All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3850 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎855-218-6479

"One Night in Excalibur"
My family and I only stayed for one night but we were very comfortable. The room was very clean and we especially loved the climate control, especially in the Vegas heat. Room service was speedy in tending to what we needed.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
When I tried to use the shower, the shower door fell off and cut my arm. I had to prop it up to take a shower. It was one of the older rooms. I stayed in the Excaliber the week prior and it was very nice.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
"Great Place For the Money"
I was pleased with the Excalibur considering this was my first time staying there. The sink in the bathroom could get a face lift but other than that, the service and cleanliness was well worth the fee paid. I would stay there again.
5 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Agar
"Very good"
Location, location, location
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Juan Carlos
"Great price"
It was good especially for the price. Staff was nice and helpful. Rooms could use updating. An in room coffee would have been great
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Vanessa
I did have a good time.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Sandra
The hotel is average,must say room was very clean you get what you pay for. The Area was good right on the strip
3 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Crystal
My family spent two nights. We had fun in the hotel. Very kid friendly atmosphere. Great food court and restaurant.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"get away"
It was nice
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Eli
"Excalibur: comfortable bed, responsive services"
Was very impressed with the friendliness of guest services and housekeeping as we interacted with each of them several times during the stay. Front desk people were curt and abrupt when contacted...I know they are pressured by sheer volume of people checking in and out Friday through Sunday...and its hard to smile, but I hope they will try. The only big negative on the room was the rug was terribly dirty. We did not complain as we were very happy otherwise with the room. We simply wore our shoes the whole time we were in it. The love seat and chairs were surprisingly comfortable to sit in. I have had significant back, hip and nerve pain, and was very happy to find comfortable seating in our room. The beds were wonderful, and the choice of pillow types appreciated. I wonder why hotels have upholstered pillows on the bed (the long round ones). Do those get dry cleaned between each and every guest? I can hardly stand to touch them because I think they have been like a couch or chair in the room and not cleaned after every guest. Thank you for your services. Guest services were very helpful. Housekeeping responsive. Thank you
5 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Carolyn F
Loved the deal
"Excaliber Summer 2015"
Spent a few days with friends and teenagers. Great location, easy access via trams to other hotels. Good facilities for all ages.
3 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
"Smoking vs non smoking"
We arrived late, but notified accordingly. Our room was given away (non-smoking) even though we paid up front. The ladies excuse was that we booked it thru a 3rd party, otherwise the room would have been available. We arrived at 2 am. Lady said arrival is 3 pm, you take your chances. We got a smoking room for 2 days.
Norma
"The Stay was ok, but not as good as expected"
There wasn't really much in the room, other than the beds and the bathroom. We didn't have a fridge (not sure if this is typical for hotels on the Strip) to put away our dinner leftovers and we didn't have a coffee machine neither.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Kid friendly but that's about it"
The hotel is kid friendly but the rooms are so outdated. We paid an additional $30 for each room and it was not worth at all. We will probably never stay there again but it served its purpose
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Good Hotel For The Price"
Conveniently off the freeway. Fun trip.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
"Good stay!"
Pleasant stay, great room
4 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Business trip."
Cheap hotel in the middle of the strip also with the free train you can reach the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in only five minutes.
8 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
Andrea
"Service sucks"
The service at this hotel is terrible. The valet parking is always full and it took 45 minutes to get a bellman.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"BFF Road Trip"
We had a great time there. The tables and slots were less expensive then some of the other casinos. If you want a souvenir check out the store downstairs by the air walk it has a lot of the things that the shop upstairs has but for a lot less. The rooms are super super strong of cigarette odor and I smoke but was you were in it for a few minutes you got used to it. Really enjoyed it and if I go back I would stay again prices are good and they have low resort fees. Stayed July 2015, traveled with friends
3 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
Tessie
"My Vegas Trip"
The bathroom was run down but there was not tub and the shower was large.
"Convenient Access"
Convenient access to multiple hotels really expanded the food and entertainment choices. Free tram to Luxor and Mandalay Bay (cool aquarium) and moving walkways/escalators to New York New York and MG Grand. That being said, this is an older hotel and the rooms are due for a little renovation.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Tiffani
It was s great stay, the only thing I didn't like was the water pressure of the showers
2 night trip Jul 15, 2015
"More like 2.5 star"
Long wait for hotel to find our reservation...
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"Nice casino"
Good if you have kids
Serag
"Excalibur 07.2015"
'Twas ok but not that good..outlet in the bathroom doesn't work at all & since the hair dryer was permanently connected by it you couldn't blow your hair dry :(( Front desk were customer friendly & really helpful
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Convenience of the Strip but just out of the chaos"
The room was very comfortable and spacious. There wasn't a tub in the bathroom so the shower took up the whole space which was lovely. The lobby is basically typical Las Vegas casino but easy enough to find your way around. A wide selection of food is available from fast food up to fine dining. The Tournament of Kings is a must. Pricey but worth it. Dinner and a show! We arrived well before check in time but we're given a room immediately. The day we left we were able to store our luggage without any problem. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The negatives would be the constant stream of people offering you free tickets etc. in exchange for attending a timeshare presentation (they are EVERYWHERE, not just at the hotel). The other is that the pools close early. After being in a conference all day we wanted to hang out by the pool and swim but by 7pm the pools are closed unless you want to pay to be in the adult only pool which closes at 8pm.
2 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Hellen
"Good for kids"
This hotel is great if you are traveling with family and kids. It's right at the beginning of Vegas blvd (the strip)
Serag
"Very clean"
The room was updated and clean, better than what I expected from an older hotel. The main casino area is very smoky from cigarettes, but can't beat the price for hotel. The swimming pool hours were disappointing. They were only open until 7 pm at the latest. After fighting a long registration line and finally checking in to hotel the last thing you want to do is to rush to the swimming pool because it is closing in half an hour and the kids want to go swimming.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
very good
Response by Excalibur Hotel Casino
Dear Servando, We couldn’t be happier to hear that your membership with Mlife truly enhanced the quality of your stay. Thank you for sharing your incredible experience online. Sincerely, Christie G. Guest Relations Manager Excalibur Hotel & Casino MGM Resorts International
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Servando
"Great casino, poor hotel"
The Excalibur was pretty much as expected as far as a budget casino/hotel goes. The casino, shops, bars, restaurants etc. were nice, but the hotel portion was pretty divey. The room was well worn and there was peeling wallpaper and NO pictures on the walls except one in the bathroom. The furniture was scuffed and battered, the floor was stained and worn. The hotel could definitely use updating and some attention. There was a mystery goo on the nightstand. The bathroom was joke. It reminded me of a camping trailer bathroom. The sink was plastic and there was no water pressure there or in the shower. The shower hardware was literally falling off. The toilet flushed super slow and I'm surprised it didn't get clogged at all. The beds were ok, but they were clean and made up nice. I won't be staying at the Excalibur again. I don't think it was a terrible experience, it just wasn't to my liking.
2 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
Janna
"The disgusting bell man service"
The stay at the hotel was pleasant. The only thing we were not happy about was when we checked out of the hotel and asked for a bellman and wasn't able to get one. They only had one bellman who answered the phone and picked up the luggage. This was very disturbing. We had to take all of our bags to the car and we had a lot of bags after a long stay in Las Vegas. We asked the manager at the registration desk if we could get one on the carts to remove our luggage and bags from the room so that we could make our flight and she refused to do so. She told us the bellman was only a service that was provided if avail and not mandatory. We spent a considerable amount of time trying to find an easy and simple way to resolve the problem. This was the last day and made our entire trip a nightmare.
3 night trip Jul 14, 2015
Jacqueline
"Great stay for the family."
First time taking the kids, and we had a blast. We stayed in tower 2 with 4 people, 2 children and 2 adults. There was plenty a room for all four of us, also very clean. The pool was great even had a slide for the kids to go down on. Food court and buffet were ok, but you are right in the heart of the strip with lots of choices for food. My kids loved the fun dungeon lots of carnival games and arcade classics.
Response by Excalibur Hotel Casino
Dear William, We loved having you and your family stay at the Excalibur! Your kind words are appreciated, and we are thrilled to hear your visit was enjoyed. Sincerely, Christie G. Guest Relations Manager Excalibur Hotel & Casino MGM Resorts International
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Satisfied"
Satisfied with the great location
4 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Clarence
"Great!!"
Family getaway. We had a great time!!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"A bit better than I expected..."
Hotel wasn't as bad as I expected considering it has not so good reviews. For it being conveniently located on the strip though is a big plus. Also, its a budget friendly hotel. Front desk staff were friendly. Though the only downside was the room service, because I've requested quite a few things to be sent up to my room and it either came in a couple of hours or never showed up.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Family friendly"
The hotel is family friendly. We did an upgrade to a bigger room that was newly remodeled. Was not impressed at all with the rooms. It served its purpose but probably won't stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
The hotel was great just a little worn. Other than that we loved it.
2 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
1 night. You need more help with people checking in and out and god sakes why a $28 service charge fee that is not good business!!!!
1 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2015
Mariann
"Uncomfortable"
I booked three rooms for my family. The rooms were supposed to be non smoking but the smell of smoke was still there. We had a door knob loose in the bathroom. One room front door didn't close.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
We stopped for the night on our way from Texas to California and was pleasantly surprised. The TV would not come on but a technician quickly solved the problem.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Ronald
"One Day in Las vVegas"
Comfortable, easy and quick check out
Renato
It was a great stay. We were right next to the elevators so it was noisy.
kim
Good except having to pay extra to get into the room that was already ours. Also the check out computers were not accepting check out...
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Ronald
Loved it...The staff were friendly and accommodating. Would stay again.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Jacqueline
"Cheap and clean. It's a win win really."
I seriously can't complain about a $30 hotel room. It was clean, had a pool view, and the bed was comfy which is all that matters since all j did was sleep on there. Will definitely be back. The only reason o gave it 4 stars was because the resort fee is one of the highest on the strip. But my $29 room rate included a $20 food and beverage voucher. Really not bad at all either way.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Katie
Outdated rooms and not very clean. You get what you pay for. Not horrible, but not nice either.
3 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
Jerry
"Excalibur was awesome"
Had a great time staying at the Excalibur Hotel. Took my younger brother it was his first time going to Vegas it was only for on night but still had alot of fun. We'll be back soon. Luv Vegas.
Hector
During check in, the hotel could not find the reservation, very inconvenient.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015