All hotels in Pleasant Hill, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2250 Contra Costa Blvd, Pleasant Hill, CA, 94523, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Lovely hotel."
I loved everything about the hotel, except that I couldn't get the temperature of the room comfortable. The thermostat was super confusing and I was too hot or too cold for my entire stay. Otherwise, everything was great!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Jennfier
"Close but no cigar"
This hotel is way overpriced. While the location is convenient to dining, transit and shopping the room is not up to par for Courtyard. Only one elevator was working so we took the stairs most of the time. My PJs were taken by maid service which was my fault for leaving them on the hook under the towel but I reported them as missing and was told they couldn't be found. Really? A pair of PJs amongst all the bath towels doesn't stick out?? Hard to believe. Lastly, the bathroom is way too small for two people to get ready. We had to take turns sharing the mirror and sink.
4 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Former CA residents
We stayed here to take Bart into the city and return the same evening for a Giants game. They do not have a shuttle. In as much as there was a smash and grab the night before instead of taking a taxi to Bart about a five minute ride we chose to drive there ourselves but leave our luggage at the hotel reception for our return that evening. The neighborhood seemed very safe but you never know anymore. Don't leave any valuable in your car here..
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Convenient for us."
The hotel was nice. We had to put in a 2nd request for a refrigerator & never did get a microwave that was requested before our arrival. It would be nice if these 2 items were already in the room like many other hotels. Over all it was a nice place & most everyone was pleasant.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Hello Anna, Thank you for your feedback, we try our best to accomodate all of our guests requests. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again. Thank You.
4 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Anna A.
"Great find"
We were looking for a reasonable place around sf and Sonoma. This place was great! Location is perfect near shops, store, pharmacy, restaurants. We were very happy with the location. We were here a week day and weekend. The week day staff was wonderful. They ran up extra towels, were very pleasant and accommodating. However. Once the week day staff leave it's kind if a whole new hotel. The staff was so rude (witnessed them being so rude to a gentlemen asking for the charger out of his room) and would not bring up towels (I was told to come down and get them). I think a lot of business people stay here and I would definitely book here again on our next trip.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Mom
"Perfect location - excellent!"
Very nice room - King bed and sofa bed. Spacious and clean. Staff is friendly. Location is great - close to restaurants and shopping. Lovely balcony but unfortunately the screen door was jammed - we couldn't get it open (since we arrived late and were leaving early the next morning, we opted to advise the staff at check out rather than call to have it fixed).
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Hotel was in very good condition. We found that the lack of television reception was annoying. Picture would jump around sort of like our direct tv does at home when there is heavy rain.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Would stay again"
The room was clean and the staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel is conveniently located near the freeway and is surrounded by restaurants and shops at a walking distance. The area is great too. We requested a room on the upper floor far away from the elevators and the room smelled like cigarette smoke. We requested a room change but the other option was on floor 1 and right next to the elevators and near the lobby. Too much noise for us so we stayed in the original room. The toilet was clogged, the TV signal was not working well and there was no blow-drier in the bathroom (that should be standard in a hotel of this name). In general, we would stay in this hotel again but we had some inconveniences.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Hello, Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay here with us, we appreciste you taking the time to share your thoughts. I apologize that there was a problem with a cigarette smell in your room, we are a 100% Non-Smoking hotel and we do our very best to inforce this rule. We value your comments as they assist us in improving our services, I also will pass on the information regarding the TV signal and clogged toilet to the appropriate departments. Thank you again for your feedback, please visit us again on your next trip to Pleasant Hill! Sincerely,
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Convenient location. Were supposed to have a mini fridge & coffee pot but got neither. A/C leaked all over the balcony & were not able to lower the air enough to keep it cool in the room. Just glad we could open the slider.....
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
lisa
Smallish room. No microwave or fridge. Trying very hard to be trendy.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay here with us, we appreciate that. I apologize that you felt our rooms were a bit small, we have refrigerators and microwaves available at the front desk on a request basis. Please let me know when you travel to our area in the future, I can ensure your room is equipped with both. Thank you for your comments as they help us to improve our services. Sincerely,
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
John rice
quite rooms, great service and good location
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it. Hope to see you at a Marriott property soon!!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Good business hotel"
Comfortable, just off the freeway. Good restaurants nearby.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on your stay here. Please pay us a visit the next time you are in the area!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Vidalia
"Best hotel I've stayed in"
As a military brat, I grew up staying at Courtyards across the country, and this was my first venture back to one in years. I stayed here with my wife while visiting San Francisco for a few days, and it was fantastic. The room was large and comfortable. The bed could've been a little softer, but I like my beds super soft, and these are no harder than other hotel beds. Even with two beds (yes, two; I like my own, OK?) there was still room for a desk and comfy chair and it wasn't cramped. Bathroom was clean and well-lit, although the sink is a bit tight—it's boxed in by two walls and can only handle one person at a time. But the common areas really stood out. It looks like it's just gotten a facelift—clean, modern décor, lots of color. Carpet is bright and unfrayed, walls aren't smudged, lighting is good. I loved that the pool and small gym (it's got a couple treadmills and some dumbbells, not huge but not bad for a hotel gym) didn't close, so we could exercise at 2 in the morning. There's a Starbucks in the lobby for people who like to drop $9 on morning caffeine shots. The hotel is dang expensive, but evidently all Bay Area hotels are, so I guess it's not bad considering, and parking is free. About 25 minutes from downtown San Francisco without traffic; there's a Safeway, a Bed Bath & Beyond, and probably eight or nine fast-food places/cheap restaurants within walking distance. The lobby door locks at midnight, so you need a room key to get in.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share your stay experience. Please visit us again the next time you are in the area, we'd love to have you back. Sincerely,
4 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
Jonathan
Good experience in this hotel. staff was nice and competent. Everything went smooth in checking in and checking out. Everything was clean and the clientele was in the higher end for people that have more manners..
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts. Sincerely, Tracie Collins
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Beautiful hotel. The only issue I had was the long, black hairs on the bathroom floor when I arrived to my room. I like to feel like nobody else was staying in the room, so it should be spotless.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
The convenience of the hotel's location and surrounding area of a large variety of shopping and eatery places within walking distance were a big highlight of my short stay. I also really liked the decor and upkeep of my room. Just one thing I would have really liked and found helpful: to have mini fridges in each if the rooms.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Dear Joy, Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts. We have a limited supply of refrigerators available per your request at the front desk but we are working towards having them in every room. Thank you for staying with us!! Sincerely, Tracie Collins
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
pleasant but short
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Clean and comfortable, but so so service."
At our check in (around 8pm) we were told our room (2 queens) was not ready and that we would could have a single king room or go into a double queen with damp floors... Recent shampoo was not dry! not sure why this happened but have been told it was due to the fact we used "3rd party to book". Luckily there were only two of us and we could share the smaller king room. We were comped a free breakfast and when we got there at 930 we're told they were done serving. Not the service I'm used to at Marriott as I travel for business. Place was clean and in a good location.
2 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2014
J Passey
"Nice hotel, great location"
Very nice. My only "complaint" is the way the service in the lobby eating area is handled. Everyone is nice, but the few times I went there, it seemed a bit inefficient. You have to go to the counter to order your meal/beverage/whatever and there is one person there who does everything. If you order a meal, he or she will prepare it and serve it to you while everyone in the line waits. I went downstairs one morning to get a cup of coffee and gave up. Long line and it didn't seem to move. Luckily there is a nice Peet's across the street!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We are working on being as efficient as possible in our Bistro during the early morning peak hours, we know this is a struggle for us so we are doing our best to improve in this area. I apologize that you were unable to enjoy your morning coffee due to the long line, I hope that you will give us another try. Thank you again for your comments as they help us to improve our services. Sincerely,
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
nice and quiet, comfy bed, room layout ok, but small for price.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
J & B, June 2014
"Hope to stay here again soon"
Clean and comfortable room. Across the street from dining and shopping. A great cup of coffee on my way out the door at 4 AM to catch a flight would have been nice, but you can't provide everything.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to give your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We do provide complimentary coffee in all of our rooms, and our Stabucks service starts at 6:30am. We're sorry we didn't have it ready at 4am when you had to head to the airport. We hope to see you back at our property soon.
2 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
"Pleasant night in Pleasant Hill"
Was looking for a simple and nice night in Pleasant Hill for a family of 4 (with two under the age of 6). This was a midway point on our way to Sonoma Raceway and wanted to have the flexibility of dinner options, recreation and comfort and the hotel did not disappoint. As planned, we were perfectly located, walking distance to downtown and enjoyed a great evening with the kids. Came back to the hotel with a treat and ate in the cool and comfortable lobby. The pool was convenient and the kids had a blast. Overall great experience.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
B
No room in sink area for hardly a toothbrush! Noisy. Hard bed . Never go back to any Marriott
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest satisfaction survey regarding your most recent stay at the Pleasant Hill Courtyard. I sincerely apologize that your experience was less than satisfactory. We realize our sink area may be confiding for some travelers and we do offer, upon request, a three tired shelf that fits underneath the sink area to store your belongings. We also have available upon request a mattress topper as we realize that not all our travelers have the same preference whe it comes to their preferences on matress firmness. We do hope you will consider us again in the future for your travel needs. Thank you, The Pleasant Hill Courtyard. Lisa Randesi Operations Manager
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Family Events"
Great. Quality of property and services excellent. Have stayed at this property before and found quality & services consistently good.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to give your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you back at our property soon!
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
TS Hofmann
"Very good experience"
Room was nice and clean. Room lacked fridge and breakfast not included, but still a good value for the price. Location was great, convenient to freeways and walking distance to lots of good shopping.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to give your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Next time you come to stay with us, let us know you'd like a refrigerator and microwave. We do have them by request , and we'll be happy to get you one if we have it available. We hope to see you back at our property soon!
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
DB
"Convenient Location"
Our room was impeccable.The bed was comfortable. The check in was fast. We stayed three nights but would recommend for longer stays.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2014
World traveler
"Too noisy"
Have stayed there before and it was fine but this te got a room that faved the street and it was extremely noisy . Ask for room from nor on facing parking lot .Pull out bed very uncomfortable ,
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
rachel
"Close to restaurants and quaint down town shops!"
I was very pleased with the hotel and proximity to everything.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to give your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We love the downtown shopping center across the street , too. So many great restaurants! We hope to see you back at our property soon!
3 night trip May 23, 2014
Ingrid
"Comfortable and reasonably priced"
Enjoyed our stay. It is near family and allowed us to easily spend time with them. Hotel and room were clean and comfortable.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We really appreciate your business and hope to see you at a Marriott property again soon!
2 night trip May 17, 2014
"Moms Day Visit"
Great. Room was exactly what I needed. I have stayed at this property before and all experiences were consistently good.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback for our future guests. We really appreciate your business and hope to see you at a Marriott property again soon!
1 night family trip May 10, 2014
T. Hofmann
"comfortable hotel for business stay"
Clean, comfortable, nothing fancy but just what I needed for a short stay overnight on business.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Gorgeous, new, clean, updated, but SMALL room (single king) without much counterspace around the sink - but that's my only "complaint." The lobby is awesome, with bar/bistro and separate TV seating area, which was busy during NBA/NHL playoff weekend. A great location, near freeways, and lots of small shops and eateries just across the street. The odd numbered rooms are probably quieter since they face the parking lot instead of a main boulevard.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Grandma Cat
"Nice hotel, very centrally located."
I was pleasantly surprised by the state of the hotel upon arrival, the expedia pictures come no where near doing the hotel lobby justice! It has a beautiful, classy feel to it, and the hotel staff was awesome, even gave me a short walk-around tour of the hotel since I had never been there before.
Other trip May 4, 2014
raven
"Walking distance to many shops and restaurants"
I come out to the Bay area each year on business and this is where I stay every time. The value is hard to beat. I am centrally located to where I need to be during my time in the area. There are plenty of dining options within walking distance or a short drive from the hotel. Easy access to the freeway (680) so that I can travel to other great stops in the Bay area like Danville.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Hope to see you again soon!
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Stylish, clean, good value, convenient"
Nice hotel! Recently remodeled. Very clean. Stay here--you'll like it.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, hope to see you again!
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Jim B.
"Decent hotel, but freeway noise is bad"
Decent hotel. Freeway roar in rooms facing interstate 680. Need double pane windows.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you for taking the time to respond regarding your most recent stay. We appreciate your commentary as it is valuable to our improvement and our success. We look forward to serving you in the near future. You can book future reservations online @ www.marriott.com/oakcp Sincerely, Katrece Raine General Manager Pleasant Hill Courtyard by Marriott
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
S
"Love Pleasant Hill"
Great Location near the center of Pleasant Hill with good restaurants within walking distance.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you so much for your feedback, we enjoy our guests being able to conveniently walk across the street for dining, shopping and entertainment. Hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
Heidi
"Great stay but the food lacks"
The former restaurant is now a downsized Starbucks type facil. that actually is a Starbucks franchise but very limited in its offerings. This was critical because there was never even the usual instant coffee in the room (though there is of course supposed to be) which was clearly an oversight by the service person cleaning the room and otherwise doing a good job. Coffee is a critical issue for us first thing in the morn!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Fresh, clean and quiet"
Hotel was in very good condition, looked like it was recently built or upgraded. Property and room were invert good condition, well maintained and clean. Amazingly quiet room, I was next to elevator and never heard noise from the elevators or voices in the hall. Very private. Food service area in lobby was clean and offered very tasty, if limited menu. Starbucks coffee. Would recommend this hotel for business and pleasure stays.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you for your feedback, we are working hard to provide the best possible stay for our guests. We appreciate you taking a moment to share your positive experience. Hope to see you again soon!
4 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Stay at Pleasant Hill Courtyard by Marriott"
Stayed at the hotel 4 nights. The hotel room was always clean and fresh. Everything was fine. Would be nicer if a small refrigerator was in the room (or drinks for sale by the front desk were a bit cheaper). Overall, though, it was a nice place to stay, especially given the very competitive price.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you for your feedback, although we do offer refrigerators and microwaves on a request basis, we are hoping soon to offer them in all of our guest rooms. Hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Marc
"Right in the middle of everything"
Room in regular room to comfortably visit with another couple
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Great location & room at a fair price"
Usually stay at Hyatt House when we go to Pleasant Hill but other than the fridge and kitchen you get there, Courtyard meet or exceeded what's offered over there at a better price. Will stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Fred J
The man at the front desk was so nice and welcoming! I will always stay here when I come to visit!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you for your feedback, we take pride in providing the best possible service to our guests, we appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts. Hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Jacqueline
"Good for a quick trip."
I stayed there while attending a function in Crocket. The hotel was well run and comfortable. I would have liked a more service oriented restaurant (you order at the counter) and coffee for two in my room ( had one packet only). Other than that it was good.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Andy
"Good for a quick trip."
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to give your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Next time you come to stay, let us know you want more coffee! You can have as many packets as you would like in your room! We hope to see you back soon!
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Andy
good hotel but the bistro a little pricy for a three star.
3 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"always a pleasure"
I travel a lot for work, the Marriott makes it so relaxed and comfortable that really helps.
2 night trip Jan 16, 2014
Dana
"hotel review"
Everything was pretty basic and okay. Would've given a somewhat good review but what made it not so good was their breakfast. They offered us breakfast for an additional fee. Sure no problem, so we paid the additional $15. Up until then, still no problem and it was okay. For breakfast there was no buffet style like most places offer. We had to stand in line, with one lady at the register, it took foreeevvverrrr. Can not imagine if there were a group of kids in a sports team or something. We placed our order, it was only on limited items, and I was confused if we had to pay the difference if we went over $15. One breakfast cost between $8-$10, seriously?!! We didn't need to pay the difference but I was so confused with what was included or not included. Then we sat with a number at our table so our server could serve us the right order. Food came out quickly (half of our order, we only had 3 orders) but where were the condiments? we had to wait and wait and wait till our last plate was served and then was finally able to ask for ketchup, seriously?!!! Sorry will never go back. In the morning would like to just get some quick breakfast and get back on the road. Traveling is time consuming and difficult so eating should not be this difficult too.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Perfect location!"
I always stay here when I need to get away. It's walking distance to lots of shops which is nice since parking around the area is limited.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Thank you for visiting our property and sharing your great experience. We hope to see you again soon! Lisa Randesi-Property Coordinator
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Tammy
"Dissapointed in hotel"
location was great. hotel room clean. located next to laundry room. when dryer or washer was spinning entire room wouid shake. walls, furniture and fixtures. two nights of screaming and yelling hotels guests next door and across hall, notified night person. noise continued until 5am. Hotel breakfast ends at 10am, while good for business, not good for family vacations. area has great access to restaurants and entertainment. Shame hotel is run in such a poor fashion.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
I apologize your experience was less than superior. We do hope to see you back at our property again as we would love to make your experience a great one. Lisa Randesi -Property Coordinator
4 night family trip Jan 2, 2014