All hotels in Grand Prairie, Texas, United States of America
4020 Great Southwest Parkway, Grand Prairie, TX, 75052, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Not a top quality hotel, but perfect for my event."
Pros: Good location (stadium and other location where in good driving distance), great price for two Nights, friendly staff (though I only needed to speak to them when I checked in and checked out), LOVED the size of the room (for the price I paid, I was amazed at the size of the room), they had all the amenities I need and more (example: microwave and fridge, always a PLUS). Cons: The bed wasn't that comfortable (very stiff and hard), the quality of the room was okay, but looked like it has not be rennovated in a while and there were some noticable stains on the carpet (I'm sure they vacuma and clean it to the best the could), the hotel it self looks like it needs to be updated. You can hear people out side and around the hotel area, but thats the same at my apartment. But like I said, it was just perfect for what I needed. Price = Good, Location = Great, Quality = Good
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Second time around"
My family and I have stayed at this Super 8 two times in the last two years. Both times a year apart in early October of the last two years. We love everything about this hotel. The staff, the rooms and location. There is an outlet mall within a mile and it is only a few miles from Six Flags over Texas and Cowboys Stadium (AT&T). Staff is always willing to go out of their way to help you and make you feel welcome. I can safely say that I will be coming back to this hotel next time we are in the area.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Luis
"close to all must-see sights"
went very well; hotel quality was decent and location was super
4 night family trip Sep 30, 2013
Nice clean great
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Jr
Great Price for the stay slept pass breakfast so I'm not quite sure how that is. Good over night stay for the price.
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2013
"Super 8"
the hotel was in a great area but there were a couple of issues with people hanging out around the hotel. other than that, it was good for the price
2 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
"Nice room at a great price"
Me and my mom stayed here before my procedure the next morning. It was easy check it and staff was great
1 night trip Aug 29, 2013
Calina
"Access to Trader Village Market"
Our stay was at a clean secure room with easy access to I-20. The service was super and rooms spacious and clean
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Good place to stay"
It was very clean, and I did find that the bed was way more comfortable than the hotel I stayed at the night before. Definitely would come to Super 8 first if I have the choice next time!
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2013
Carson
"Quality room for the price"
Room was clean and comfortable...breakfast was decent but had to wait over 15 minutes to use the waffle maker...
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Fred
reservation was mixed up but the clerk was very nice and fixed everything. the air conditioner made a lot of noise. other wise was a clean and convenient two night stay. price was reasonable. would stay again close to good eateries.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
jm
"Hidden Gem"
Very Pleased with the location and experience. Travel to Dallas often for sporting events and concerts and of all previous locations my family decided this would be our designated choice for our next adventure :)
Other trip May 18, 2013
Julez
"convenient location"
The room was clean and comfortable. There are several stores(Walgreens,Walmart) close by. Plenty of restaurants& shopping within 20 minutes Sonic in the same parking lot. The neighborhood is nice. My only complaint was there was only minimum basic cable but there was HBO.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2013
Dee
"Simply Tragic"
This hotel should be leveled. If it was remodeled(website) then the money was spent somewhere else. spent one night, left and lost our other two nights already paid. Room deplorable, carpet frayed, refrigerator sounded like it was going to launch, had to unplug. Hotel grounds had weeds growing up everywhere(took pictures) Really sad place.
3 night trip Apr 8, 2013
"Good for the price"
Expected condition for the price. Room was clean. Service was good. Mattress was a bit too worn though (kind of rolled to the middle and too soft and I'm not a big person).
2 night trip Apr 5, 2013
The drawers of the dresser still had food from the previous guests and food crumbs inside of it. Other then that the hotel was very well maintained and the staff was very friendly and attentive.
6 night trip Apr 3, 2013
"Group booking for a conference"
The hotel is very easy to locate, right off of 1-20 behind the Shell station. It is close to a lot of restaurants and located behind 2 gas stations. The rooms were clean and neat, although the lighting was a bit dim in the annex section. There is an outdoor pool that is fenced in. We were provided an code to connect to the wifi offered at the hotel but none of my group could get it to connect. The breakfast provided consisted of make your own waffles, instant oatmeal or grits, cereal, pastries, toast, yogurt, fruit, coffee, tea or juice, so if you want eggs or bacon, you will need to go to the nearby Burger King, Denny's or IHOP. We were also unable to get all of our rooms in the same area, even though the rooms were booked and paid for at the same time and we arrived at 3:45 PM to check in. We were traveling as a group for a youth conference, so we had to either walk or drive from the annex to the main building. And the bathroom door knob in one of the rooms would not lock. Those were the only bad points so far.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Letha
After going to bed we found a big Cockroach ( 2" and live ). I took the Roach imedeately to the Reception and was told nothing could be done. The night was ruined and we will never go there again.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2013
Adi
"Low cost Hotel close to everything"
We were pleasantly surprised at how clean the room was and the friendliness of the receptionist. After having read some of the reviews of previous guests I was apprehensive as to what we would find. Well I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived very late and was greeted by a friendly and smiling receptionist, and a clean and clean smelling room. Definitely will use this hotel again.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Stingray
"Great Value Play"
Reviewers, including myself typically want to talk about their stay in terms that are important to them or what they think other readers of their review would want to read. Oh, come to think about it, what else is there? Anyway, Super 8's are 2 Star Industry rated hotels because they offer great value for basic service. This hotel is no different. Great value, clean rooms, friendly staff, nice new touches where possible with flat screens added during the past year or two. Bfast buffet is standard. If this hotel is located where you want to stay, there is no reason not to stay here and good reasons like price and decent accomodations as mentioned above to stay here. That's why they get reviews averaging over 4!
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2013
Buddy
"close to a variety of eating establishments"
Over all things were fine, I think some items could be added to the free breakfast, I know it is supposed to be light, however for the price per night it could be better.
3 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2012
Sylvia
"clean cheap sleep"
It had a microwave, fridge and coffee pot. It was clean. Near a gas station. I would not want to live there but for a night sleep it was perfect.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2012
Sandy
"great location great value"
the super 8 was in a great location for our vacation trip to go see the dallas cowboys. everything you need is close by, theres a kroger across the street for groceries, a wallgreens down the street for all your pharmacy needs. theres plenty of food within walking distance like sonic, subway, buffalo wild wings. theres even an outlet mall on the other side of I 20. the value we got from the super 8 was great, the room came with a fridge, cofee pot, blow dryer, and a couch. i loved the hotel and will book it for further trips to dallas.
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2012
Very comfortable stay
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
"surprised"
Stayed two nights expecting average but was impressed with service and room cleanliness attentiveness of house keeping staff and helpful desk clerks which handled minor issue with heating impressively.
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2012
EV
"Great Hotel for ANY Occasion"
We stayed for two nights, and had a great stay! The exterior of the hotel was in great condition, no extreme wear that was potentially dangerous. It was neat and tidy. Our room was spacious, and all of the accommodations were in working order and great shape. The AC/heating was working extremely well, which was a pleasant and welcome surprise. The desk called and asked if we would like rooms service and scheduled a convenient time for my party and the housekeeping staff. When we returned, everything was clean and in tip-top shape. We ran into the housekeeping staff upon our departure and they were extremely friendly and happy to have had us stay with them. It was my best hotel experience to date!
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
Sissy Bear
"Completely happy"
Great fast easy check-in, efficient front desk. Personnel
2 night romance trip Oct 19, 2012
"Not recommended"
Not what I would expect for a rating of 3.5 from previous visitors. Room not clean with dirty walls, dirty light switches and hair on the floor of the bathroom from previous guest(s). Good thing I did not have a "blue light"! Very disappointing, stayed one night until I could make other plans.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
I saw the ratings on the website; however, I was surprised that the ratings were as accurate. The facilty was great, the staff was very accommodating and pleasant. Definitely would stay there again and would recommend it.
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2012
Patty
"Perfect for Our Needs"
Good room for what we needed. Close to the stadium, clean and affordable.
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
"as expected"
Nice location for pro sports, stadiums about 5 minutes away. " Breakfast" is waffles, pastries...don't get up early for it, you will be disappointed....lots of eateries nearby.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
Shredder
"Close to everything"
I enjoyed how close the hotel was to Dallas and to Cowboys Stadium in Arlington. It was very convenient to travel to several places in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
"Good place for the price"
We don't spend much time in the room so for the price just to sleep it was great. Alot of places to eat nearby. Close to the stadiums. Would stay again.
Trip with friends Oct 4, 2012
Todd
"Don't judge the book by its cover!"
The price was right, great location & served its purpose. Initially, I had some concerns about the exterior appearance of the hotel. The hotel sits behind a convenience store, which gives you a not so good view of their junk, including their trash dumpsters. The exterior of the 2 buildings appeared old looking & could use some spicing up. We stayed in their 2nd building, which had previously been remodeled on the inside. The flat screen TV was nice, beds were good & every thing worked liked they should. Also, you are in walking distance of several fast food restaurants, including a Sonic, Burger King & Arby's. There is a Kroger right across the street & several gas stations close by. We were in town for a Cowboys game. This hotel is only about 5 miles from the stadium & the Arlington Mall. Great location & not very expensive. Would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
Terrell
Perfect for Dallas Cowboy stadium game.
Other trip Sep 28, 2012
ag
"VERY DISAPPOINTED"
After reading the reviews, prior to my stay, I was confident that I made a good choice. I was wrong. The front desk girl was not very happy and acted mostly indifferent from the beginning. We checked into our room and got somewhat comfortable when we noticed there was old, dry looking dog poo in the corner beside the couch. There was also a glade air freshener next to it. When we notified the front desk she acted as though she could not care less!!! She said "I will talk to my cleaning staff". That's all? The poo remained there until we were gone and I am not sure if it will ever get cleaned up because it honestly looked like it had already been there for a while. To top it off, in the morning the "breakfast" was just cereal and bagels. I obviously do not recommend this hotel. Look elsewhere.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
Ryan F
"Decent play to stay"
Even though I booked at Hotel.com, I was not expecting a high star hotel, so it for sure what NOT a high star hotel. I generally wanted a cheap and decent place to stay and that is what I got cheap and semi- decent. the free breakfast was nasty, the toilet flushed funny I never got my 2 nd day of towels but the staff was friendly. So need a play to stay that will not dent your pocket and u just basically need a place to shower and sleep, this is the place.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2012
Nana
Our stay was wonderful, our room was clean and everything was in our reach from the interstate to fast food restaurants. Thank you Super 8, we will be making more reservations with your hotel.
3 night trip Sep 7, 2012
Enjoyed the stay at this motel. We were here for an Ironman 70.3. This is the second year we have stayed here, and will stay here again next year! The room was clean. Beds were comfortable. Plenty of room to get all our gear plus my husband's bicycle in the room. The air conditioning was not on when we got there and the room did not completely cool down until the next day. Also, the blower motor on the air conditioner was making some horrible noises during the night. Be careful in the parking lot. It seems like people want to make a race track out of it!
2 night business trip Sep 7, 2012
Marde
"Quick stay"
This hotel is great for a one or two night stay. There is plenty of food but no night life surrounding it. Desk clerks are friendly. Roomis clean. Just nothing to do after dark.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2012
Joey
"Smell"
The room had a smell of water damage and cat urine. The carpet was filthy. Now the sheets and bathroom were cleaned. The bed was old and lumpy.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2012
Vicki
"Mouse in Room"
Mouse ate our food
2 night trip Aug 24, 2012
Carlos
"comfortable stay"
Good stay, great bed, no hassles!
2 night romance trip Jul 29, 2012
EnjoYed
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2012
"Close to 2 events for us."
The room was clean and help appeared friendly. But I did not appreciate being woken up at 8:10 am by a call from the front desk asking if we wanted the room cleaned that day. Also the pool was not clean. The water was cloudly with things floating on the surface as well as the bottom..
2 night trip Jul 27, 2012
Marge P
"Great location for all venues"
Very good overall!!!!!!!!!!!! Beds were not like home but they never are unless you spend a fortune and I didn't here. Recomend for everyne
1 night trip Jul 25, 2012
"Extremely pleased"
We were extremely pleased with our stay. Staff was very pleasant and helpful in giving us directions along with a quickly printed map. The rooms were clean and didn't smell musty like some hotel rooms can. The continental breakfast was inviting. We will definitely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2012
Ranger fans

"Gutes Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis. Gut für Kurzüb."
Sehr nettes Personal - hilfsbereit. Wegen Lage etwas laut. Für Kurzaufenthalt o. K., obwohl nur 2*
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
DE
"Excelente ubicación"
Esta frente al premium oculte con el walmart cruzando la calle. Excelente opción para ir de shopping
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013