All hotels in O'Fallon, Illinois, United States of America
1409 W US 50, O'Fallon, IL, 62269, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

We had a wonderful stay. Staff was very helpful. Pool and hot tub seemed a wierd green color, I don't know if it was the chemical or not. There is also a great restaurant within walking distance, Schiappa's . I had the stuffed egglplant and it was absolutely delicious. We had 2 adult and 2 kids and the room seemed small and the bathroom was extremely small and it was a little difficult to give my kids a bath. We stayed 4 nights and we wish there was some variety in the breakfast from day to day. Also, on the weekend when we wanted to sleep in the breakfast closed at 9 and our kids didn't wake up until 9:30.
4 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Mandy
"Ok"
Check in was awesome. Pool and hot tub was great. Breakfast could use some eggs and hotel smelled like cigarettes. All in all....not worth the money but ok
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Horrible they had fruit flies in the room so bad and the hotel was not clean at all I will never stay there again
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Passing through"
One night - passing through. Staff were courteous and helpful. Breakfast was very good.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2015
Trudee
"Adequate"
Just ok
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Dottie
"Affordable and clean"
We were comfortable and the room was clean.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Had a great time.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
joseph
"Good Place for the Price"
We were in town for my father's funeral and needed a place to stay that wasn't too far from my family's home. There really aren't too many places I would stay in Belleville proper. O'Fallon is right next door so convenient. The motel is conveniently close to I-64 and some other major thoroughfares if one knows the area so location is excellent. It's not super fancy but appears to be well kept so great for the price. We found the rooms to be clean and well-kept, the help extremely friendly. We would have loved to have tried the pool and Jacuzzi but didn't have time; it looked nice. Our only quibble was with housecleaning; on the first day it appears the girl got interrupted and forgot to bring us our clean towels, that night the clerk was prompt to get them replaced and the next day the girl came and apologized. Then on the third day we came back and there was no soap. Fortunately, we had our own. We didn't bother with the complimentary breakfast, if there's a good one, that's nice but that's not our major reason for staying at a motel and rarely quibble as it's free; if you want better there are restaurants all around where you can buy a better breakfast. Not a bad place to stay - particularly considering the price and in spite of the small hiccups with housekeeping (very minor IMHO) I will definitely keep this on my list for our next visit.
4 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Wayne
"Yeah, ok stay. Safe n sound, good breakfast"
Good basic night's stay. Thought we were getting queen beds, maybe they were...but room was tight.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Best Hotel Ever"
It was a great hotel. Staff was very friendly and attended to all that I needed and asked for. I will definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2015
The hotel was excellent!
2 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Shante
"Good deal"
Nice hotel at a nice price and good location. Would book again.
4 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Nice place! You won't be disappointed!"
Great if you're travelling on a budget. The pool and spa were clean and well themed. The room looked great with modern amenities. We stayed four nights and were pleased. Lots of good places to eat all around and it's set back from the road so noise is absolutely minimal. We would stay here again without question.
4 night family trip May 28, 2015
Jayson
"nice"
nice budget accomodation
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
Friendly staff and nice clean room. Would recommend especially for the price!
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
Mansfield
"Weekend g,et away"
The hotel smelled like smoke both in the lobby and our room. The bathroom was gross. The beds were good and the pool was good
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Nice hotel."
Comfortable bed. Rooms were fairly nice. Breakfast was minimal.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Rad tech 08
"Family Travel"
Hotel a little run down. Not a bad stay, but expected more for the price. Not quite as nice as other Quality Inns of the same price.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised."
Pleasantly surprised for the price and value.
5 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Very Nice Hotel"
I was welcomed by a very nice lady at the front desk. And when I checked out the lady at the desk was very kind asked how my stay was and if there was anything else that she could do for me.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Great hotel for the money"
Convenient to everything - freeways, restaurants, movies, shopping. Twenty minutes to St. Louis. Very comfortable beds, ample pillows and blankets, clean, friendly and very reasonable.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Dot
We stayed the weekend and were pleased. There is a Wal-Mart across the road and lots of restaurants very close by. Hotel staff were friendly and room was clean. We would defiantly stay again!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice place!"
We came to see our daughter in school at Lindenwood. We were very impressed with this hotel for the price. The pool and hot tub were wonderful and the rooms were spacious and clean. The front desk help was very nice and helpful. We will definitely stay here again when we come back.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Gloria
"Nice friendly clean hotel"
Enjoyed stay clean, nice room.pool was awesome.it was enjoyable not cold like most all indoor pools are.staff very friendly.nice hot tub.we enjoyed our 2 nights very much.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
cynthis
"Nice place and price."
i found everything in good working order and a very good mattress. Breakfast has enough variety to satisfy any appetite. I'd stay again.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"overall good"
Rooms could be cleaned a little better.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"One night stay, served it's purpose for what I nee"
Needed a place that was affordable and close to Belleville, inexpensive and quick to get to and out of. Was checked in quickly, no traffic on 50, perfect for one night stay.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"UNCLEAN ROOM"
For a location rated excellent,my room was not suffeciently cleaned.The floor was not vaccumed,pieces of paper were on the floor and the frig. smelled
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
bertha m.
"overnight stay"
Overnight stay for a family wedding. Was nice. Breakfast was delicious. Bathroom little small.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Decent hotel for the money"
Room was very clean and comfortable. It was certainly good value for the money. Would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Clean room / Friendly staff"
This hotel is clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.
3 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"Met or Exceded Expectation"
Good stay overall. Still some room for improvement at this location.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"Just a Hop from st,.louis"
This hotel was very clean,staff was very nice,slept very well,overall I would give it a 5 ,But the Breakfast could have been a little better,not that it wasnt good. it was.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Tina Anderson
"Needs updating"
The hotel is in need of a serious remodel and deep cleaning.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
We had a short stay while meeting some family who were traveling in the area. It was a good location and we had a pleasant stay. Liked the frig and microwave in the room which were helpful since we had an infant with us. Breakfast was nice!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Right on US 50 and convenient to many stores"
The hotel was ok. It is an older establishment but the owners kept it very clean. The breakfast was good as it is included in the price of your stay. If you needed anything or had a problem, they were right on it! Very nice people that work there.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Sandy S
"Road trip"
Good for an overnight stay. Showing signs of wear.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Small dirty hotel"
We had stayed here in the past without any issues. This time however, we had many issues that will make us look for a different hotel when we come back to this area. When we checked in, the room did not have any towels, was not dusted, the sheets were too small for the bed, and when we went to get more towels at the front desk, were handed dirty and torn up towels. We also had spotty wifi service and when we called to report the problem, were told to wander the hotel until we got a good signal. This happened again the next night as well and had to call hotels.com as well as the gm of the hotel to start getting some results. If you have any other options in this area, I would recommend that you check them out instead of staying here
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Clean and comfy"
We stopped for one night on our way home from vacation. We paid a little more than we wanted, but it was worth it. The kids had a great time in the indoor pool. The room was very clean and the beds were super comfy! Breakfast was good with several options. We would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"good location"
the hotel was clean and in a good location for shopping and going into St. Louis
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Newer hotel, clean, comfortable"
We were very satifisied with our stay. The bedding was comfortable and the room clean. The hotel itself seemed newer which doesn't hurt. It was a holiday weekend and they said breakfast only ran until 9 AM at check in, but the staff was very accomodating and kept it open late the next morning.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Hotel Stay"
The person at the front desk wasn't too helpful over the phone in helping us locate the hotel.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
Friendly staff, comfortable beds, clean room, nice pool and hot tub (though small). Definitely would stay again!!!!
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Melissa Ashby
"Good place"
Good breakfast, good room, smaller but comfortable, just right for the price
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"good place to stay"
as with all hotels I think they are over priced. this was a good place to stay. staff was very friendly. our room keys didn't work when we first checked in and they found us another room right away. checked and found out they had the fixed the next day. would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay for a night or two.
Response by Quality Inn O'fallon
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
roger
This really was a nice hotel and I didn't have but one complaint. I wasn't aware that since I booked my hotel thru a third party, I had to pay 100 cash deposit. I asked to see the policy and the front desk person showed me something that was not related to why I had to leave a cash deposit. She wasn't rude but she needed to make sure she had the policies in order when she tells customers what they need to leave when a debit card could have surficed since that's what I booked the hotel with in the first place.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Nikki
rooms so small you can't turn around in it
2 night family trip May 20, 2014
James Moore
Older Hotel, Glad I was staying only one night
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
AAAA
"Nice overnight stay for one night"
Easy check in and check out. Less than 15 mins to our event at Edwards Jones in St Louis. Affordable rates than staying in the city hotels. Close to different reastaurants. Bfast has good selection and surprisingly have bacon but also have yogurt and bananas.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
A
The hotel lobby could use a bit of a facelift as it looked a little run down. The bathroom was clean and the room was clean. The curtain in the room didnt go over the whole window and I had to put up a towel to hide some light.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014