All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
1617 Interstate Hwy 35 N, Austin, TX, 78702, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"A Cold shower awaits You"
The Hotel was ok. It was hard to get a warm shower. At times the water was cold.
4 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
"Good for business travel"
I was in town for business. The desk configuration in the room was perfect. Internet was strong and reliable. Staff was courteous and responsive.
6 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Herbert
"Stay was ok."
Everything was nice but I was disappointed in the maid service. Two different days I asked if they would leave more coffee. The first day they left less than when I checked in and the second they didn't leave anything and didn't even bother cleaning the pot. The yogurt I ordered from Room service was disgusting. I couldn't even eat it.
3 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
"Doubletree double jeopardy"
If the city is a run down shack next to hotel then I definitley got the city view I paid for. Desk staff person rude. Bar not stocked and poorly manned.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Great hotel! We would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Tracy
"Not worth it"
This is the most frustrating experience I've ever had at a Hilton. It's been almost a month after my trip and I called again today to ask them AGAIN to fix my bill. This was after I was not put on an Honors floor and the hotel didn't receive a package I had sent because there are two Hiltons on Interstate 35. Not sure if that was their fault or the delivery, but they weren't able to let me into the package room to even check! After having to call to fix their mistake multiple times, you would think they'd offer something for the horrible service, but this doesn't seem like a typical Hilton experience. Very disappointing.
Reeba
Except for being able to hear the highway, it was a perfect stay.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Nice hotel close to dowtown"
The hotel is very close to downtown, nice room, clean, good staff and perfect value.
Gonzalo M
"Nice place to stay close to Frank Erwin Center"
I stayed at this hotel strictly because it was close to the Frank Erwin Center, and it certainly was great for that! Only about a 10-minute walk over the highway and you're there. The room was clean and comfortable and the only complaint I have is no fridge or microwave in the room. Otherwise, very nice. Hotel staff was friendly and pleasant. Pretty view out the window. The neighborhood was a little dingy but at no time did I feel unsafe, even though we were out late after the concert was over.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Lynn
"View of the Texas State Cemetery"
Overall it was a basic hotel in an alright location. The staff were nice and helpful when possible When we drove up to the hotel the first thing that surprised us was that it was directly next to the highway and it is directly in front of and across from the State Cemetery. There was only a chain link fence separating the cemetery and parking lot. When we got to our room it become very evident that noise is an issue. In the room was a breakfast order door hanger so we were glad we would have breakfast in the morning. We completed the order and asked for 7:30 delivery then hung it on the door and went to bed. The next morning as we were getting ready we remembered the breakfast order and realized it was well past delivery time. I decided to walk down to the desk to see what was up, opened the door and my order was still on the door. Looking down the hall so was everyone else's. So much for convenience. The neighbors could be heard pretty clearly if they spoke with any volume. Doors slamming in the hallway and the ice machine were pretty irritating in the later hours. The traffic out on I-35 is constant and noisy. No soundproofing here. Also our toilet was not balanced so it would tilt back and forth. I was hoping for a lot more considering the rate for the room. We could have gotten as much at the La Quinta, Days Inn or Ramada and paid less. We weren't familiar with Austin so now we know.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Lonnie
"Convenient"
Visiting grandson at UT. Very accessible for the price.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Richie
Friendly service. Hotel rooms are adequate. Bathrooms are spacious but rooms are a bit spartan. The beds were a bit lumpy. Nothing special but fine for business travel.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Very nice, relaxed environment. Rooms were nice and big.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Long weekend in austin"
Really great hotel for the price. Location is convenient to everything, as long as you have a vehicle. Nothing is walkable. Friendly staff.
3 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"Walk to UT"
Was in town for a conference at UT... The university is right across the freeway with sidewalks all the way once you get out of the hotel parking lot... It's about 1/3 of a mile to campus... very walkable... good stay!
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Convenient."
Near campus and a short walk to downtown. Very easy to grab a lyft or a uber also.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2015
Pedro
"Austin Bound"
Overall pretty good. One elevator was inoperable for 3 days ( wasn't working when we got there nor when we left) making it kind of a hassle
2 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
larry
"Older hotel, needing updates."
It was okay...a little pricey for an older hotel that needs updates.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Debby
"Convenient Spot for UTexas parents"
Easy, reasonable, clean and convenient spot to stay while visiting kids at UT. Nice not having to deal with a parking garage!
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Great place"
It was great cheap and close to 6th st.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Review"
Hotel is very nice, not a neighborhood one can get out and walk around in.
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"No hot water"
No hot water. Went to another hotel to get a warm and relaxing shower
3 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"Home away from Home"
Wonderful and convenient
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Overall good experience. Remote didn't work, shower temperature was cold, but they sent a technician to our room immediately to take care of both issues. Loved the cookie at check-in!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
jt
"Doubletree Austin"
A great stay with friendly and helpful service.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Everything was great. Perfect location. Friendly, helpful staff. Most important thing was they gave us fresh, hot cookies when we checked in.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Not perfect, but a good location for the price"
We were a little disappointed when we first checked into this hotel. It was much less nice than the other DoubleTree in downtown Austin. It's right off the highway and the neighborhood isn't visually pleasing. But we soon found out it's one of the most convenient hotels (at any price) to East Austin. It's also a short cab ride away to Rainey Street and downtown Austin. My biggest complaint is that the water never got much hotter than luke warm.
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
nicholas
When we checked in i want to our room and it already had someone in the room so went to get another room and they apologized and gave us complementary breakfast. Then we went to our new room and the toilet didn't flush. They sent maintenance up quick to fix it, but it still didn't work the next morning. Other than those two issues the hotel was nice and the beds/room clean.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Lobby and bar area was nice, room needed updates"
Our room had a very awkward furniture arrangement. You had to squeeze between a chair and the opposite wall to enter the main part of the room. Then were was 3 feet of wasted space behind the desk, just a very odd layout. The furniture and curtains looked worn, and there was huge scrapes of missing paint on the wall. It was a cold night in November, so we would have thought the heater in the room would be working without stinking up the room. When we turned it on it smelled so bad that we had to turn it off and just sleep cold! And the smoke detector in our room was gone and wires were sticking out of the wall where it was. The bathroom was very worn, the lighting in the bathroom was not good at all... don't they know women need more light to put on makeup! I was not very impressed with our room for the money.
Lori
"Austin"
Nicr
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Not worth the price."
Hotel offered no breakfast. Elevator barely worked. Staff was friendly and attentive. Next to Interstate 35. Noisey all the time. Would not stay again. Not worth the price.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"AMA Conference Stay"
Didn't anticipate having to change rooms from the third floor to the fourth floor due to hotel internet malfunctions. Your restaurant service could be improved (had to wait too long to get me check). Your bar manager was fantastic! He was extremely kind and helpful to every guest that sat at the bar. He exemplifies great customer service and hospitality industry professionalism.
4 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Overnighter"
Clean room with a comfortable bed. Too much road noisy. Convenient location
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
tim
"good place to stay"
All good. Does not have free breakfast, but everything else was good.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"Austin Trip"
It was ok still waiting on reciept since system was down.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Needs a steam cleaner"
Carpets were worn and dirty! It certainly looked unkept.
5 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"No Issues"
One night stay, no issues with the room to report. My only thought is that breakfast was expensive so we decided to eat elsewhere.
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
Patti
Great location, walking disrance to 6th street
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
nice hotel, good room, very reasonable to the price. 1.5-2 miles away from downtown
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Convenient for Mon Night Event @ UT; Nice Bedding"
Not too much time spent in hotel during our 24 hour visit, but time there was comfortable & few staff we encountered were most couteous. At front desk, Clare was helpful, kind, & efficient, especially when wife needed a little extra TLC. The bedding looked and felt wonderful & was much appreciated. The complimentary toiletries were especially nice, too. Warm chocolate chip cookies given to us upon arrival were a sweet, comforting treat & got us thru till dinner. (Written by John's wife, I also booked this room)
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"Outdated room with view of cemetary"
My room had a view of the cemetary next door, the lighting in my room was very poor, the decor in my room was outdated, and I felt it was overpriced even at the hotels.com rate. I will not stay at this hotel again and will not recommend it to my friends.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Convenience and excellent accomodations!"
Attended a meeting at the University of Texas. Convenience is excellent! And as always, I enjoyed our accomodations!
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
cooky
"Decent hotel for price"
Could have been a bit closer to acl, was the cheapest around. Staff was wonderful and hotel was clean. Highly recommend if you don't need to be downtown as you have to cross a highway to really get anywhere.
4 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
It was OK. Was visiting from Chicago & didn't know the area well, how to get to 6th street, etc. The desk clerk in the 1st day did not give me accurate walking directions to a, nearby CVS so wandered around in not the greatest area before redirecting & finding myself. The location is pretty near to the heart of downtown, kind of a sleepy hotel though. Since it was, ACL wknd, they could've organized a happy hour in the lobby to add a more festive feel. Also no ice buckets were in the room. & I had to call down for a room service menu--this should've already been in the room
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Chi Star18
"Billing Error"
Stay was fine. Received triple billing intially and took Hilton 3 days to resolve and only after I called to refute.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Okay stay"
Staff, location, and cleanliness were great. But for $ paid per night I expected a free breakfast each morning and a mini frig in the room, guess I will have to stick with Holiday Inn if I want free Breakfast and a mini frig.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Ann
Easy check in and newspapers available in the morning with coffee for those of us on the run.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Good, but not great."
Over all the stay was good. The ceiling in the elevator hallway on our floor looked like it was going to fall apart at any moment. The patchwork job in the shower above the shower head was totally shotty. The shower doors didn't make any sense. The sticker above the doors told you which door to use, but when you were inside the shower there wasn't a handle to close it so for fear of not being able to get out once I got in I couldn't close the door all the way. There was a mystery stain on the comforter and the grout in the shower was kind of gross. There wasn't anything that I couldn't overlook for one night, but...
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
Sayla
"Anniversary weekend"
Hotel was clean, rooms nice, bed comfortable, everyone very accommodating. We will stay again.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Cahelia
We were initially given a room that was already occupied! The facilities are run down and the restaurant service sub-par. Overall a regrettable experience. Would NOT recommend.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014