All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

Everything was great
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Sondra
"Quick stay"
We had a quick stay, 1 night only, and we chose this hotel due to the closeness to the love field airport. It was clean, the staff was nice and their breakfast was better than other hotels in the area. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Carmen
"near Gas Monkey"
we were in town for a concert at Gas Monkey and this hotel was a short walk away.
3 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
george
"Once was enough"
It was inexpensive, and I thought I was getting a real deal, but this hotel is run down, amenities are marginal at best, towels were the size of postage stamps. Will mark this location off of my "acceptable" list.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
steve
"Very Impressed"
This was the very first hotel that served Bath and Body Works as the hotel toiletries. I was very impressed as well as enjoyed the aroma therapy of their products while staying at their hotel for medical procedures.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
kathleen
"weekend getaway"
2nd time we stay i really like it its closed to places were used to visiting. Is clean ataff is very friendly
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
karina
"Great stay and friendly staff."
It's not the top of the line fancy, but very clean room with nice amenities. Great breakfast and very good staff at front desk. They were very accommodating and friendly. Offered me a bottle water when they saw me get one of the free sugar cookies. Also let me stay an hour after check out
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Clean and comfortable hotel. Staff was very friendly.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
The staff was very nice but the hotel is very dirty.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Very Nice"
Hotel staff was very efficient and friendly. Free breakfast was great, many options. Location of hotel was convenient. Room was comfortable. Overall a very nice stay, very enjoyable!
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Comfortable"
Very nice staff. Room was clean and orderly. Very comfortable stay.
2 night trip May 28, 2015
Courtney
"Nice visit."
Nice staff, room was good and cozy.
1 night trip May 27, 2015
Courtney
"Nice place, would stay again."
Very nice hotel clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Gregory
"Good place for the price"
The breakfast was good, the room was clean. Staff was friendly I had no compliants.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
danny
"Good, w I'll come back"
For one night was very good , the location was a little too far from downtown
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Leticia
Nice hotel for the price. It is not close to shopping or many restaurants, but if you're looking for a quiet place comfortable place to sleep it's good.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Ray
"Close to all the strip clubs"
Hotel was a little run down staff was helpful. It wasn't as clean as I would have liked and it is surrounded by men's clubs. It was close to the airport. Prices were fair. I wouldn't stay here again mao ly because of the surroundings
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Lynn
The elevator is a bit sketchy. Nice hotel otherwise
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Lock your car"
Everything was ok the front desk clerk was a little rude at first but I think shed had a long day and was mostly trying to joke. Hotel is clean , free breakfast was about as expected but don't bother the powdered eggs yuck. But there was plenty of other choices. Biggest drawback a mixed nieghborhood lots of restaurants and night clubs but a little seedy with panhandlers on every Conor. Over all I'd give it a 3.5 outta five stars was well worth the price and I was happy overall I'd stay here agian if I was going to a nearby concert like my friend and I did.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Our room was great! We had a very good experience here.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Nothing to complain about! Room was very clean!
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Just OK"
The bathroom was run down and the mattress hard. Most mid level hotels like this have better bathrooms and newer mattresses
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Holiday Express stay"
Great stay great hotel service. This hotel did not have airport shuttle service.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"This hotel sucks"
They charged us for smoking in a non smoking room when we didn't even smoke!! We got a non smoking room cuz of our two babies and never smoked inside!! They decided that throwing away an empty cigarette box in the trash equals smoking!! I booked this hotel in accident and will never stay here again!! I wanted the Wyndham and will never make a mistake while booking again!! The Wyndham is the best!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
kayleyne
"Consistent Comfort and Cleanliness"
It was clean and comfortable and ,as always, the breakfast buffet was fresh and plentiful.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Sue
"Needs an updated gym"
The room was fine. But the gym was a joke. There was only one working treadmill, no free weights. Not enough to even get a good workout. Also, the neighborhood is sketchy.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Jay
"clean hotel helpful staff"
All was good except when we asked for a taxi, she called a private person, possibly a friend that took us to our destination in a van and when we arrived possibly 20 miles at most he charged us 90 dollars ridiculus he did not have a meter on and when I called a taxi company for a ride home told me it would be about 40 dollars. Don't trust the front desk on taxis make sure they have a meter and turn it on when you get in.
LInda
"Enjoyed"
comfortable beds, close to venue, loved the pillows.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"great location for entertainment"
Staff friendly
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"a good, clean place to stay"
overall, a good stay. the only negative was that I think I should have been placed on a different floor/different room. as a single traveler staying for a couple nights for business, I didn't care for the fact that I was given a room on the first floor, right down the hall from the check-in desk, and directly across from the elevators. EVERYONE heading to upstairs rooms stood outside my door and many were not quiet. I'd go so far as to say many were very loud. I had interrupted sleep and didn't feel rested when I checked out.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
cindy
there were hookers on the streets outside the hotel; several girls on both sides of street
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
carlos Acosta
Very nice room. We had my energetic granddaughter with us and she had plenty of room to run! Pleased with everything about the room. Also the breakfast the next morning was excellent, well stocked and was refilled as items ran scarce. Good selection of food choices. Will definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
"Hotal stay"
Excellent will recommend to friends and relatives
3 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
De'Arline
Stay was good
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Sandra
Arrived and was greeted by friendly front desk staff; room was perfectly appointed. Room was clean and had all needed amenities. Couldn't have asked for a nicer stay.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"excellent hotel"
Go for it
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
"Great rooms"
We slept in very comfortably since there was no light coming in from outside and the beds and pillows were super comfortable! We will definitely stay there again!
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2014
"Nice hotel, convenient location."
Excellent complementery breakfast setup. I would recomend this hotal.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Brent
"Would not recommend"
Outdated rooms, no USB ports, the room floors would turn a white sock black in 5 minutes or less, elevator had to be reset daily, it's was 90* in the lobby. I will never stay there again
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
The hotel was nice and the room was clean. The only problem was that the maids started pounding on the door at 8AM and continued to pound on the door every twenty minutes until we left at 10:30AM.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
"Not that great of a place"
The rooms wasn't that clean and the lady at the front desk acted like she hated her job. The neighborhood around the place is horrible to. Lot of homeless people came up to us asking for money while in the parking lot. I won't be going back
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Chad
"Awesome"
This hotel was very comfortable and conveniently located around restaurant and entertainment. I enjoyed the staff Nadia was very helpful and nice.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Brie
Quick check in.. Nadia at front desk was sweet & very helpful.. At 9:00am was awakened by housekeeper felt like I was being rushed to check out which was not until 12pm.. My complaint was taken serious & action was taken immediately..
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2014
Happy Customer
Good spot for food and entertainment
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
"Security was 5 star"
Staff and security were top-notch, friendly and helpful. Noticed the bed wasn't mine from home, but I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Easy access to I35E, very close to some main attractions. With Starbucks next door.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Joyce
"Great night stay"
Hotel manager very hospitable. Lovely breakfast room. Room was dark but clean and a good price.
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
"Meh, nothing speacial at all!!!!!!"
We stayed two nights, came back from a long day starting at 5am, to a room they were still cleaning at almost 6pm!!!!!!.. An hour later we could finally relax... No pool or hot tub... Most employees are nice had a couple of rude ones as well... Breakfast was okay nothing special cheaper than going out to eat though..
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
CMD
"great location"
location is very close to many restaurants, major highways (but not loud) and other attractions. Great value, highly recommended.
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2014
Troy
The hotel was a really great place to stay.. The staff was awesome until we needed their help and then they were kind of rude. Overall the hotel was clean and it had everything we needed. It was also right down the street from where we were going so that was nice.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
Molly
"Disappointed this visit"
Rooms not as clean, amazed that they don't close the door and sweep behind it…so obvious when you enter and the door closes. I love the convenience of the hotel, but it isn't in the best area overall. Rates have always been good though.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014