All hotels in Roseville, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here31327 Gratiot Ave, Roseville, MI, 48066, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Pretty decent accommodations for overnight.."
Room was nice and cozy when i got there
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2013
"An old style hotel."
I am a woman in my 60's and I was traveling alone when I stayed there. You can't tell from the front of the hotel, which looks very nice, but all of the rooms have outside entrances and there in no elevator. They put me in a room on the second floor, in the back facing the parking lot. It had no heat. I called and they told me to come back to the office and they gave me another room. Second room was also back up on the second floor, also had no heat and the phone didn't work so I could call them. Back down to the office where they finally gave me a room on the first floor facing the courtyard that was well lit and everything worked.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Judy
"Reasonably priced hotel near Detroit."
For the price the hotel is fine, don't expect new accommodations though.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"NEVER AGAIN"
Never will stay here again room wouldn't heat up staff not cooperating.
1 night trip Nov 13, 2013
"Walking distance to Gratiot Mall"
It was very clean and reasonably priced. and the food at Marco's is excellent and on-sight.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"close to where I had to go"
Good, the only thing I don;t like is I do not get any Points toward Best Western because I booked through Hotels.com online.
2 night trip Oct 22, 2013
Our stay was very good. We enjoyed the time we were at the hotel and the breakfast was great. Thanks and we will be sure to stay again.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Just passed through."
Good for passing through. My room would have been a little tight for more than myself for any extended period of time. Clean and friendly place... But trouble with the internet.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Convenient location"
It was fine, would have appreciated a more hospitable desk clerk.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
"Best Western "Minus""
We stayed at a BW Plus in Canada and were impressed with granite counter, jacuzzi tube and spacious room, so as a first timer to Roseville area, we thought we would go with a BW Plus as well. We know the regular BW is not the best but we were told "Plus" is much superior. Well, this is an old motel and by adding a small fridge and microwave, it calls itself a "Plus". Yes, the carpet was dirty, room is small, no shade to the window that opens to the big parking lot with big trucks parked everywhere. It looks like a truck stop. Anyway, it is ver disappointing.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
"Close to Grosse Pointe"
Decent. You get what you pay for. Clientele was the biggest complaint.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Iichabod
"Did not live up to Best Western standards"
Hotel looks great from the outside, but my room was outdated and dirty. There is nothing like walking into your room with huge stain spots on the carpet. It makes it difficult to view anything else positive about how clean the room is. On a positive note, there is easy access to Lake St. Clair's Metro Park. There is plenty of parking for boats in back, but you better bring several extension cords to reach power and there are not that many outlets, so consider bringing an outdoor power strip.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Family Reunion"
Could not get toilet paper without going to the front desk. I have never had to go get my own toilet paper in 35 years traveling, which includes Europe. Cleanliness of room left a lot to be desired. You advertise free WI-FI so you would be wise to subscribe to secure a good connection so your hotel guests can actually use it. Over all I would not stay at this location again. I have stayed at quite a few Best Western in my travels and I can honestly say this is one of the worse ones.
3 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"Average hotel for the price."
Experience was ok. Front desk associate was pleasant.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Just need to keep up on the maintenance a little better, I had to keep opening the back to the toilet to flush it. It was like I was back in college. I asked them to fix it, they tried.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
Nice hotel but under staffed! Had toilet trouble, took 15 minutes between flushes. Didn't notice it til we were all unpacked and settled in for the night. Went to the office, no one there for at least 15 minutes. Finally lady came but said no maint people on duty but can change room. Gave us a key for room 121 but the key would not open the door. Went back and guess what no one there again. We decided too much trouble we will use lobby rest room. She said no rest room in lobby. We said we will space our rest room visits and stay where we are.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"disappointed"
The bedspread was the only thing to cover up with besides the top sheet. It's very heavy and I find this unsanitary. There were no extra blankets available.. The insulation is terrible or lack of. We were awakened at 3:00 a.m. on 2 occasions to the sound of someone above us taking a 15-minute shower. There was a baby on one side of us that we heard crying so the noise factor is very annoying. We'll never stay there again.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Ok room, dirty floors, good breakfast"
Our check in was nice and easy since I pre-paid. Our room smelled musty, and the bottom of my 3 year old's daughter's feet were completely black after walking barefoot on the carpet for about 10 minutes. The room was a unique style with a huge closet. The air conditioner was loud, and after leaving it on for a few hours our sheets were almost damp. The beds were not very comfortable. The cable tv service didn't include Nickelodeon for my baby (no Spongebob!) which I thought was odd. But we weren't there to watch tv! Although the walls were thick, the windows weren't and we could hear loud people walking by. Don't get dressed without drawing your blinds-the people down at the pool can see you! The continental breakfast was typical, and the hot parts (sausage and eggs) were pretty good. I'm not sure if I would stay again due to the condition of the room.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Alona
"Overall a great hidden Gem"
This Hotel is situated in a busy Rural area right off a main strip and close to Interstate for easy access. The hotel itself is wearing a bit due to it's age but, the upkeep of it's property is beautiful. Pool was clean and landscaping was beautifully done. Clean and well kept on the grounds. The lobby was also well kept and clean. My room a king bed room was off to the north side of building. When I arrived to my room I found it to be smelling kinda musky and oldish. The decorating was dated too. The bed was comfy though. Value for your money here! But if your going for something romantic I would not suggest here. When I went outside after dark I felt like the neighborhood was a wee bit schetchy... So I stayed indoors unless I had to go somewhere. Needs new Carpet and painting in rooms and a few repairs to outside ceilings that are showing signs of age...
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
Sandi
"Best Western Plus Georgian Inn"
Excellent location. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Wonderful courtyard with pool for leisure relaxing or swimming. EXCELLENT choice for a stay if in or near Detroit.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
Cheryl
I was slightly disappointed, although it was probably an OK bargain for the price paid. My main disappointment was in the size of the tiny bathroom. It was small for me, and I kept thinking that if I had my wife along, she would be going bananas. Other than that, everything else was OK, pretty standard.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2013
"Some Suggestions!"
Overall this facility is quite pleasant and I would recommend it. However some modification are required to accommodate the handicapped! First, more handicap parking spaces should be provided near the entrances. Second, ramps to the bordering walk that are level with the parking lot pavement should be provided at the side entrances. The curbs, even low ones, make wheelchair access difficult! Third, at lease one automatic door opener should be added at each entrance! Fourth, higher toilets should be installed in handicap access rooms! Or portable high toilet seats should be available if requested! Fifth, luggage carts should be provided for guest use! This facility is the only one we've visited lately that does not have at least a few available! These small improvements would add to the otherwise excellent services offered. As noted, I would recommend this location and probably will visit again. I hope to see some changes! Thank you!!!
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"No title"
I had to wait 10 minutes to check out as no one was at the desk during those times. Even with a "Hello" and "Checking Out" the individual did not come out of the back room. This was about 8:15am
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
the carpet needs cleaninge bad. I walked around in bare feet and I got into the shower, which was wet already there was black water off the bottom of my feet. This made my stay very uncomfortable.
2 night trip Jun 18, 2013
greg m.
"Close to lots of things"
Close to mall and restaurants also close to highways... The pool was nice and warm so that was amazing
1 night trip Jun 11, 2013
Cathy
Guests may not use the pool. Paid for 5 people staying in hotel room with a roll away and was not allowed to have 5 large towels. I would Not stay here again or recommend this place. The front desk service were not friendly either.
6 night trip Jun 3, 2013
"Good location but..."
I have come to this Best Western for about 3 yrs...jacuzzi rooms are best but standard rooms could use some upgrade outside of the flat screen TV. The biggest drawback is the customer service. The desk staff is very dry and not very cordial at all. I don't think management realizes or cares what kind of impression their staff makes on hotel guest. I would just visit here for an overnight stay.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2013
Kevin F.
"Beautiful, economical, gracious Michigan charm!"
I love this hotel and have stayed here several times; it's got everything you need; the pool and courtyard are lovely; the price was great. It's close to everything.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
lisa
Overall, a positive experience. The weather turned very muggy and the air conditioner was not very effective, so it was a little uncomfortable. Otherwise, I thought it was good.
3 night trip May 28, 2013
"Location next to DTW airport"
We choose this hotel think to his location next to Detroit airport but we was desapointed due to the pesistant smoke smell is the two rooms that was allocated to us.
Other trip May 31, 2013
The bang
We got what we paid for. Not the greatest of rooms, or bathrooms, but overall it was a comfortable place to sleep
Business trip May 30, 2013
"Close to my neighborhood"
I enjoyed it very much and it was a great place to stay. I would consider staying there in the future.
2 night trip May 15, 2013
"Friendly staff, and close to everything"
The check-in employee was so friendly! The rooms are comfortable. The road in front is under construction but there is still easy access to everything around the neighborhood, and there's a lot to see. Very nice courtyard in the hotel as well.
1 night business trip May 7, 2013
J N M
"Decent"
Nice but smaller room than I expected. Remote battery died so had to get a new remote. Need to get movies to order, would have been nice to been able to order a movie.
Other trip May 5, 2013
"Just blah"
It was just blah. I don't know why a person would choose to stay in that area of town. I choose it because it was close to my ailing father.
Other trip Apr 18, 2013
"Centrally located"
On the whole it was a good stay. The hotel itself is clean and well-maintained. The free breakfast was good. We did run into an issue with requesting a non-smoking room, but the people in the room next to ours -- which happened to have an adjoining room door -- seemed to be actively smoking in the room the first night and day. It cause me a great deal of discomfort because of allergies. We did call the desk, and the associate at the desk indicated someone would ask the guests in that room if they were smoking -- evidently all of the rooms were supposed to be non-smoking. After that we did not notice a problem. It was handled well with the exception that the hotel associate had to make the point to me that she is a smoker. I felt that was irrelevant and meant to make me feel bad. I was not happy about having to complain, but the smell was overwhelming and caused me to be very uncomfortable. I felt that could have been handled a little better.
3 night trip Apr 11, 2013
Dottie Pleiness
"Bridal Shower"
Our over all stay was pleasant. We stayed 2 nights. Our only real problem was that our room smelled of smoke when its a non-smoking hotel, because our room was near one of the smoking locations. Also the ice machine on our floor was broken at the time of our stay and had no sign indicating it was out of order. Location is great close to the interstate and a few shopping plazas.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Good for a family"
We were impresed. We will stay there again and tell others about our stay there.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
Very good amenities for the price. Pleasant and efficient staff. The only negative was a noisy crowd upstairs from us.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
Mari
close to where we needed to go, lots of restaurants, stores in area, excellent wi-fi connections
2 night trip Apr 4, 2013
"Nice Location"
Hotel was clean, with a friendly staff. We have used this Hotel several times now, and have never had a complaint. The bed was comfortable, with extra pillows and blanket which I have to say is a nice touch. Close the Macomb mall and with several dinning options makes staying here very pleasent.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2013
The room behind us was being cleaned at 10am and was very loud. Check out time isn't till noon and the cleaning lady was using the vacuum and slamming doors. Will stay again. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
Tiffany
place is old. outside entrances to the rooms. a bit noisy. nice service folks in the restaurant. breakfast was nothing to write home about
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
doug
"Biz trip"
Ok for the money
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2013
"problem"
All was good except for the shower. When you showered, the bathtub was half full of water and did not drain. Had to stand in 6" of water after my wife showered as we had to leave at 5am.
Other trip Jan 30, 2013
PK
"Ok for the price"
I am not a fan of the city...but this hotel was at a conveienent location for what we were doing. It was not fancy. The fridge did not work. It was not the cleanest - but there were no bed bugs...so all in all...it was good for what it was intended for...to lay our heads for 6 hours.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2013
Aimee
Stay was pleasant, have stayed at this location several times preiveously.
2 night trip Jan 13, 2013
"Hot Tubs and power outages"
This is a lovely hotel with a kindly staff. I will add two "buts." First, at 2 am, and for about 1/2 hour, the hot tub next to us whooshed and roared, very loudly, waking me up, of course! The front desk said that a new check-in next door meant that the next door tub was being filled. (Management should NOT have a noisy tub that will disturb the next room!). Second, at 7:30 am when we went for the really good hot breakfast, all the lights were out in the restaurant. Fortunately, the apologetic staff had found flashlights to place around the tables. We had a good laugh, but no hot toast or pancakes!!
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2012
"Needs work"
The outside of the hotel looks very nice but the inside (rooms) definitely needs some renovating. Our room was old and depressing!!
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
AJ
"Great service and good quality for price"
I suppose it all depends on the rates you end up paying, but I would recommend this hotel for a short stay near the airport. The service was excellent--friendly, accommodating, and understanding. The rooms were not of the highest quality, but certainly acceptable for a short stay. The space is great for kids with lots of common space available. My wife and I stayed here for two nights with our two young kids because our connecting flight kept getting cancelled due to weather and were quite happy with the overall value.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2012