All hotels in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
101 Island Hwy, Victoria, BC, V9B1E8, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Old weary hotel."
Booked this hotel online and will never do this again for Canada because each time I have done this in Canada we get the worst rooms --- the ones that are difficult to fill. The only good thing about the hotel was that the front desk clerk upgraded us for free because I told her the above; she was amazing! The sad news is that the hotel room itself had a lot to be desired … old tired dark room.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"good for a short stay"
suitable as a bed while visiting Victoria sights,
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
richard
It is a great option for the cost. I definitely recommend it.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
oscar
"Best deal in town."
Under 100$ taxes incl. Nobody can best that. Clean, quiet, safe, friendly.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"August 31 2014 room 222"
The room smell really bad and the air condition it's not working no fridge in the room but the breakfast it's really good
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Nickos
"Great Surprise! Nice location, clean rooms!"
Nice location, close to all must attactions, Nice clean rooms, breakfast & services!
3 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Hitesh
"not fancy but a great motel"
The motel is right on the Gorge Waterway so a great quiet location. The room was a good size, clean, a good little kitchen and comfy beds. The price was good, especially as it included breakfast. I'd definitely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"nice hotel"
Hotel adéquat , confortable , chambre spacieuse, lits confortables, bon déjeuner
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
daniel
"great motel"
a great place to stay, I think, especially for families with children - a pool that never seemed to be very busy and breakfast was included. It was also very reasonable.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Lovely pool"
The staff were great! The room needs updating. The wall air conditioner was noisy. Not sure if it was the air conditioner or the walls but the room smelled "old". The complimentary breakfast was good and helped to make the stay more affordable. The pool was lovely and clean. With it being in Victoria it would have been more inviting if there were flower boxes around. Seemed strange to be so bare of floral. The staff were very friendly and helpful with making our stay comfortable.
2 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Great, clean reasonably priced hotel. The only reason I didn't give it full 5's was because they so kindly upgraded us to a suite when they heard it was ourhoneymoon but failed to mention that there was no a/c in suites. Even though they provided fans it was 32 degrees and too hot for a deep sleep. Otherwise price, cleanliness and staff were awesome.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
krista
"Nice Setting"
The rooms, though older in style, were spacious and clean. Our only complaint was that the walls were quite thin. The desk staff was very friendly, professional and helpful. It was in a lovely neighbourhood with a great park for walking and a tidal inlet for waterfront. The breakfast was moderate and had a spacious eating area, including an outdoor patio overlooking the water.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
"Nice hotel close to a very nice park."
We enjoyed very well in our stay. Completely satisfied.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Rose
"It's an ordinary hotel"
I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights with my family with 2 kids. After booking a room with full kitchen in this hotel by Expedia I called the hotel to confirm the room has a kitchen and a microwave. However, after my arrival I found the microwave was missing so I went to the reception to ask for it. The girl at the front desk was VERY rude and said microwave is not provided in a standard room and they cannot help. I had no choice other than continuing to stay there for 3 nights because I did not want to lose my money.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
SP
"Just okay"
Room needs updating and air conditioner was very loud. It was an okay place for one night - room itself was big.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
MM
"Decent stay for a weekend"
Stayed here over the August long weekend. Room was clean but carpet is showing its age. Good complimentary breakfast and a clean pool made it an excellent stay with the kids.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Adam
"Good for one night"
Quick stay as we were on our way to Tofino. Room was good, pool was good. Location was ok.
Travis
"OK"
It was ok for what we were looking for (a cheap overnight stay in a good location for our purposes - easy to get back to the highway for the ferry).
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
This hotel has wonderful staff, a great pool, decent breakfast with nice outdoor patio tables. I will definately stay here again
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Teresa
"not the best place"
closet door was broken, never got fixed during our stay. We needed to remind the front desk about 6 times that we needed a cot. After being gone all day, we came back in the late afternoon to find that our room still had not been cleaned.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
It was okay, we booked it for 2 nights. The first night the suite that was assigned for us was not to our satisfaction;no black out curtains, there was an old smell and to top it off the toilet seat came off. On positive note, I ask for a different room the next day and they accommodate us and it was a better room. Recommendation, they do need to upgrade especially the landing and the hallways.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Aida
"Alright hotel"
Stayed here for two nights. It was an alright experience. There was water in our coffee jug. Why? No fridge and TVs can definitely be upgraded. On a plus note, the breakfast selection was good.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"One day Victoria visit"
The receptionist received us very well. She is very friendly and cooperative. We have a 8 month old baby and she arranged for playpen and she is available all the time for our requests.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Ravi
"Band trip"
We stayed at the Econo Lodge in Victoria and were pretty happy with our stay. It was quiet, close to where we needed to go, and the rooms were comfortable and clean. Well worth the money.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"a bit far from city centre...but great service!"
I would definitely stay there again! It was a bit far from sites but was close to buses and the service was great!
3 night trip May 17, 2014
G
"fantastic"
I was impressed. Nice personable people. Clean and comfy. Breakfast was yummy and the view was breathtakingly beautiful!
2 night trip May 17, 2014
Rissa
"Highly recommended"
Good transportation and the room is very very clean. Highly recommended.
2 night romance trip May 17, 2014
Xiang
"Business training trip"
Location was perfect for my course. Only 5 km to downtown. Close to all one needs for a short stay. Public transit across the street if needed. Hotel is basic but serves well. Breakfast is nice include, but for 3 days maybe cause they never change anything.
5 night business trip May 4, 2014
Perry
"Close to where we spent most of our time"
Hotel was nice enough and staff were prompt and friendly. Our room had a fair size sticky black stain like tar between the two beds and the carpet in general was old and beaten up but otherwise was nice.
4 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"very nice hotel close to beach and downtown"
i was very mice hotel and staff was very good and helpful
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
abdullah
Great room for the affordable price.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
"smells old"
very smelly rooms, was't sure if I like to take shower there. It took some time to warm up the room. Everything is outdated. They were giving us vouchers to have breakfast...???? Breakfast was Ok. In the morning they did't have internet.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
A.S
"Very nice hotel close to our meetings"
I loved the room a bit noisy road trafic and doors slamming very early in the morning
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Just what we needed"
For a quick stopover, was good. Close to things, clean, good service...for a very reasonable price. It's quite a large motel, would probably be great for sports teams! Free parking and breakfast was a plus.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2014
Tracey
"Convenient location to downtown Victoria"
Front desk service efficient and helpful. She took great care with a senior customer who required explicit information and I saw her to be very helpful and patient. The continental breakfast was nice and in a pleasant and spacious room.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2013
Bonnie C.
"good overnight choice"
good clean hotel, major adjacent construction was not much of an issue.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
"Economy hotel close to our relatives"
Second time we have stayed here. It is close to our relatives with easy access to downtown, malls etc. Hotel has a continental breakfast which is good and much appreciated.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Janice
Nice hotel, a bit dated though. Good stay, although there was bridge construction next door.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Ben
Enjoyed having suite w/ stove and fridge etc. for modest price and breakfast was sufficient . Only adverse remarks was that air conditioner, could not do the job.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2013
G.
"Good deal. Reasonable rates, older hotel but OK"
We stayed for 3 nights in Sept 2013, travelling with 2 children. Good location to visit Victoria, provided you have wheels. It's an older hotel, perhaps built around the 1970s, and it's a little shabby around the edges. Our room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the bedding was fresh. The manager was friendly, and assisted by bringing us an extra chair within 5 minutes of our request. The room wifi worked well. The breakfast room offered coffee and tea 24/7, with food from 07:00 to 10:00. The food selection was better than usual (boiled eggs, cereals, toast, waffles, fruit, muffins). Plenty of parking on-site. There is an outdoor heated pool - older but clean, very private.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
"nice lodge"
I had a really good impression of the hotel. Even though you could tell that the lodge showing its age it was clean, and well maintained. The continental breakfast was good, swell as the location. I liked the quietness, and enjoyed my stay at rant lodge. I would definitely recommend that hotel, because it fits a low budget of anyone, who is not willing to pay more than 100 dollars a night. I would book that hotel anytime again.
2 night family trip Sep 14, 2013
Andy
"I like Econolodge"
Good value, clean room, and helpful staff. Nearby bridge construction is taking place during the weekday, but not a problem at night or weekends.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
The hotel was good value for the money which suited our budget. The staff were friendly and engaging. Only improvement ..... Updated television sets. The reception was rather blurry.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Sleepless in Victoria"
Stayed two nights, slept one. Bed was hard, traffic was heaviest at roughly 3-4 am. Lots of emergency vehicles ripping by. Got a new coffee bag Sunday, but no cream.
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
Drew
"Location convenient to areas in Greater Victoria"
Met all expectations, the clerk on duty at check in was new however the Manager on duty was close by making sure everything ran smoothly
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Don
"Another great stay"
Another great stay at the Econo Lodge. There was road construction at the main entrance but everything was well marked so no problem. Went to the pool this time and the kids had great fun. Breakfast was good. Will definitely be back.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Did not like the stay"
The rooms were really run down the beds were uncomfortable and I found hair on the bed sheets, there were empty shampoo and conditioner bottles left in the corner of the tub...makes me wonder if they even cleaned the room before we checked in. The rooms were all connected and you can hear any sound coming from the other room. I regret booking this hotel and should have paid and extra 20-30$ a night for a much better hotel! Stayed the one night and checked out the next morning...
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"Nice Place"
At the moment the Hotel is a bit hard to get to due to road construction. Other than that (temporary) problem it was a nice, clean place with friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Tony
"Convenient location near family member"
Very short stay but perfect location for our needs.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
"Pretty much what I expected"
The room was pretty much what I had expected for the price. A bit worn but clean. The continental breakfast wasn't the greatest but enough variety to keep my kids happy. The location has an issue since it's next door to a bridge being rebuilt. Over the weekend, there wasn't an issue but during the week, it gets noisy.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013