All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
4284 29th St Se, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

I've stayed in a hotel down the street and it was in much better shape...this hotel had dirty carpet in room.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"awesome."
I've had my fair share of bad stays during quick business trips, but this one was awesome. I checked in really late (after midnight) and I was in my room within 5 mins. the hair dryer in my room was broken and within 5 mins the problem was fixed. complimentary breakfast was great, and we all know the free ones are usually less than stellar. room was clean. sheets were clean. cozy. I'll be staying there again in a couple weeks when I return.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
britt
"Great Stay - Not so great night staff"
The hotel was beautiful, comfortable and very accommodating, except for the night desk clerk, he was rude. When asked for more tea he grudgingly stated "Isn't that tea right over there?" and pointed to the breakfast room. We also asked for an extra towel and an extra pillow, the kids had been swimming and did not have enough towels in the room to shower afterward, the extra pillow was for my husband who has sleep apnea, normally I would not worry about it but his rude demeanor was unnecessary. He brought us an extra towel but did not bring the pillow and I was not about to ask anything more considering the attitude he gave when we asked about the other items.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Quick stay"
We didn't check in until about 11pm and left early the next morning . Room was nice, comfortable bed. Breakfast was the typical bagels, waffles and such. Walked by the pool and it looked nice. We would stay again. Close to the airport.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Nice close to shopping. Easy to get around."
Arrived early and was able to check right in. Went to hot tub and our finger's had bluish grey on them discovered that the paint or something they used on the seating ledge came off on the skin. Daughter also had it on her lower back. Low on pool towels had ask for new ones.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Convenient location and very nice accommodations."
had a nice stay and check out time is noon so plenty of time for breakfast and cleaning up to prepare for rest of trip.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Absolutely great place to stay"
The complimentary food was great, the complimentary internet was fast, and the room was clean and spacious. There were amenities I didn't use, but what I did use, I was impressed with.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
Terence
"good to go"
Outside of a reservation snafu - our stay was good. Nice accommodations for the price.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
chuck
"Great quick getaway location"
At this hotel they cleaned my room and made my bed everyday and not once did I need to ask for towels. A lot of times if you stay multiple days they don't touch your room. I loved the experience and would recommend it to anyone..
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
Malinda
"Very Nice"
Hotel was very nice. We were very surprised when we arrived to a free dinner buffet served during the week. Breakfast was also very nice with eggs and sausage. The staff was very nice. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Great rate.."
Everything was ok till bed time. Has we pulled the top sheets on one of the bed's you can clearly tell the sheets were never changed. Center of sheet had a very old stain of blood has if the maid saw it but refused to change it. Calyces also appeared to be near the pillow. I called the front desk and changed the linen myself. Other than that stay was ok...
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Gabe
"It'll Do"
Room was clean, hotel overall was not, pool area looked grimy needs some upkeep cleaning. What was the white powdery substance at the room door entrances, made me think about bedbugs. Breakfast was inedible. Location was great, very close to restaurants and mall.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2013
"Great value for money"
We stayed here for a night and thought it was great hotel for the money we were paying. Part of the hotel was under renovation and hence there was a bit of dust in the lobby but management was mindful of that and have pasted their "REGRET" on every nook and corner. The room was comfortable and had just enough space. However, they had wash basin separate from the bathroom which was a bit un-easy. The bathroom was compact but it could have been little more specious. Breakfast was good and they have all kinds of variety for everyone. Both me & my wife are vegetarians and we were happy to see that there were many options for us !!! Overall, I was happy about my experience and would definitely stay there next time.
Other trip May 31, 2013
"???"
I was not crazy about the hotel - it was not very modern
Other trip May 21, 2013
The staff taking care of the food preparation/breakfast was really nice. She took care of all our needs. Super lady.
Other trip Apr 18, 2013
"Terrible!!!"
My stay at this location was terrible. Pool area was to be closed at 11 and yet there were people in there being overly loud and obnoxious until 2:30 AM each night. My room was not cleaned until my second day of the trip (I didn't leave the do not disturb or anything out and was out of my room at 9am the day it wasn't cleaned). The staff didn't care at all if you made any sort of complaint. Instead of trying to remedy the situation they would simply pass on the GM's business card and tell you to email them. I will never stay at this location again.
5 night business trip Apr 2, 2013
"Very Satisfied"
We've stayed here before and will stay here again. Always satisfied with the staff and the nice rooms. One of our favorite things is the adult only swim time in the pool at 11pm.
2 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2013
Wendy
"Grossed Out"
Don't let the new painting fool you. The building is very old and run down. The furniture and decorations in the room were nice and new, but it did not make up for the condition of the structure. The bedding was dirty with fresh spots (not stains). I would never use the pool. It looked like there was a greasy layer on top swirling around. Breakfast was decent.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2013
RE
"Better than expected for the price"
We were in town for a college visit and didn't want to spend a fortune. The room was clean, comfortable and very nicely decorated. Breakfast was good - omelettes, sausage, waffles in addition to the typical pastries and cold foods. Staff was very friendly. The bathroom had a shower but no bathtub - that was fine for myself and my teen child, but might not be great for families with very small children (maybe a suite would have a tub?). I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hotel for the price.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Great experience."
Good weekend getaway for me and the boyfriend. Room was a bit small but the bed was nice and comfy. Huge tv abs breakfast was great in the morning.
Other trip Feb 4, 2013
Ashlee
"Sleep Inn Grand Rapids"
we wanted to use the hot tub, but it wasn't hot....that was the only thing wrong. the pillows could have been a little plumper, too, but we didn't bother to ask for new ones, so I shouldn't be complaining. everything very clean. great TV. adequate breakfast choices.
Other trip Dec 27, 2012
Barbi
"Clean and affordable"
Staff was nice, hotel clean, comfortable bed, mostly updated. Standup shower no tub, shower leaked. Free breakfast wasn't very good but we would stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2012
Rinda
"Comfortable stay"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The hotel description indicated they had just done a total remodel -- no way.
Other trip Nov 28, 2012
"Annoying microwave"
Room and hotel were both great except the microwave at 4 am started beeping for no reason so I had to stumble through the dark and unplug it wasn't to happy since I had only got to sleep at 2 and had to be up at 7
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2012
"Great night stay for the great price"
The overall stay was very enjoyable. We did enjoy a nice "Happy Hour" dinner and the breakfast was good too. I loved having a fridge in the room. The only thing was that the microwave wasn't really working, but the maintenance person took care of it immediately. The service was great, the pool was clean, and it was the best stay for our money! I would definitely come back!
2 night trip Oct 13, 2012
Sara
"The hotel was in a great spot"
It was a nice place to stay. It is close to many things. The people were very friendly, breakfast was great, and the rooms were very clean. The only downside was that the pool had too much chlorine in it. I would not have any problem having my family stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2012
"Nice staff and cute rooms"
Loved the decor! Cute lobby and rooms! Breakfast was good, however...they never refilled the coffee often enough. The decaf was the first gone, but no one refilled that or the other 2 regulars.
2 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2012
Haley
"Love the Sleep Inn"
This is the second time I have stayed at a Sleep Inn. First time was in Seiverville Tennesse and the second in Grand Rapids. The rooms are very clean, the bed are very comfortable...and the bedding is so great I actually went home and have been shopping for something similiar! Nice and quiet as well. Staff is friendly and helpful too. It is a very pleasant place to stay...would stay again for sure!
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
Diana
The furniture was too large for the room, leaving very little space to move around. Felt cramped. However, the evening snack was a very welcomed surprize.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2012
Pat
"Very clean."
Nice breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
"close to airport"
We had extremely noisy people in the next room when we called to complain at 1:30 a.m. (had to catch a flight at 4:30 a.m. the front desk did handle the problem). The worst part about the stay was our driver who took us to the airport came back to sleep and got up for breakfast and the lady could NOT keep up with the food. Everything was empty after many attempts to get breakfast so instead of making sure all the guest waiting got breakfast she up and closes the breakfast. I doubt I will stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
Barbi A.
"Sleepwell"
Never been to Sleep Inn & Suites, I was pleased with the layout of the room the beds and pillows are awesome for the price. Wish i could have stay more longer.
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
"Cheaper than surrounding hotels"
The cost was great. The top of the shower had mildew on it. Three times I had to ask the front desk for more pool towels. Once, I was told that they were all in the dryer. We booked the room for 4 people, but only had towel sets for 3.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2012

"I recommend this hotel."
The hotel is very well located, the staff very attentive and polite, the room was very clean, microwave and fridge helped us a lot since we were without much money to dine out. The only downside is that we were in 4 and only had 3 towels. But I certainly am staying in this hotel chain again and recommend to friends.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Afranio Dimas
"Weekdays breakfast and supper included!"
Hotel is good location. They were doing reno work in hall so that's always a big minus as no price adjustment is offered. Room was fine but microwave was not plugged in nor when I did use it easy to get it too go. Bed was ok but it needs to have a pillow top mattress (standard today). Exercise room needs an upgrade badly but treadmill was usable. Breakfast buffet was standard and adequate. Sunday to Thursday (?) there is a dinner meal available as well (buffet) which is a nice touch. Generally a quiet hotel but when it rained the dripping on air conditioning unit was loud. Also heater did not turn off automatically so I heated room and then turned it off. It was warm enough to sleep. Pool chlorine level produces a lot of smell in hallway (I was in closest room to it) but not in my romm.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
PC

"Bueno en relación al pago"
Excelente