All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
4140 Roosevelt Way Ne, Seattle, WA, 98105, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Just Ok"
The location of the hotel was good for sight seeing around Seattle and the University of W, but the area around the hotel was disgusting (dirty, trashy ...). However, that seemed to be Seattle in general.
2 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Raymie
"Loved it!"
We were very pleased with the hotel. We will definitely stay there again!
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"5 *"
Would stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Feb 17, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Nice place to stay.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Convenient to UW; friendly staff"
Clean, free parking, good rates, friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Very cute decor ;)"
loved the decor of the lobby and the rooms but the beds were a little too hard.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Meg
"Home Away from Home"
We love our little home away from home when visiting our UW student. Comfortable, convenient, great staff.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Cleanliness Impeccable!"
Fabulous hotel! We stayed for four days to visit my niece who is enrolled at UW. The staff was very kind and efficient. At check-in we notified them we would need a bed for our 13 month old and by the time we got to the room it was already there and set up, looked brand new with pristine linens. He was very comfortable and slept very well during our stay. We were especially impressed with the cleanliness of the room. Our 13 month old is immunologically compromised due to a heart defect so this was extremely important to us. Thank you very much University Inn! We will most definitely be returning.
4 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
Renee
"Great staff and convenient place for UW family"
Stayed 2 nights for UW sports event for my son. Walking distance to University district and many restaurants. Hotel staff was very kind and seemed sharp. Clean and newer seemed well kept and had enough free parking spaces. I would definitely stay there for next time again. Free breakfast was nice but wish they had more protein beside hard boiled eggs for kids. I would recommend to anyone!!
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Pleasant stay in the University District"
We stayed in a room in the newer wing. Very clean. Decent size room for a room in a downtown coastal city. The three of us were comfortable. Pretty good beds and the bedding was also pretty comfortable. We all slept well. Breakfast was included as was typical quality. Not disappointing. Free newspapers were around. Nice. On-site parking was included. A little tight at times. A very good deal around the U. Staff was very friendly, helpful and respectful. House keeping did a great job on the room everyday. Very pleased. This is not a Ritz by any sense, but we were not buying that experience. Our stay exceeded expectations.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great hotel close to UW"
This place was a bit hard for my gps to find but I am so glad we managed. It was walking distance to UW and all the things that come with a world class university- food, public transport ethane it's own Pinapple Express mini bus shuttle. The staff were great - very helpful and knowledgable and the price was good. They even gave you free bottles of water in the room- such a nice change from the standard! Cleaning staff were fab too. Breakfast included- great Seattle coffee. Recommend it highly.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
helen
"Location, Location, Location but breathless"
There was a very heavy odor in the hall. Chemical cover up irritated my breathing. Holding my breath was not what I had in mind. Other than that the room was ok, location is great. I will pay a bit more for a different hotel next time.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Judy
Clean, free coffee and breakfast, free parking, even seasonal pool. Close to UW campus. Great hotel will stay here again.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Ben
"Nice Hotel near UW."
We chose this hotel to be near our friends who live in Woodland Park area. Our check in was prompt and friendly smiles from the staff! Parking was never an issue but we were in Seattle "off season". The hotel has a complimentary free shuttle service to the University,Medical facilities,the University Village shopping mall,and to one location downtown(Westlake Center).We used the service from the downtown location back to the hotel. We waited until traffic cleared and only waited 10 min for the shuttle driver to arrive. Good experience with the University Inn.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
The Stache
It was conveniently located for us.Our daughter was at the U of W medical center.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
It worked out well for appointments at the UW Medical Center and was centrally located.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Convenient"
Desk staff helpful and personable. The engineer, Dave, did an outstanding job of maintenance around my hours.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Lewis
"Mini size rooms feel like a broom closet"
Rooms to small. Felt like we were staying in a broom closet. While convenient to UW I did think the mini-size rooms were worth the money
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice stay if you get a good price."
Great hotel and location for the price of $100 a night. Breakfast is a little skimpy if you're paying more and beds not as comfortable as other hotels in the area. Room was clean and pleasant.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
Catherine
"MLK weekend"
We were there for a conference, so not much time in the room. Bed and pillow a bit hard, but overall aesthetics were very accommodating. The staff was very helpful--even found me an iphone charger! So grateful!!! Thanks!
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice hotel with helpful staff"
I stayed two nights in two different rooms (since I changed my mind and stayed a second night). Both were very nicely furnished and decorated. They were clean and had excellent amenities, including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffee-maker, blow dryer, and convenient mounted dispensers for shampoo and soap. The location is in a nice quiet area a few miles from downtown. The hotel provides the free Pineapple Express bus to many places in town, and I took it down to Pike's Place Market. I left my car at the hotel and had a good time in downtown Seattle. Since I was going to be out late, I needed to take the bus back, and with clear instructions it was easy to get back to the hotel from the Westlake Station by public bus, which saved a lot of money over a taxi. Overall, a little expensive, but a very nice experience.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great hotel great price"
Hotel staff were very friendly and the hotel itself was clean and a comfortable home away from home.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Eva
"University Area"
The hotel is located near the university and within walking distance of a street full of a variety of restaurants. They offer a free shuttle to downtown Seattle, the zoo and a couple of other places. They also have free umbrellas and bikes for their guests. The complimentary breakfast does not include hot foods such as bacon, sausage and scrambled eggs, but the variety of foods are enough to make a hearty breakfast and if you stay several nights there are enough choices that you can have something different each morning. It is very clean and the staff if very informative and friendly. The only thing that is negative is that our room was on the small side.
4 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Rober
"Hotel close to the UWMC."
We stayed in a room with two queen beds. Room was very crowded. An incident arose when the door came open because it was not equipped with a door closer. Most if not all hotels have closers on the doors for the safety of the guests. This room was recently remodeled, but the door closer was missed.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Happy after 3 srays. I will come back."
This is the third time I have stayed at this hotel and I have been consistently satisfied with what I got. I do not expect much, a clean, comfortable, and, above all, quiet room. The only little problem that arose this time is that on the last 2 of my 5 mornings there, the fire alarm was triggered by the steam from the shower. Very odd, I thought! I talked to the receptionist who told me that they are aware of the problem. I presume they are looking for a solution.
5 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
simple room, comfortable, clean we've stayed here before & will return simple but good breakfast
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
mary
This is a great place to stay. They have a nice breakfast, free paper. We've actually stayed there 4 times now and will continue to stay there when we're in Seattle. It's affordable, allows pets, is close to UW, not far from Trader Joe's, a short bus ride downtown or to Ballard to see the Locks.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Clean and kind"
I arrived late in the evening and it was no problem accommodating a late check in. I had had a lot of travel woes and the front desk was very sympathetic and offered me a free room upgrade to try and make my day! The premium king room was spacious, clean and recently renovated.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Great hotel!"
The hotel was a nice location, the rooms were clean and up to date.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"University Inn"
Hotel is close to U-Village and easily accessible to many of City tourist attractions. Hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Superb customer service, convenient location..."
Stayed in U. Inn for one night during visiting UW. Friendly staff, very accommodated to our check in/out time. Convenient location - UW Shuttle stop literally just across street. Complimentary continental breakfast, bike rental, and parkng. Definitely will come again.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
"UW interview"
Excellent Hotel for my purposes. Clean room with hair dryer, iron, and good amount of space. Staff was friendly and helpful. Nice cafe next door. Directly across the street from a UW shuttle that goes to the UW medical and Harborview campuses beginning at 6:43 AM.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Enjoyable stay"
Very clean room. Enjoyed the complimentary cupcakes in the evenings and the free shuttle to downtown was a wonderful amenity! The parking included is in a private lot, which makes it very easy.
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Overall a pretty decent motel. The room was clean. There was a tear in one of the sheets..
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Too pricey"
Motel 6 style room for a very high end hotel price.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Had a great stay"
I had a great stay! Checking in & out was easy and smooth! Staff was great! Great location! When express lane is open you can shoot straight Seattle with no traffic!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Tony
"Not a pet friendly hotel"
This hotel is advertised as a "pet-friendly" hotel when it should be a pets are allowed hotel. We went with our two dogs (who we travel with quite a bit and have never had a problem with before), and ended up staying somewhere else the second night even when we couldn't get our money back (note: the hotel would have refunded us for the second night if we had booked through them but because we booked with hotels.com wouldn't). They put us in a room right across from the elevator and right next to the maids room. It was SOOOOO noisy. 30 minutes into dinner, we got a nasty call from the hotel saying that they had received a lot of complaints about our dogs and that they needed to be removed immediately. We left dinner and hurried back to the hotel only to be told they hadn't received any complaints by someone else and that they were fine. We went upstairs to check on the dogs and when the elevator opened we heard a dog in the room next to ours barking non-stop and no noise coming from our room. Thirty minutes later the cops showed up to the lobby for whatever reason (always a bad sign). We both got no sleep because it was noisy outside and inside the hotel. In the morning, we ate their VERY basic continental breakfast and left to go get another hotel. If you have pets and would like some quiet, I would stay somewhere else.
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"disappointed"
No refrigerator or microwave
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
joe
"Impressive staff, lovely common spaces."
We stayed one night -- wish it had been more. The staff were all exceptionally friendly and helpful. Nice breakfast in the morning, and free coffee and water all day. Pros: Nice lobby area -- my husband had to work remotely and stayed there happily all morning. Amazingly nice staff. We didn't use these, but there's a heated pool outside (closed in winter) and free bicycles. Cons: it can be tricky to get in and out of parking since it's right by the University bridge. About half the rooms have no real view except of the parking lot. Our room was supposedly a suite, but it was actually on the small side. It was cozy, though.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Emily
"Stayed near University to see friends"
Stayed in Seattle to see friends. Needed solid, pet-friendly place at reasonable price. Like hotel with breakfast included. This was a clean, friendly, convenient place to stay with very accommodating staff. Place was very clean and room big and had nice amenities including Keurig coffee machine and great linens. Very nice.
2 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
HARRY
Would stay here again. Family of three plus a dog. Clean, quiet, close to downtown and University Village Shopping. Well cared for with excellent staff and quant facilities. Breakfast was simple but what you would expect of a free meal.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Family of 3
"Nice hotel for the price"
Overall experience was pretty good. Staff were very helpful. Room was clean. One thing not so nice was the lowest fan setting generated too much noise.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Very satisfied!"
Free parking and breakfast was a big plus! Arrived early with a full day planned and they got us into a room and on our way. We were happy with our choice to stay here
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
J
"Good Location"
The room was fine. You could tell the furniture was worn, but decent for the price. Good location near the Medical Center. The Shuttle is ok to get to the medical center, but we were told 1.5 hr wait to get a pickup back to the hotel. Taxi fare is about $10 from the main medical center to the hotel. Breakfast is as you would expect, no frills but perfectly ok.
4 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
Tina
"shower handel."
Our family also stayed at the hotel had some trouble w/ the shower handel and the maintence man couldn't find the piece to repair. So the manager gave them a $25.00 coupon for their next stay.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Pineapple Express"
Great price for the location Free parking is a huge bonus in this area
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Geoff
"Great service, great place to stay!"
Room was clean, bathroom had a hairdryer that did not work, but otherwise had everything. There was an iron and ironing board which was great. TV had a lot of channels. The location is excellent, the university district is two blocks away. The shuttle express (19 dollars) will go to the airport, and picks you up from the hotel - pretty convenient. The people at the concierge are super nice.
3 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Helen
Great staff, good location, bathrooms are a little too tight.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"5 stars"
Staff was really friendly and accommodating. Free parking, free shuttle. It was great. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
Very clean and comfortable. Great value for the price. Parking can be a bit difficult if the hotel is full. We would stay again
Other trip Dec 20, 2014