All hotels in Wichita Falls, Texas, United States of America
1307 Kenley Avenue, Wichita Falls, TX, 76306, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

• Value for money
    Breakfast is average
    Room is not nice
    Food is not good
"Went for a graduation"
My key needed reprogramming 3 times...Not sure if this was due to me storage of it or other stuff, but that was my biggest problem :) Breakfast was a variety of cinnamon rolls, cereals, trix yogurt, toast, etc. Didn't have much to complain about. Short drive to the MSU campus as well to the MPEC where the graduation was held. All-in-all, an okay experience
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Jay
"On the road"
This hotel is strictly for in and out truckers,construction workers, this is not a family hotel, the rooms are standard the bed was very comfortable and big, but please watch the towels,checkin was extremely slow.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Saie
"Coarse, black, curly hairs in the tub"
I've stayed here several times in the past 5 months. Scott, at the front desk is consistently great. The rest of the staff is NOT.When I turned on the shower, water pooled up at the drain, filled with black, coarse, curly hairs!!!! I wiped them up, showed them to the clerk, Joe. He didn't even glance up at me, but mumbled an I'm sorry. Also,a dusty, empty beer can was laying on top of the bathroom light over the sink.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
frances
"Dishonest staff"
I was staying for my interview. When i checked out, I forgot my shoes in room. I called and asked about it, they denied that no shoes are recovered. Very bad they should be a little bit honest. Iron was in bad condition and on AC no tempreture gauge and clock was not working.but i hated their dishonesty more than any thing. Wont revommed this for amy one.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Zeeshan
"reasonable rate for what you get"
We get what we are paying for, hotel is okay for what we pay, towels were not washed though.
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
matt
"photo copy of credit card!"
I stay here often and have always had a great experience, treated well by the staff (thanks again, Scott!) BUT, I had the same thing happen with the night shift guy, started to make copy of my credit card! I stopped him, he claimed that management instructs him to do it. I do NOT believe that... so be aware. Hopefully they have stopped him.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Bad"
I payed for queen beds and I got full Make me think and change of hotel
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Esequiel
"Pleased"
Great for a quick night's rest for the price.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
I have been traveling to this area for the last 4 or 5 years and have stayed at this hotel a number of times. What I am seeing is a general decline in entire organization. The rooms could use a thorough cleaning. I mean, move some of the furniture and vacuum the rug behind it on occasion...it is filthy back there. The little room refrigerator this last trip didn't work and it was musty smelling inside. So, the yogurt got thrown away.....Just some general repair in the rooms would go a long way along with good cleaning. Get the hair off the floor in the bathroom and out of the shower, you know, like it SHOULD be when the room has been "cleaned." I was hoping the last time I stayed here was a fluke but, no, two times in a row isn't a fluke, it's a pattern and the pattern is one of a general decline in service and repair. The rates are low but I will pay more for a room I know is clean and that it looks like it is in good repair. The staff seems to be a mixed bag of enthusiasm and concern for the customer. Most of the staff seems to just be there to do a job and don't seem to understand what a service industry is about. Doubtful that I will be staying here again.
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
cirratx
"Just ok. You get what you pay for."
My husband used to stay here all the time when working in Wichita Falls so he was familier with this hotel. The place had alot of wear and the carpet was very worn in the hall ways. The room overall was clean and the bed was comfortable. It was ok for a quick stay.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
vickey
"Too far away from our area of interest."
The hotel was dirty and out of the way. Our non-smoking room has a very strong smoking odor. The floors were filthy. When we turn the heater on in the room, it set off the smoke alarm. A plastic bag had been placed over the fire alarm in the room. The bathroom was not clean and the sheets did not fit properly on the bed. However, the staff was nice and tried to fix some of the problems we reported. The hotel seemed to cater to big rig drivers because there was a parking lot for 18-Wheelers only.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
MAIDINMS
"Perfect for the price"
This was the first hotel that i had been to that made me feel safe, comfortable, and overall happy for the price range that I was needing.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Great Values"
This was a really good deal for the money. Room was clean. Easy off and on highway. And it was less than $50! I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Liz
"clean and comfortable"
We stayed her on our trip from central Texas to Wa state. It was clean comfortable but they didny stock the breakfast well.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"Totally Unacceptable"
After our 4th room, we were finally in a room that had air conditioning and had been cleaned. The first room we were sent to, the bed was not made and had dirty towels on the floor. The second room did not have working air conditioning. Given the fact the temperature outside was 101 this was not going to work. We were late for an appointment by this time, so the front desk told us he would have the air fixed while we were out. Upon our return, we were assured it was fixed. It was not. So were put in yet another dirty room with an unmade bed and dirty towels on the floor. By the time we were in the our last room, which we had to get someone to let us in, because the card key would not work, we were so tired we did not turn on the television, we fell straight into bed. The next morning we discovered our television did not work. Obviously the hotel vacuum did not work either. I was not impressed and very disappointed. After being sent to 2 dirty rooms the staff made excuses and did not try to justify the situation. Will never recommend Super 8 or stay there again.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Bad Bed Pillows"
Hotel seems nice and clean at first, but after checking in and being in the room for a while several items were amiss. First, long hairs hanging off the side of the covers when pulled back. Like someone had cleaned out their hairbrush and just left the hair on the bed. Send, some small hair in the bathtub, So my guess is it was not properly wiped out. However, the worst was when I went to go to sleep. While the pillow cases were clean the underlying pillows were not. It was like someone had gotten sick on the pillows and all the staff did was let it dry and put on clean pillow cases. The smell when i laid my head on the pillows was almost bad enough to make me sick!
2 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
Henry
"fair price and clean"
We needed a room for the night since our AC went out at home. The room was quiet and clean. Front desk clerk was helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Everything was just as expected.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"wifi"
the wifi is cumbersome to use every day I had to reconnect and several times during the day. I will try a different hotel next time to stay in Wichita falls.
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"GREAT staff, well lit parking lot"
Scott, at the front desk, was awesome! The well-lit parking lot made me feel secure about my vehicle and personal safety. Will definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Frances
"Great for the price!"
Room was clean, beds were comfortable, free breakfast was good. Quiet.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
LaceyW
"Good stop in Wichata Falls"
Book this one on this web site. It will save you money. Room was clean, staff was friendly, good price with breakfast included. The breakfast was basic, but for the price of the stay, I got about what I expected. My only gripe is the in room mini fridge and microwave were not plugged in. I almost called the desk and reported them not working. Then I discovered what the problem was. WiFi, breakfast, in room microwave and mini fridge all included with the room. Great deal for the price.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
M Guymon
"Great Hotel, Great Price, Best Friendly Service"
Everything was great! Breakfast Superstart exceeded expectations! Staff was Ultra Professional and made us feel at home. Will Definitely stay there on our next visit to Wichita Falls.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
Carl Sucro
Our door didn't want to lock when we shut it. You had to work it a little bit.
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
"An oasis in the desert!"
Great service from the moment I walked in! Scott at the front desk was amazing in making sure everything went well with my stay. My room was pretty clean, ac worked great, beds comfortable, and bathroom okay too. They do have a washer/dryer, and a small workout room. I didn't try the breakfast so no info on that. Staff made me feel like i spent twice as much on my room. I travel a lot and this was a nice change of pace. Thank you Scott and all the staff at Super 8 Wichita Falls! Your hard work does not go un noticed")
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
ontheroadagain
Super stinky! Only the lobby by the front desk was clean. The rest was gross & unkept. Front desk staff were kind the rest of the stay was terrible. The elevator smelled liked feet & Cheetos.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Mardi
"If you advertise Wifi, you should have wifi"
Wifi in each room doesn't mean "if you stand next to the window and hold your iphone over your head"
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Nice place - close to food, gas and freeway"
Motel is well kept with a very helpful staff. Have stayed here every few months with no problems.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"close to everything"
Great as always! great price, services, and breakfast! Very clean and great location.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
BEVERLY
All was good but we did find dirty socks on the side of one of the beds :(
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Copied Credit Card"
Small rooms. And biggest issue clerk made a photo copy of my credit card. Big issue these days!! Will not stay there again. Have an alert now on my credit card.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Hunter
"Just what we expected"
I would definitely do it again
1 night trip May 10, 2014
TIm
Nice hotel for the price.
1 night business trip May 11, 2014
"Good hotel for the price I paid."
Reserved room on short notice and received a good price for the room. Room was clean and comfortable. The only drawback I found was the thin walls into the hallway that let me hear people slamming their doors throughout the night.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Great value...good price."
Great value~ would recommend if looking for clean, value price in good location. No complaints.
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
M
"Just to sleep!"
This was a late night check-in and we needed some sleep. I was very tired and ready to get to a room and crash, the receptionist at night was very slow and he was not very friendly at all. The man working the desk the next morning was very friendly and pleasant.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Roxann
I love this hotel!! This is the only hotel that I stay in while in the area. Everything is exceptional. Great job!
3 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Robin
great location just off the highway
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"Cheap"
The place was very dirty and most areas smelled like smoke. My first room smelled like BO...
4 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
"Nice Stay"
We enjoyed our room very much, it was just what we needed. Room had a microwave and refrigerator. Struggled getting checked in something was wrong with the computer system, I do not think that is the hotels fault though. Overall we enjoyed our stay here.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"girls shopping day"
My friend and I originally planned a trip to Wichita Falls for a concert that ended up getting cancelled. Since the room was already paid for we decided to go anyways and do a little shopping. On our way to the hotel I was a little nervous that I made a mistake at booking a horrible hotel because of the surrounding neighborhood. But..when we pulled in it was ok. The staff was very friendly and helpful. When we got to our floor we instantly smelled cigarette smoke..after I had just initialed my receipt that there was to be no smoking anywhere inside. Luckily our room did not smell like cigarettes or have any foul smell. The room was clean, but the whole place was very outdated. The AC worked perfectly and got cold very quickly. The bed was NOT comfortable at all..I would have been better sleeping on the floor probably. Not to mention I didn't sleep well anyways due to trains that came by about every 10-15 minutes. I definitely got what I paid for and I might stay in the area again if we decide to go to another concert down there.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Dani
"Decent motel with the right price."
Good stay with no complaints. Anytime the bathroom's exhaust fan is working is a plus for us.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Just fine for an overnight"
Just stayed overnight and it was fine. Only problem was the florescent light in the bathroom would not go to full brightness, until just before we left. I guess that is why it had not been replaced, it probably was not dim when the maid was in the room. Other than that the room was just what you would expect from a well run Super 8.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"A good overnight place"
Comfortable and convenient to WhatABurger. Also, easy to get back on Freeway on our way back home.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2014
Frances
"Pathetic"
My spouse and I stayed 3 days at Super 8 in Wichita Falls Texas. The rooms are small, but in a pinch it worked. On Wednesday, March 12, about 12 PM, my husband went to take a shower- No hot water. I figured since check-out time was at 11 AM, guests leaving used all the hot water. It was very frustrating, I could have complained, but that would not get me the hot water I needed. We both had important business we needed to take care of. I decided to try to take care of some other things I could. My husband finally got his shower at 1:30 PM. He had hot water. About 3:30 PM, I got undressed, shaved, etc. and went to get in the shower. Not a drop of hot water! None. I went and complained to management at that point. The lady apologized profusely and empathized with my situation. She assured me there would be hot water when I returned , which turned out to be accurate. I was asked to come to the front desk and ask for her in the morning. She said she would see what she could do as far as credit of some sort. I agreed. When my husband went there in the morning , he was offered 15% off if we wanted to stay another night. She advised there was nothing she could do otherwise, such as discount the bill, because I booked through this site. Why would I want to stay there again, not knowing if there would be hot water or not . Poor customer service. Pathetic - the hotel had a plumbing issue of some sort and they would not own up to it, let alone do the right thing and move their customers to another hotel. At the very least , I would have thought they could take a few dollars off the bill - after all, part of what you pay for in a hotel is hot water. Or they could have offered a free night stay if they could not credit it because I booked here. Not much of an incentive to use these kinds of sites if you cannot have your issues resolved. It seems to me the hotel is as much as punishing you for not booking through them. Very disappointed customer. Thank you.
3 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
Dawn
Great staff. From manager to the cleaning staff. Can see the pride and effortless courtesy.
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
My driver isn't one to ask these question to. He doesn't care just as long as you have a place to sleep and take a shower.
3 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"I will not return"
Very dirty and worn
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
Ksb
"Pillows"
The pillows were not pillows & when asking for different pillows, we were told they were out of pillows. How is a hotel out of pillows?
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Needs updating"
I've stayed at this property many times over the years. The last couple years the hotel is showing its age, so much, I think this is my last stay. The room and hallways where dirty. It badly needs paint. Bathroom sink and counter need replacing. Tile on bathroom floor was coming loose. Towels need replacing. Internet was S L OW - ( and there were few guest in hotel ). Staff were helpful and friendly.
3 night trip Feb 20, 2014