All hotels in Roseville, Michigan, United States of America

Food is all right
    Uncomfortable
    Poor vibe
"House stay ."
House being fixed had to stay for a while. Like the hotel. The house staff can't make a bed to save there life's lol
4 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Rhonda
"review"
TV didn't work right not a clear picture on every channel, breakfast was not the greatest
4 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
It's a decent place & good value. It was quiet, clean & comfortable
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
RS
"Sweat Lodge"
Warm, humid evening and weak AC made for a very uncomfortable night. A cold beer at 10:30 would have been nice, but the bar closed at 10:00. Really. The last time my wife and I were there we had a great time, we should have left it at that.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Pleasant stay would repeat
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
Phil
"great for price."
Clean comfortable would repeat.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Phil
"Close to shopping"
the room was clean and the bed was comfortable but the reception on the t.v. was horrible.I stayed in a handicap assesible room that was too small and there was no parking near my room.
Other trip May 16, 2015
tamica
It is a great location if you have shopping to do. The room I was in was freshly painted and clean. They are remodeling and each time I go I notice a new improvement to the facilities. It's not the "Ritz" but if you are looking for a nice decent place to stay this is it. The pool looks amazing but it wasn't open yet.
Other trip May 6, 2015
CT
"Stay in another hotel"
We stayed here for 2 nights (Fri, Sat) recently. Our stay on Fri night was decent. We arrived close to 1AM. It was quiet and not much activity. Saturday night was a different story. It literally sounds like the hotel changes into a brothel. There were LOUD adult sounds coming from every direction (above, both sides). This started around 11pm and lasted until around 3AM or so. We've lived in an apartment for several years and have stayed in several hotels before, so we aren't strangers to hearing that. But this was borderline ridiculous. At one point, it sounded like our adjoining room door started being banged from the other side. When I say "banged", I mean like two bodies against it, not someone using their first to knock. There were also people constantly running around outside. In the same weekend, the police arrived at a room about 4-doors down. It seemed like they were throwing someone out. We walked to the vending machine to get a snack. Unfortunately the honey bun had a date of 2/3/15 and the Grandma's Cookies had a date of 2/24/15. This was unfortunate because we stayed on 5/1 and 5/2. So that's just gross. The hotel appears to look "clean" per say, but not pristine. All of the fixtures and furnishings are old and need to be replaced. The only good thing is that it was cheap, it allowed pets, and it's surrounded by shopping. I guess you get what you pay for though. We will NOT be staying here again.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Not as good as last time, but still good."
We first stayed at this hotel 6 months ago and had a great experience. This time the room, upon first entry, smelled musty - possibly from being mostly closed up all winter. Last time we loved the breakfast buffet to the extent that we wanted to bring my family to breakfast there. This time we weren't so impressed - butter is now Promise margarine, selection of fresh fruit is apples, omelette and sausage were bland. That having been said, the waffles were still wonderful and we still plan to stay there on our next visit to my family.
7 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Suzanne
"A Great Stay"
It was a great stay because of location an the atmosphere.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
james
The location is great a lot of restaurants and shopping. The check in was good but caused a problem later. The room was clean and fresh. The second night The keys didn't work. They told me that there was a problem caused by the lady who checked us in the first night. So the other lady ( Vivian) offered us changing room so she can give us a keys for that. I rejected the offer because the kids were tired at that time. And because of that problem our room wasn't cleaned .!!!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Ahmed
"Beautiful"
I love my stay it was very beautiful as soon as I walk in it smell good I stayed two nights the breakfast was good
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Horrible stay and bed bug bites"
On the second morning of our stay I woke up with bed bug bites on my hand. I am a medical professional and I know what they look like. As I approached the front desk I heard the clerk informing someone on the phone that there was a report of bugs in another room. I reported the incident and was told that since I booked through Hotels.com I had to request a refund through them. The desk clerk said they would call in an exterminator to inspect the room. Hotels.com called the hotel 6 hours after we checked out and was told that they looked at the room and found no bugs. I know the room was not inspected by an exterminator in that length of time on a Sunday. Hotels.com would not refund my money. Had I booked the hotel directly I would have gotten a refund because I would have stayed at the front desk until I was satisfied. Our room was on the second floor only accessible by an outdoor metal staircase very difficult to manage in freezing weather. The bedding was sub-standard, old bed, bad pillows and paper thin quilt. I will not be using hotels.com in the future since I have no options at this point to pursue my refund.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Getaway from home, nearby"
It wasn't the fanciest hotel nor the biggest room but it was a nice getaway.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Never ever stay here!!"
Staff was rude and when I expressed concern about them not having the parking lot plowed for 24 hours I was told to deal with it. Stay away from this hotel go another block to extended stay america.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Rehman
"room stay"
Room was very nice and clean.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"HOTEL...MOTEL"
IT WAS 1 STEP ABOVE HORRIBLE!!! THERE WAS OPEN SHAMPOO IN THE TUB. NO TOILET PAPER. THE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST WAS EMPTY. THE HEAT NEVER GOT HOT. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A NICE, COZY PLACE TO GET AWAY WITH MY MAN. IT HAD A 3.5 STAR RATING. I BEG TO DIFFER. MORE LIKE A 1.5. IT FELT LIKE A LOW CLASS MOTEL.
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
Danielle
"Nice hotel for a quick stay, not great but clean."
Only stayed one night. the room was clean and o.k. but the heater was either off or on, no change in temp. or coming on and off by itself. only on or off. so it was hot then cold hot then cold. annoying while sleeping having to keep getting up and down through the night to turn off and on.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
1poohbear1
"okay stay"
the only problem was the heater didnt really get the room warm enough
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Awful"
The management sucks and was RUDE!!! The comforter on the bed smelled like a women's private area and every time someone opened their door or closed it my door sounded like someone was trying to kick it in. Horrible!
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Marcella
"Georgian Inn, Roseville MI"
I didn't feel there was a need to give us a room with a view of a dumpster immediately outside our window (room 131), since the hotel did not seem to be full. Gym is tiny. Last time we were there, it was closed for "renovation" so I was expecting a bit more.
4 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"It's Ok For A Last Minute Option"
The room was awesome, just heard a lot of door slamming and stomping during the stay, maintenance guy was fixing a door we heard a lot of bangs, the room was a nice size i didn't go for their breakfast not sure how that was. The staff was pretty Quick and short while speaking to them not very welcoming customer service and the maid never once visited out room, trash was overflowing bed had never been made nor was the dirty towels picked up and replaced, i will book at this location again, just some things needs a little work
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"it was like home"
The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom had plenty of towels and washclothe. That really means alot to me.
1 night family trip Dec 16, 2014
Gerst
"GOOD PROPERTY - DINGY DIRTY ROOM"
Property was OK....room was dingy and the carpet was absolutely filthy.
8 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
Arthur
This hotel does not have enclosed hallways. It is older, but very nice. Rooms were clean with a microwave and a mini fridge. Would be a beautiful place to stay in the summer. The court yard appears to have a very nice out door pool with lots of nice sitting areas. We were there in December.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Sara B.
"Great for the price"
Room was very clean. The lobby was inviting. Free breakfast was nice. Only complaint was that there was no channel guide for the tv. A menu for the attached restaurant would be nice too.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
julie
"Had a very nice stay at the hotel"
Everythinf at the hotel was very pleasing room was clean and comfortiable.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Ghostrider_60
"Home away from home"
Excellent
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Rosemarie
"Best western Georgia inn"
Check in was swift, the room was small and the bathroom was smaller. Tub lining was not attached right. But the water was nice. No safe. ants.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Michele
"great hotel"
Everyone was very nice and made our stay very comfortable.
3 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
Chimere
"Payment method"
Hotel clerk wasn't aware that room was already paid for through paypal and tried to charge me again on my debit card. Hotel wasn't aware of the payment method.
1 night trip Nov 18, 2014
"Hotel was ok, but don't pay too much."
Stayed here for a quick one night trip to Detroit. Price was good, compared to other hotels in the area. The room are accessible from the outside, which I don't particularly like. Breakfast was terrible, not much selection, and the fresh fruit was not so fresh. Hotel is old and so are all of the amenities, some things should be updated like the room heater.
"BEDS"
BOOKED A ROOM WITH 2 QUEEN BEDS AS STATED ONLINE. GOT TO HOTEL AND LEARNED THEY DONT EVEN HAVE QUEEN-ONLY FULL. INCONVENIENT/FALSE ADVERTISING!
3 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
April
"Last minute trip"
Smallest room i have ever been in. Breakfast was sub-par. Front desk very slow to respond and twice i waited in an empty lobby while they were away. Will not be staying here again.
4 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Irene
"Great hotel stay."
Stayed for 2 days to visit family. The room was clean and well stocked with towels, soap, etc. The only problem with the room were the two beds were full size, not queen, which surprised me. The beds were clean but a little too soft for me. The complimentary breakfast was good; and the staff were very polite and helpful. The price of the room was also very affordable. I would definitely stay here again next time I come to town.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Denise
"Somewhat Disappointing"
The room I had was adequate. The sheets and towels are showing wear, tear, and, in the bedding's part, some permanent staining. The thermostat could not be set on a specific temperature; hence, I had to adjust it down in the middle of the night. I just think it is now time for the hotel to invest some money in upgrading the rooms' bedding and towels. On the positive side, the breakfast buffet was great!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Nice common area with pool. The rooms are small but have been somewhat updated. Only complaint is that the non - smoking room, smelled of smoke.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Save the Handicap room for those who request it."
We stay at this particular Best Western often and are usually satisfied. However this time, they gave is a handicapped room. Although I can see where it could be helpful to a wheel chair person, it was quite inconvenient to us. The bathroom was quite large but there was just a sink, no counter for cosmetics, towels, soap, etc. We had to use the floor for everything! Not fun.,,.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
Room was non-smoking but apparently someone had smoked in there before...very bad smell. Staff was pleasant. Continental breakfast was good. Room was always cleaned. I probably would not stay here again, though... Facilities need to be upgraded a wee bit.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Decent Hotel"
This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel. I had requested a first floor room when booking but had to request it again on site as the front desk said they didn't get that request. Also, the front desk lady did not smile once the entire time she checked me in. Actually the housekeeping lady did more to make me feel welcome as she greeted me upon entrance in and smiled (she was actually off work, waiting on her ride). The room was nice, clean and quiet. It was a bit noisy during waking hours as you can hear people walking by but it quieted down for the evening.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
CT
Room was ok, but beds old and uncomfortable. Asked when last time changed matress's and respond was 3 years ago, Big sag in matress.
6 night trip Sep 21, 2014
riley
Danny was very friendly & helpful . There was another 3/11 female employee that was also helpful . The employees I had contact with durring the day & on the phone prior to my stay we're less helpful
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Overall it was wonderful place to stay
3 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Ronda
"BEDS WERE EXCELLENT AND PLACE WAS CLEAN."
ONLY BAD EXPERIENCE WAS THE HOTEL STAFF THEY ACTED LIKED WE WERE A BOTHER. CHECK- IN LADIES ATTITUDE WAS NOT ACCEPTABLE. AND THE NIGHT KID DID NOT WANT TO MAKE COFFEE IN THE LOUNGE AREA, OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS A NICE PLACE TO STAY.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
ED
"No waffles =["
Clean rooms. At first the ac wasn't working well, but they sent someone to fix it right away. I was there almost a week but only had waffles once. =[
6 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Porsche
"No elevator"
We did not know they had no elevator for rooms on the 2nd floor. They did change us to 1st floor....overlooking the parking lot and with king bed instead of 2 doubles. Disappointing.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Friendly and helpful staff."
This hotel is older, and shows some wear. It is, however, clean, quiet, and the staff were very helpful and friendly. When I checked in, the front desk saw that I am older and without my asking changed my room to a ground floor. I had forgotten my phone charger and asked when checking in if they had an extra one. By the time I got to my room, a gentleman was waiting for me with a charger. He refused a tip, saying that he was just glad they had the right kind of charger. The outdoor pool area is very attractive and well kept.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Good Experience"
I found everything to be in excellent order...that is the accommodations and the staff who were always polite and helpful. Once you got the hang of it, I-94 was very accessible as were the surrounding restaurants.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014