All hotels in Woodbury, Minnesota, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here9840 Norma Ln, Woodbury, MN, 55125, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Family friendly hotel."
Very good breakfast! Clean. Friendly and helpful staff. Pool was quite small.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
"Washington co. Fair grounds"
It was awesome, had a wonderful time. Rooms were very clean, staff was very helpful. And breakfast was amazing everything was hot and well cooked with a large array of choices. From pancakes and eggs, sausage, busquits and gravy to cereal and hot cinnamon rolls.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2012
D. Mars
"Fun for traveler"
We went for a wedding the convenice of exit in a quiet location was great. The hotel was very clean and the reception was inviting enough sit and relax. Enjoyed the pool every morning to start my day.
Other trip Aug 16, 2012
"Recent Vacation Stay"
I have stayed in Holiday Inn Express the last two nights and the drains in the bathrooms don't drain properly and I feel like I'm taking a bath and shower at the same time. I wish the counter top was as big as the Holiday Inn Express in Lebanon Indiana.
Other trip Aug 11, 2012
Pam
"Clean and convenient stopping point"
If you are looking for a convenient spot to stay after a long day on the road, this is a good choice. Clean, conveniently located off the highway, and with plenty of food/retail options nearby.
Other trip Jul 22, 2012
"Wonderful hotel!"
Excellent breakfast! Great location and price. Hotel personnel was exceptionally nice and helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2012
"Ok stay"
The price and location were right. Breakfast was up to Holiday Inn Express standards. Room was ok, but nothing special. Towels were on the flimsy side and the room itself could have used a facelift.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2012
Kris
"superb!"
We usually try to stay at a Holiday Inn when we travel across the country due to the excellent service we receive. Our stay at the Holiday in Woodburg, MN was no different. We absolutely enjoyed our stay. The continental breakfast buffet was great: both hot and cold foods served, the midday snack was appreciated, and those honest to goodness warm freshly baked cookies served at the front desk in the evenings are heavenly. Only suggestion is to probably add a fruit snack(apple etc) for those health conscious folks. overall stay was great. will definitely stay at this and any holiday inn again and recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jun 9, 2012
I booked 2 rooms for 3 nights through hotels.com and upon my arrival found that I had 5 rooms booked for 3 nights. Hotels.com had only billed me for 2 rooms so the miscommunication with the booking fell between hotels.com and holiday inn. Luckily I arrived at 5:40pm to check in a found this. After 6pm they would have charged me for these extra rooms. This will make me think twice about booking a holiday inn.
3 night trip May 31, 2012
"I recommend this place."
This is a nice place to stay. I stay in a lot of motels and this place is definitely a good value. Very clean and very nice staff.
Other trip May 10, 2012

We found the rate to be good, the staff to be very hepful, and the quaity of the free breakfast was very good. There were lots of other stores, restaurants and services close by. We would definitely stay here again.
3 night trip Aug 23, 2012
Barbara B
"Stop on the way to Chicago"
The hotel was the way a hotel should be for a traveller,near the highway, restaurants and shopping close by,checkin was easy, room was clean, shower water was hot, breakfast was good, even a fancy pancake maker.i was very pleased, would stay again
1 night trip Apr 21, 2012
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
1 night trip Nov 24, 2012
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2012
Business trip Oct 1, 2012
"Nice, clean, reasonable, good breakfast!"
1 night trip Aug 2, 2012
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2012
"a simple clean nice hotel"
1 night trip Jun 29, 2012
Ed

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Woodbury

"Typical Holiday Inn Express, nice stay"
03/25/15 Cyclone05 Des Moines, Iowa
Stayed here one night on return from vacation on the North Shore. This hotel was very typical to the Holiday Inn Express chain - nothing really remarkable either way. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the breakfast was so-so. The location here is pretty far out from the center of the Twin Cities area - about as far as you can get and still be part of the metro area. But perhaps because of that you can get a good rate on rooms. If you want reliable quality in the St Paul region, and don't care much about being close to everything, the HI Express in Woodbury would be a good choice.
"Staff was friendly and helpful"
03/23/15 Carolyn B New Ulm, Minnesota
We stayed at this hotel for a wedding. I was visually crabby when walking into the hotel due to the fact I left my dress at home without realizing it. The hotel staff was way more friendly than I deserved while in my crabby town mood. She pointed us to a place we could buy a dress and was smiles all the way. Then when we got back from the wedding and I mentioned that my pesky food allergy prevented me from eating most of the food, she gave me a menu for the restaurant next door. Finally, I came down later to ask if I could buy some milk. She offered milk and yogurt from the breakfast items for free. So thankful for that. The hotel room was super nice as well. Newly updated.
"Birthday Weekend"
03/17/15 Thomas S Sparta, Wisconsin
We stayed at this property as we have stayed here before. The accommodations were great. The front desk staff was cheerful, willing to help and shared all of the hotel information that we would need. The rooms were quiet and the hotel went very quiet at 10 PM despite many youth groups staying at the hotel. This is there policy and they adhere to it. Breakfast was excellent. The lady working in the breakfast area made sure everything was constantly stocked and kept the hot foods hot.
"Nice stay, always good"
03/16/15 B W Chicago, Illinois
I was in Woodbury for one night again, and the HIE was great. Quiet and clean, the staff is very nice. I never have any worries when I stay here. My room was on the second floor and very quiet. It was a pleasant stay and the restaurant next door is very convenient. I heartily recommend the facility.
"Clean room for a reasonable price."
12/15/14 snelson6986
I stayed one night. The pool is a little smaller than i'd like but the hotel itself was up to date and nice. The breakfast was decent and plenty of food for everyone. Unfortunately, the people above my room were extremely loud and they pounder on the floor for hours. It made the visit unpleasant. We left until 1 am and finally were able to sleep when we came back. Checking in and out was easy and staff was very friendly.
"Comfortable, Quiet, Convenient"
12/10/14 Bob B Madison, Wisconsin
Stayed one night and was very pleased with our stay. Received a friendly and welcoming greeting upon arrival and check in was quick & easy! Was given and upgrade to a king room without an upgrade in price - thank you! Room was clean and very comfortable. Shower was excellent - plenty of pressure & warmth! Breakfast was fine for continental fair and the attendant kept things fresh and stocked. Although it is conveniently located just off the interstate, it didn't come with the highway noise usually associated with hotels in a location such as this. Would stay here again when in the area.
"Very Nice"
12/02/14 gjkov Southern Minnesota
I stayed a couple nights on business and found everything about the hotel to be on or above par with HEI standards. All the staff were pleasant and Kathi was especially helpful at check-in. My room was very clean and quiet....a comfortable bed, nice bathroom amenities and a great shower. They served an exceptionally good breakfast with many choices to suit everyone's taste. I would happily stay again!
"Don't bother!"
10/20/14 Bonny W Madison, Wisconsin
I am familiar with HIE and stay often. This is one I will certainly skip next time. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was as expected. The hotel itself is too close to the interstate and was loud all night. The hotel overall could use an update!
"2014 Cross-Country Road Trip"
10/17/14 Donna R
This was an enjoyable stay. We had a great room - everything was new, fresh and clean. There was a nice TV with good reception, the WIFI was fast, and the window opened for fresh air. The bed was very comfortable.
"Living the Suite Life"
10/13/14 Margaret F Madison, Wisconsin
We were in the Twin Cities for a concert in St Paul, and found this hotel's location, seconds off I94, to be incredibly convenient for our stay, and for our friends (who live in Stillwater) to pick us up. We had a two-room suite, which was perfectly comfortable. Companion nabbed the bedroom (with a "king" mattress that was oddly short - maybe a queen turned sideways? But still adequate) and I had the reasonably comfortable pullout loveseat in the living room. We also had a wonderful full kitchen - everything except an oven! Conveniently located in the midst of many shopping areas, we quickly found the Trader Joe's two blocks away and stocked our cupboards for our stay. It was a real bonus not having to figure out restaurant plans, we just made delicious breakfasts, lunches, and a dinner in our suite. Also, a very comfortable table with four chairs in the dining area of the large outer room. When we checked in, Companion noticed there were only three fullsized towels, and I didn't see any extra pillows for the sofabed, but a call to Guest Services brought towels and pillows to our door in mere minutes. The other amenities in the hotel went unexplored - the pool looked little but tidy, the breakfast area by the front desk is spacious but we didn't take advantage of the continental breakfast on offer, having our own delectable supplies in our kitchen. We enjoyed our stay immensely, and look forward to staying here again soon.