All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America

Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
    Ordinary pool
    Room is all right
"Affordable Hotel"
we only stayed one night here, but it was great. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. I'd absolutely recommend this hotel to a family member or friend who was traveling in the area. The breakfast was okay, your typical continental affair, and the staff was super nice.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Close to the Airport"
I needed to pick up a family member at the airport at 11:30pm. This hotel was the best choice for convenience to the airport. Room was clean, staff was very helpful. Hotel is older so there are some signs of wear, but very comfortable. I would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"staff was friendly and helpful"
pool was not available for use and the shower door would not stay closed,
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Sherry
"A Nice Time in Grand Rapids"
Pleasantly surprised. Comfortable and quiet room. Room was clean but hallway not so much however it was a weekend. Full size bed was okay but a queen would have been nicer. AC was efficient and internet speed was better than average. Breakfast was typical hotel food edible although nothing to write home about. Pool chemicals were overwhelming for me and couldn't stay in the pool area. Overall not a bad experience and will keep in mind when in this area next.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
lowtechdude
"Close to the airport"
Staff was very friendly and nice. Shower was the newest thing in our room which was very nice. Carpet was old and damp which made it unpleasant to walk on. It served the purpose for what we needed.
Kathie
Remote to TV broken. Toilet paper holder broken. Shower door would not close without prying it up to fit in track. Loud guests in hallway with kids running up and down. Door to outside parking lot on side of building would not lock. I guess for the price it is what I would have expected. Next time I will opt for a nicer place and pay the money for it.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Hotel was very nice. Overall would recommend it though the bed was hard as a rock & the pillows left something to be desired.
3 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
I was on an overnight business stay and read the favorable reviews, written previously on this hotel, before selecting it for the night. The majority of the reviews were favorable and they were correct. Overall - this hotel was an A+. The staff was very friendly, the room was clean and comfortable, and it was located close to many restaurants. I am not in this area very much at all - but will remember this Sleep Inn and will definitely stay here again !
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
Tony H
WHEN I BOOKED THE ROOM I WAS TOLD THERE WAS AN INDOOR POOL AND THAT WAS THE ONLY REASON I PICKED THIS HOTEL. THE POOL WAS CLOSED DUE TO PAINTING. ASKED IF I COULD GET A REFUND AND STAY ELESWHERE, WAS TOLD NO I WOULD STILL BE CHARGED FOR THE ROOM. THERE WERE DOGS BARKING MORNING AND NIGHT. I PAID FOR 2-NIGHTS BUT LEFT AFTER 1. ASKED IF I COULD GET THE SECOND DAY REFUNDED AND WAS TOLD NO. DEFINITELY WOULD NOT STAY HERE AGAIN OR RECOMMOND TO ANYONE.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
quiet place. typical Sleep Inn...they are all similar.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Barb
"Okay stay"
This hotel's pool smelled SO bad. The odor was so strong of chemicals. The areas leading from the pool, hotel, to other floors was wet (dangerous) and the smell traveled throughout the entire hotel. I'm sure there are better hotels in the area and I would not stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2014
"Great Price for a nice room"
My overall experience was good. It was apparent that it was an older hotel they are trying to refurbish. Details are what make a great stay right? the pictures and headboard looked like they were hung by someone who was either drunk or had a total imbalance in their visual acuity. Silk plants in the stairwell were dirty and should have been thrown out years ago. Nice breakfast area and my room was clean. They need to throw out the old sticky bathmat in the bottom of the tub. The worst part of my stay however, was the painter on the roof (3rd floor) removing tape from the outside of the window looking into my room when I stepped out of the shower!! I wished that someone at the front desk would have told me they would be working up there...I would have shut my drapes! When I told the front desk clerk, all he said was "I'm sure it was no big deal." Details.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Pam
"Nice hotel but noisy"
It's a pretty small hotel as far as hotels go. The one night we were there we had toddler Olympic runners above us and a polka band across the hall. Around 8 pm there was a meeting of some sort outside our door for 30 minutes and we heard every word. Every time someone went down the hall we heard them, their keys jingling, their phone conversation, etc. eventually it calmed down and the room was fine. The hotel looks very clean and the bed was great for a night's sleep!
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
Carrie
"would not recommend"
I was disappointed with this hotel. We were informed upon checkin that the hot tub was being remodeled, i would not have stayed here if I had known this. The pool was cold and the kids only swam about 10 minutes. It appears that they are trying to remodel but the repair work is very obvious, for example badly patched holes and a round toilet seat on an oval toilet. I will not stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
mindy
"Not a great hotel"
The night shift worker was rude and didn't do her job she talk on the phone the hole time. The hot tub looked like it was not clean in a week or longer. The room we had was dirty and there was sticky stuff on the carpet in 4 different spots. I will never go to this hotel again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
tamra
"travel stay"
I stayed at the hotel before flying out the next morning. The staff was friendly and very helpful.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
It is obvious that they are renovating the hotel, but they are concentrating so much on the big stuff that they are over looking the small stuff. Also the pool was very very cold and I had my children with me and they wanted to swim and when they found out how cold it was they were upset they couldn't play. The room was a bit small for two beds...and there was inky a stand up shower which again was not helpful with two small children. The front desk clerks were super nice and up beat and willing to assist. The breakfast in the AM was okay. Nothing to write home about....could have been better but certainly could have been worse. The location wasn't bad.....just odd because it was away from where other hotels were located.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Sarah B
We recently stayed at this hotel for one night, and were very disappointed. We are a family of four with two children ages 5 and 11, and stayed in a double queen room. Our room was not clean and ready for us when we checked in at 5pm. They did send someone up to clean the room right away when we arrived. The hotel was completely booked to capacity, and they did not have adequate staff to meet the guests needs. There was no place to park, so we had to park in another business's parking lot. The pool was freezing cold. The hot tub was barely warm, and when we stopped the next morning to retrieve a life jacket we had misplaced, the water was brown. The pool area was over run by unsupervised children. We were on the second floor and at 11:30 at night there were cheerleaders practicing their jumps on the third floor. We called the front desk so they could address it, but the problem continued. Any one of those things would not have been a big deal, but overall it was not a good experience. If I had to do it over again I would choose another hotel.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Good Value"
Clean room, nice breakfast, good value! Pool & hot tub looked great; wish I would've brought a swimsuit!
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
"It was okay."
Everything was worn. It wasn't dirty, just not one of the better places we have stayed lately.
2 night trip Jan 2, 2014
"Sub-par"
The room was dirty and full of pet dander, the pool wasn't working, not what we expected.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"Christmas Stop Over"
WE checked in on Christmas night, and used the shuttle service and parking to get to and from the airport. On our return, I called the motel and the shuttle picked us up 10 minutes later. Excellent!
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Big Mistake"
I have stayed at Sleep Inn before and it was pretty nice. This hotel was not! Shabby walls in hallways and rooms. Security doors at side entrances not locked. Lots of smokers outside front door - polluting the air in and out Many long term residents in breakfast room. TV blaring on both mornings. Food barely edible on one morning - rubber like scrabbled eggs People who remove food do not wait a second after 9:30 to end breakfast - even when we were in line for toaster. Never Again.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Gabriella
"The best service, quality & friendly staff #10!!!!"
The staff went out of their way to provide the best quality service!!! They went out of their way to provide me with help to & from airport, meetings & hospital!! I have traveled extensively and was provided the best quality care!! I would recommend to ANY friends or corporate staff if called!!! Excellent service beyond what was expected!!
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
Jackie
"Average hotel , not the cleanesthallways"
I stayed one night at Sleep Inn and am glad it was only one night. It was not the worst hotel by any means, but I was disappointed in the cleanliness of the hallways. The room itself was clean and comfortable, but the hallways to the room were not the cleanest and could have used a vacuuming. The pool was out of service when I was there which was another reason I was disappointed. The free breakfast in the morning was average and the "business center" was just a computer in the main lobby, no privacy. Would not stay here again unless I absolutely had to.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
Hotel Guest
"NICE, A LITTLE DIRTY"
LITTLE DIRTY IN THE BATHROOM SHOWER AND POOL CLOSED
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Communication of repair work"
Stay was good, but when the pounding began the next morning at 8:30 a.m. I was not prepared for that. I was not informed that their would be repairs done in the pool area and that wall bumped up to the wall in our room next to bed. I would have preferred that I was told that when I checked in. I mentioned it when I checked out, but nothing they could do for us as we booked 3rd party vs direct. I suggested they tell customers when they are aware of repair work as contractors don't always do as they are told or start when they are supposed to. I was hoping for some discount or discount on future stay but nothing.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Pam
"Will be good when remodeling construction complete"
Hotel ok, unfortunately under construction upgrade so evaluation is difficult. Very dusty and noisy in lobby area and breakfast area, and as a result, poor breakfast conditions.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
paul
"low cost, great stay!"
Newly remodeled and still small construction projects tell you that they are making this hotel even nicer. it was a great deal. Dinner reception, cookies, coffee, hot breakfast, pool and hot tub. Large showers and quiet rooms. Would definitely stay again next time in town. Staff was very friendly. Only thing was that they said they wouldn't put the salad out for the dinner reception because they didn't have dressing. There's stores around the corner.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2013
Adam
The Sleep Inn was overall a pleasing experience. My only complaint is with you, Expedia. I found out the room rate at the Sleep Inn was $65.00. I paid you $85.00. I find that you charging $20.00 is to much!
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
I've stayed in a hotel down the street and it was in much better shape...this hotel had dirty carpet in room.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"awesome."
I've had my fair share of bad stays during quick business trips, but this one was awesome. I checked in really late (after midnight) and I was in my room within 5 mins. the hair dryer in my room was broken and within 5 mins the problem was fixed. complimentary breakfast was great, and we all know the free ones are usually less than stellar. room was clean. sheets were clean. cozy. I'll be staying there again in a couple weeks when I return.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
britt
"Great Stay - Not so great night staff"
The hotel was beautiful, comfortable and very accommodating, except for the night desk clerk, he was rude. When asked for more tea he grudgingly stated "Isn't that tea right over there?" and pointed to the breakfast room. We also asked for an extra towel and an extra pillow, the kids had been swimming and did not have enough towels in the room to shower afterward, the extra pillow was for my husband who has sleep apnea, normally I would not worry about it but his rude demeanor was unnecessary. He brought us an extra towel but did not bring the pillow and I was not about to ask anything more considering the attitude he gave when we asked about the other items.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Quick stay"
We didn't check in until about 11pm and left early the next morning . Room was nice, comfortable bed. Breakfast was the typical bagels, waffles and such. Walked by the pool and it looked nice. We would stay again. Close to the airport.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Nice close to shopping. Easy to get around."
Arrived early and was able to check right in. Went to hot tub and our finger's had bluish grey on them discovered that the paint or something they used on the seating ledge came off on the skin. Daughter also had it on her lower back. Low on pool towels had ask for new ones.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Convenient location and very nice accommodations."
had a nice stay and check out time is noon so plenty of time for breakfast and cleaning up to prepare for rest of trip.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Absolutely great place to stay"
The complimentary food was great, the complimentary internet was fast, and the room was clean and spacious. There were amenities I didn't use, but what I did use, I was impressed with.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
Terence
"good to go"
Outside of a reservation snafu - our stay was good. Nice accommodations for the price.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
chuck
"Great quick getaway location"
At this hotel they cleaned my room and made my bed everyday and not once did I need to ask for towels. A lot of times if you stay multiple days they don't touch your room. I loved the experience and would recommend it to anyone..
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
Malinda
"Very Nice"
Hotel was very nice. We were very surprised when we arrived to a free dinner buffet served during the week. Breakfast was also very nice with eggs and sausage. The staff was very nice. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Great rate.."
Everything was ok till bed time. Has we pulled the top sheets on one of the bed's you can clearly tell the sheets were never changed. Center of sheet had a very old stain of blood has if the maid saw it but refused to change it. Calyces also appeared to be near the pillow. I called the front desk and changed the linen myself. Other than that stay was ok...
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Gabe
"It'll Do"
Room was clean, hotel overall was not, pool area looked grimy needs some upkeep cleaning. What was the white powdery substance at the room door entrances, made me think about bedbugs. Breakfast was inedible. Location was great, very close to restaurants and mall.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2013
"Great value for money"
We stayed here for a night and thought it was great hotel for the money we were paying. Part of the hotel was under renovation and hence there was a bit of dust in the lobby but management was mindful of that and have pasted their "REGRET" on every nook and corner. The room was comfortable and had just enough space. However, they had wash basin separate from the bathroom which was a bit un-easy. The bathroom was compact but it could have been little more specious. Breakfast was good and they have all kinds of variety for everyone. Both me & my wife are vegetarians and we were happy to see that there were many options for us !!! Overall, I was happy about my experience and would definitely stay there next time.
Other trip May 31, 2013
"???"
I was not crazy about the hotel - it was not very modern
Other trip May 21, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"good"
everything is fine. was looking for a wine bottle opener, cant find one from front desk hope you preare one just in case :)
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Adequate room for short stay. Needs some updates ie. New mattresses. Unpleasant odor in room. Pool area not the cleanest.
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Aayden
"I recommend this hotel."
The hotel is very well located, the staff very attentive and polite, the room was very clean, microwave and fridge helped us a lot since we were without much money to dine out. The only downside is that we were in 4 and only had 3 towels. But I certainly am staying in this hotel chain again and recommend to friends.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Afranio Dimas
"Weekdays breakfast and supper included!"
Hotel is good location. They were doing reno work in hall so that's always a big minus as no price adjustment is offered. Room was fine but microwave was not plugged in nor when I did use it easy to get it too go. Bed was ok but it needs to have a pillow top mattress (standard today). Exercise room needs an upgrade badly but treadmill was usable. Breakfast buffet was standard and adequate. Sunday to Thursday (?) there is a dinner meal available as well (buffet) which is a nice touch. Generally a quiet hotel but when it rained the dripping on air conditioning unit was loud. Also heater did not turn off automatically so I heated room and then turned it off. It was warm enough to sleep. Pool chlorine level produces a lot of smell in hallway (I was in closest room to it) but not in my romm.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
PC

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Bueno en relación al pago"
Excelente