All hotels in Delafield, Wisconsin, United States of America
2801 Hillside DrDelafieldWI53018United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Great pool
  • Value for money
    Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
    Breakfast is average
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"very nice"
Clean and wonderful, pleasant atmosphere
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
"Overnight Stay"
Staff was great and had any information we required , room was clean , lobby up to date and very clean , breakfast was good and refreshed I would stay again .
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
We were in the area for a wedding so spent little time in the room, but the time spent was comfortable.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Only one small complaint..."
Nice hotel with very good amenities. Free breakfast, pool, fitness room, comfortable beds. The TV channel choices were a bit thin, but other than that the room was very nice...plenty of outlets to charge phones...free fast internet...will definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Andy & Pat
Staff was attentive and courteous. Room was clean. Stay was pleasant.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel"
Very clean hotel ... rooms are very nice.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
Hotel is in great shape, looks like new, very pleasant stay.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
"Very Satisfied"
The hotel was clean, and appeared in very good condition. Rooms done in black, white and gray. Very nice. Refrigerator and microwave in room. Many outlets which is unusual to find. We did not have a problem finding outlets to charge phones and plug in CPAP machines. Also sufficient USB ports. It is close to Target, Walmart, a grocery story and garment shopping, and close to the interstate. We will defineately be back. Very reasonably priced. The bed was very comfortable - we had a king room.
2 night trip Sep 28, 2014
Eve
"stop for two nights"
We were headed to Old World Wisconsin museum. We stayed at La Quinta Delafield to also be close to the imagination station park. We were close to both locations. Knowing that this was a pet friendly hotel, I asked to be located on a room that was pet free. On the phone I was told I was going to be on the third floor. When we got there they placed us on the 2nd floor. I explained that my 4 year old daughter is allergic to dogs. The lady went to "check" on the room and told me it was ok. We were out of the room most of the time, and only there to sleep. My daughter has a blanket she sleeps on top of just in case. Still she woke up with little hives on her face. I should have known better =(. It was a short stay and we truly loved the pool. The breakfast was frozen bagels, and English muffins that you can toast. cold hard boiled eggs, and a machine to make waffles. There is fruit loops for the kids and cereal for adults. Only activia light yogurt and orange and apple juice. I am glad I brought more stuff for my kids. They do not eat fruit loops! And there is coffee, but I don't drink it, so I can't review it. The rooms are nice, the tv worked great and the AC work when on low fan mode. When in high mode, it smelled kind of moldy. I turned it to low and it was pleasant again. On our second day we were back in the room by 3:00 and no one had cleaned it. I requested a new set of towel and told them to skip our cleaning since we were leaving early the next day.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Silvana
"close to 83 & I94"
we were very pleased & will stay there again
14 night trip Sep 3, 2014
v.j. moylan
"Beautiful updates"
Our room was beautifully updated and clean. Gorgeous artwork and furniture!! Close to EVERYTHING! The only downside was the morning breakfast attendant. They were out of everything and folks had to ask her for more things, silverware, muffins, juice. I'm pretty sure that it was her job to keep it filled but she was in the next room with the door closed. Waffles were great, the rest was normal continental breakfast fare. We'd stay here again despite the one slow motion staff.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Nice but thin walls"
We had a very nice stay. Room was clean and adequate. Amenities were excellent. The pool was nice and breakfast was very nice. Staff let us eat later than usual while she was cleaning up and putting food away. However, the walls are very thin and I could hear noises from next door as well as when people were walking around upstairs on the 3rd floor. I don't believe the noises were above and beyond regular noises but they were very loud when one is trying to sleep. I ended up turning on the room fan to drown out any noises in the middle of the night but wished that I had done that right away before going to bed so I didn't have to disturb my sleep.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Soccer Mom
"great location"
The hotel and our room were very clean, staff was very freindly too, the continental breakfast was good also. would highly recomend this hotel oh and the price was very affordable. The pool and hot tub were awesome too.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Lon
air was not working in outr room= stuffy- hall was cooler than the room... Breakfast was good. belgium waffles- yum!
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"good deal online"
Looked for a hotel just west of Milwaukee to stay a night prior to moving our daughter to Marquette University. Check-in was easy and the clerk friendly enough. Room looked to be fine initially, but then saw a baby bottle on the floor by the chair which led me to believe it hadn't been vacuumed - after which I stepped on something on the floor (small chunk like things), hence no bare feet. Also the hair dryer didn't stay on and would just stop randomly and we would have to wait 3-5 mn. for it to work again. The pool and whirlpool were nice (except for the creepy man).
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Convenient and great place"
Although I only stayed one night this was one of the best Ive stayed in in the area.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel"
Room was very clean and very up-to-date. Continental breakfast in the morning with great food. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Nathan
"Great hotel and location"
We had the best room in the place, 202, close to an outside door, on the pool end and hotel is conventiently located next to a Walmart for those forgotten items.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Karl
"Overbooked and bumped"
I cannot in good faith recommend the hotel. We had a confirmed reservation for a Saturday night stay. We arrived at about 9PM on a Sat. night. First we were told there had been a "computer malfunction" Then they admitted that they had overbooked, and claimed there was nothing available in the entire area, except a Rodeway Inn in Mukwanago. They paid for our room, but it was a very low quality room and crowded for the four of us. Be aware, if you book here, you may not get your room and find yourself without lodging.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Terrible experience"
After working 14 hrs of construction work, I arrived at the La Quinta to check in. We were told that we didn't have a room. Even after I showed my reservation... They had sold my room before I had arrived. I had to fight tooth and nail to get the lady to do something about it. After about an hour of going back and forth she proceeded to call other hotels. I ended up and a smaller hotel with less amenities... I was already exhausted to begin with but the experience really topped it off... I don't know what else to set other than it was AWFUL!
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
Dylan Andrew
"would I stay again"
Our room itself was wonderful, but hallways very dirty and large group came in very late and very disturbing to all around the area. We had end room, so not too bad, but two older couples leaving when we did were really upset. maybe no one called front desk though.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
David Weber
The hotel was beautiful, but our room was not as clean as I would have liked.There was a liquid on the toilet lid, hair in the tub, and floor was dirty. The beds were clean but a little hard for me personally. Staff was pleasant, and price was ok. I hate to give a review like this one, but know that it is best to be honest.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
We were VERY impressed with this hotel...we will definitely look for this hotel on future trips. Staff was very accommodating...rooms clean...everything was nicely decorated...very comfortable place to stay.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"We had a great stay"
The rooms nicely decorated and the bed was very comfortable. Checking in and out was a breeze.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Sheri
"Quick overnight en route to Milwaukee"
We arrived about 10:45pm, staff was friendly and helpful in offering directions for someplace to eat. Our room was nice and clean and the bed was very comfortable. Overall would stay there again. Easily able to access Hwy 94 to get to Milwaukee.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"La Quinta, Delafield, WI"
Close to hiking trails and a good way station for all compass points. Staff friendly and helpful. Room decor up to date and clean. Excellent value for the money. Continental breakfast okay. We definitely recommend.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
kbk
"It was great!"
We've stayed here before - looks like they redecorated the whole place - everything was new and beautiful and clean. The people are nice, the pillows are comfortable, and the coffee is good.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Wonderful Stay!"
Great location - easy access to the highway, close to restaurants, office supply, Walmart and drycleaners. Both UPS and FedEx stores 5 mins away. Hotel was quiet, clean, and comfortable with nice quality furnishings. Will be staying here again!
3 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
D May
"No frills but a decent hotel for overnight"
Out room was pretty clean and quiet. The toilet didn't flush in the morning but the front desk sent someone up fairly quickly to fix it. Breakfast was only until 9:00 so we missed it; however, check out time was 12:00 so we had plenty of time to grab breakfast elsewhere and enjoy the pool.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
Was a great stay. It was modern and very clean. The pool and hot tub was very nice and handicap accessible. It was very quiet while we were there. The hotel is close to restaurants and walkable to a movie theatre. The also had an excellent variety for breakfast. We would gladly stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Sara
good location Close to varios eating establishments
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
It has been remodeled since our last stay. It's done very nicely.
5 night family trip Jun 2, 2014
"Bad service"
The girl at the front desk was not friendly at all. In fact, everyone I spoke with that worked at this hotel was quite rude. The rooms are nice, but I would not recommend because the service was that bad
Other trip May 25, 2014
adam
The rooms were very clean and service was great.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
"Wow- for a La Qunita"
Wow, This place blew my expectations away. I was prepared for a typical La Quinta the evening I arrived. I never do review on hotels either but I needed to let people know this was a GREAT experience. The rooms and interior of the hotel must have been completed not that long ago and they did awesome. Better than most places I stay that cost double.
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
josh
Within 20 min of check in they called and asked if I needed anything. Clean new room. Only downfall I was by the exit and the door slams shut (kind of loud) but it didn't keep me awake. Nice room for the price.
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
Tyler
"Great for kids and dogs"
We stayed with our grandkids and dog for a quick overnight. First time we took our dog with us to a hotel and it worked out very well. Kids loved pool and waffles! Would have liked to have seen 2 queen beds as the beds were a little small. We will stay here again.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Lori
"Comfortable accomodations"
Very nice, fresh hotel. Well-appointed clean rooms and facility.
Other trip May 7, 2014
Roger
Loved the hotel, but we were unable to get Brewer game on TV. Since the stadium is only 15 miles from the hotel, we didn't even think to ask before we made the reservation. I've never been to a hotel where you didn't get the local sports.
Other trip May 1, 2014
Nikol
Clean. Nothing extravagant. Served the purpose.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2014
Sam
"Nice place to stay"
We had a comfortable stay at this hotel and we recommend it.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Barb
"Friendly and nicely updated hotel in Delafield."
I stay here four or five times a year for business and to visit family. Convenient to shopping, restaurants and interstate highway. Friendly staff.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Bearcat
"Perfect nights stay."
Really loved all the outlets in the lamps. Makes it convenient for pluging in a lot of different electronics.
1 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"Quiet hotel, clean, spotless room,"
Very clean room and my standards are high, nice and quiet hotel environment, location made access a bit unusual, but that worked out just fine. The breakfast left something to be desired. Overall I rate this hotel excellent.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
Jeanne
"Delafield is nice"
They are remodeling the entire hotel w/refrigerators & micros
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Gwen
Poor, the desk clerk displayed poor customer service, outside temps were 20 degrees and we could not get the room heater to work. The hotel is being remodeled, tons of construction and workers everywhere. I would not recommend staying here.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Almost Newly Remodled"
Very nice. I love their waffles!
2 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
"Fantastic experience"
I wasn't sure what to expect as I've found different La Quinta's to differ greatly in the past. I stayed for a week on business. The only complaint I would have is that the hotel was under constrution for updates (carpet, decor, etc.) however, when I booked I was given fair warning of this, and the noise stopped by 5 pm every day - there was still a carpet glue smell in some areas though. The staff was very friendly, continental breakfast was acceptable (included fresh fruit) and the location was very convient to both restaurants and freeway access. Room size was good, and internet WiFi was quick. I'll definitely stay here again if in Delafield in the future.
3 night trip Feb 10, 2014
"I could stay here again"
I had no real bad things to say. It was 100% LaQuinta format. Not bad. I would like to see La Quinta put some more protein on the breakfast buffet. Mostly carbs. and a cold hard boiled egg. But again, standard for the chain.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
Gary S
"Too loud to sleep!"
We came in late and were very tired. Very early SATURDAY morning..the workers were busy at renovation work. We were unable to sleep due to constant pounding, banging and door slamming from very early on until we finally got up a little before 8:00. (which isn't much of a sleep in)
Other trip Feb 3, 2014