All hotels in O'Fallon, Illinois, United States of America
1409 W US 50, O'Fallon, IL, 62269, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Too smokie!"
The staff was extremely helpful but the smell of cigarette smoke was terrible.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
Gail
The hotel had comfortable beds and pillows although one bed had the sheets on inside out, shower curtain was also hung inside out, the refrigerator was dirty inside so didn't feel we could use it. Although the breakfast was good the bacon was cold and there was no microwave to heat it, the regular coffee was out and not filled in from 7 to 8 while we were there, they should have a person over seeing the food area, the area was clean and neatly kept. I would say that we probably won't stay at this hotel again!
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Wonderful Stay"
Had a great time, room was perfect. Love the jacuzzi and pool.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Huppster
The hotel was just right for our overnight stay. The kids enjoyed the pool, and I enjoyed the hot tub!!! It was close to restaurants & stores, very handy.
Response by Quality Inn O'fallon
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2014
Angie
"satisfied"
I was very satisfied with my stay here. The pool was a bit small but other than that I was very happy with the experience.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Christina
"fine for overnight stay"
Parking was free. Internet worked fine. Bed was very comfortable. Room was very quiet. check in quick and efficient. Decorating could definitely use a facelift . Breakfast was not appealing - everything looked old and stale. This was a fine place for just an inexpensive overnight stay.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2013
sue
"Easy access to major roads;easy access to dining"
My wife and I really enjoy staying in room 202. We've stayed there twice now for family gatherings. Quiet, clean, comfortable and well supplied (microwave, fridge, ironing board) with items long-distance travelers can use.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Victor
"Need to try harder"
Front desk staff was not very pleasant. Typical greeting was "yeah". Could tell room is not deep cleaned. Dust under/around a lot of items, old socks under bed, etc.. Mini fridge needs a lot of cleaning around door seals, some blackish green stuff growing there. For the rate I paid it was a get what you pay for deal. Pool is very small but kept up ok. Location was good for places to eat, etc. If you need a touch and go and get it cheap it will probably work.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Clean, newly carpet and paint ..."
We enjoyed our stay, close to freeway, shopping and the towns we were visiting. The room was clean, new carpet and paint. Staff was friendly and helpful. We'd stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2013
Debbie Lambert
"Very Comfortable stay at Quality Inn O'Fallon, IL."
It was very easy to find our hotel, parking was very convenient. Parking lot was well lit. We were greeted time we entered the lobby. The receptionist was friendly and attentive. After check-in she gave us directions to our room and asked if we needed anything else. Our room was very comfortable and secure. Everything seemed very clean and well laid out. It was a great experience for us. Even better it came with complimentary breakfast the next morning and we took full advantage of it. Great stay...
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Ken
"close to where we needed to go"
It was ok but there a lot of noise above us till about 10:25
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Barbara Loudermilk
"okay"
Stay was okay
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Harold Sanders
"Not as convenient as I thought."
The biggest complaint that I have was the carpeting was black and did not show the dirt that blackened my white socks. After showering, (the bathtub spout nearly falling off into the tub, by the way) my feet were blackened mearly by walking across the room and back. I gave the front desk attendant credit, however, because he listened to my complaint.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
L. Keith Darner
Relaxing
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"First stay in area"
I travel a lot for business but have a limited budget. Obviously any hotel is not as comfortable as home. A hotels purpose is to give you a place to stay so their goal is to make is as comfortable as possible. My goal is to minimize cost while staying in a decent facility; clean, safe, and comfortable. This Quality Inn was a good choice. If I am in the area again I will stay here.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2013
We were very thrilled and impressed to such good quality for the fair price. The breakfast was wonderful, as well as the rooms and cleanliness. Couldn't ask for more.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
We had a great stay and no problems
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2013
"convenient location"
it was a quiet location and close for my purposes
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
cardinals fan
"St. Louis Trip"
The room was rather small but okay for the price.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2013
"Great place to stay, St. Louis is too expensive."
Very comfortable. Very convenient. Nice Place. Good price! You MUST eat at Schiappa's, the restaurant in front of the hotel! The food was great and the service there was tops!!!
Response by Quality Inn O'fallon
Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
broke teacher
Very quiet. Clean. Only complaint was bathroom was very small.
5 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Disappointing Location"
When I signed up for this hotel, it was supposed to be 11 miles from Busch Stadium. The room was very small, particularly the bathroom. It was clean enough but there wasn't an iron in the room like it was supposed to have. The desk clerk was helpful but she had double duty doing hotel laundry. The lady who worked in the breakfast area (which was very tiny) chattered all about her personal life. We were tired & just wanted to eat some breakfast. We will not stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Marilyn
"Met the criteria I was searching for."
I had very specific needs for this stay. We had to be close to a family event and we were traveling with someone that had a disability and required the use of a hot tub, and I wanted an indoor pool. The inn met those needs. The staff was personable; the breakfast was better than expected. The bathroom was really small but had good strong bar for assisting the handicapped to get over the bathtub side. The beds took up most of the available space and the vanity/sink was outside the bathroom. I would not have been happy staying here for a length of time, but for a short stay it was good. Shopping and restaurants were handy. Price reasonable.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Pat
"The Voice"
We were pleasantly surprised that the hotel was such a nice place. The only complaint was no outside pool but we made do
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Pam
"Very good one night stay"
Two of my family members and I needed a place to stay while my mom was having surgery. We did not want to spend a ton of money on a place that we only needed for a night. We also did not want to stay in a dump. This place was very comfortable and well worth the money! The place seemed very clean and the staff was more than nice. Breakfast was basic but we did not need a five star restaurant. I would definitely recommend if you need a place to crash for a short stay and don't want to downgrade your expectations at the same time.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
Marie
"Bathroom is too small"
My wife had a hard time turning around in the bathroom.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Very Comfortable Beds"
Nice rooms...we'll be staying here again. Thanks!
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
We need one night stay in St Louis during our cross-country trip to California. We originally booked Super 8 near St Louis. However, upon check-in, they only had smoking room left. We had to cancel it. Surprisingly, most hotels were sold out because of a Baptist convention and the Cardinals game. After visiting the Gateway Arch museum in the evening, this was the closest hotel we can find. Although we had to drive about 20min east, we found it worth the driving. The room is very clean. Bed very comfortable. Bathroom looks like just remodeled. Much better than the Super 8 we looked earlier. Breakfast is a surprise with lots of variety including bacon, sausages, biscuit and waffle. We also took advantage of the laundry room at the end of the hall. Very convenient to the freeway but not noisy at all. Definitely will stay again!
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Rooms was clean and comfortable. A great place to stay while visiting. Close to several restaurants and shopping.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"Clean, comfortable hotel with free breakfast."
Nice hotel, very clean rooms with comfortable beds. Breakfast was basic but kept fresh and full during the full breakfast time frame. Friendly service with a fair price.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2013
CBooher
The hotel was clean and well maintained. Staff were all friendly and helpful. Breakfast wasn't anything special, but it was ok. Good location - 15 minutes from St. Louis. All-in-all it was a good value for the price. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2013
"Simple and Clean Hotel"
The rooms are clean, the bed linen are clean. Found it good for the price
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Pavan
"Freshly remodeled, Very comfortable."
I was surprised to find that the hotel was very modern looking like it had just been remodeled. It was very close to where we needed to go. A pleasant hotel experience.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
Stacey
We stayed in room 202 and it was perfect and comfortable. Breakfast was also good with waffles and bacon. We recommend it.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Vickie G.
"The hotel was a pleasant surprise."
The check in staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and modern. Very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast however, took one look and headed elsewhere for food.
1 night business trip May 24, 2013
Tu
The pool was green the entire stay. That did make me happy.
2 night family trip May 20, 2013
Everything was really good the only problem was the breakfast ends at 9 a.m. which is rather early and it wasn't very good! Everything else was great!!!
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2013
Chels
nice location, close to everything, comfortable rooms and beds......would be nice if breakfast hours were longer on weekends.....9am is early for travelers who have a busy schedule.
2 night trip Apr 14, 2013
"very nice"
Good and clean... super nice..
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2013
ken
"Better than expected"
In town for 1-night only, I am familiar with the area but needed a place I could comfortably sleep, get ready for a funeral, and feel safe parking my rental car upon arrival in the middle of the night. The front desk staff were always super-nice, quick to answer questions, and just really accomodating. My room was on the first floor, a King, with a micro & fridge in the room. I really liked the room layout - it was quite spacious even with the TV stand/dresser/Micro-fridge stand and an extra chair for sitting. The sink and vanity were outside the bathroom, but the vanity had ample space for spreading out and appeared to be updated within the last few years. The bathroom was pretty small, but what do you need more than a toilet and bathtub? Everything was quite clean. I did not partake of the berakfast so am unable to comment on that. I will note that I returned to the room at 2:30 in the morning and felt very safe in the well-lit parking lot. I slept in until 8:30am and heard NOTHING from the hallways - I must've been that tired, or the housekeeping staff were that quiet. The bed was firm but not like a rock, and I had several different pillows to choose from. I actually wrote down the mattress manufacturer and style - I liked it so much I want to purchase one for my home! All in all, I will stay here again when I am in the area. Great price for the space, breakfast, etc. Oh, and the wi-fi was free!
1 night trip Mar 19, 2013
"Standard chain economy hotel"
Just what you'd expect from an economy hotel. Outdated rooms and old carpet, smelled like smoke in the hallways. But the area was just what we needed, a short drive to Starbucks,and the Gateway Arch with a safe parking lot.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2013
"Chuck Patrick Review"
A few items to mention: prefer HD flat screen for the TV; desk area was very cramped; choice of breakfast cereals was very limited (Cheerios and Cocoa Puffs); prefer variety of flavored coffee creamers to be available; breakfast bacon was overcooked and greasy (I got to the breakfast area at 7:35 AM, it opened at 6 AM); heating fan ran continuously and loudly (was set on "Auto" but it never shut off for awhile); facility was very clean; service was impeccable; staff were friendly and helpful; appreciated ready access to USA Today; rates were quite reasonable; great location for access to Scott AFB (10 minutes); easy access from Lambert Airport.
3 night business trip Jan 21, 2013
Chuck Patrick
"A great hotel."
The Hotel staff was very friendly and courteous. The Hotel was very clean and kept up well. I will be staying again.
Other trip Dec 27, 2012
Marilyn
"good hotel for the price we paid"
Very nice pool..breakfast was good also...clean, comfortable rooms..
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
"NO COMPLAINTS!!!!"
My stay at this hotel served the purpose, for a weekend get away. I have nothing good or bad to say it was like any typical hotel.
2 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2012
RANDALL
"Good hotel for traveling with your pet."
Staff was most helpful when I arrived at 8:00 p.m.
Response by Quality Inn O'fallon
Thank you for postive review of our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
Nice hotel. Didn't like the clock radio in the room. Couldn't get the alarm set on it. Breakfast eating area was really small.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
"Great quiet hotel for anyone!"
Very clean, cozy, quiet, easy access to exits. Located back off the main highway yet very accessible to restaurants, shopping, etc.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
"Would stay again."
Would definitely stay overnight here again. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was good. We were there on a busy week-end but they kept everything full.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012

"A gem of a hotel"
The location of this hotel was close to Busch Stadium where we went for a Cardinals play-off game. We were really tired and took advantage of a close-by Italian restaurant within walking distance. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. A beautiful hotel, good location, and a very reasonable price. Breakfast was excellent.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2013