All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
4140 Roosevelt Way Ne, Seattle, WA, 98105, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Overpriced hotel"
Good stay. The room was overpriced and felt like a remodeled motel. Not sure I'll stay here again. The staff was friendly but still not worth the price.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Lori
"Great location, great service, funky beds"
We stayed for one night before the Seattle to Portland bike ride. The hotel staff were very helpful with recommendations for nearby restaurants and services. The set up breakfast at 4:30 a.m. to accommodate all of the early cyclists. My only complaint is that the AC in the room didn't work, and the funky European duvets were a little weird.
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"University Inn"
Quick trip to University of Washington. The neighborhood is grungy and it's an old property that has been upgraded but cheaply upgraded. The sink stopper would not function-it was stuck closed, but maintenance fixed it. In room coffee is a Keurig-terrible wasteful system. The staff was very nice.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Floyd
Great location in U district! Love the duvet covers...very luxurious!
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"4th of July, 2 couples."
Booked an overnight for two couples. Walked to Gasworks park and watched the 4th of July fireworks. Beds were plush and comfy, the angled windows were really cool for people-watching. Staff was real friendly and helpful. You can use your room key while it is still in your wallet. Very nice place, I would stay again. Only possible issue is parking.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
"Very enjoyable stay."
This is one of a number of older Seattle hotels that Pineapple has renovated European style (smaller but thoroughly modern rooms, European style bathrooms, nice amenities in the central lobby). Real pleasure to stay in and free bike loans. I spent most of a day on one of their beach cruisers riding around the University District catching up with old friends. Highly recommended, as is the Watertown just up Roosevelt a block and also run by Pineapple (I have stayed there too).
3 night business trip Jul 4, 2015
Benjamin
"Quaint neighborhood"
Hotel was clean and comfortable with nice amenities. There was a great restaurant right next door and the neighborhood is very quaint. We didn't have time to utilize it, but they offer bikes for use at no charge. Great way to get around since parking can be hard to find.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Great stay in Seattle"
We came to see the university, and had a very pleasant stay. Staff was responsive to every request and question.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"To Each His/Her Own"
Room, while clean, was very small. The duvet cover provided was difficult to arrange on the bed despite the instructions provided. On the plus side, the staff was very friendly and free parking is a plus. Other than Ivar's, we found the restaurant selection in the neighborhood to be lacking so would not stay here again.
4 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Good stay -- but not if you have a car!"
Hotel itself is excellent, from friendly staff to comfy rooms. Location is a bit wanting, and the parking is a completely disaster. I had to crawl into my car from the passenger side as staff did little to sort out who was parking illegally in that already terrible lot. If you are not driving, this is a good place (but not much in walking distance). If you got a car, go somewhere else...or expect an unpleasant surprise!
1 night trip Jun 4, 2015
"The place to stay in the U District - Seattle"
The University Inn is my favorite hotel in the University district. It is very nice, very clean, and close to the University and the U District shopping. If they offered a better breakfast, it would be 5*****!
2 night business trip May 31, 2015
Brenda
"The coolest hotel in the University area."
Beautiful hotel, comfortable & very well located. Love the robes & Keurig in our room. The touch screen in the lobby made it easy to locate info & places to go. Free parking & free shuttle to downtown was a nice extra.
6 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Good choice"
Really nice. Great customer service.
2 night business trip May 30, 2015
Tasha
"Convenient overnight"
The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The overall space was a little snug, and the only microwave available was in the lobby. The included soaps, shampoos and lotions in the dispensers were good quality and convenient to use and there was a decent hairdryer. Best of all, the free shuttle to downtown was a convenient feature combined with the free parking. Well worth the price.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Victoria
"SCV Review"
wonderful time. staff is great
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Lucy
Excellent staff. Extremely accommodating. Cleanest room I've ever stayed in. College neighborhood. "Naked Bedding" took a little getting used to. Nice hotel. Good location.
4 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Jill
"Close to the U"
Pleasant room. Shower did not work. Noise from street quiet with window closed
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"I will stay next time if there is a deal."
Room is clean and bad is pretty comfortable. They should have a shuttle schedule placed at front desk to let guests sign.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
"Nice hotel close to U or Washington."
Nice location close to the U of Washington and lake. Staff was very friendly and very helpful in providing directions to us.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Duane
"the Pineapple experience"
I took my son to visit the University of Washington and we stayed at the Pineapple. We were blown away by the uniqueness and decor as well as the staff and cleanliness of the hotel. The location was perfect for visiting the University. I've stayed at more expensive hotels and resorts and none were as comfortable as the Pineapple. Even though my son is not going to UW, I am looking for excuses to return to this hotel!
2 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Lorraine A
"Great Stay if visiting the University"
We stayed here when my daughter visited U of Washington. Great location near the university, clean rooms, staff were pleasant and efficient. We would stay again if in the area.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Highly recommend."
Our stay was delightful. The staff was very friendly and professional. Excellent location that met all of our needs. Very easy access to downtown. Would stay here again.
3 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"University of Washington student tour visit."
We chose the hotel for it great proximity to University of Washington and walking distance to the U District which was very helpful for our visit. The hotel was quiet, clean and the staff was friendly. The continental breakfast was perfect for our needs. The only disappointedment was the pictures of the hotel rooms that we say online when we booked the room were not like our room. The pictures showed a room with double sinks, a microwave and mini fridge. The room was fine and we didnt miss those amenities but it was a little misleading, They should show pictures of all the types of rooms available not just their best. I would stay there again in the future and would recommend it to friends.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
Marilyn
"Convenience near the U"
Nice amenities (robe, slippers, Kuerig) and close to The Ave for great food choices, close to the University for on-campus visits. Free, off-street parking. This property is a good deal all the way around!
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
Neal
"University Inn"
The room was very small but clean. The duvet comforters were way too warm and the air conditioning didn't work well enough to cool down the room. They didn't have any other bedding in the room to provide a light cover. The employees that we met were very nice and helpful.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Kathleen
"nice"
Hotel is nice. You need to specify though if you want a tub in the bathroom, only some rooms have them.
3 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"Great hotel close to campus."
Courteous and attentive staff, clean rooms with lots of amenities. Love the umbrella in the closet.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Sibs
"Comfortable reasonable price close to UW"
Very good all around for our needs, visiting our son whom is a student at UW.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"great stay for a UW visit"
Stayed overnight for a college visit, easy walking distance to University of Washington and "the Ave" where we had dinner. The free shuttle service to downtown was excellent and on time. The room was pretty spacious with a refrigerator, the beds were very comfortable, I loved the individual duvet idea. Breakfast was good, it had the basics, I've seen better and I've seen worse. The front desk staff was very helpful in arranging the shuttle and a ride to the airport for us. If my son ends up enrolling at UW I would stay here again!
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
kathryn
"Absolutely enjoyable stay."
As traveling musicians, we stay in a lot of hotels. We were in town for the Northwest Guitar festival (Cornish hosted this year), and chose the U district as a place to stay nearby. We've stayed at this hotel prior to it joining the pineapple hospitality group, and I must say, though it was a generally decent place to stay before, the upgrade in quality -across the board- is significant. From the staff, to the aesthetics, to the bedding; thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Keleren
We were so impressed even a complimentary breakfast, bedding was lovely
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
FLP
"So comfy!!"
The beds were soft The room was AWESOME!!!!! The view was ok. Slept wonderful
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Rob
"Great spot for visiting Colleges."
Convenient location to visit many colleges in the area. Very comfortable, and clean. Parking was free but a bit tight, still nice to have right on site. We will stay again when in the area.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Nice, moderate hotel in great location"
It's a little overpriced, but in line with the other options in the area. The duvets are washed between guests and the rooms are clean as a whistle. The continental breakfast is just as expected.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Sue
Will stay in this place again if in Seattle. Very close to UW and lots of places to grab your food on University Ave.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
L
Ok hotel in a undesirable location. Not a lot of parking available .
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Ali
overall, very good. i was pleased with the location and the staff.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Bad experience"
Everything was good till my car window was busted out in their parking area. There is no security or cameras so I do not recommend staying here for the price of a night, because of their lack of security.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
This hotel is conveniently located close to University of Washington. I made my reservation based on the fact that they had a free shuttle service to the University. There were events at the university all week and because of the weather, I wanted to be prepared. When I tried to make a reservation for the shuttle, I was told they were completely booked up. They run their shared van (with another hotel) once an hour on a prescribed route. I guess they only have one van. It was inconvenient but at least the weather cooperated. Other than that, I had a good experience at the hotel with the nice cozy duvets they provided and the continental breakfast they provided. They hotel was clean and the staff was nice.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Kimmie
Lovely small room. Helpful staff. The complimentary breakfast was very good too.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"poor"
room was same room as 4 years ago, directly across from elevator (noisy) - expect to get it if you book through Expedia- bathroom is tiny - no sheets, duvets instead that you arrange - they were not clean - no fridge in standard room - street below is VERY noisy, particularly in morning - will not be back - breakfast buffet is usual melange of unhealthy food
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Extremely disappointing based on price"
I had a very sub-par experience at best with this place It cost about $50-$75 too much from what we spent. We got into the hotel and found some popcorn and almonds (half eaten) on the floor. The couches had multiple stains on them, the floor had obvious pet stains from previous people that had stayed there. It was also interesting the way that the bedding was put in place. There were two small down blankets for two people with a queen bed. This didn't make a lot of sense, but I guess that's what you get with "pineapple hospitality." I don't know, I was really let down compared to what I had read on Expedia and Trip Adviser. The wi-fi was extremely slow (as most hotels are), so this was basically useless to use. Also, our pet friendly room cost $20/night and had no place other than some dirt for our dog to do her business in. They toted a park about two blocks down for that. Gimme a break University Inn... you may as well not accept pets. Hopefully your experience was better than mine.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Brad
"Close to U"
Great for quick trip like school visit, interview, etc.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
SF
Nice basic hotel, great location close to UW campus. Clean, decent parking.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Great place - pack an alarm"
It's clean, pleasant and has loaner bikes. The location is excellent. The only flaw was the lack of a wake-up call.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Our Pineapple Experience"
In town to visit friends and enjoy the Pompeii Exhibit. Wanted to stay in the University District to be close to our friends. Location worked well for us. The "individual duvet" bedding was not enjoyed. Apparently it a is relatively new way of setting up the beds - but they need to go back to regular bedding. Staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast bar had a nice selection. Nothing fancy, but nice and kept well stocked. Overall we rate our stay at 4 - 4+.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Teri
"Super friendly hotel, great location!"
The room and hotel were very nice. The room seemed to be a little more spacious than usual for a hotel room. Staff were super friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that the beds are furnished with two down comforters and no sheets or blankets. I got really hot, but would have still liked a sheet. That said, I didn't call the front desk to see if I could get one either! :) So overall, a great hotel and would definitely stay here again! Very quiet too!
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Cindy
"Wonderful hotel- hope they lose the bed comforter."
Everything was great. The only issue was the comforter on the bed. You're only given a single big duvet, no sheet, no blanket. So if you get too warm you either sleep without any cover or sweat under the comforter. Other than that I was happy with the hotel.
4 night trip Mar 19, 2015
Frances
"Oasis for students"
Very California like design with a kidney shaped pool right under your balcony. Matresses all new.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
We booked this very last minute and still managed to get a good rate. Not far from Freemont and U of WA which is where we spent a lot of our time this trip. The beds were comfortable, the towels were soft, and the water pressure was good. My only complaints were that the parking is a bit tight and the work-out facilities are located off site.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015