All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
4140 Roosevelt Way Ne, Seattle, WA, 98105, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Hotel. Stupid comfy blankets"
I travel a lot for business and this was such a great treat. I had a long cross country flight and was exhausted by the time I got there. Every staff member was on top of their game from checking in or breakfast service. The room was clean and I had a view of the city and river. They definitely get the details right. I wish I would have had more time in the room! The blankets are beyond comfy. I'm trying to figure out how to order them. The room was nice with small touches that I really appreciated like a stuff dog on the bed. It was so hard leaving my puppy I really appreciate that. Being a women with long hair I really loved the dispenser for shampoo/ conditioner I could use as much as I needed and I didn't have to but the cap off because my hands were wet. There was a keurig which was nice and water bottles. I'm always so dehydrated after flying so I greatly appreciated it. The location is nice within walking distance of univ Washington which I was visiting. There nice stuff around too. I'm a young women I felt comfortable walking around with no issue.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2016
Carolyn
Do to health issues & living an hour away (not counting traffic) & the Inn being close to UWMC, I'm sure I'll need to stay in the future. It was comfortable & friendly. Thank you to the staff.
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2016
"Best hotel from which to launch a college career"
Dropped child in college
4 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
"A Room at the Top in Seattle"
Concierge was very available and helpful. The desk staff was attentive and friendly. The continental breakfast was adequate and in a clean, quiet and convenient location. The location was convenient to the downtown area and the university district.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Robert a
"Seattle after Christmas 2015"
This was the second time I've stayed at this hotel and it is a good value for our 3 night stay. The parking has been free and there were always parking spots, but they are going to charge $10/night to park in the lot. When the hotel is full, I could see where the lot may run out of room. Our only so so thing was the down duvets that they put on the bed were extremely hot to sleep with, but I bet they could change the bedding upon request to more typical linens.
3 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
"Nice staff. Disappointing policy."
Initially I was in a very small uncomfortable room in older wing. I moved to a much better one in newer part. The staff were friendly and helpful. We had understood that the shuttle could take me for medical appointments is arranged in advance. Upon arrival I was told no. Only for shopping and sightseeing. The van sat in driveway most of the time. We felt we'd been misled.
10 night trip Dec 9, 2015
"Weekend visit"
Very nice comfortable room with some pleasant amenities e.g slippers, bathrobe, and good coffee. The folks and the desk were very good and helpful.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Mason
"Awesome"
I wasn't sure when I booked the hotel, but when we arrived and was greeted by the front desk stuff and the office look really give me the peace of mind that I made a good choice. When we walked in our room I was very impressed as well. Our trip purpose was only because my daughter checking out the UW and if she gets excepted this is the Hotel I will stay for so future and I will recommend this to any one of my friend and family.
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
Fahima
"Quick Trip"
Very comfortable room, loved the provided robes, coffee was really good for a 24 hr hotel coffee, only complimentary breakfast was a little lackluster
2 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
"great stay in Seahawk land!"
They supply so much including robes, umbrellas, bikes, breakfast, local shuttle bus and more! Unusual bed comforters, but boring ones if you request. Very clean, convenient and the service was over the top!!
3 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
anita
"Nice room and good rate"
It was nice and they let me have an early checkin. However they wouldn't confirm the early checkin untilnineasnonsite
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
Louis
"Excellent hotel stay!! 10+++"
Extremely friendly and accommodating staff!! Stayed three nights and there was not one staff member who didn't go out of their way to be friendly and helpful!! Very comfy beds, very clean, lots of free services(unusual!)very quiet hotel!! I would give it an even higher rating if I could! Superb! Needs to be rated a 5 star hotel overall! They really go above and beyond! I would stay here again and look forward to it!! They could have charged a lot more! Don't let the low price fool you into thinking its a dive!
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2015
Second time at this hotel. Very good value for location. We especially liked the individual duvets on the bed.
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2015
Alex
The hotel was great, nice price for the quality in Seattle.
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
"Overall, A Nice Hotel"
A kind of eclectic property, nice, the bedding a different than most hotels, you choose how to use the two comforters folded on your bed but it's interesting. Staff seemed pleasant and helpful. Located close to U if Washington where I was a guest speaker so that was helpful. The parking lot is not always capable of holding all guests cars especially if you arrive after 10 pm which I did. I had to drive a few blocks their sister hotel to park and then walk back to the University Inn. Overall, a nice hotel.
3 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
James E
"Interview in Seattle"
This was a great hotel. My wife and I were here for interviews at the University of Washington. The hotel was in great proximity to the university and hospitals. The price was great for the amenities. I enjoyed our stay and would come back again.
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2015
Joshua
Great close to work wish I could afford to stay more often
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
"Good weekend in Seattle"
Long weekend in the U district visiting family. Hotel was a good value for the price. Like many reviewers we didn't like the duvet. However the front desk clerk said we could request having regular bedding next time and the room would be made up that way. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful
3 night family trip Oct 29, 2015
"Comfortable"
Loved the bedding. Very comfortable. Quiet even though we were on a busy street. Breakfast could be better.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
"PAC-12 Sends Business to Local Hotels"
The PAC-12 inconveniently schedules games to maximize their TV profits. I do not blame the hotels for their good fortune. However, I do recommend the University Inn if you choose to stay overnight near Husky Stadium with its Alaska Airlines field and Charmin restrooms.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2015
Rooms are dated compared to Maxwell (another pineapple hotel). In my opinion this place is overpriced by at least $25.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
Christopher
Very small room. Breakfast area was packed too. I had to wait for 15 mins to get my toast done.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
"I will be back"
first time at this fine hotel was close to med center staff were great clean room nice stay
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
byron
"Great for the Budget Travel"
Nice and comfortable beds. Free continental breakfast a plus. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean. Bath robe, umbrella and slippers provided in the room were a nice surprise. Also they gave free bottles of water which is unexpected. All in all a very good place to stay for the $. Neighborhood is just a little sketchy but we drove out to other parts of the city daily, so it didn't matter much to us.
3 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
Stay was good except for cold shower.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
"Should have more stars - outstanding hotel!"
Outstanding hotel. Very surprised it showed as 2.5 stars. Should be much higher rating. Chairs and couches downstairs are beautiful. Jeremiah very efficient in check-in. Loved the bedding. Great room size. Showed up before restaurant reopened so parking not an issue. Would definitely stay again, although I might try their Watertown hotel up the block.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
"Impressed"
Very clean hotel that obviously cares about guests comfort. Staff was hit or miss (some great, some very young and unprofessional) but overall was a great place to stay. Was apprehensive about the place before we booked but very impressed at the cleanliness & comfort of the room. Would stay with their hotel group again.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
I enjoyed the three nights there as I was moving out of my home in Seattle and needed a place to temporarily stay.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2015
"pleasant surprise"
Went for a concert and short. Getaway very pleased.
2 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
Then only negative is the size of the parking spaces and lot. If I were driving a smart car, the spaces are perfect size. But for a crossover vehicle or even a mid size car, they are very small. Trivial. We really enjoyed our stay, the staff was very nice, and it was an incredibly convenient location. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Best place for pets"
Needed pet friendly hotel. Over the top with doggie bag of great stuff... Water, bowl, treats, even a map of grassy areas of where to walk your dog.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
JANIS
"Heavenly"
It's hard to think of anything we didn't like. When first pulling in on a weekday, we were a little concerned there would be limited spaces in the parking lot. After staying two nights, we didn't find that the case. A comfortable room with flexible shuttle services and good breakfast was all you could ask for at that price. We were impressed by staff and beds were luxurious. On the fourth floor, street side at least no noise to speak of entered our room. Even the fridge was quiet. I liked the complementary stuffed animal too.
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
Gail
"Peaceful place."
Just stayed one night but we were so comfortable. We did not want to leave. Our room was in front of the lighted university inn sign and with the blackout curtains we were not bothered by the light. Staff was very nice too.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
"Outstanding"
I love staying here. This is my fifth time in a year and the staff is fantastic. They are always warm and helpful. The hotel is clean and bed and bedding is wonderful. It is convenient to the University District and buses. They have on site free parking and a free van service as well. They have bikes to rent, an outdoor pool, great breakfast, and comfortable lobby. I highly recommend it.
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
Ellyn
"Would go back."
Very friendly & helpful staff. Clean comfortable room.
2 night romance trip Sep 29, 2015
"Great location close to UW"
I stayed here with my college freshman son for a UW football game. Free parking, free breakfast, free WiFi, adequate room space, very friendly and helpful staff. My only complaint is that the free parking is shared with the Portage Bay Cafe next door, so space is limited during open hours for the cafe.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
Craig
"good location"
Good location. Great having the Portage restaurant next door.
4 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Hotel in university district"
It was an okay place. It has a cafe that is open from. To 2:30 pm. Have to walk up towards the Deca (another hotel) to find any food.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Great location, nice room"
I really enjoyed my stay at University Inn. The location is great, it's in the city but the surrounding isn't crowded or noisy. Buses, restaurants and stores are within walking distance which is great especially when you don't have a rental car. They offered me a free upgrade to a king-size bed room when I checked in. The room was comfortable and well equipped. There are two separate sinks, one inside and one outside the bathroom so that there would be no hassle in the morning. I liked it that they provided bathrobes and umbrellas in the room. Their towels and bathrobes are very soft and comfortable. I will definitely choose University Inn for my next trip to Seattle and I will be happy to stay at other pineapple hospitality hotels.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2015
"First time in Seattle"
Small but OK room, really didn't spend much time in the room. Tight but acceptable parking a plus.
5 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
"So many places to choose where to eat"
I walked into the hotel not knowing what to expect. The hotel staff that checked us in was excellent. She answered our questions as well as showing my friend and I the guide of where to go to eat. The room was spacious and clean and I liked the pineapple sheets on the bed. For me, I liked the breakfast and being able to get different types of tea during the day. I was a little dismayed to have missed the pineapple cupcakes but I realize that 6:45pm is really last call for them and if you snooze, you lose.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
V
My husband and I couldn't afford to stay downtown, so we got a room at the University Inn Seattle - Pineapple Hospitality. The room was clean and comfortable. We checked in late and left early, so we didn't really take advantage of a lot of the amenities. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast before heading out. The shuttle driver was out the weekend we stayed, but an uber ride downtown was just $6.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"50s Kitsch Meets the 21st Century"
Kitschy 50s decor and music to match. Decent location if you're visiting the University of Washington medical center. Roos are on the small side, but comfortable and clean. Complimentary breakfast is spare. Parking can be a problem, as the lot is shared with a busy restaurant next door.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
"Nice but noisy"
Upgraded hotel... We had a room in the older part of the hotel and it was VERY noisy. You could hear all the noise, outside and inside. The rooms were well decorated but very small. Staff was very helpful.
1 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2015
CIndy
"hospitality plus!"
Staff went out of their way to be helpful, cheerful, and friendly! Comfortable room with fabulous pillow-top blankets and cozy robes; nice pool; walking distance to restaurants; easy to find from freeway; nice breakfast;
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
victoria
"Happy to stay at the University Inn!"
The moment we entered the property, we were greeted with a staff that was smiling and helpful. They were able to answer all of our questions about the local area. We did not even have to ask about the hotel amenities. They covered it all at check in. We were pleasantly surprised to see how clean everything was. We have stayed at another property not far away. It was more expensive and not nearly as nice. The location is great. You can walk to so many places. The shuttle service was another great bonus. Will stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2015
Laurie
It was a pleasurable stay - everything is in walking distance.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Expected better"
Customer service was great. The room was OK. There were viable patches and dirt on one of the walls. Walls were thin enough to hear the person in the next room talk on his phone at a regular volume.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Changing for the worse"
The hotel staff, at the front desk in particular, acted put out anytime we asked for something. I also think they've really cut back in the amenities. I've stayed at the U Inn for 20 years and was disappointed this time overall.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
It was a convenient location for accompanying my son to orientation at Udub. The staff was helpful and happy. The rooms were nice and comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015