All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3850 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎855-218-6479

"Do Not Stay At Excalibur Hotel"
Stay was awful. Long list of problems. 1 No Parking. This place has 2 tiny parking lots that hold maybe 100 cars each. Then a parking garage which is about an 8 to 10 min walk to the casino across traffic even. 2. Room was a nightmare and was told switching could not be done. Crazy because my stay was Tues,Weds,& Thurs. 3. Slow drain on toilet required several flushes. 4. Sink water trickled out 5. Windows not sealed and it was windy. So guess what we heard all night high pitched whisling. 6. Timeshare people everywhere. Got tired of hearing how long your here for, Free shows ect, at every turn. 7. Left for my parents house Wednesday night. Could not stay there any longer.
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Martha
"EXTREMELY PLEASED!!!?"
I cannot give this hotel and staff enough praise. My 13 year old son and I stayed just one night on our way to driving to Arizona to visit my parents as my father is ill. Upon checking in, I was greeted by Tichelle at the front desk. She was extremely courteous as I had some special requests. I asked that we be in a room closer to the elevator as I do not walk long distances well and that was no problem, I asked that we have late checkout because we were traveling late and wanted to take our time the next day, and that was no problem. We stayed in Tower II and our room was very clean and updated. Air conditioner worked extremely well and I like it chilly to sleep! The $20 food and beverage credit that comes with the room only applies to three establishments at the hotel. The upscale steak house, and two bars. None of those worked for my child and I, so I called guest services and a manager applied that to our buffet trip as a special circumstance. Thank you Excalibur for a wonderful albeit short stay!
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Awesome !"
They treat me like family when I stay with them. Customer service is amazing !
2 night trip Apr 10, 2015
Jules Castiglioni
"Okay Hotel"
Customer service was great. Only bad thing when we were checking in our room wasn't ready. Great location.
3 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Manuel
"Spring break 2015"
Weather was perfect a nice 75° (Spring break April). Parking at Excalibur can be a little tricky for larger cars (Tundra long bed) but overall it was not that bad. The room show a little wear and tear. The shower head needed to be updated.
3 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Vegas Baby!!"
The room was clean but it had an odor. I asked for some fabreeze to be sprayed but to my knowledge it never was.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Clean"
Nice hotel:)
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Good but not great"
Worth the money. The toilet didn't flush right and ran a long time. The room preference wasn't honored. I was intimidated by the long line at check-in but it moved fast. Biggest downside is the annoying people at all the doors trying to book your next trip.
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Clean and comfy room"
Came for a weekend convention. The room was clean, tidy and didn't smell. It was suuuuuper quiet! Last time I stayed I was bugged by those timeshare sales people but this time they didn't talk to me at all. I'm not 100% but I think it might have been since I took a WIIIIIIIIDE walk around them. I was VERY happy not to deal with them this time.
3 night trip Apr 1, 2015
"Get out of there as quick as possible."
We were truly disappointed with our stay. Believed we had a $20 voucher for food/drink at hotel restaurants and found out it could only be redeemed at the steak house. Didn't notice that we made our reservations. We paid less on our trip back and stayed in Mesquite. Rooms were not as nice, however, we felt we paid for what we received and there were no surprises. Stopped by the bar at the casino to play poker and the bartender (an older grey haired woman), was truly rude and unfriendly. Sad to say, we were disappointed. Had reservations for over 2 months for a room with 2 queen beds but were put in a room with 1 king. My family was travelling to San Diego for my son's graduation from Marine Corp boot camp. Our stay with you was the low point of the trip. My husband actually said that he would be happy if he never visited again.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Leslie
"How fun!!"
Very enjoyable
2 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Kimberly
"easy access"
great place for family, good food court.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Ara
"smelly room"
booked a non smoking room and when I got there they told they only had smoking rooms.They didnt do much of apoligies either it was more like you take it or you dont. Wished I would have known its first come first serve, doesnt make sense to book in advance.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Ruben
"Excalibur is going downhill!"
The housekeeper came in while we were in the room. We told her we were leaving and she said she would come back to clean it. We came back 3 hours later and the room was not clean. She came again and we were about to leave. She said she would come back and never did. The third time she came we it was almost evening and I just had her take the trash and she she gave us new shampoos but no clean towels or anything else. We didn't see a lot of people winning in the casinos. While we were gambling we only got asked once if we wanted a drink. We stayed there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"great for adulyts and kids"
My daughter loves to stay here. The pools and arcade are great. She love the Tournament of Kings show as well. I enjoyed the gym. The only thing I did not like was having to get my room keys rekeyed every day. It was a huge inconvenience to get to the room and the keys not work. This happened numerous times.
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Carlo
"buffet."
The buffet, the food was cheap, taste less, and over priced. Never eat there again.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
richard
"One of the best values on the strip!"
The hotel isn't as flashy as the newer ones, nor are the rooms as fancy... but at nearly 1/4 of the price I don't mind. Stayed here many times and it is perfectly adequate for a place to stay. The only drawbacks are its overall size and its far end location on the strip. The overall size is hard because you have to walk quite a ways through the casino just to get to your room. If you are in Tower 1 and want to go to the pool, you must cross the entirety of the casino floor to get to Tower 2 and the pool (with 3 kids,this can be a journey). You are on the far end of the strip so making a journey to the other end (Treasure Island, Mirage, etc) is a trek. If your focus is Luxor, MGM, New York you are in prime location for far less. Great hotel for staying with kids as the surrounding hotels are fun to look at, and the younger attractions are near by (M&M World, Hershey World, Excalibur's HUGE Arcade...)
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Bret
"Fun night"
Was very nice
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Reasonable price"
Reasonable price. But some noise was heard form somewhere during my stay at Tower 2 6th floor.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
ZHONGYING
"Poor and outdated bath amenities"
The only positive thing about our 3 night stay was that they upgraded us from a standard room with king bed to one with a bath tub. The amenities in the bathroom were outdated. We had a shower where we could not adjust the position of the shower head or the flow pattern. They provided a cheap and terrible quality bath soap which gave no lather and made our skin feel very dry. You could get better amenities in the bathrooms at any ordinary cheap motel.
3 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
"Excalibur"
Clean nice room. They even gave us connected room with rest of family. However we were told we had a $20 food credit In hotel and it was only good for expensive steak house. We were hoping for buffet or food court.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
debra
"Expected more"
Way too smokey! Had a non smoking room,but the elevators,walking to get to the food court,even in the fun dungeon....tired of the constant smoke smell. Upgraded to tower 2 when we got there...thought the room was to be newer. It looked a little worse for wear. TV was dark, shower didnt drain well.A/C worked great.We needed a room with a refrig. That was our mistake. Staff very nice!We are allergic to cig. Smoke,so will probably stay elsewhere next time.
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Joydean
"Do not stay at the Excalibur"
the room was dirty mad there is no parking it took its 30 minutes to find a spot and was told but the front desk it was a busy weekend. Checked out early and went to another hotel south of the strip. Never will return to Excalibur hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
marla
"Meh"
In late, out early. Room was the definition of average.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Nice 2 night stay"
Stayed 2 nights was comfortable. Beware of all the time share sales people. They are every where
2 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
Chad
"Nice casino hotel for a good price"
Love the location of this hotel. You can start at one end of the strip and walk down and comeback trhe other side. The themeing is ok. Cost of food is good and they hacve quite a selection. Didn't really gamble so I cant say much but they seem to have a good selection of games.
4 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"spring break"
Surprised there wre no fridge no microwave Other than the rooms were nce..
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
carmen
"HOTEL REVIEW"
my stay was a pleasant one . would recommend staying here to everyone....
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
JAMES
"Pleasantly Surprised"
I've walked by the Excalibur hotel many times on several Vegas trips and always cringed at the tackiness of the theming, so when I was forced to book this hotel for my last trip as it was the only remaining hotel with rooms available, I wasn't quite thrilled....until I stayed and actually REALLY enjoyed my stay. Pros: -the tram (although on some nights like Thursday...it did finish at 12:30am!... early for vegas!) -location. location. location. Hakkasan is literally right in front. -the pool was GREAT. you can rent really comfortable seats for $50 a pair for all day which comes with water bottles, chips, etc. Cons: -the rooms aren't the most updated. i guess we weren't in the new section but it was still functional
1 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Karin
"Excellent value"
My kids absolutely loved this hotel. The arcade was so fun for all of us, and it is right in the middle of the other hotels we wanted to visit. The pool was great for everyone, and the adults had fun playing on the spinning wheel game with Paco! Parking was tough at times, and there was a bad sewer smell in the back near the parking lot, but I think it was a city issue and not a hotel issue because we smelled it at other places too. The beds were ok, but pillow top mattresses would've made it perfect. The room decor was good, and had plenty of drawer space. Someone pulled the fire alarm, so we were able to witness the intercom system telling everyone what was going on and it was resolved quickly. Overall, I'd definitely stay here again. Excellent value and no significant issues over a 5-day stay.
5 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"poor bufett"
greatest. . the only thing I was highly disappointed with was the bufett...I didn't like it at all at all otherwise I would have given 5 pump thumbs up
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Celia
"Not bad"
Not bad, good location but nothing special about the hotel. Stayed here to save a little money and still be in walking distance to everything else I wanted to go to on the strip.
3 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
"Tower Rooms"
The hotel has a good arcade if you are bringing kids with to Las Vegas. Felt like the tower rooms had been updated, and were clean, but On the small side. It was a good location, easy to get to other casinos on the strip, check in was quick, and staff were nice.
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Lori
"Good stay at the Excalibur"
Great stay, tons of fun! The restaurant selection was lacking affordable options if you weren't in the mood for fast food. The room was nice and clean and perfect for the trip!
4 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2015
NICOLE
"Won't be staying here again"
We stayed at Excalibur with a group of friends. One of our friends' rooms smelled awful and they found a used needle under the bed! One of the other rooms had a diaper wrapped around the smoke alarm. Our room was fairly clean, but our friends' experiences were just awful, and they didn't even get a full comp! We will not stay in this hotel again. If you do stay here, ignore all of the people in the lobby areas hounding you to buy "cheap tickets"- they're just trying to get you to buy a timeshare.
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
JESSICA
"renewal of wedding vows trip march 2015"
we really enjoyed our stay we would most defi8nently stay there again
6 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Good value-be sure you know what you're getting"
Overall what we expected, and reasonable for the price. Yes, it's on the Strip, but way at the end. Plan for long walks or cab rides to see much of the sights. Room had a great view and generally clean, but obviously ready for an update. Also note there's no fridge, coffee maker, microwave, etc. at least not in our basic room. Kids loved the Tournament of Kings dinner show and the pools (when they were open). Disappointed that only one was open most of our stay. Good choices at food court and other restaurants, buffet was just ok.
4 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"review"
enjoyed the stay. Overall smokiest casino we came to. Ordering movies was hard and had to have engineering fix an issue.
5 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Nice but in need of an update"
The hotel rooms need to be refurbished. They're showing their age. But the prices were good and the place was fun and unpretentious.
3 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Family trip"
The resort fee is excessive, especially since the wifi was awful. Rooms are outdated and we had to ask the maid for towels because they only gave us 3 for a room with two beds.
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
Bridget
"Prefer Beachfront Condo"
We felt as though we were singled out for refusing to pay the early check in fee plus resort fees when we arrived just after 2pm. Front desk told us we would receive an email and/or text when our room was ready. Keep in mind check in time is 3pm-we were surprised when we called at 3:10 and told our room wasn't ready which is why we weren't notified yet. After wandering around for another hour we went to the front desk to inquire about our room then being told yes our room was ready. I had to push for some sort of comp for our inconvenience. They offered us Tower II with a better view, according to their sheet on the desk it was $30 more a day upgrade at no additional charge. We accepted. Since we didn't get to see the first room it's hard to know if we actually got the better deal. Although we did have a very nice view, the room didn't seem as though it was an "upgrade". The gals at the front desk seemed indifferent to it all so maybe this happens more often than not. Room was clean and comfortable.
3 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Teri
"Never again"
Yuck yuck yuck. The rooms are old and don't feel clean. The window would not close and we were on the 26th floor. I fixed it myself and called maintenance because it wouldn't lock and would not close tight. They came up but did nothing. The value for the price was not good at all. Next time in Vegas I will not be staying here.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"stay was top of the line thank you"
Excellent
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Milos
"Smokey Non-Smoking Room"
It's an older hotel, without all the modern glitz and glam. But you get what you pay for. It does the job of housing you while you're on vacation but don't expect anything super fantastic. One thing that really irked me was that my non-smoking room smelled clearly like smoke. And the whole floor smelled like marijuana. We told the house keeping about this issue and she just simply sprayed air freshener on the carpets. I'm not sure how effective that was exactly.
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
amanda
"Nice stay with my son"
Took my 11 year old son. He loved it. The beds were comfortable but the windows don't provide much sound protection from the traffic outside. Only stayed one night so I can't say anything about service too much. The check in line was really long, but moved so fast. Took about 15 minutes. Very pleased with that.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Inexpensive, but dated and worn out"
The pictures I saw while browsing the hotel did not accurately reflect the condition of the room I stayed in. The decorations, furniture, etc. were very dated. The walls had dents, the carpet was stained, the bathroom had aging caulk, and the lighting was poor. Furthermore, when we arrived, I was not pleased with the cleanliness of the room - not necessarily dirty, but very used. We could also hear our neighbors very loud through the wall. (Granted we stayed during March Madness/College Spring Break) The bed was comfortable, but the blankets were not thick enough. The towels were great and the shower was nice and hot. TV and wi-fi were functional. After trying to report the room situation and get moved to another room (and even offering to pay for a better room), I was met with such a complex process across many channels/people and difficult set of tasks that the effort outweighed any potential benefit. I ultimately stayed in the room and will likely not stay at this hotel again.
3 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
Timothy
Stay was great, the front desk staff were very nice. Hotel isn't far from anything. Room was upgraded to a contemporary room and it was very nice, clean and comfortable.
3 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Rebecca
"St Patty's trip"
We really enjoyed the stay. One thing that was irritating. The marketing people at every entrance. Every single time we walked by they tried to con us into free show tickets, free this and that. It is a con because you have to take time out of your vaca to go to the seminar where they try to sell you property or vacations etc. You should give out stickers or armbands to the hotel guests once they have been approached so they do not have to say no over and over again.
3 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
monica
"throw down tower 1"
I was so embarrassed because I took my parents to Vegas and I had told them that the rooms were very nice and when I walked in the room I was so disgusted all of the furniture was "OLD" .
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Old, smoke, and affordable"
Affordable room but casino and check in areas really smelled of smoke and old women perfume. Would not stay here again. Outdated and needs updating for sure. Only stayed one night.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015