall , I told them to spray they did but 10 min after was the same , I was ready to ask for a different room but we went out all day , pool they close at 6 then they charge you $5.00 per adult , sorry but first time there and last .
Jose Luis
"Good in Las Vegas"
We were passing through town and needed a place to stay and on a Thursday night, Excalibur offered an awesome rate! Though there was a line to check in, it went really quickly and the gal that helped me was efficient and very nice. The room was also very nice. I might have expected a more tired facility because it's not new, however I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it was. Do beware that all Las Vegas properties including this one have an additional $25-$35/pr nt resort fee to be paid for at the hotel. Even with that, this was an awesome deal. The location is very nice, right on the strip within walking distance to everything.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
Deanna
Spur of the moment one night stay, 29.oo plus resort fees, room was comfortable, its a older hotel but still nice.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Vakay"
Overall experience was good except timeshare folks are pushy upon our entrance and stay at the hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Family trip"
Was in town for a family event, didn't spend much time in the hotel but the time we were there we had a great time.
Martha
Excellent
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Raquel
"worse experince"
the worse experience ever ..I will never go back and stay at this hotel
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
JUNIOR
Rooms too small paid more than expected. . Excepted a room with a view and well nothing pleasant to look at.. we got bad directions a number of times from the staff. Will not stay at this hotel or use this site again. . Too many hidden costs
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
was a great stay
"Okay in a pinch..."
We booked at the last minute. We usually prefer grownup hotels. Lots of kids and the room was super cold. Preferred the MGM Grand.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Great choice!"
Stayed here this past weekend, all the staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms are not the best but were clean and the beds were very comfortable. Overall, the Excalibur was a great place to stay!
Julia
"Worse service ever."
WILL NEVER COME BACK! THEY DO NOT VALUE GUESTS.
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
"VEGAS! BABY!"
Very nice hotel will definitely recommend to my friends and family
3 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
robin
"good"
Good but short on towels for 4 people
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
maria
"Good price, good casino"
Was nice. Just needed somewhere to sleep for the night because of an early flight out of Vegas, so we looked for a good priced hotel near the Vegas Strip.
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Marcus
The only thing I didn't like was the view which was of a wall.
3 night trip Aug 9, 2015
Justin
Overall stay was good but pool hrs not open long enough in the evening.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Stay was good, took forever to check in at 4am computers were down then I guess the forgot to put someone was staying in the room I was in. I was taking a nap and someone walks in cause they gave theme the same room. Then didn't realize my keys no longer worked because they had activated keys for someone else so left the room and wasn't able to get back in so had to go back downstairs for new keys. Other than that stay was great just a little inconvenience.
2 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
"Perfect Choice for Families"
Excalibur was an excellent choice for our 10 and 12 year old kids. They couldn't get enough of the downstairs arcade (the kids' version of a casino!) and we literally had to drag them out of there. We also enjoyed the King of Tournaments show one evening, conveniently located within the arcade area. We had a great view of the castle from our room and although we were nearby the elevator, our hall was quiet and family-friendly. Also enjoyed the massive buffet!
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Great hotel pool hours suck."
We had a great stay. Gilberto at the registration desk was awesome. The only thing I had an issue with was how late the pool opened and how early it closed. They could open them earlier and close later.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
LisaM
"WON'T BE COMING BACK!"
The valets were very very rude. Approaced the desk about the problem and they were rude as well. I understand the lot is full, but you should really take better care of ACTUAL GUESTS and not just people parking there to walk to the MGM....WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Excellent vacation"
The room (19137) was very clean. It was right next to the elevator which made it disabled accessible. The only problem was the toilet refilled 5 - 6 times a minute. This was cured by closing the bathroom door. New York New York was great as was the Luxor and Mandalay Bay. My favorite spot was the Bass Pro Shop on Dean Martin Drive.
8 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
"Hotel"
My sister and I stayed here for out trip to see Cirque and Tokio Hotel, and were very pleased by the hotel. It was very convenient to have restaurants and fast food we were familiar with available right in the hotel itself. The location was perfect and provided us with great service to get us to and from our destinations.
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015