All hotels in Wichita Falls, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1307 Kenley Avenue, Wichita Falls, TX, 76306, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Nice Stay"
We enjoyed our room very much, it was just what we needed. Room had a microwave and refrigerator. Struggled getting checked in something was wrong with the computer system, I do not think that is the hotels fault though. Overall we enjoyed our stay here.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"girls shopping day"
My friend and I originally planned a trip to Wichita Falls for a concert that ended up getting cancelled. Since the room was already paid for we decided to go anyways and do a little shopping. On our way to the hotel I was a little nervous that I made a mistake at booking a horrible hotel because of the surrounding neighborhood. But..when we pulled in it was ok. The staff was very friendly and helpful. When we got to our floor we instantly smelled cigarette smoke..after I had just initialed my receipt that there was to be no smoking anywhere inside. Luckily our room did not smell like cigarettes or have any foul smell. The room was clean, but the whole place was very outdated. The AC worked perfectly and got cold very quickly. The bed was NOT comfortable at all..I would have been better sleeping on the floor probably. Not to mention I didn't sleep well anyways due to trains that came by about every 10-15 minutes. I definitely got what I paid for and I might stay in the area again if we decide to go to another concert down there.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Dani
"Decent motel with the right price."
Good stay with no complaints. Anytime the bathroom's exhaust fan is working is a plus for us.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Just fine for an overnight"
Just stayed overnight and it was fine. Only problem was the florescent light in the bathroom would not go to full brightness, until just before we left. I guess that is why it had not been replaced, it probably was not dim when the maid was in the room. Other than that the room was just what you would expect from a well run Super 8.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"A good overnight place"
Comfortable and convenient to WhatABurger. Also, easy to get back on Freeway on our way back home.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2014
Frances
"Pathetic"
My spouse and I stayed 3 days at Super 8 in Wichita Falls Texas. The rooms are small, but in a pinch it worked. On Wednesday, March 12, about 12 PM, my husband went to take a shower- No hot water. I figured since check-out time was at 11 AM, guests leaving used all the hot water. It was very frustrating, I could have complained, but that would not get me the hot water I needed. We both had important business we needed to take care of. I decided to try to take care of some other things I could. My husband finally got his shower at 1:30 PM. He had hot water. About 3:30 PM, I got undressed, shaved, etc. and went to get in the shower. Not a drop of hot water! None. I went and complained to management at that point. The lady apologized profusely and empathized with my situation. She assured me there would be hot water when I returned , which turned out to be accurate. I was asked to come to the front desk and ask for her in the morning. She said she would see what she could do as far as credit of some sort. I agreed. When my husband went there in the morning , he was offered 15% off if we wanted to stay another night. She advised there was nothing she could do otherwise, such as discount the bill, because I booked through this site. Why would I want to stay there again, not knowing if there would be hot water or not . Poor customer service. Pathetic - the hotel had a plumbing issue of some sort and they would not own up to it, let alone do the right thing and move their customers to another hotel. At the very least , I would have thought they could take a few dollars off the bill - after all, part of what you pay for in a hotel is hot water. Or they could have offered a free night stay if they could not credit it because I booked here. Not much of an incentive to use these kinds of sites if you cannot have your issues resolved. It seems to me the hotel is as much as punishing you for not booking through them. Very disappointed customer. Thank you.
3 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
Dawn
Great staff. From manager to the cleaning staff. Can see the pride and effortless courtesy.
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
My driver isn't one to ask these question to. He doesn't care just as long as you have a place to sleep and take a shower.
3 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"I will not return"
Very dirty and worn
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
Ksb
"Pillows"
The pillows were not pillows & when asking for different pillows, we were told they were out of pillows. How is a hotel out of pillows?
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Needs updating"
I've stayed at this property many times over the years. The last couple years the hotel is showing its age, so much, I think this is my last stay. The room and hallways where dirty. It badly needs paint. Bathroom sink and counter need replacing. Tile on bathroom floor was coming loose. Towels need replacing. Internet was S L OW - ( and there were few guest in hotel ). Staff were helpful and friendly.
3 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Ron
"Priced cheap"
The rooms were clean and comfortable. I would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Nice
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"Friendly staff"
The staff were very hospitable. I really liked the idea that they made fresh waffles in the morning.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2013
Alan Callahan
"Good value for the money"
I was not allowed to check in early without paying an additional fee. I chose not to. When I arrived the lobby and kitchen were in a total mess due to remodeling. The hallway was narrowed by equipment in it making it difficult to pass. My room was really good. The breakfast was substandard with few options I could eat.
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2013
good
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Super 8 Wichita Falls Tx"
I was merely only there to stay the night before moving on to another city. I was probably only there about 10 hours total (just to sleep the night really). The hotel staff at the front desk were all so very friendly and when i needed something they brought it to my room immediately. I was very pleased with the level of customer service because it wasn't a 5 start hotel. But it's a pleasant place to stay and my room was very clean.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Fine for a quick stop"
It was fine ... Rooms are sall but pretty clean .. I stayed for a night it was fine any more then take and no
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Mia
"Would stay again. Nice host!"
Everyone nice, clean, comfortable beds. Would recommend.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
Motel charged me for the room and so did Expedia This is the second time I have responded.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
"As expected"
The first room I was given had not been completely cleaned. Desk clerk quickly issued a different room that was as I expected. The continental b'fast was skimpy. Overall visit was what I needed; a bed, a bath and a wake up call. The value was fair.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
Don
"Nice hotel, safe area"
Our stay was good. The staff was professional and friendly, the room spacious tidy and well furnished. We weren 't expecting any breakfast at all but were pleased to find yogurt, coffee, milk, juice, cereal and toast. We were not bothered by road noise and the curtains darkened the room well. Rooms are entered from the inside so you do have to carry your luggage through the lobby but there is an elevator next to the check in desk. We had plenty of towels and a what a burger and chinese buffet within walking distance if you don 't want to drive. Also several other hotels next door so the location is brightly lit . It is a good choice for budget friendly lodging and we would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Danny
beds were too small and a/c did not work very good
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
gary hudson
"Quick stay over night!"
The front desk was quick ck in and very helpful when I needed to find a store.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
KJ
"Good overnight location"
We wanted to find an inexpensive rate for a clean, safe hotel on our way home from vacation. This hotel was a good selection for that quick overnight stay.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
m
The room that I stayed in was better than the previous visit. Thanks
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2013
"effiicient"
I've stayed here before for short, overnight only trips. It is exactly what you would expect for the money. The clerk at the front desk was efficient, not friendly, not rude. The breakfast was cereal and packaged oatmeal. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a place to crash. Close to fast food and convenience stores, but the area is kind of sketchy.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2013
"Average experience, Friendly staff"
Stayed overnight, average experience, Friendly staff. Recommended.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Not horrible if you are looking for a cheap place."
You get what you pay for, so as long as your expectations are reasonable you will be perfectly satisfied. There could be some work done in the room and the breakfast was mediocre but nothing horrible.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Need better refrigerators. I had to clean the one in my room out because of mildew . It was'nt getting cold enough.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2013
Bad refrigerators
"Staff was friendly but the room needed cleaning."
The staff was very friendly and even helped me to my room as I was trying to juggle two little kids and all my luggage. The cart fell apart as I was coming through the door so the repair man helped me up to my room. The room had been cleaned but there was dirt on the walls and around the toilet. I felt uncomfortable letting my two year run around and touch any of the walls and so forth because I was worried if I could see the dirt on the white walls, I wondered what I couldn't see on the rest of the furniture and so forth.
Response by Super 8 Wichita Falls Tx
We appreciate your feed back and we have presented your comments to the housekeeping and maintenance staff. We did find paint specks on the walls from painting the metal supports for the vanity sink in the bathroom. The Luggage is being repaired/replaced by maintenance. Please accept our apologies for your uncomfortable feelings and hope you visit again. Have a "Super" Day.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Lori
"Good price, clean"
First the negative, the front desk was very friendly, athough had to wait almost 30 minutes to check in. One couple in front of me, said the website stated their room had a pullout couch, which the front desk clerk pointed out that none of the rooms had pullout couches. So it took time for them to book new rooms, etc, etc, The party checking in after them, i'm assuming rented a conference room. He was promised a tv and vcr by "someone" and didn't get it. So they had to fix that problem too. All room have internal doors. You can exit through the side doors but you have to enter through the front entrance. That was really the only turn off for me. Now the positive, The room was clean and the area was quiet. Our room included a microwave and fridge although I don't remember the room description listing them. Convenient to I-44.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2013
MMSED
Nothing fancy....a place to sleep when needed!
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
kevin
"nice front staff, poor everything else"
we arrived in witchita falls. Granted, not the greatest area and the rooms were cheap but there's a min standard at a chain. we entered and the first person we saw was a tatted up guy at a pc looking menacing, (he wasn't and it was just his look but not the first thing we expected to see) turns out he's just a guest using their pc area but it's situated right in front so it's the first thing you see. NOT AN ISSUE WITH THE HOTEL just jarring is all. the hotel appears ok, it's older, small elevators, etc, which is fine, we asked for a non smoking room, the entire building is non smoking as far as i can tell but as soon as we got onthe 2nd floor, all we could smell is smoke in the walls, currently being smoked in the room and just infiltrating even our room. we entered the room and it was decent. the size is ok for the money we paid but when we sat on the bed WHITE CRUST was on the sheets in splotches.....Needless to say we threw that cover off but it basically soured us on the whole place.even the tv remote felt a little moist. The front line staff was very nice, pleasant but it just didn't make up for quality of this place. the front door wasn't locked at nite though i think this was oversight on the management. if your looking for a cheap place and quality isn't an issue in witchita falls, this may be your spot but if your a married couple, just wanting a decent place to lay your head, spend a few more bucks and go to laquinta.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
b.velcro
"OK for the price"
Stayed for a week with 2 rooms, comfortable for the price, $400.00 cheaper than my first choice.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Judy
"Road trip stop over"
This was a fine place to stop over during a long car trip. Good value.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Mother of a college student"
I stayed at this same hotel last Fall and again recently. I was very disappointed. It was suppose to be none-smoking room but you can still smell the smoke through the vents. One of the beds -looks like the sheets were not changed! and there was still some trash on the left side of the bed on the floor that was not clean or vacum in that area. The microwave and refrigerator were unplugged so the refrigerator was not cold when I wanted to put some food and drinks in there. Seems the place got run-down since I was there last Fall. I am planning on not staying here again in the future while visiting my son in college.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
Mother of college student
"satisfied"
we stayed in the exact same room we stayed before, and I had the same experience. The rate was perfect and the room was pretty good. Other than a few missing light bulbs.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Does the job"
An okay place in a pinch, but it's definitely not amazing.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2013
"u get what u pay for"
Cheap rate for hotel but it was very dirty and run down. Wouldnt stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2013
B
"Close to food and fuel"
Super Clean and Real Good A/C in the rooms; motel staff very nice and helpful
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"nice overnight hotel"
service was excellent. very friendly.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2013
i need a place to stay and get ready for something i had to do in the morning it was just right for what i needed
1 night trip May 31, 2013
mike
"Emergency Stay"
Price was reasonable, hotel was clean and staff was friendly.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"not the best super 8"
The people that worked there were not very nice. When we checked in the only thing the man spoke to us was our room number and he acted annoyed when we asked for an extra blanket and pillow. The whole building smelled of cigarettes. Our room was hot. The Wifi didn't work well. They didn't offer 2 queens only fulls so we were cramped. The breakfast wasnt very great. Yogurt frozen waffles and toast. Room didn't have any amenities except a coffee maker and an ironing board no iron. When I called to ask for an iron it took them over 30 minutes to locate one in the building and instead of bringing it to us like most hotels they made us come down to get it. I wouldn't recommend it. We love super 8 but this one is the worst one we've ever stayed at.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
"Wichita Falls Super 8"
Nice, clean room for the price.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"Good Price and Friendly Staff"
Just needed a place to stay while passing thru town on a road trip. 3rd floor hallway just off the elevator smelled a little of cigarette smoke but no big thing. Good selection for morning breakfast.
1 night business trip May 24, 2013
underdog2904
"sw"
enjoyed my stay
1 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2013
sw
Breakfast had small selection
1 night business trip May 6, 2013
"Located close to Sheppard AFB"
Everything was great except we had to have our key cards reswiped each day because they wouldn't work properly. Staff was friendly and rooms were clean. Free internet and breakfast was very good. Close to Sheppard Air Force base for my son's graduation but not too close that we were hearing planes all the time.
6 night trip Apr 26, 2013