All hotels in Madison, Wisconsin, United States of America

Room is not nice
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"4 night stay"
Good overall. Refrigerator froze everything placed in it. Raisin brand in breakfast bin labeled granola.
4 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"very good"
nice n relaxing
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Nicole
Overall the hotel was ok. The room wasn't very clean though. There were stains on the pillows and lamp shade. The bathroom had the light and fan combination which was very noisy as well, which I didn't like and felt was somewhat of an inconvenience as it could have been put on 2 separate switches for use instead of all on 1.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
We have stayed at Baymont, Madison, WI many times. The maid service was far below Baymonts standards. One day we didn't get clean towels. The floor was 't vacuumed. The hotel is notiicably deteriorating. The floor of the pool is breaking down. The whirl pool had sediment around the edges and looked unclean. The sliding glass door poolside was hard to open. We won't be using this hotel again.
4 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Great location.."
The hotel staff are very friendly and the hotel turned out to be one of the better places we've stayed. The location is nice being close to the interstate, but tucked away within a business district. We aren't lucky enough to travel much but it was a Great stay overall and would definitely come back when we are in Madison.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Danielle
"You get what you pay for"
Terrible!!!! Entire place smelled musty like cigarettes, Bathroom had 1 towel for a room that sleeps 4. Sauna in pool area had door SCREWED shut! Room air conditioner loud a noisy all nite! Top off the free breakfast with ice cold coffee that's should be hot. You get what you pay for under 100 a nite beware spend a little more. Never again at a Baymont YUK!!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Fair price. No regular coffee in room- decaf only. No cups. Dirty washrag in shower from previous guest. Ran out of happy hour beer. Extremely loud party in room next to us from 11pm-3am. Informed front desk- nothing done about it. Insincere apology about it when checking out. Hopefully an isolated event, but won't stay there again
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Family Visit"
Great hotel for a quick stop.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great stay and price"
Great stay, clean room, decent breakfast, good pool. Disappointed in the shower-the rod was broken so there was a foot between the curtain and the wall on both sides. Overall I was happy with the price and the hotel, though. GREAT staff also. Above and beyond.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
family of 3
"First floor rooms please?"
I was I could have had a first floor room since climbing stairs using a cane was difficult.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Valerie L.
"Old and unkempt"
hotel is old. The first floor smelled like mildew and molding carpet. There are no elevators in this hotel so you must lug all of your luggage up flights of stairs. You can hear your neighbors talking and snoring all night through the room connecting door. The only perk of this hotel is the neighborhood and that it is located by restaraunts and shops.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
nicole
"Ok"
Overall ok
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
todd
"The Little Things Are Important"
I left a note with the head of housekeeping. Overall, I loved Baymont, but I had some small concerns. 1). There were cobwebs in room 142 as you face the mirror on the too right near the ceiling. 2). The bathroom NEEDS a bath mat. 3). There needs to be a sign regarding the shower controls. We had to call the desk twice. It was not until the person that answered when I dialed "O" said to pull hard and not worry about breaking it that we finally got it to work. I'm old but strong but it was unbelievably hard. 4). There needs to be another wastebasket in the room: one for the desk area, one for the sink area, and definitely one in the bathroom where incredibly there was none. 5). Lastly, the coffe maker was on top of the microwave or fridge and it needs to be on the desk where there is an outlet.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Claire
"Quick trip to UW"
Comfortable bed. Clean bathroom Very nice pool and hot tube. Chlorine was not overwhelming. Was sad to see sauna was inoperable. Enjoyed my one night stay very much. Very affordable
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
LeRoy
I needed a quiet place to stay nearby during my husband hospitalization. I was able to catch up on my sleep, shower and return to the hospital the next day refreshed. This hotel easily provided all I needed.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2015
cindy
My daughter, granddaughter and I stayed for two nights and I was a little disappointed with the quality of the rooms for the price. The sheets were too big for the bed which made them bunch up, there were no towels in the room after it was cleaned and there were cigarette burn marks on the tub. It was in a very nice neighborhood and close to shopping and restaurants and the service was very good. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Satisfactory Stay"
Our stay was very nice. The room was satisfactory for cleanliness and comfort. The staff was very friendly. We did have problems with the faucet dripping but was not a factor for sleeping.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
SANDY
Kind of a dungeon. The toilet was not flushed when we got there. The breakfast juice machine was full of fruit flies. Breakfast was not good. The cereal machine was broken.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"A bargain price"
Very nice room. Quiet location. Good coffee.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Kathryn
"good deal"
Older hotel, but clean. Staff exceptional.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Great hotel located right next to NCLEX testing!"
This hotel was great! It is less than minutes away from everything I needed and everywhere I needed to go. Very nice area!
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"Stay here!"
Pool was awesome . Quiet and comfortable. My husband has problems walking so first floor room was great. I like a firmer mattress and pillow but that's just me.getting old and set in my ways. I would touch up paint on front door and keep those windows sparkling as you can only make a first impression once! Thanks!
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"nice"
Would stay again
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Nancy L.
Hotel was clean, breakfast was good. Everything was good
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
About 5 miles from U of Wisconsin. Not a bad trip.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Comfortable and close to our destination."
Easy access to our destination and major highway systems. Rooms are comfortable and have all extras that we needed.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Retired
"Yes to stay, who needs the cookie!"
Great place to stay in Madison, excellent staff, good locations. I've stay here about 10 times and will continue to stay, and recommend to all.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"I'll be staying there again"
It was great. The staff was super friendly. They left you alone to do your thing and asked upon greeting you if you needed anything. Loved the hot tub and the warm pool. I'm just waiting for my $40 deposit fee to be returned to me and then I'd be super satisfied.
2 night business trip May 22, 2015
levie
"A nice hotel at a great price"
The hotel was nice and an enjoyable place to stay. It was clean and staff was friendly when answering questions. The continental breakfast was nice and the pool was a good temperature. I would consider staying here again.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"It's ok for the money"
The hotel was ok, the staff friendly, and the room was in decent shape overall. We came down to Madison for the weekend and just wanted a place to crash, and wanted a pool & hot tub to relax in. The check-in was seamless and the first stop afterwards was the pool. This is the only really negative thing I have to report, the pool seemed dirty. I felt gross after going in and the hot tub wasn't any better. The water was clear, but seemed like it wasn't properly chlorinated. We cut that short and I went down to the bar for a drink afterward. That was nice. That night I didn't sleep so well. The bed felt slightly uncomfortable and I heard a few vehicles accelerating on the beltline. That morning I discovered our window was open a little bit, though we did not open it. Had it been closed I probably wouldn't have heard the noise.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"PLANNING NEXT TRIP...."
LOVE LOVE LOVED IT.... clean, friendly, totally accommodating if you needed something.. no problem, and quick...NICE... however, when we were in the pool and they had a party outside and blocked the doors open, the cool breeze really flowed into the pool area.. didn't care for that.. but our third time staying there and getting ready to book our next trip. Truly wish you had a restaurant...
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Cynthia
"Bed was horrible."
Mattress sagged horribly in middle and towards the front. You felt like your feet were above your head. It was so bad we thought it was broken. Unfortunately when we pulled the sheets back to see if it was broken there was a dead bug..an asian beetle/lady bug on mattress. There was left over used bath product container in the shower. Made me concern the room wasnt cleaned well. Some towels were yellowed. The breakfast buffet was not good either. Frozen thawed waffles...those are not the homemade ones advertised. Dried out bagels. Woman putting the food out had loose hair that went past her waist, I would have thought hair should be tied back. I wouldn't go back there. Maybe it was just this visit but really disappointed. When we told the woman at the counter about our experience she said she couldnt do anything for us because we paid through Expedia but she would have the manager call later...we are still waiting for that call.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Lynn
"ok for the price"
Room was cleaned twice in six days, they vacuumed once. I had to ask for a linen change once, and had to ask for towels several times. Staff was friendly, pool was nice. However, cleaning staff was less than stellar. Wish they had an elevator.
6 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Do not stay here for any reason"
The rooms are poorly decorated, worn out, filthy and poorly lit; tremendous deterioration from a business visit four years ago. Dishes and food left in the breakfast area remained sitting out for three days before someone removed them. Do not stay here even if there are no other good options.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Baymont Stay May 2015"
Booked at the Baymont in in Madison, this was my first stay with this chain. I was staying on business and my wife came the first night of my stay. We were turning in for the night and found a large stain on the sheet, we were offered to change rooms which we did. Overall, very dissatisfied ever since finding the way the most important part of the room, the bed, was kept. Enjoyed that there was a happy hours with both drinks and food, it seems like more and more hotels are doing this and find this to be a nice amenity when traveling on business. The breakfast offering left a lot to be desired. I will be more diligent in my future bookings to make sure that I am able to make a reservation at the Comfort Suites which I've stayed before and have had a much more pleasant experience.
4 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Should be condemned"
This has to be the worst hotel I have stayed in in 20 years--and I travel about 100,000 miles a year. No elevator, cheap and broken down furnishing, no insulation. I honestly cannot think of a single good thing to say about it.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Randy
"Business Trip"
Our stay was fine. Breakfast was not good; stay away from the hard boiled eggs - like rubber and they made us sick. Room was find. Enjoyed time in the whirl pool.
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
"Great place to get away with the family!"
Great little get away place to go with the family! The pool, hot tub, and game room was a great addition to the stay at this hotel! We loved the tropical atmosphere it provided while we enjoyed the pool area.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"pretty good"
Service is good. Front desk is excellent. Room is clean but a little bit old.
5 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great hotel."
I stayed for a couple of days while visiting my son. We used the pool / sauna facilities several times and were very happy. The bed was very comfortable and the staff was great. I will definitely stay there the next time I go to visit my son.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
VE
"Baymont inn"
Great pool Ok breakfast Comfortable bed
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Donnalee
"Great price and Staff"
The location was close to freeway and the staff was very nice. Pool was good for kids and the price was great. I would stay there again. Breakfast could have been better but it was good for a continental spread.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Very nice staff, good conditions."
Staff were very friendly and helpful. Only issue was television was strangely far away from the bed.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Alex
"Friendly staff - great pool"
I was traveling alone and the staff helped me with moving stuff and was great at both in and out. Slept well, room was quiet and had a wonderful swim.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Pam
I will stay at this location again. Convenient location.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"nice big room right off the belt line"
Beautiful room with lots of things close by. Nice breakfast set up and the pool area looked lovely from what I could tell
Vicki
"Friend week end"
A great place for a group of friends to gather. Added plus was the shuttle to a nearby restaurant. Will stay there again
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Madison Baymont"
We checked in went upstairs to put some stuff in the fridge. The fridge didn't work. We had to put ice in the sink and the good in the ice. We went to take showers the water was luke warm at best. We went to bed around 10:30 the pillows were so useless I couldn't believe it. They folder the pillow case inside because a pillow case it twice the size of the pillow. At about 2:00 AM the noise started. The walls are so paper thin that you hear everything. Someone was either doing construction or moving furniture and arguing. They were throwing things around and talking loud until around 4:00. We also could not get the heater to regulate and it was either really hot or really cold. We let the front desk know and even made a joke that they shouldn't let the maid go up there alone, there might be a body after all the yelling and throwing. We will never stay at this hotel again. I have written to the franchise. THIS WAS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. We usually stay at the Radisson but it was full. We will never stay here again.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
david
"Nice hotel for the price"
Overall, I was very happy with my experience. I got a great deal on the room, and was pleased with what I got for the price. The room was a little dated, but I have seen much worse. Everything worked and it was clean. I didn't go in the pool, but checked it out. I was pleasantly surprised at the whole pool area. It was much nicer than what I was expecting. And the outdoor patio area was very nice as well. The hotel has a great location as well. Plenty of restaurants very near by. My only complaint is that when the maid service came by, they didn't make the beds, but even that wasn't a big deal. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and I will gladly return if I find myself in the Madison area again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Heath
"Nice comfy stay"
Smooth check-in and check out. Did not try the breakfast! Quiet and clean room! Easy parking. The hallways are a little bit smell like an old house(kind of like the smell of my gran-ma house). Not bad of a smell though! The room from the inside is really clean for two stars and a half Inn. Highly recommended! :)
Other trip Mar 17, 2015