All hotels in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4917 Main St, Stevens Point, WI, 54481, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Convenient hotel"
Hotel is overall good, feeling a little dated. Sink in the room was right by the hotel door, a first from any hotel room I've ever stayed at. Bathroom seemed to have no A/C and was warm, some mold on the shower curtain. Bed was comfortable and good location for us.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
sandy
"Excellent price/value"
Better than what I expected for the price and the value. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Room was clean, comfy, roomy, and more than what I would have expected for the price.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"First stay at La Quinta."
Watching their tv ads does not reflect reality. The room was ready when we arrived and was clean. The room tv was not operating properly because some channels were temporarily unavailable. We put up with this for the first three days, then complained. They did get it repaired the next day. The first day there, due to not feeling well, we did not leave the room until noon. No came to supply towels or coffee supplies until we called the front desk that evening. We made our own bed. The second day, we stopped by the front desk to tell them we would be gone about two hours and could they clean the room while we were gone. When we got back, it still was not cleaned and we had to wait outside while it was serviced. Another day, we stopped by the front desk again and informed them we would be gone for about three hours and asked to have the room serviced while we were gone. Again, it was still not done when we came back. When the maid came to the room to clean it, I asked if she had a note to clean the room early while we were out, and she replied curtly, "we were on break." (For THREE hours?) Overall, it was an average or below average experience. If I recommended this hotel to a friend, I would be sure to tell them not to expect too much in the way of customer service.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Nice Value:"
The room was clean and the staff was helpful. We were put on the third floor, as there was a ball tournament going on, and there was a number of players staying. Our room was quiet, and there was a good restaurant within walking distance.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Quiet and Comfy, with a Good Breakfast to Boot"
We had a great stay. The Front Desk accommodated our special request graciously. The hotel must have been built with great attention to soundproofing; it was fully booked, we could see that the pool was still busy at 10 pm when we came in, and our room was nearby on the first floor, but we were not disturbed at all by either wet revelers or guests in the room overhead. The bedding was very comfortable, with an assortment of pillow types to choose from, and the Samsung TV was large and operated perfectly. The breakfast provided was better than the "continental breakfasts" many hotels offer; it included protein (boiled eggs and yogurt) along with DIY waffles, cereals, breads and pastries. Although the breakfast area is too small to accommodate the peak crowd, an attendant kept food items well-stocked. We'd recommend this LaQuinta highly.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
linkslvr2
"Pet friendly!"
We stayed here one night before moving into our house the following day, so we came equipped with a 16 foot moving truck and car trailer, as well as a 90lb labrador. They don't charge extra money for pets! Plus, they helped us find a place for our moving truck without much hassle. Wonderful place.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"Just Average and not very comforatble"
I was there for business and my room was okay, but if I had to stay again I wouldn't. The Front Desk employee was very nice, but was in hiding most of the time when I went in and out for trips to different places. In the morning, the continental breakfast was not even ready, so I did not bother to wait and the employee who was fixing it looked like she had just crawled out of bed. And if you wanted to get ice for your room, you had to go to the 2nd and 3rd floors from the 1st floor to get ice.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
"Overnight Stay"
I only needed an overnight stay as my son was doing a program at the University in town. I checked Expedia and this one showed up at a great price and turned out to be a really nice experience- clean, friendly, comfortable and the right price. Will probably be staying there again, next time in town.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Gwen
Exc as always . Erica was extremely helpful getting me muffins and coffee after they had cleaned up. She went out of her way to make sure I was happy. Great employee!!
1 night trip Jun 11, 2013
"Mini vacation"
The hotel price was great as was the location and pool. Breakfast lacking,no pool towels.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2013
Pool was cold and the air conditioner dripped water on the carpet all night long
2 night trip May 31, 2013
"Nice place, easy to get to"
Price is ok for this hotel. The place is a bit dated, carpet work, breakfast is just ok.
Other trip May 31, 2013
"St. Point, WI"
Very comfortable bedding. Staff was very helpful, pleasant. The continental breakfast was minimal, space was limited. Noticed lack of shampoo, lotion, etc. which most hotels now offer. Nice to have a refrigerator in the room.
Other trip May 25, 2013
Granny S
would stay there again
2 night business trip May 20, 2013
"La Quinta, Stevens Point, WI - May 10, 2013"
Nice clean room, friendly staff. Would stay there again.
1 night trip May 10, 2013
S Brown
"Just right for a few nights' stay"
Nothing fancy, but clean, inexpensive and quiet. Very nice breakfast options.
3 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2013
MS
All was good at a good price. After a long drive, I needed the hotel to be "not disappointing" and was pleased with everything. I picked it on price and was more than satisfied.
Other trip Apr 20, 2013
"clean"
great stay clean rooms
1 night trip Mar 31, 2013
"Perfect stay"
We would stay there again n recommend to friends n family
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
AL
"business trip"
Great value....bar/restaurant next door...would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Mar 26, 2013
Reception staff prompt, very pleasant, provided directional information to room and local restaurant without hesitation.
Other trip Mar 26, 2013
jl
"great location for what we needed"
Just right! Needed comfort while looking for a home to purchase. Just the right location!
3 night family trip Mar 10, 2013
"OK and nothing more"
We've stayed here several times over the past eight years, since our son started at UWSP. During that time, with each subsequent stay, we've noticed the aging of the property. While still acceptable, it is in need of some updates and minor repairs.
Other trip Mar 5, 2013
"great location super clean rooms"
We loved this place. Friendly staff and super convenient. Cheap too!! Hurray!!!
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2012
Derek
"Nice rooms"
Wish they had 2x queen beds instead of 2x twin beds. But the rooms and beds were clean and comfortable
2 night trip Nov 9, 2012
Louis
"Was 10 minutes from meeting being attended"
Close to shopping and restaurants. Exercise room was nice.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2012
ms
"Very clean rooms."
Everything was perfect. I was here for my wedding and it all it went great. Quick service and clean rooms. The hotel was close to many restaurants including Hilltop and Grazies.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2012
Kristy
"La Quinta - Stevens Point WI"
I have already booked my next stay at this location
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"Good short-stay place"
It was fine for an off-site conference lodging — more reasonably priced and close enough to be convenient (to the Holiday Inn). Since I didn't spend much time there, the primary focus was the room, which was attractive, functional, and clean.
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
Wendy
"Worked out great"
We had to go to a party at a park nearby, and it worked out great! It was within walking distance. They had a nice complimentary breakfast the next morning, and everything was clean, fresh. It had an indoor pool & hot tub.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Rickie
"Very nice stay."
The hotel was very nice...only negative is that the front desk person (female) was not very friendly at all upon check in. The young man was great when we checked out.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
"Close and convient to Business Site"
The Stevens Point Hotel was all positives for me clean, comfortable, and convient. The lite breakfast was a healthy and well maintained. The breakfast was convient for a quick no hassel start.
Business trip Oct 1, 2012
"Fit the bill to sleep in for one night."
Good location, restaurant next door and clean. I have nothing more to add.
Other trip Sep 28, 2012
"Golf Girl Weekend"
Conveniently located off interestate, restaurant right next door, nice breakfast included, great beds! Joshua, the evening manager, was fabulous and accommodating. Would definitely return.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"Comfortable and inviting"
Beds were very comfortable. Room was clean and nicely decorated, inviting. It was a very comfortable stay.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Cathy
"Great stop in Stevens Point"
The front desk was very helpful with our check in. We were on a motorcycle trip and arrived completely soaked from an unexpected rain storm. Our only problem was that the clothes dryer was not working properly.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
"Fine for what we needed"
Hotel was fine for what we paid. Workout facilities were functional. Could hear the people walking in the room above us and trickling water noise from somewhere. Bed was comfortable and room was clean.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
"Weekend get-away"
We have stayed here before so it was familiar. The resturant was next door, so we didnt have to drive, just walk instead
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
"Pleasant surprise"
Welcoming service, all happy to fix keys etc, and decent bed/pillows. Cleaning staff left really nice notes! Breakfast could use some work.
5 night business trip Aug 5, 2012
Evan
"Stevens Point"
I like the arrangement of the room. HD tv is nice, bath and shower is all that is needed when traveling. There was an smoke odor to the room which was annoying. I asked for a wake up call which never came. Price was a little high for the accomodations, but not the highest. Access was difficult from the street. Overall, I spent little time in the room, air conditioning kept the room cofortable, so i was satisfied.
Other trip Aug 8, 2012
I was there on a Thursday night because my son lives in Stevens Point, and was getting married on the Saturday in another location. Nice pool area & nice breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2012
Henderson
"Good place to stay"
It was a good value for the money. We just needed a place to stay for a couple of days and it fit the bill. The breakfasts were good, place was clean and the bed was very comfortable. My wife liked the workout room. I'd stay there again.
Other trip Aug 2, 2012
"Recommended!"
Stayed here 3 nights for an annual golf and party get-together with some of my high school buddies. The hotel is conveniently located, nearby restaurants, stores, and the freeway - and not far from downtown. The hotel is clean and in reasonable condition. It's not new and there are a few signs of age, but it's still totally adequate and very comfortable. Parking is a little tight and the hotel is a little noisy on Friday night. But I would recommend this hotel to anyone who's looking for nice, clean hotel at a good value.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2012
RJL
DISAPPOINTMENT, We booked two rooms,One being a Handicap room for My 83 yr old MOTHER .The shower was not up to date,She had to lift her legs over the tub & pull Herself in by the handles which were located directly under the shower head causing the water to pelt her in the face.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2012
When we first got there it looked very clean and well kept then we went up to our room and while we were in there I pulledout the desk chair and there was a bag if dirty clothes from the previous tenant I was disgusted then later I took a shower and when I pulled the shower curtain closed there was a dirty washcloth hanging from the top of the shower rod then I was repulsed when I told the person at the front desk at check out she acted like it was no big deal and didn't even offer me a discount I will not be going back to this hotel any time soon not satisfied !
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2012
It was very conveniently located to the college we were looking at. The staff and room were great
1 night trip Jun 28, 2012
"Nice hotel for the money"
it's not a class A hotel but it was inexpensive, very clean and beds were very comfortable. It's also very convenient to UWSP. Next to a nice restaurant called the Hilltop, the service was great and food was very good too! Could walk over and have a few beers--good selection of tap beers We were very happy with our stay.
Other trip Jul 2, 2012
Could have used more soap and shampoo; otherwise, very good.
4 night trip Jun 21, 2012
Love love LOVED the comfortable beds! After a long day of meetings it was great to go back and relax! Slept like a baby! Best beds and pillows ever! A++++
2 night trip Jun 17, 2012
"Very Nice"
The staff was friendly, the pool area clean, and the rooms were very clean and inviting after a long, hard day. I would definitely stay at this place again and it is also a good location.
Other trip Jun 13, 2012