All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America

• Wellness Area
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
    Ordinary pool
    Room is all right
Everything fine except a noisy fan in bathroom. Indoor pool was closed for repairs but should be open when I return next week.
2 night business trip Feb 28, 2016
"Perfect for a short stay."
Stayed at the hotel for an overnight visit. The hotel was clean, had friendly service, and was in a great location.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
"If all you need is a quick night's sleep..."
The "business center" did not have working wifi. There was a popcorn machine prominently displayed to offer free popcorn to guests, but it was not working. Breakfast was a little bit late...but when on a tight schedule, promptness is important.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2016
"Second Time Around"
This is the second time we stayed in this motel, and it was even better than the first time. We basically did a one night getaway with my wife, myself, and our lab. retriever. This time they put us right across from a side door which worked great for taking the dog out. We had a great experience and will come back again for sure.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2016
"The ice box"
Room had the heat off when we arrived and didnt warm up till around 4 am. Had to sleep in iur coats and were to cold to shower. The room itself was nice and pretty. Just very cold.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2016
Alycia
"Doped stay"
Tv and wifi were poor. Someone on floor wss smoking weed, making kids sick, and hotel did nothing about it.
1 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2016
"Clean, but slow"
I really like the hotel it was very comfortable atmosphere and the rooms were very clean, comforting and fashionable. The only issue I had was checking in. I checked in at 3:30 after driving for three hours, our room was not ready, when it was supposed to be ready at 3. The excuse was the night before the hotel was completely booked and they were understaffed. I came back at 4:15 like they said to and my room still wasn't ready so I had to wait another 15 minutes for them to give me a different room. When I went up to my room my keys were not activated so I had to lug my bags and my kids back downstairs to wait again to get my keys activated. Then we went swimming the pool area was very nice, but all I wanted to do was be in the hot tub, but couldn't because it was scalding hot! The staff turned the heat down a couple times, but it never cooled down. I would stay at this hotel again, because I understand things happen and it was a nice hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
"Pleasant stay"
We enjoyed our stay but found it a little difficult to control the heat in the room. It was always too hot or too cold. The staff was great to work with, and very accommodating.
3 night family trip Jan 4, 2016
Bruce
Room was clean but in need of bathroom update. Pillows were aweful.overall for the price,it was a nice stay
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
michelle
"Basic plus"
In laws stayed here and it was nice to visit. We didn't spend the night but the pool and hottub were great. They were clean and uncrowned at the time. I'm sure they get not so clean the more crowded as people are pigs lol. Room very small and bathroom unfortunate..no bathtub but it was fine. The room was clean and comfortable and all that mattered for a good sleep!
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Stay was awesome besides the fact that there were NO towels available for hours. Laundry not doing their job.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Shana
"not happy"
contacted front desk that our tv was not working properly, she said she would have to call her supervisor and no one contacted us. no offer to move us to another room,,, nothing. I called the customer relations Tuesday morning and complained, haven't heard back yet
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
jack
Everything was great staff was very helpful
4 night family trip Sep 22, 2015
"Customer Care is broken"
We stayed at this hotel twice over the weekend. The first time was a good experience. The gentlemen at the front desk was nice and so was everyone else. The room was clean. Only issue the first night was that we were right by the elevator. With the tile floors the sound echoed right into our room. Very loud. Also the toilet constantly has a noise. Our second experience was horrible. We were told that if there were rooms available we could check in early. We showed up 15 min to 3 and right away the two ladies at the front desk said we couldn't check in yet. That was how we were greeted. Then I told them that we were told if there were rooms ready we were told we could check in early. Before I could finish saying that they said that there were no rooms ready. Right at 3 those to ladies left and another person showed up. I went up to the counter and got checked in right away. Hard for me to believe that a bunch of rooms got cleaned in 15 min. We got to our room and it wasn't fully cleaned. There was a pizza box in the refrigerator and 2 of the pillows on the bed had long hair on them. Based on the 2nd experience I don't think my wife and I will ever stay at this hotel again. That will be a loss of business for you. We will be traveling back and forth from TX for the next 9 months and we will be needing a room every month for about 4 to 5 days. I guess we will look at going to another hotel now.
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"moving on the throne"
nice big bed room was small toilet seat was broken it moved around a lot
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Very Pleasant Stay"
When we walked in the staff was very pleasant and welcomed us with a smile. As one who is always in the public eye, the first thing I look for is how well the employees greet their customers. Your staff were on point every time with a smile when greeting anyone who walked in and walked out of the hotel. The rooms were very clean and beautiful. The indoor pool and hot tub was also lovely. Lastly, the hot breakfast was fantastic. We really enjoyed the variety of hot and cold food choices. I will definitely come back and stay at your hotel the next time I am in the area.
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Eileen
"Sleep Inn -- not!"
Property has gone downhill rapidly. Housekeeping is lacking. Returned to room at 3:30 and still not made up. Someone came, made beds, replaced towels and left. No vacuuming, no shower cleanup, nothing. Dirty before housekeeping, dirty after housekeeping.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"so-so"
Neighborhood made me a little nervous, sink was still dirty from previous occupant, cont. breakfast was crowded. I felt we paid too much for what we got, but it was OK.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Think we paid too much for this hotel. Hall carpet stained badly. Dog in room next door kept barking. Doors to room need restaining. Overall needs lots of upkeep.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
I would not stay there ever again. Staff was horrible.
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
Nice hotel to stay for business trip
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Hendarto
"Great hotel!"
Our stay overall was great! Our only complaint would be a strong smell in our room. You didn't notice it once you had been in the room awhile, but if you left when you came back the smell was overwhelming.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Jeffrey
Good place to stay for early flights out. Hot tub was a bit nasty.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Victoria
Was there for work did all I needed it to do
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
"A place to stay"
The hotel was decent the staff was not very helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Gena
"Owner"
Everything good except WIFI very hard to conduct business if you can not get on Internet. For that reason I will have to go somewhere else next time I'm in Geand Rapids.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
"The hotel was nice but we had no hot water"
When we went to dinner we were supposed to have dinner a salad and cookies for dessert no salad just entre it took him an hour to bring the cookies simple little things but they're noted otherwise it was a fabulous day
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Jan
"Room not ready and full of ants!"
We booked this hotel due to the value since we were traveling from out of town for a wedding . W wanted a place to change before the wedding and have a pool for the kids to play in. We stopped by the hotel early to see if early check in was possible. We were told by the indifferent desk clerk that was folding sheets on the front counter the rooms weren't ready but would be by 3. We ate downtown and arrived back at 3:45, we were checked in but told the rooms weren't ready. We explained that we had a 5:00 wedding that was a 30 minute drive away. They said we could put our stuff in the room and change and they'd clean the room later. The room was a total disaster and dirty from the previous quests. My wife and children had to change and get ready for the wedding in the hotel lobby bathroom. The room was cleaned when we returned from the wedding but there were ants all over in the bed. We complained to the manager in the morning but were told the room couldn't be refunded since it was booked through Expedia.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Great place to stay. The beds and pillows were super comfy. Breakfast was awesome. Only bad thing was that the room needed some cosmetic finishes to be completed. Otherwise, great.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"90th Milestone"
Everything was top notch for us. We were in town to celebrate my husband's 90th birthday with family living in Grand Rapids. The staff, particularly housekeeping, enhanced and joined in the milestone. They made us feel very welcome and comfortable.
4 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"Never again"
One before a flight
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
"The gal who came to clean our toom was a bit rude."
When asked at 10 AM to come back later she snapped, "I just told you I would come back later". I am hard of hearing and thie TV was running so didn't hear her.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Reg
We stayed here during the Holland Tulip Festival. The hotel was clean, staff was helpful and friendly and the room was very nice and quiet! The continental breakfast had lots of options and was delicious!!!
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Nice time"
Fun over night stay. Pool/hot tub area is small. But hot! They serve dinner during the weekdays, that was a nice surprise.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Kailey
"Room too small. Pool too/spa too small."
Kids enjoyed being able to swim. Just felt room was smaller than standard double rooms have stayed in.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Good comfort and good service"
I've come to stay here mostly because my dad always books his rooms at this hotel and I wanted guaranteed comfort and good service. Good place to stay I think!
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Review..."
The staff was great. Had a wonderful breakfast and dinner provided each day free of charge. The bed was so so but all in all it was a great option for the price.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Helpful staff"
We arrived late from the airport. The entire staff was great. Traveling with 2 toddlers I ended up with a lot of luggage that the shuttle drive and front desk agent we glad to help with without being asked to do so. Also from leaving my car there during my trip the battery die and the staff was more then happy to attempt to give me a jump.
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
Phillip
"short business.stay"
Good hotel for the price. Nice breakfast. Broken treadmill was the only disappointment.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Close to many restaurants and colleges."
Heat was impossible to control. Room was hot or cold.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Lake effect snow visit in Grand Rapids!"
The room was very clean and comfortable. It took awhile for the heat to catch up with the frigid temps outside but once it did it was warm and comfortable. My only suggestion would be to set the heat on a warm setting before the guest arrives. But all in all, a real nice stay and will book here again for future business trips.
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Gina
"Not what expected"
Had been lead to believe roll away would be available -- not the case. Had to sleep on floor. Cob webs and evidence of poor housekeeping. Rather mediocre breakfast.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
"Nice weekend"
Good room, especially for the price. Used fitness center, which was ok, pool and spa, nice. Breakfast was good. Staff was very pleasant and helpful.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Decent place to stay"
Hotel was in pretty good shape. Right in town, easy to find. Staff was friendly. Tiffany was especially helpful with a personal issue I had. Bed was not the most comfortable but overall it was a clean, decent place to stay.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Bernadette
"Amazed at the service and amenities for the price!"
I have to say... I was not expecting what we got for the price range. I was in the area for an interview and my wife and I were trying to find something cheap but decent. We ended up with cheap and 5-star treatment. The entire hotel was clean and the staff was above and beyond. The only con was that (humorously) the shampoo smelled oddly like a urinal cake. I hope they opt for different shampoo in the future, or I'll bring my own. My wife questioned where I'd had my head after I took a shower. Breakfast was fantastic-- two waffle makers (so you're not waiting), sausage, eggs, cereal, bagels, muffins, various juices, etc. We arrived to breakfast a little late and the lady that was cleaning up the breakfast turned the juice machines back on for us until we were finished. Awesome service! On top of that they even served dinner for free! They don't advertise it as far as I can see, and I think they may only do it during the week... but it was nice. Kielbasa and sauerkraut with salad. Cheap but delicious. Anyway, definitely recommend!
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
We enjoyed our stay and had a great time at the pool and hot tub area. It was clean and the people were friendly. We would come back again.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Good price in nice area"
Clean room Good service
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Room smelled"
The first thing I noticed on entering the room was the terrible chemical smell which apparently was the housekeepers air freshener. I had to open the windows all night and keep the fan on, even though it was cold to try to get the smell out. By morning I had a headache. If you are sensitive to smells avoid. The window did not have a proper shade, just a thin lacey white curtain which let the light in all night. Other than that the room was fine.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Nicole
"It was close to everything and very affordable!!"
We were very surprised to see how close it was to everything, especially the mall. It was clean, the gals at the front desk were friendly, and it was very modern. We loved it!!!!
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Marlene
"Enjoyable Experience"
Six friends came together to enjoy each other's company and go to Art Prize. The hotel was very convenient close to downtown, restrauants and free way. We especially enjoyed the hot tub and pool as it was very clean and the right temperature. The breakfast was great with lots of choices. We also liked the popcorn! All in all it was a good experience and I would recommend it to others.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014