All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
1715 Old Spanish Trl, Houston, TX, 77054, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"enjoyed my stay."
The staff was really nice. Hotel rooms were nice and clean, I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Football weekend"
Just a nice weekend getaway for my wife and I for the Texans game. Was close to the Stadium, shuttle got us there on time and was there to pickup at the end. Overall great service.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Jody
Fair. We booked a suite for 8 nights, Housekeeping terrible, Not enoght towels for 4 people. Not enoght toilet paper. Two days out of 8 were cleaned.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Clean room and good service."
Friendly staff. Clean room. Breakfast during holiday.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"convenient to hospital"
Had a enjoyable stay staff was helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"great place with a good price"
I would definitely recommend this hotel. Very accommodating staff, clean rooms, very close to the med center. Highly recommended!
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"Excellent stay for price!"
Stayed overnight, very clean and excellent place to stay at a medium level hotel. Great breakfast. In summer, may not want to stay in room 124 where the window is right near the pool.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
"Great hotel for any trip!!"
My family's stay at this hotel was fantastic. We loved every amenit this hotel offered...great breakfast, key secure parking, good customer service, and very comfortable rooms. We felt like we were home away from home. We got a great rate although it was a same day reservation. We had to leave our originally booked hotel due to poor conditions of the room. In addition, this hotel was a quick drive to all of the must visit places in Houston. Great hotel for all types of travelers..I have 2 young children and they had a blast. Would recommend to everyone!
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Claudia
"Weekend in Houston"
We had a great 2-night stay in Houston. The hotel is very near the Medical Center, but aside from a Luby's there just isn't much within walking distance. It's a pretty industrial area aside from the medical center. That being said, everything else about the place is GREAT! The bed was super-comfy and clean, as was the room. The toiletries were nice, and room service even brought us a razor and shaving cream when we realized we forgot ours. There was plenty of hot water. It's a generally quiet neighborhood, and the room temperature control was functional so we had a great night's sleep. The breakfast had some hot stuff (eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy), along with standard pastries, cereals, oatmeal and fruit & yogurt. The coffee was delicious, and there was a variety of juices available. The staff was friendly and the parking lot was very secure. We would stay here again if we needed to be in this neighborhood!
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Matthew
"Perfect"
This is the first place I look for a room. I come to MD Andersen ever week for treatment.. I'm here for either 1 or 3 days. Since it's out of my pocket I have to look for the best deal that is closest to the hospital so I don't gave to fight the traffic.. This place is perfect.. Staff is friendly and the hotel is terrific..
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
Jackie
Asked for an accessible room with roll-in-shower and they told me that there was only 1 room in the whole hotel like that and it was taken. I really needed a room with that specification but it wasn't possible. They did try to check for other rooms like that but with no success.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Claudia
"Great breakfast"
Lots of room Great breakfast Free parking
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
robert
"Love Hampton"
Towels smell good & fresh...linens are fresh & clean. Breakfast is included, fresh & convenient! Very convenient to medical district.
KH
I recently stayed here during a short trip to Houston. The hotel was fine, but the room wasn't totally clean, with stray hairs in sink and in shower. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
"great service, great room."
Fantastic staff. Will stay at this chain again.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
ALEJANDRO
"Awesome location, poor pillows"
Excellent location. Fire alarm did go off the first night (false alarm). BRING YOUR OWN PILLOW, the pillows in hotels these days are awful. You need 2 to 3 just to prop your head up (the front desk limited my to only 2 more, I requested 3 extra)
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
james
"Clean & comfortable"
Friendly staff. Rooms are nice & big. Nice choice of breakfast items. Great stay from check-in to check-out.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
"Great!"
Great location and wonderful breakfast!
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
ANNE
"Hampton Inn: The best hotel at the Medical Center"
excellent hotel. You feel that the sheets are really clean
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
PANAGIOTIS
"nice hotel not too far from hospitals"
nice hotel but not a lot to be said about the immediate surroundings. You really need to drive to get anywhere. If you are needing to go to the cancer centers in Houston, this is probably a good place to stay.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Nice surprise-pleasant stay"
We stayed for U of H Family Weekend. The location wasn't ideal, but the great room and the above average breakfast more than made up for that.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"overall great"
Overall fine. Accommodating staff - needed late check out, taxi called in morning, restaurant recommendations, which they all helped out with. But bed was little bumpy.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Rebecca
Everything was the usual, terrific stay at Hampton. The only disappointment was the room was a little less clean than the typical experience. There was spots that were noticeably not dusted, and the tub area of the bathroom could have been cleaner, maybe used a new shower curtain. The staff, amenities, and breakfast was all great!
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
wil
"Close to NRG Stadium"
Location was perfect and the service was great! Would definitly stay there again!!!
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Visit to Rice"
Too pricey for that type of hotel. Nice staff/clean rooms.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"Perfect Stay for MD Andersen"
Room is comfy & large. Surrounding area is nice. Parking is gated. I will try my best to stay there everytime I'm receiving treatment.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
JW
Had a great stay. Wish the pool was opened later but everything else was great!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
peggy
"Disappointing"
The hotel was disappointing in general. There were stains on the sheets and curtains, fitness center was cramped and needs updating. When turning on the TV, it would start blaring the introduction channel for 5-10 seconds then turn to the channel it was on last before turning it off. When the remote did work, it was very delayed. The appetizer/cocktail hour could be improved. The same cheap veggies and cheeses were served every night, one of which had bad broccoli, which smelled rancid. On the plus side, staff was very friendly and helpful!
4 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"Clean, Comfortable & Convenient"
Friendly Staff.. Large clean rooms.. Convenient to MD Andersen.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
JD
The drain doesn't stay open when showering and can't shut water off completely. Changed to another room, somebody who has access to the room stole a shirt from my suit case while we were out. Reported to the Manager and waiting to be called back with her investigation result.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Close to M D Anderson"
The Hotel was clean , comfortable and nice.. The Staff was friendly ...and breakfast buffet was hot with a very large variety of foods.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Excellent place to stay close to Rice U"
As a Rice parent, I really like this hotel. I have stayed here three times, and have always been very pleased with the room, the service and the breakfast. Although not within walking distance, it is a quick drive to campus. This place is much more affordable than the hotels in the middle of the medical district or directly adjacent to Rice. The breakfast is free, very good and convenient.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Extremely convenient to Medical Center"
Our kids live and work in the Medical Center part of the city. This hotel is extremely convenient to them. It also work for people who need access to Reliant / NRG Stadium and reasonable proximity to Rice Village and other areas. Rooms were clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast in the morning was complete and of high quality.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Marcus 63
Very satisfied with our stay. Clean rooms, great breakfasts, and very polite helpful staff
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
Rhonda Durham
"Luby's restaurant next door! Very convenient!!"
We arrived on Saturday and stayed thru Monday. The staff was great and the room was really clean. We opted not to rent a car so we used a taxi each time we ventured out. About 15 minutes to the Galleria. By the way, there are taxis at the Galleria so there is never a wait to catch a ride back to the hotel. We attended the Texans vs Washington Red Skins game. The shuttle only traveled within about a 3 mile radius...so for our purposes we never used it. The shuttled does not pick up guest from the airport.
2 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
The stay was great, it is close by Reliant Staduim. But the AC went out, and the staff took care of us and give us another room. Great Job. The breakfast was good, I would recommend this to a friend. 4 STARS
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
carlos
"M. D. Anderson stay before appt."
The room was the usual great Hampton Inn room. Added features were the GATED parking lot and we took the FREE shuttle to the hospital about 10 minute drive and they allowed me to leave my car so I saved the $15.00 Valet parking fee at the hospital. The breakfast was nice and the front desk help were excellent. There's a Luby's cafeteria just across the parking lot. Great stay for the Medical Center.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
Davidt
"close to hospital complex"
The desk clerk was extremely helpful. Room was large and very clean. Felt safe in the hotel.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Michele
"Poor"
Air conditioning seemed to be a window unit and parking was very bad. Room not up to typical Hsmlton Inn standards. I love Hampton Inn and it is always my hotel of preference. This was a subpar version.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Carla Post
"Very close to where we wanted to be -near NRG Stad"
I stay was uneventful and met all of my expectations!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Joy
Good to help customer. Great breakfast!!!
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Toni
"Really convenient to the NRG Arena"
Really had a nice stay even if it was for one night. The room was clean and having a microwave and refrigerator was an unexpectant bonus. The staff at the front was helpful, Parking was convenient. Would stay here again if needed
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Easy to get around"
We were able to use the light rail to get downtown instead of driving since the rail is close to the hotel. The service in the hotel was great.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
Allan
"Awesome"
Hotel staff was awesome. We had a minor maintenance issue that was corrected immediately. The smoke alarm went off at 2am but thankfully it was a false alarm. When checking out the manager was apologetic and even gave my daughter to 2 gift cards. We will definitely stay there again on our next trip to Houston.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Close to meeting location"
Just another hotel; nice, but not exceptional.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"Very convenient, great breakfast"
Room was excellent, breakfast was great.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
SH
Enjoyed our stay. My only complaint is that there was not much accommodation for an asthmatic person. I requested a fragrance free room and the odors in room were very strong. We had to open the door and turn the A/C on high so that air would circulate. Other hotels offer an air purifier in room during your stay, which keeps air free from perfumes and strong fragrances.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Family of Five"
We stayed in a suite with 2 double beds and a sofa sleeper for 2. The extra room was nice and roomy for all of us. The kitchen area had a microwave, large refrigerator, stove, etc. The location felt safe with a gated parking area. Breakfast was very good too! Hot and cold choices. We will stay here again!
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
"Came for baseball"
We came to watch a weekend of baseball at Minute Maid Park. This hotel was convenient to the light rail which can be taken downtown within blocks of Minute Maid Park. The room was very comfortable, the staff was helpful, and the free breakfast was exceptional! We were very pleased and would definitely return to this hotel again in the future. Highly recommend!!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
kathy
"very good value"
The rooms were comfortable and well maintained. Hotel is close to museums and medical center facilities. Free breakfast is quite expansive - you would be hard pressed not to find something you wouldn't like.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014