All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

"Training Class"
Great location...nice property...convenient.
3 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
MAS
"Close to spanish bars I really like that"
I think we gonna stay there every time we go to dallas is closed to all the places I like to go plus the highway is closed too
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
karina
"Close to Gas Monkey Bar"
Very clean and friendly staff. Minutes away from food, bar, and Starbucks.
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2014
Raleigh
"Room did not smell good. Bathroom tub/shower dirty"
Did not like location of hotel. Next door to strip club. People in parking lot begging for money!
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
rose
"close to entertainment"
Staff friendly. Great hotel location. Room clean.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Elaine
"Just what we needed"
Came into town from houston for a show. It was nice and clean and the guy in the front was nice and helpful . We liked the breakfast and coffee in the morning.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
celina
"Nice central location"
Stayed for 2 days, had no issues at all, enjoyed a very generous breakfast which had just about everything. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
"Good, cheap stay"
The room was just fine for the price and location. Room was spacious and clean. Front desk was helpful and nice.
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2013
"Good for what I was looking for"
Hotel is right off the highway, near restaurants, bars, etc. I will be staying here again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2013
"Great Value"
Very pleasant and friendly staff and room was very comfortable and much larger than anticipated. We had microwave and refrigerator and a comfy sofa. Only drawback was the large amount of strip clubs in the area.
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2013
Ron
Requested wake up call and did not receive one.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Room was large and clean.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Would stay here again"
I was afraid it would be run down bcuz it's such an industrial area but the hotel was super clean. Bed was very comfy. I was super pleased with this hotel for this price!
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
Melanie
"Dallas"
Poor neighborhood. Safety could be a concern.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
tetired
Very helpful & accomadating.
3 night business trip Oct 15, 2013
Daniel Family
"Rock Hard Beds"
Room seemed fairly clean. Breakfast was decent. But that was by far the hardest bed I have ever slept on. May as well have slept on the floor. When I mentioned it to the clerk at the desk as I was checking out, she replied, "Sorry, that's Holiday Inn Express standard." Seriously!!! I have stayed at dozens of Holiday Inn Express across the country. This is the only one that I have ever stayed at that had uncomfortable beds.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
SB
"Florida trip"
They lied about that they had an airport shuttle and they did not have one. Was told they had a airport shuttle and when we got there they told us they don't.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"OK"
Quick layover in Dallas. Convenient location. Some staff nice, some not. About average. Room was nice for the price.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
"Close to UT Southwestern Cancer Center"
Very nice motel, friendly staff. Would and will definantly stay there again
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2013
"Great Stay."
I would book this hotel again. it was right near everything that you'd want to do in the Dallas/ Fort worth/ Arlington area. Less than 15 minutes from Love field
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Will stay here again!"
Stayed 3, days 2 nights. Hotel staff greeted us very kindly. Was memorial day holiday, hotel was packed.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
mike
"No Shuttle Service"
Overall good stay but they still advertise an airport shuttle and no longer have one. Shuttle service was main reason for booking there. That was a disappointment.
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2013
Aaa
It was fine
2 night trip Jul 18, 2013
We had a great experience ! The only thing that needed to be changed/fixed..... The dryer didn't dry very well!
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
JustJacq
"Nice !"
Ive stayed here about 6 times in the past year and a half.The room is always very clean and the hotel itself conveniently located near I-35 . My only complaint is the friendliness of the hotel staff.This most recent stay was the best experience ive had.It was the first time anyone asked me how my stay was when i was checking out.Hats off to Nadia !
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Great Hotel for a great price"
Great Hotel for a great price, will use again.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Holiday Inn Express"
Great hotel
1 night business trip May 30, 2013
Francis
"Great hotel, location is slightly iffy."
Staff at the hotel were very helpful. Had forgotten to bring a razor and the lady at the front desk had some disposable ones for me. Room was very nice and clean. Only bad thing about the hotel is that it's across the street from apopular strip club so the parking lot was full of cars and frat boys, late at night, but it was overall quiet and I never felt the need to complain to staff about anything.
Other trip May 26, 2013
"Great hotel for a weekend get-away."
Very nice stay. Hotel quiet and close to amenities. In our room everything worked, plenty of hot water and the room was reasonably clean. Cold drink machine on our floor only took change (not dollar bills), a minor inconvenience.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. Great location if you're flying out of Lovefield.
4 night trip Mar 31, 2013
"Wedding night"
I enjoyed it thoroughly. Especially the choices for breakfast the following morning. The staff was also very pleasant.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2013
MG
"great rate for a great hotel"
This was my second stay in this hotel. It is very nice, clean and staff was very friendly. It was very close to my destination. I will stay there again.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
"Clean and comfortable"
We stayed here for a night before we left out of Dallas Love Field on a 6am flight. It was very clean and comfortable. I took a star off of comfort of room simply because the bed was very firm. I didn't mind that, though... I still slept fine. The hotel was a little hard to find, due to some construction and detours in the area. I also rated the "surrounding neighborhood" lower just because there is a high concentration of exotic nightclubs... Very busy at night. The hotel has a free shuttle to Dallas Love Field, but it only runs from 7am - 10pm. However, we told them we needed to leave earlier and the people at the front desk offered to call up a taxi for when we needed to leave. The pool was closed until April (being an outdoor pool) but it was a really large pool for a standard hotel - it looked nice. We left before breakfast was offered, but the dining room was spacious and clean. I would very much recommend this place! We enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2013
Scott H
"Questionable"
Not the best neighborhood. Three men appeared to try to break into our room around two in the morning. My husbands voice scared them away. When we called the front desk to alert them, they said they had sent these guys to to wrong room number. That didn't make sense since they actually knocked before using the room key. Would not stay in this hotel or this area again. Definately not safe for a women traveling alone.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2013
"Would stay here again:)"
I stayed here before my flight and then after realizing that my trip back home was delayed I came back and stayed again at this hotel because I was very satisfied with it the first time. The neighborhood was not bad but kinda behind some clubs and gas stations but I never felt like there was going to be a problem and I never felt unsafe because they had a man driving around as security so I felt safe. The rooms were taken care of and clean. There were no funky smells or anything. It was very peaceful and I would def stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff was exceptionally helpful and courteous. There was a faint hint of cigarette odor in the hall of my room, but the room did not smell like cigarette odor. I would stay at that Holiday Inn Express again, without question.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2013
"Very Good for the Money!"
Was visiting friends in Dallas and decided to find a reliable and decent place to stay for the weekend. The HIE fit the bill. The breakfast was nothing fancy but had all the basics of breakfast plus really good cinnamon buns. The room was nice and large. It does have a small fridge and a microwave. All in all, a very nice place!
Other trip Dec 14, 2012
"Excellent Stay/Would Recommend"
My friend and I stayed for two nights and we have no complaints. Our room was in great condition and the service was quick/accurate with a smile behind it. Location was great and all the staff was friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel to any other customer looking for a place to stay.
2 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2012
"Average Hotel"
The hotel price was inexpensive, but the hotel had an old musty feel to it. The airconditioner was loud and kept me awake, but overall the hotel provided exactly what i was looking for, an inexpensive place for the night.
Trip with friends Oct 1, 2012
"Close to airport"
Quite a normal Holiday inn hotel, the pool looked bigger on the photos... But it was warm and clean.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Lars
"Great choice for Dallas area"
Very impressed by condition of room, proximity to Love Field (only about 8 minutes away), and wonderful breakfast that was included. All in all, for the money this was a wise choice. Front desk personnel also very accomodating.
Family trip Sep 10, 2012
"Okay stay.."
Everything was pretty much fine except the wifi only worked the first day of my stay.
Business trip Sep 9, 2012
"Hotel was fine."
This is a middle of the road hotel. Clean. Pleasant personnel. The hot breakfast items were not appealing but there were plenty of rolls, yogurt and cereal.
Other trip Aug 11, 2012
"Cowboys Red River"
It was a little over priced but the convenience to Cowboys made it worth it.
Other trip Aug 8, 2012

"good choice for us"
2 night stay was good.really cold rooms so that was awesome. everyone polite. plenty of breakfast on both mornings.location was questionable at first glance but had no problems inside or outside. definitely would stay again.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2014

"약간 부족한 시설 그러나 친절한 서비스"
가격대비 시설은 약간 처지는편. 한국 마켓이 가까와 나름 괜찮음. 직원들의 친절함이 시설의 노후함을 커버함.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013