All hotels in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, United States of America
4917 Main St, Stevens Point, WI, 54481, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Safety????"
A drunk man tried to gain access to one of our rooms at 4am.
3 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
"Pleasant stay at La Quinta."
The hotel was clean, the room was clean. The bathroom was a little small. The elevator was a little slow. We were there on a little league baseball tournament weekend so was not very user friendly in the morning for the free breakfast. Skipped it (and the little league players) and ate out somewhere. The drive is small and narrow, and parking is limited in the front of hotel, but was plenty in the back. Hotel was very easy to get to. Easy access right off the highway. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Tricia
"Adequate."
There was no ice on either floor.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Exceeded expectations. Hotel and room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast room was small and crowded but did offer juice, coffee, cereal, boiled eggs and fresh waffles. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Leonard
awesome as usual. the staff was friendly and let me check early because i had driven in at 2am to take our son to uwsp orientation so i was super tired. thank you so much!!! we'll be back...
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Ricardo
"Business Trip - Would Stay Again"
Stayed two nights for a business trip. Hotel was nice, restaurant /bar next door was really convenient.
2 night business trip May 19, 2015
"a bit disappointing"
It was very disappointing to come back to our room at 9:30 p.m. after having left at 7am to find the towels from the day before still on the floor where we had put them after our showers and the beds not made.
2 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Great night sleep!"
Our room was located near an outside entrance, which meant we didn't have to go through the whole motel to get to our room. We found the room spacious, and clean. Plenty of clean towels, and the beds were very comfortable! This particular hotel was located off the interstate, so it is at a high traffic area, which meant a lot of traffic noise. But, was still able to enjoy a nice long sleep, and woke up to enjoy a great breakfast! Not just donuts and juice, there was fresh fruit, muffins, toast, bagels, cereal, and waffles. Would definitely stay here again, the next time I am in the Stevens Point area!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Bobi
"Great location for the price"
We have stayed here 9 times since 2014 as we have family in the immediate area. It is always comfortable & clean. The bathrooms are a little small, but after all, who spends a lot of time in there so it really doesn't matter. A little minor maintenance could be done, tears in the carpeting here & there and baseboards are missing in some hallways. Front desk overhead needs trim for over a year now.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
KATHY
"good but not great!"
the rooms & people were fine, but the grounds I found to be very dirty & filled with dog poop. I had a dog with me as well, so I had to walk through all this stuff. Please put bags & buckets outside to help remind people they need to pick up after their dogs. If it builds up because of irresponsible dog owners, have some service come & do it for you.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Would definitely stay again!"
The staff was very helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. Perfect choice for my business trip stay!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Jenny
"Overnight in Stevens Point"
I had a business meeting in Plover, so my husband & I decided to make a staycation out of our trip. Found a good deal online with LaQuinta. Check In was easy, friendly staff, clean room, pool & hot tub were good. Had a free breakfast with waffles. Overall will stay here again. Would have liked information in the room about places to eat and attractions. Free wi-fi was helpful to have. Nice bar & grill next door.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Cynthia
"do not stay"
Room was dirty. Dresser drawer was dirty. Ice bucket not usable. Soda bottle on floor. And we were charged twice.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Satisfied"
The room was quite nice and dirt on the ceiling or else it was in good condition. The bed was huge and nice!
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
"Ok hotel with very friendly staff"
We checked in with ease. When we got to the room I thought it had an odor in the room. When I stepped out for ice I seen a person with a dog. That was the smell. We went down and exchanged to a very nice room. This was on New Years eve and we were early so I don't know what would have happened if it would have been later. We were told the whole motel is pet friendly. Breakfast was not real good, cereal, muffins and waffles.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Randy
Stay here often. Good value. My grandson loves the pool. This trip the room wasn't as clean when I checked in. But everybody can have a bad day.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Just what I needed, OK in every way except breakfast (especially the coffee) could have been better.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
The hotel was clean and continental breakfast included waffles and boiled eggs. My room had a slightly musty/smokey smell and a large truck was left idling outside my window that made the window rattle. Staff were courteous and on top of things, opening other rooms for guest seating when the breakfast crowd was too big for their accommodations. I am a big coffee drinker and refreshing the coffee supply was overlooked on second day and bed not made. The value for room rate was great. Overall,I like this place and would recommend it to others.
2 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"Business trip"
It was in my price range that our company expects, but poor breakfast choices. Hotel and room was good.
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Dale
"Easy access isn't always good."
We were totally disappointed with our stay. Morning breakfast needed some work to meet the people's needs. I asked the young lady at the desk who was in charge of maintaining the breakfast area, and she said she was. I then told her someone had exploded hard boiled eggs in the microwave, and it was no usable for anyone wishing to warm a muffin, etc. Her reply, "Well I'll clean it up later today." NOT A PROPER RESPONSE! When I asked about some yogurt, the manager told her they were out of yogurt. This was Tuesday morning and there was a store very closer to the motel. The room was very untidy and had an unpleasant odor. Obviously the room hadn't been cleaned very well from the last visitors. The beds however were top notch! I will not stay there again, and we stay at La Quinta's when we travel because we have a dog and you are dog friendly. No rewards for the stay because we used hotels.com instead of using La Quinta's web site.??? It was a rather unfortunate experience for the first day out on a Fall color tour. Not even an, I'm sorry for your ??? stay. We will chalk it up as a learning experience and move on.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
"Stay for business"
Good stay,although,when checking in because I used Expedia,they could not change to tax free status/discount.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
traveler
"Overnight for a convention."
The room was about what one would expect. The bathroom needed some cosmetic work. Bed was fine. Temperature comfort was good. Desk staff was particularly attentive and very helpful with directions and recommendations. Breakfast was not served early enough.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Clean & Comfy"
Nice stay for the price range. Clean, comfortable room & bed. Nice breakfast too.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Sue
"Love this hotel"
Convenient. .off the freeway..great restaurant right next door too
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Great location for all the things we wanted to do in Stevens Point Wi.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Okay, but certainly not ideal."
A bit over-priced for what I got. Bathroom had heavy mildew odor. Breakfast was minimalist at best. Staff were friendly, however.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
First impression was great....went to room...housekeeping was not doing their job...bed skirt half off bed..sheets barely on...dental floss under the desk..no bags in garbage..mold on tub where shower curtain sat. Breakfast and check out a disaster...one person on staff for sold out hotel. She was running with breakfast and had no time for check outs...these were all sports teams that had to be out early. Then while checking out was told elevator broke....thankfully we were on the first floor!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Tami
"Just ok"
We selected this hotel based on the rating from others. However, we were not impressed. It needs a good cleaning. The room had an odor each day we returned so we had to turn up the air to get it to go away. Breakfast was just ok.
4 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Iola Car show
"nice place to stay"
Bed was comfortable. Room was comfortable. We didn't take advantage of the breakfast, but it smelled good. Hotel was clean and quiet and the staff was very courteous. The young lady at the front desk was pleasant and accommodating when we asked for a late checkout. Close and convenient to food and shopping.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
This location is perfect for family visits and although we were not able to get the grandkids as they normally enjoy the pool. The room was a great size and so was the bed. WE would gladly spend additional night if we could get a lower rate.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Good value, nice room."
This is a fine option in the area. Room was clean and met my needs for a two night stay. No real frills, but definitely a good option for the value. Very nice and friendly staff. Nice pool.
2 night business trip May 25, 2014
Joel V.
"Dust on all tv and table surfaces"
Dust everywhere. Bed good. Breakfast good. Told clerk at check-out about dust on surfaces. Didn't seem to care. Doubt she told anyone.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"nice"
the room and pool were wonderful, breakfast was pathetic, no eggs or yogurt only carb laden foods were available. Desk said more was ordered, but never saw anything.
2 night trip May 19, 2014
room on second floor, very noisy people above us..1:40 am sounded like playing basketball..would request top floor next time.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Love LaQuinta!"
Again LaQuinta didn't disappoint! Check in was smooth, room was clean, bed was comfortable. Breakfast was great!
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
K Rezutek
"Just ok"
Room wasn't clean so they upgraded to a suite. That room wasn't clean either. They knocked $20 off our bill.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
married
"A little respect goes a long way"
It was a really disappointing stay. The hotel and room itself were clean, and looked pretty well updated. The bed was comfortable, but the refrigerator in our room was noisy and loud all night. We let the front desk know, and they just shrugged it off. And we couldn't even use the pool because a group of parents with their children, had over taken the whole pool area. Ok I get it pool areas are fun and meant to be used by kids. No problem. But my child wanted to use the pool and couldn't. Because a group of families set up their mini bar and dinner/snacks for the parents and kids using the pool. It was rude to other families who wanted to use the space also. The hotel staff did nothing about it even though it says no food or drink in the pool area.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"just ok"
The bathroom was not clean at all! Lots of hair in tub. Motel needs a overall cleaning. Very small pool.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Overall thoughts"
Very nice hotel! Clean & room was as advertised. Only downside, our room smelled like cigarette smoke.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Nice hotel - friendly staff"
just used room for sleeping in since attending family function elsewhere in town. room was very nice- clean and quiet.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Traveler
I want to say first and foremost. We stayed on a very busy weekend. That there were Basketball, Hockey, Special Olympics, and Bowling tourny all going on. Could see that the staff was overwhelmed. With that said appeared that minimum effort was made. For example at 7:30 am, I went down to enjoy the contnental breakfast to find a lmited Breakfast. With a partner who is on gluten restrictions. onlything avaliable was muffings, bagels, cerial, and waffles. There were no more hard boiled eggs or yugurt, and when i asked if there were any more avaliable; all i got was shrug of the shoulders and a nope. While I didn't spend a lot of time in my hotel, I was disappointed.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2014
Shawn
"Great place for a great price!"
Checked in after driving in a snowstorm - Josh at front desk was extremely helpful, friendly & funny! Room was great, bed extremely comfortable - bathroom a little small but worked. Not enough blankets on the bed had to keep the heat on higher than normal, but was ok. When checking out, asked lady her name as she didn't have name tag on --- said "Sometimes I don't wear it, I don't want people to complain about me" ? Not cool.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Good Stay!"
Everything was fine. Clean, comfortable,excellent service and close to good restaurant.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
"clean and quiet"
wish the breakfast had been a little better or varied, but for the money, great spot. Clean, quiet and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"Comfortable and clean. Quiet atmosphere."
Nice comfortable room. Comfortable bed. Quiet atmosphere. Front desk was helpful in finding a nice place for dinner. I did not have the breakfast but it sure smelled good. We will be back. Thank you
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
Staff was very friendly and informative about surrounding shopping and eatery.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
Benitez
I arrived ahead of planned time and was able to check-in a bit earlier than posted check-in time.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Monday night"
It took a long time to get checked in properly - about 30 minutes. The hotel is showing it's age and therefore is harder to get it clean looking.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
Liz
It was very good. Quiet area which we appreciated.
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
"Very comfortable stay!"
This is the third time I've stayed at this hotel in the past three years while on business. I really like this hotel because it's a rather small hotel and fits all my needs. It is conveniently located, so its easy to get in and out. It's near shops and restaurants. The staff is friendly, check in quick, very comfortable rooms, a work out room and a breakfast in the morning. The only negative is this time the bathroom smelled a little moldy -- I think it was the shower curtain.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013