All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
4140 Roosevelt Way Ne, Seattle, WA, 98105, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great spot for visiting Colleges."
Convenient location to visit many colleges in the area. Very comfortable, and clean. Parking was free but a bit tight, still nice to have right on site. We will stay again when in the area.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Nice, moderate hotel in great location"
It's a little overpriced, but in line with the other options in the area. The duvets are washed between guests and the rooms are clean as a whistle. The continental breakfast is just as expected.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Sue
Will stay in this place again if in Seattle. Very close to UW and lots of places to grab your food on University Ave.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
L
Ok hotel in a undesirable location. Not a lot of parking available .
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Ali
overall, very good. i was pleased with the location and the staff.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Bad experience"
Everything was good till my car window was busted out in their parking area. There is no security or cameras so I do not recommend staying here for the price of a night, because of their lack of security.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
This hotel is conveniently located close to University of Washington. I made my reservation based on the fact that they had a free shuttle service to the University. There were events at the university all week and because of the weather, I wanted to be prepared. When I tried to make a reservation for the shuttle, I was told they were completely booked up. They run their shared van (with another hotel) once an hour on a prescribed route. I guess they only have one van. It was inconvenient but at least the weather cooperated. Other than that, I had a good experience at the hotel with the nice cozy duvets they provided and the continental breakfast they provided. They hotel was clean and the staff was nice.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Kimmie
Lovely small room. Helpful staff. The complimentary breakfast was very good too.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"poor"
room was same room as 4 years ago, directly across from elevator (noisy) - expect to get it if you book through Expedia- bathroom is tiny - no sheets, duvets instead that you arrange - they were not clean - no fridge in standard room - street below is VERY noisy, particularly in morning - will not be back - breakfast buffet is usual melange of unhealthy food
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Extremely disappointing based on price"
I had a very sub-par experience at best with this place It cost about $50-$75 too much from what we spent. We got into the hotel and found some popcorn and almonds (half eaten) on the floor. The couches had multiple stains on them, the floor had obvious pet stains from previous people that had stayed there. It was also interesting the way that the bedding was put in place. There were two small down blankets for two people with a queen bed. This didn't make a lot of sense, but I guess that's what you get with "pineapple hospitality." I don't know, I was really let down compared to what I had read on Expedia and Trip Adviser. The wi-fi was extremely slow (as most hotels are), so this was basically useless to use. Also, our pet friendly room cost $20/night and had no place other than some dirt for our dog to do her business in. They toted a park about two blocks down for that. Gimme a break University Inn... you may as well not accept pets. Hopefully your experience was better than mine.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Brad
"Close to U"
Great for quick trip like school visit, interview, etc.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
SF
Nice basic hotel, great location close to UW campus. Clean, decent parking.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Great place - pack an alarm"
It's clean, pleasant and has loaner bikes. The location is excellent. The only flaw was the lack of a wake-up call.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Our Pineapple Experience"
In town to visit friends and enjoy the Pompeii Exhibit. Wanted to stay in the University District to be close to our friends. Location worked well for us. The "individual duvet" bedding was not enjoyed. Apparently it a is relatively new way of setting up the beds - but they need to go back to regular bedding. Staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast bar had a nice selection. Nothing fancy, but nice and kept well stocked. Overall we rate our stay at 4 - 4+.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Teri
"Super friendly hotel, great location!"
The room and hotel were very nice. The room seemed to be a little more spacious than usual for a hotel room. Staff were super friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that the beds are furnished with two down comforters and no sheets or blankets. I got really hot, but would have still liked a sheet. That said, I didn't call the front desk to see if I could get one either! :) So overall, a great hotel and would definitely stay here again! Very quiet too!
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Cindy
"Wonderful hotel- hope they lose the bed comforter."
Everything was great. The only issue was the comforter on the bed. You're only given a single big duvet, no sheet, no blanket. So if you get too warm you either sleep without any cover or sweat under the comforter. Other than that I was happy with the hotel.
4 night trip Mar 19, 2015
Frances
"Oasis for students"
Very California like design with a kidney shaped pool right under your balcony. Matresses all new.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
We booked this very last minute and still managed to get a good rate. Not far from Freemont and U of WA which is where we spent a lot of our time this trip. The beds were comfortable, the towels were soft, and the water pressure was good. My only complaints were that the parking is a bit tight and the work-out facilities are located off site.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Dawn
"Nice hotel near downtown Seattle"
Left noisy downtown hotel (sirens trucks street noise) for this close quiet and comfortable hotel. On site parking a plus
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Old Bridge Engr
"Convenient and Comfortable"
This hotel is 5 blocks from campus and has a complimentary shuttle for other nearby locations. We never heard the word "No" anytime a request was made of the front desk. Breakfast has healthy choices. This is a great hotel to accommodate student groups.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Travelin' mom
"Just Ok"
The location of the hotel was good for sight seeing around Seattle and the University of W, but the area around the hotel was disgusting (dirty, trashy ...). However, that seemed to be Seattle in general.
2 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Raymie
"Loved it!"
We were very pleased with the hotel. We will definitely stay there again!
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"5 *"
Would stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Feb 17, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Nice place to stay.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Convenient to UW; friendly staff"
Clean, free parking, good rates, friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Very cute decor ;)"
loved the decor of the lobby and the rooms but the beds were a little too hard.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Meg
"Home Away from Home"
We love our little home away from home when visiting our UW student. Comfortable, convenient, great staff.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Cleanliness Impeccable!"
Fabulous hotel! We stayed for four days to visit my niece who is enrolled at UW. The staff was very kind and efficient. At check-in we notified them we would need a bed for our 13 month old and by the time we got to the room it was already there and set up, looked brand new with pristine linens. He was very comfortable and slept very well during our stay. We were especially impressed with the cleanliness of the room. Our 13 month old is immunologically compromised due to a heart defect so this was extremely important to us. Thank you very much University Inn! We will most definitely be returning.
4 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
Renee
"Great staff and convenient place for UW family"
Stayed 2 nights for UW sports event for my son. Walking distance to University district and many restaurants. Hotel staff was very kind and seemed sharp. Clean and newer seemed well kept and had enough free parking spaces. I would definitely stay there for next time again. Free breakfast was nice but wish they had more protein beside hard boiled eggs for kids. I would recommend to anyone!!
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Pleasant stay in the University District"
We stayed in a room in the newer wing. Very clean. Decent size room for a room in a downtown coastal city. The three of us were comfortable. Pretty good beds and the bedding was also pretty comfortable. We all slept well. Breakfast was included as was typical quality. Not disappointing. Free newspapers were around. Nice. On-site parking was included. A little tight at times. A very good deal around the U. Staff was very friendly, helpful and respectful. House keeping did a great job on the room everyday. Very pleased. This is not a Ritz by any sense, but we were not buying that experience. Our stay exceeded expectations.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great hotel close to UW"
This place was a bit hard for my gps to find but I am so glad we managed. It was walking distance to UW and all the things that come with a world class university- food, public transport ethane it's own Pinapple Express mini bus shuttle. The staff were great - very helpful and knowledgable and the price was good. They even gave you free bottles of water in the room- such a nice change from the standard! Cleaning staff were fab too. Breakfast included- great Seattle coffee. Recommend it highly.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
helen
"Location, Location, Location but breathless"
There was a very heavy odor in the hall. Chemical cover up irritated my breathing. Holding my breath was not what I had in mind. Other than that the room was ok, location is great. I will pay a bit more for a different hotel next time.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Judy
Clean, free coffee and breakfast, free parking, even seasonal pool. Close to UW campus. Great hotel will stay here again.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Ben
"Nice Hotel near UW."
We chose this hotel to be near our friends who live in Woodland Park area. Our check in was prompt and friendly smiles from the staff! Parking was never an issue but we were in Seattle "off season". The hotel has a complimentary free shuttle service to the University,Medical facilities,the University Village shopping mall,and to one location downtown(Westlake Center).We used the service from the downtown location back to the hotel. We waited until traffic cleared and only waited 10 min for the shuttle driver to arrive. Good experience with the University Inn.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
The Stache
It was conveniently located for us.Our daughter was at the U of W medical center.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
It worked out well for appointments at the UW Medical Center and was centrally located.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Convenient"
Desk staff helpful and personable. The engineer, Dave, did an outstanding job of maintenance around my hours.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Lewis
"Mini size rooms feel like a broom closet"
Rooms to small. Felt like we were staying in a broom closet. While convenient to UW I did think the mini-size rooms were worth the money
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice stay if you get a good price."
Great hotel and location for the price of $100 a night. Breakfast is a little skimpy if you're paying more and beds not as comfortable as other hotels in the area. Room was clean and pleasant.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
Catherine
"MLK weekend"
We were there for a conference, so not much time in the room. Bed and pillow a bit hard, but overall aesthetics were very accommodating. The staff was very helpful--even found me an iphone charger! So grateful!!! Thanks!
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice hotel with helpful staff"
I stayed two nights in two different rooms (since I changed my mind and stayed a second night). Both were very nicely furnished and decorated. They were clean and had excellent amenities, including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffee-maker, blow dryer, and convenient mounted dispensers for shampoo and soap. The location is in a nice quiet area a few miles from downtown. The hotel provides the free Pineapple Express bus to many places in town, and I took it down to Pike's Place Market. I left my car at the hotel and had a good time in downtown Seattle. Since I was going to be out late, I needed to take the bus back, and with clear instructions it was easy to get back to the hotel from the Westlake Station by public bus, which saved a lot of money over a taxi. Overall, a little expensive, but a very nice experience.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great hotel great price"
Hotel staff were very friendly and the hotel itself was clean and a comfortable home away from home.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Eva
"University Area"
The hotel is located near the university and within walking distance of a street full of a variety of restaurants. They offer a free shuttle to downtown Seattle, the zoo and a couple of other places. They also have free umbrellas and bikes for their guests. The complimentary breakfast does not include hot foods such as bacon, sausage and scrambled eggs, but the variety of foods are enough to make a hearty breakfast and if you stay several nights there are enough choices that you can have something different each morning. It is very clean and the staff if very informative and friendly. The only thing that is negative is that our room was on the small side.
4 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Rober
"Hotel close to the UWMC."
We stayed in a room with two queen beds. Room was very crowded. An incident arose when the door came open because it was not equipped with a door closer. Most if not all hotels have closers on the doors for the safety of the guests. This room was recently remodeled, but the door closer was missed.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Happy after 3 srays. I will come back."
This is the third time I have stayed at this hotel and I have been consistently satisfied with what I got. I do not expect much, a clean, comfortable, and, above all, quiet room. The only little problem that arose this time is that on the last 2 of my 5 mornings there, the fire alarm was triggered by the steam from the shower. Very odd, I thought! I talked to the receptionist who told me that they are aware of the problem. I presume they are looking for a solution.
5 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
simple room, comfortable, clean we've stayed here before & will return simple but good breakfast
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
mary
This is a great place to stay. They have a nice breakfast, free paper. We've actually stayed there 4 times now and will continue to stay there when we're in Seattle. It's affordable, allows pets, is close to UW, not far from Trader Joe's, a short bus ride downtown or to Ballard to see the Locks.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Clean and kind"
I arrived late in the evening and it was no problem accommodating a late check in. I had had a lot of travel woes and the front desk was very sympathetic and offered me a free room upgrade to try and make my day! The premium king room was spacious, clean and recently renovated.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Great hotel!"
The hotel was a nice location, the rooms were clean and up to date.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"University Inn"
Hotel is close to U-Village and easily accessible to many of City tourist attractions. Hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015