All hotels in Grand Prairie, Texas, United States of America
4020 Great Southwest Parkway, Grand Prairie, TX, 75052, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
    Bad breakfast
    Bad internet service
"No problems no complaints, it's all good!"
Clean rooms, friendly employees, not bad at all for the money. Lots of restaurants nearby. Within 15 minutes of the stadiums and six flags.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
james
"Clean and well kept"
Over night stay, was only there for 8 hours (to sleep). The room was very clean and well kept, and the staff was friendly.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Got what I paid for"
When I first checked in, the stairway was blanketed with at least 6 inches or more of snow, making it difficult to carry bags while holding on to the railing and stepping into the snow. Management was slow to sweep snow off the stairway, making it very dangerous to walk up and down the stairs to get to my room. Bathroom was dark and dirty. Toilet paper holder kept falling off the wall. A light bulb was missing from the light fixture in the bathroom, making it very dark in there with just a single light bulb. The best thing about this hotel was its proximity to the freeway, shopping and several restaurants.
3 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
LINDA
"Too few pillows"
Room was very clean but when I requested additional pillows and a roll away bed none were to be had. Made sleeping very very difficult. Otherwise, the location was very good and room was very clean.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"It's good"
We were just there overnight and was fine for what we needed.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Becky
"Will definitely stay again!"
Went for one night's stay- front desk receptionist was very friendly and helpful, room was spacious, clean and well decorated and beds were so comfortable. Will definitely plan to stay here again and would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Debra
"Love it"
Remodeled, clean room, friendly staff
3 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
"Quiet hotel clean and neat"
Overall room was clean but bring your own pillows. Two per bed isn't enough if sharing. Breakfast was sparse. Ran out of coffee and had to wait for more to brew. Room was clean but toilet had sticky handle so you had to jiggle handle to get toiletr to stop running. Overall was good thou g h.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Cathy
"Basic room"
Very basic generic room. Clean with comfortable beds. Anything you need is walking distance away. Walgreens, Sonic, Burger King, gas station, Krogers, Avis, etc Applebee's and BW3 blocks away. Close to ATT Stadium. Continental breakfast. Would stay again. $338 for four nights.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
eric
"Super 8 super great!"
Wonderful stay. This was hands down the cleanest room I have ever stayed in at a hotel. Room 101 just so you know. Close to the office, quiet,secure,and close to lots of things.there is a sonic and an Arby's right out the door and a simple free breakfast at the motel. Heard some grumbling about the breakfast... Waffles cereal apples oatmeal yogurt toast pastries juice and coffee. Plenty for me.....
3 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Kandas
Great hotel with friendly staff. Good location right off I-20.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Nice room. Bathrooms are pretty weak but overall good price.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"ok review"
it was ok
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Don
"Ok for one Night"
Hotel was booked and the room we were asigned had a terrible smoke smell, asked to change rooms and could not. We were given air freshner to spray. It was not a very convenient location if you did not have a car, not much within a safe walking distance. The staff did warm up after a few conversations. It was just an ok place to stay. Would not stay there again.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Jana
"Great price and room"
Very clean room and friendly front desk. We had a problem with our bathroom and was immediately changed to a different room.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Tasha
"Everything was wonderful"
Enjoyed my stay and everything was great! Room was great, staff was great and the breakfast was great.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Brenda
"very clean & had everything we needed"
Went to a Cowboys game with friends. Super 8 was much nicer than I anticipated.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Connie
"DBU"
Clean and comfortable. All that was needed for a quick overnight and restful sleep when going to a baseball showcase at DBU.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Arthur James
"Game day"
Best bang for the buck.
1 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2014
daniel
"Comfortable and Close to AT&T Stadium"
The room was comfortable and spacious. We stayed three nights to visit family and to go to the Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium. We had a problem with the blow dryer that did not work but they sent us a replacement right away. I would definitely stay there again.
3 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Cecilia
"Satisfaction"
Everything was to our satisfaction, in as much we have added Super 8 as one our preferred motel.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Harrison
My stay there was awesome. The staff was A+. The room was awesome. The only two thing I would see change about the room was. (1) The mattress cover on the box springs was dirty. The top mattress cover was clean. (2) There was a cigarette hold in the spread (but I did request smoking room so can not complain too much on that). Plan on staying there again at the end of October and 1st week of November. Would love to have same room but down stairs.
4 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
Ginger
Everything was good
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
"Room 146, all electrical outlets didn't work"
I would've given them a 4 for condition / maintenance, except NONE of the electrical outlets worked in room 146. I reported this to the manager. Each & every electrical outlet was too loose to make / keep electrical contact to complete an electrical circuit. When you plugged a device into any outlet, the plug fell out immediately & nothing I tried would keep the plug connected in each & every loose socket, in every room. Maybe room 146 will be fixed soon.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
David Grana
If they had more than one waffle maker I would have given them a 5 out of 5
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"Satisfied customer"
I enjoyed my stay. I stayed for 5 nights and was satisfied. The room was clean, and the service was good. The staff was friendly. The price for the room was very affordable. I really liked the room decoration. Overall, a great experience.
5 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Emmanuel Cintron
"It was ok"
The front desk has bad service, my relatives took us there because we are not familiar with this area, we are from Nebraska. He thought we all were staying in the same room. And we tried to explain him that. We did have a bad time at we check in....
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Coral Lopez
"Good 2 day stay"
The hotel was clean. Had trouble with wifi- didn't bother calling about it. The bed was comfortable. The room was just a bit muggy, but I just used the room to sleep at night so I turned down the temp. Great location. Food everywhere. Breakfast was great. Not busy at 7:30 am.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Noisey, stinky hotel"
I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy. We arrived at 10pm and there were 10 guys hanging around in the parking lot right next to the office, we asked for another room where it might be a little more quite and they said no. We get to the room and when we walked in we were overcame by a stinky musty mildew smell and the air conditioner didn't work well, there was a huge gap between the door, and the website said the had complimentary cribs and the desk help said they never have. It was a terrible stay.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"What we needed"
We just needed a place to rest when we got into town and sleep at night so it served us well. Wouldn't mind staying there again.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
Danny
"one person business trip"
over all the staff was very friendly, the room was clean. there were some minor repairs that could be done. the location was close to the highway but not noisy. there were some good place in the area to have a good dinner at a good price. I was please over all.
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
C_abernathy
"NOT BAD, BUT COULD BE BETTER"
This is obviously an older facility with noticeably thin walls. The room was bare bones basic, but clean. The was a strong (and not particularly pleasant) smell of whatever aerosol they use. The bed was comfortable enough.The bathroom was functional, thouh the toilet lid wouldn't stay up -- a bit awkward for us guys. I think that for just a few dollars more I could have somewhat better.
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
"Excellent room, good service"
Newly remodeled rooms, helpful service. Good value.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Will
Very nice hotel. Nothing fancy, just what I needed.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
PK
"Close to freeway and major streets"
My wife and I were in town for an event at Joe Pool Lake. We arrived after midnight on Friday. It's always questionable when we have to check in and get our room keys from the outside window (lobby wasn't open). The room was bigger than we thought. The beds were ok. Nothing special. However, the hair dryer didn't work and the shower drain was slow and water would collect as we showered. The breakfast left a lot to be desired. We ended up going to McDonald's nearby.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Irwin C.
"Quality Service"
Treated well and taken care of quickly by hotel staff.
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"n/a"
n/a
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
"Do not stay here!!!'"
The hotel is nasty. When we walked into our room stunk to high heaven like mold. Then went to the bAthroom and pulled the handle to come out and the door nob fell off in our hand. There was stuff stuck all over the the tables. Oh and the water pressure sucked too. Had to run around just to get wet.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Do not stay"
The air condition do not work so the room was hot. People staying in the hotel were up partying till 2 am and then in the morning at 9 when were packing our car he complained about the noise REALLY!!!! As we were driving to our room there was a prostitute walking around the back side if the hotel.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Expected a little more"
From what i saw online i just expected a little more. The lady that checked me in wasnt exactly friendly, didnt really give me information about the room, acted like i inconvenienced her by asking questions. Id stay there again but for a little cheaper price.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
Kels
Perfect room and accomadations for the money. very clean and staff was very nice. Would go back.
4 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"good deal"
I have stayed at this hotel twice in the past and I am pleased with it. It is aging but has been updated with new carpet and hi def flat screen TV. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The location is the best thing of all. Close to sporting events and six flags. Very easy on and off the interstate.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
kw
"close to events"
Room was clean. Location is great.
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Exceeded My Expectations"
We wanted to be close to Hurricane Harbor and I am glad we chose Super 8. We were near Walmart, Walgreens, and plenty of food stops.
4 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Shay
We had some loud neighbors, and the surrounding location seemed a little sketchy at night. But overall, the rooms were clean, the continental breakfast was good, and the concierge was friendly and helpful.
2 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2013
Hotel is a good value for the money. There was mold in the bathtub though.
1 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2013
"Not a top quality hotel, but perfect for my event."
Pros: Good location (stadium and other location where in good driving distance), great price for two Nights, friendly staff (though I only needed to speak to them when I checked in and checked out), LOVED the size of the room (for the price I paid, I was amazed at the size of the room), they had all the amenities I need and more (example: microwave and fridge, always a PLUS). Cons: The bed wasn't that comfortable (very stiff and hard), the quality of the room was okay, but looked like it has not be rennovated in a while and there were some noticable stains on the carpet (I'm sure they vacuma and clean it to the best the could), the hotel it self looks like it needs to be updated. You can hear people out side and around the hotel area, but thats the same at my apartment. But like I said, it was just perfect for what I needed. Price = Good, Location = Great, Quality = Good
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Second time around"
My family and I have stayed at this Super 8 two times in the last two years. Both times a year apart in early October of the last two years. We love everything about this hotel. The staff, the rooms and location. There is an outlet mall within a mile and it is only a few miles from Six Flags over Texas and Cowboys Stadium (AT&T). Staff is always willing to go out of their way to help you and make you feel welcome. I can safely say that I will be coming back to this hotel next time we are in the area.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Luis
"close to all must-see sights"
went very well; hotel quality was decent and location was super
4 night family trip Sep 30, 2013