RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka, Osaka
- Select guestrooms
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Free station shuttle bus
RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka is connected to Grand Cube Osaka convention center and Nakanoshima Station for trains across the city. It's a free 5-minute shuttle to JR Osaka Station, where you can catch the Kansai Airport Express or the Osaka Loop Line to the shops and bars of Namba.
Waterfront and museums
The Nakanoshima waterfront is a pleasant promenade of rest areas and rose gardens, ideal for strolling, jogging, or cycling. The Osaka Science Museum and National Museum of Art are less than 15 minutes on foot, and the hotel also offers a free shuttle to Universal Studios Japan®.
From spa to tea salon
The hotel is like a small indoor town where you can shop for fine wines and chocolates, dine on Kobe beef or gourmet French cuisine, and enjoy a sake and cigars at the Cellar Bar. There is even a specialist tea salon - the perfect place to rehydrate after a swim or spa treatment.
Free WiFi, premium beds
With 974 guestrooms spread across 2 separate wings and an executive floor, the hotel offers a choice of a stylish interiors and river or city side views. You can check email via free WiFi, watch on-demand movies on the flat-screen TV, and sleep well on a Serta Inc® mattress.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $64
- Twin Room, Smoking (Deluxe Floor)
- Superior Twin Room, Smoking
- Standard Triple Room, Non Smoking
- Standard Double Room, Smoking (Presidential Tower, 27 square meters)
- Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
- Standard Twin Room, Smoking (Presidential Tower, 32 square meters)
- Twin Room, Non Smoking (Deluxe Floor)
- Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking
- Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
- Economy Double Room, Non Smoking - 17㎡
- Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking (Presidential Tower, 32 square meters)
- Standard Double Room, Non Smoking (Presidential Tower, 27 square meters)
- Standard Double Room, Smoking
- Standard Twin Room, Smoking (6pm checkin/9am checkout)
- Family Room, Non Smoking (6pm checkin/9am checkout)
- Deluxe Twin Room, Smoking
- Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking
- Triple Room, Smoking (6pm checkin/9am checkout)
- Standard Double Room, Non Smoking (Single Occupancy)
- Triple Room, Non Smoking (6pm checkin/9am checkout)
- Standard Single Room, Non Smoking
- Single Room, Non Smoking (6pm checkin/9am checkout)
- Single Room, Smoking (6pm checkin/9am checkout)
- Economy Double Room, Smoking - 17㎡
- Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking (Natural Comfort Floor)
- Economy Double Room, Non Smoking - 17㎡ (6pm checkin/9am checkout)
- Economy Double Room, Smoking - 17㎡ (6pm checkin/9am checkout)
- Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking (6pm checkin/9am checkout)
- Standard Quadruple Room (Family Room)
- Standard Double Room, Smoking (Single Occupancy)
- Standard Single Room, Smoking
- Standard Triple Room, Smoking
- Standard Twin Room, Smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 974 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 30 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
The hotel restaurant Koukaryuhou will be closed for lunch between 15-30 April, 26 June-30 July, and between 1-14 September.
For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking *
- Accessible parking
Nearby Four Star Osaka hotels
In the hotel
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 20 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Indoor pool
- Health club
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Disabled parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Pay movies
- Cable TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Top Osaka hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Osaka
- Hotel Wellness AsukajiFrom
"An older tired hotel. The room is quite big and clean. Neighborhood is quiet and away from the food and shops which is on San do ji, walking is about 1.5KM. But it is close to…"Apr 13, 2015
- Oriental HotelFrom
"Superb hotel, most comfortable room I've ever stayed in Japan, personal concierge service helped us tremendously, great buffet breakfast. Everything about this hotel was wonderful…"Apr 12, 2015
- Capsule Hotel Asahi Plaza ShinsaibashiFrom
"This capsule hotel gets some foreign guests and has a separate women's area. Staying there is like going to the gym,leaning your clothes/pack in the locker and them going to sleep…"Apr 12, 2015
- APA Hotel Sakai-EkimaeFrom
RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka has a full-service spa featuring massage and treatment rooms and beauty services.
DiningNakanoshima - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
REMONE - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Naniwa - This steakhouse serves lunch and dinner.
Chambord - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Leach Bar - Onsite bar.
RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka, Osaka’s small print
Also known as
- Osaka Hotel Rihga Royal Osaka
- Rihga Royal Hotel Osaka
- Osaka Rihga Royal Hotel
- Hotel Rihga Royal Osaka
- RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka Osaka
- RIHGA Royal Osaka
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Children under 15 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 2 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Parking height restrictions apply.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Self parking costs JPY 1500 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 2500 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.