All hotels in Madison, Wisconsin, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8102 Excelsior Dr, Madison, WI, 53717, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Ok hotel, small room."
Stopped on the way home with wife and daughter. Twin queen beds but the bathroom did not have a sink so no privacy after the shower. It seemed like the floors in halls and lobby needed vacuumed. Room ok for a married couple.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"two nights before christmas"
We stayed the night on an extended trip to see family. Many things to do in the area. Enjoyed the pool and jaquizi. Staff was friendly and professional. Stayed again on the way back. Would recommend staying will do it again.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West
Dear Melissa, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for your kind words about our staff and facilities. Please come see us again on your next visit to Madison!
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
melissa
"Dog Friendly Hotel"
Needed a place for us and our Scottie. This worked great.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West
Dear Larry, I'm so happy we were able to accommodate your family and your Scottie, we love being able to have our four-legged friends here too. Please come back again!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
larry
"stayed for new years"
Went for new years eve. The hotel had a party in the lobby with free food and drinks, complete with entertainment. All guests received a bottle of champagne at check in. Did not see the pool area while there although it appeared lots of people had used it. The room was very spacious. There were 6 of us sitting around comfortably.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West
Dear Jamie, Thank you so much for sharing your review. I'm overjoyed that you had such a great time during our New Year's Celebration! Please come back and stay with us again next year for the party!!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
jamie
"Average Hotel"
The hotel room was just ok, but not great. Didn't care for the first desk clerk I met when I arrived. Seemed unhelpful and not very friendly. The rest of the hotel staff was pleasant and friendly. The room was dark; sort of like living in a cave. The window overlooked the pool instead of outside so there was no natural light coming through. The sink or vanity was outside the bathroom area, which I didn't like. It should be part of the bathroom so you have more privacy. I probably would not stay at the hotel again, but it was satisfactory for the few days I was there.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Serena
"Nice, quiet, location..."
Great location by the interstate.. Good happy hour and great pool area..
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West
Dear Edge, thank you for sharing your review. Please come see us again!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Edge
"Good stay in Madison"
Overall a good two-night stay over the Christmas holidays. Complimentary Breakfast was good; internet access/speed was fine; room was fairly small, but clean; only real complaint was that NO pool towels were available both mornings we used the pool, and the previous days used towels were somewhat strewn about the pool area - not sure if this was due to being short staffed over the holidays, or a normal thing that happens.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Place to stay"
We had a pleasant stay at this hotel. It served its purpose.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West
Dear Allen, thank you for sharing your comments about our hotel. Please do come visit us again the next time you are in Madison!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Allen
"Annual Christmas Trip"
We had a wonderful time, as usual. The staff is fabulous!!! Pool and hot tub great. The lounge is excellent. The hotel itself has seen lots of wear and tear but of course you know that. Special thanks to the security guard who came up at 1:44 AM to stop the LOUD activity coming from 218. Pretty scary.
3 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Ok but not going back"
Hotel was ok the pool was great! The room was a bit dirty the phone did not work to call the front desk. The breakfast was sub par.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Stay at the Baymont"
We enjoyed our stay, and would stay there again if we had to visit the Va Hospital
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
"Location good. Rooms and hotel as a whole outdated"
Staff friendly. Rooms need a facelift. Bartender was very animate on happy hour time. He kept looking at the clock while we ordered. No paper available in am. Breakfast ok.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West
Dear Dave, thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay with us. I am happy your experience with our staff was good, please know that if you are ever in need of anything during your stay, if you come to the front desk we are happy to provide it. Please come see us again!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Good Value, Friendly Staff"
The hotel was a good value for the price. The pool and hot tub are in good shape and are located in a bright, open space. Unfortunately, the sauna is no longer in service, which is a bit disappointing. The beds are old and a bit soft, but the room is generally clean for the age of the hotel. Service is friendly, and the free continental breakfast is fine. Parking is also free, which is a bonus, and this hotel accepts pets. We did not bring our pet, but it's nice to have the option. Some people did bring pets and there is no sign of any pet damage.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Won't be back"
Friendly staff, good people. Older hotel that needs renovation. Could be cleaner. Easy to get to from the belt line and close to other shopping and dining areas. For $90 a night! Come on, spruce up the rooms.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Handy location"
Had to make a last minute stop in Madison and hotel was very accommodating and walking diatNce to several restaurants from which I could get a late night bite
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West
Dear Todd, thank you for your kind words about our hotel. Please come visit us again!
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
todd
"Baymont Inn - Best value for the money in Madison"
The hotel offers all basic amenities and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The only problem we had was a stained bed blanket sheet. I called the front desk and within 5 minutes a staff member appeared and replaced ALL sheets, blankets and pillow cases on the bed with brand new ones. Excellent service. The breakfast room offers a standard continental breakfast with toast, bagels, tea, coffee, fruit juices, milk, cereal and fresh fruit. Overall I think the Baymont Inn is by far the best value for the money on the West side of Madison, WI. The free WiFi was excellent, with 54 Mb/s download speed.
2 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
Patrick
"Poolside noise"
Room was fine. Except for the strangely hanging curtains almost falling off the curtain rod covering the window overlooking the pool. Noisy til 10 pm. I should have requested a room on the outside perimeter of the building.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Great value"
My husband and I needed to find a hotel in the MIddleton area quickly and the Baymont interested us as it received great reviews. We were very pleased with the accommodations. Many previous guests had written that the beds were very comfortable and that was really important, and indeed they were. We found the room very clean, the hotel was quiet even though it was full. The breakfast room offered many varieties. The price we found on Expedia was great!
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Colleen
"Very nice for a budget priced room"
The hotel was easy to find from the highway. The room was clean and quiet and the staff friendly. The pool area was large but left us with irritated eyes. I plan to use the hotel again but I will not use the pool.
Carl
"Out of date"
I was disappointed. The front desk was nice but that was about it. It wasn't terrible but old and worn. Definitely needs an update. Beds were extremely hard and pillows uncomfortable. The breakfast was just the minimum. The pool was nice but gameroom was full of old games. I would not stay here again.
Pete
"Good hotel could use some improvements"
I liked this hotel. The room was plenty large for my stay, and the bed was just right. However, there were a couple of areas that it could improve on. First, leaving all of the lights on after cleaning the room seems to be a waste of energy (especially when I've seen other hotels ask their guests if they could skip on washing linens to save energy and water). Second, the breakfast fare on Sunday was not what I was expecting. I would have loved scrambled eggs and either waffles or pancakes, but all the hotel had was various cold cereal and pastries. A banana and juice were the best I had.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Great place, freindly staff."
Great place to stay during Teslacon if you can't get into the main hotel.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Good one !! We can spend for a night"
This is about Baymont inn, Room was very small, and washroom would be bigger with wash basin. Service and neighborhood was really good.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
chiranjeevi
"You get what you would expect for a low cost chain"
This is a very average hotel located in an office park and is suitable for the price paid. They don't clean the room very well from night to night. I dropped a potato chip on the floor that got stepped on and it remained there the entire week, so I know they don't vacuum. They offer free pizza in the bar nightly, but permit the construction workers who frequent there load their plates 3 levels high and leave none for others. The breakfast is sub-standard with no hot items whatsoever. The pool and hot tub is excellent, large and the right temperature.
3 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Ken
"Comfortable and clean and friendly"
I felt the room was very clean and the room and building were in good condition overall. There was no worn carpet or chipped paint etc. The beds and pillows were heaven. For the price I was impressed! The hotel stated that they do price match so if you find a cheaper deal just tell them and call direct.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
"Close to everything."
My first room overlooked the pool area. Since I have asthma and use a C-pap machine, it was not a good room location for me. The hotel staff changed my room location once I told them of my breathing problem. In fact I enjoyed having a couch in my room.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Not a great hotel"
We booked this room on Hotels.com and the clerk was very rude and told us he had on conformation and wanted to know what we paid for the room. When booking on Hotels.com the hotel does not need to know this! And then was trying to charge more$$ Not Happy with this place!
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"Can't recommend regardless of the price."
Hotel staff was friendly and the room smelled ok. The hotel itself smelled musty and the carpet was old and dirty. The common areas and rooms looked dated and worn down. The walls seemed thick enough that you didn't hear everything in the other room and everything worked well so it wasn't all bad. I won't be staying here again though.
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Dustin
"Nice hotel, convenient location"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Staff were friendly and helpful, and the room was clean, spacious and well laid out.
3 night trip Oct 15, 2014
Shiloh
"Just ok"
The lady at the front desk was very unprofessional and unwelcoming. There was a drunk man talking to her looked like she was flirting with him. The drunk man commented to my girlfriend and I saying "looks like these two need a room". The employee laughed without even saying anything.It made my girlfriend very uncomfortable. The room was spacious and clean. The hallways look like they need to be renovated as they looked musty and old. If I'm ever in the area again, I would look to stay elsewhere.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Rodney
"Great location. Outdated facility."
Great location, close to shopping & restaurants. Room was not very clean and was quite outdated. Stains on carpet. Plastic bag wrapped around smoke detector. Mismatched decor. Worn linens. Staff was friendly and tried to accommodate.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Worked for one night"
Rooms were okay. Hotel outdated and dark. Very nice staff. Good breakfast. Horrible pillows.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Lori
Hotel staff was excellent .room was clean and extremely comfortable .
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Baymont Middleton"
No light near chair for reading. No elevator. Otherwise just fine.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"low, not recommend for future stay"
the shower liner was ripped in shower and it would not stay closed so water got all over the floor. The continental breakfast was not good. Toaster didn't work, eggs were disgusting, muffins were old, not very good overall. Rooms were not insulated well for sound, we could hear people next door. The carpet was dirty in the hall behind the doors. I would not recommend to stay there again for the price, it was not worth it.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Tammie
"convenient location off the beltline"
Continental breakfast was superior for a medium priced hotel, great food selection and it was open until 9 AM. This location has no elevators & relatively steep staircase to 2nd floor - could pose inconvenience for guests with heavy luggage.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
G S
"Standard"
Overall good for the money. Halls and stairs were unkempt. Breakfast, like most inclusives, substandard. Where do all these places get the same nasty food?
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Madison Game
"helpful staff"
The motel has no elevators so be sure to ask for a ground floor room if you cannot climb stairs with your luggage. I didn't ask ahead but the desk clerk readily moved my room from the second to the first floor.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
BV
Horrible! Dirty rooms and terrible customer service.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"personal travel"
The hotel was clean and near by other points of interest. The limited bar inside is very nice.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Our stay was fine. We had an issue with our door lock but the front desk staff were great and resolved the issue right away.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Great service, very nice staff, had a wonderful stay
20 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Kishor
"Pet expenses"
Beware......the pet charge here was over 3 times the amount we experienced on average at other hotels on our trip.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
PM
"Madison trip"
The housekeeping / breakfast staff had family/ friends visiting them during working hours. Very rude when asked how to get around town. Got a I don't know answer. Front desk staff when checking in was Great.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Cyndi
"rustydoor bathroom doorframe gummies on floor"
Called on phone to reserve said ok on handicap but when called hotel snippy and said was not available stuck what was left . wife could not take shower because not handicap accessible. Only thing that in thier favor was thier version of breakfast in morning, and the bar at night
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
The shuttle service was not at all convenient for my needs. I was able to use it once on Friday night. During the weekends, when you might expect decent service for weekend guests, it was difficult to get a shuttle at any time unless it was already in use for another pickup. In addition, the hotel failed to provide clean towels for me on Saturday despite my specific request that they be changed out. Granted I had my Do Not Disturb sign on the door but I specifically told the Front Desk agent to have the housekeeping staff disregard the sign in that instance. When I noticed the towels were not changed out I inquired as to why. The front desk agent said the housekeeping staff do not understand English so they didn't bother to change out the towels. How is their ability to speak English relevant to their ability to follow a simple instruction that the front desk agent wrote down regarding my request???
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Bernd Geels
"Terrific!"
Great staff, good location, nice spacious room with the amenities we wanted. This has become my go to place when in Madison!
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
jz
"Decent Hotel"
Very comfortable and has a nice bar with TV. The continental breakfast was not very good with few choices.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
J. Perkins
"Close to my son's home."
It was wonderful.
4 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Tae (Terry) R. Kim
"Satisfied with Baymont"
My stay was a last minute decision to remain in Madison WI overnight. The accommodations were excellent, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I was very pleased with the hotel, which I've chosen before because of consistently positive experiences in the past.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014