All hotels in Janesville, Wisconsin, United States of America
616 Midland Rd, Janesville, WI, 53546, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

Was real nice and friendly
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Sara
trying to the find the location it was very difficult and hard to find with so many turnabouts and way off in the way. The lady at the front desk, was not helpful and didn't greet us when we came in but also did not know directions to our event we were going to. The Room was okay but was very cold, my mom couldnt sleep because of her allergies. there was a staff member that helped us with our event and gave us directions to the event. it was nice that they had a out door patio and the pool was very good and so was the hot tub. she never told us where the pool was or where the ice was when we arrived at the hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Sharlene Y
We stayed there for one day. I was not happy with the room it had bugs and flies. Microwave was too small.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Excellent hotel stay!! Large, clean, very comfortable, room. Breakfast was just fantastic. Waffles, sausage, eggs, muffins, bread, bagels, about anything you could want. Close to interstate but room was very quiet. Pool and exercise room were awesome as well.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good with a few exceptions"
Overall a good hotel experience. Location next to the interstate was great! Very easy to get to. Upon checking into our room, the bathroom floor was wet but housekeeping dried and sanitized it right away. The air conditioning was not effective in removing the humidity from the room, thus leaving it damp and smelling like a locker room. The visitors to the Denny's restaurant next door at bar close were extremely noisy.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Breakfast bar on Sunday had virtually no selection of non sugary cereals, no bagels and no english muffins. We chose to no have breakfast at the hotel.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"close to the hospital"
Do not use the phone for auto wake up call because 6:00 a.m. means 3:11 a.m.The bathroom was a tiny before the addition of the curved shower rod & needed a little work. Desk clerk refused to give me a receipt. Check the pH in the pool; too much chlorine. On the good side: nice breakfast area,close to restaurant, hospital,
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Wndham should be ashamed"
VERY POOR PROPERTY hotel in rough shape only one towel in rooms toilets run all the time shower leaking pool area dirty and unpainted Cant believe this is part of Hilton Windham chain! john
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Good hotel with a couple of bad apples"
Stay was overall good. Stayed for 3 nights in a Jacuzzi room with my two year olds daughter. Room also had a small fridge & microwave. hotels.com site was very unclear as to the differences between the rooms & available, I had to go to the hotel site to see the actual differences. Room was clean & nice. Everything was very good until it was time to checkout. Checkout time was 12 & at 12:10 I was still loading all of the baggage I had for our overall two week trip & trying to keep my daughter from unloading & unpacking the bags. In the 10 minutes between checkout time & the time we left the room, I had 3 separate knocks at my door asking me if I intended to checkout from 2 different people. Instead of offering to help me with my bags or the broken hotel cart I was using to move them all, the room attendant stood at my door sighing loudly. When I remarked at how rude she was being she yelled at me about leaving late because she had to catch a bus to go pick up her child. I was in tears by the time I got to the front desk. The clerk was the front desk manager & she was very nice & apologetic but the damage had been done & I would never stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"not worth the price"
Was overall ok. Just just wasn't up to snuf for the price. But was acceptable. I would stay here but beware it's overpriced.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"Dog smell"
Room smelled of dog.. they tried to air it out but only helped slightly. Leaving the window open on a first floor room was a security breach.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
joe A
"Convient stop over"
The room was not as clean as it should have been. There were black hairs in the sink and on the bathroom floor. The handle of the sink was very loose and it was difficult to position it for cold or hot water. The clerk at the desk when we checked in was in such a hurry that I had to ask her to slow down her information so I could understand her. Sorry, but I was not impressed with the Baymont and am not likely to stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Ellen
"Good Plac"
It was a welcomed change after having traveled for nearly 24 hours. The staff received us well (we had arrived around 9:00 pm) and help us get settled quickly. They were friendly and very helpful.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
The staff was friendly and the food was good, but the hotel is showing signs needing upkeep. It doesn't appear to be getting any. There were tiles falling off the wall on the pool area and the room had torn carpet and a leaky tub faucet.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Breakfast bar was pretty lame. Microwave to warm eggs?? No healthy options like fruit or yogurt.
3 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Hotel for local construction workers"
Borderline scary. Side door lock was not opening for room keys so staff destroyed the lock. Construction workers were drinking in the parking lot. Nothing like having trucks with drunks scattered in a parking lot. Shower head would need to be bleached to reach filthy status! Drains for sink and tub didn't drain. They didn't have the usual shoppers, so that wasn't the reason. AC tried to work but gave up. It cooled the room with the volumn of a jet engine, my mistake was to turn it off for awhile, after that it just cooled so,so but still made a horrible noise.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Carolyn
"Good stay"
Very convenient location. Good staff. Could use a good cleaning. But, all in all a great stay for the price.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Jerry Tainter
"Solid"
Hotel was at a quiet intersection offering few choices for food and gas. Good place to stay with a good breakfast.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Ernie
We needed a quick stay. Checkout at noon is nice since we got in at midnight and have two kids. We didn't have to rush and kids had time to swim. Could be a little cleaner in pool area. Rooms could use a couple more big towels.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"CLOSE TO WHERE WE NEEDED TO GO"
WAS DISAPPOINTED. STAFF NOT VERY FRIENDLY. WHEN I WENT TO ASK FOR MORE TOWELS FIRST RESPONSE I GOT WAS WHAT FOR? WITH HAVING A FAMILY OF FIVE STAYING AND NOT ENOUGH TOWELS IN ROOM TO USE WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THE RESPONSE I GOT! PLUS HALF OF THE LIGHTS DID NOT WORK IN OUR ROOM AND THERE WAS NO PLUG FOR THE TUB. HAVE TWO LITTLE KIDS HARD TO GIVE SHOWERS TO.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"My stay"
The room was decent and clean when we got there. The staff seemed very friendly, especially the woman who took care of the continental breakfast. The breakfast was good although the coffee could have been stronger. I would have been happier if on my four night stay the sheets would have been changed. We went to the front desk and asked and still they were not changed.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Decent place to stay."
The first room we were assigned did not have a toilet that worked but were promptly transferred to a different room close by.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Jill
"Worked OK"
Needed an accessible room (particularly bathroom/toilet/shower) and this fit the bill (mostly, at least). The main disappointment was that the walk-in shower had a guide bar attached to the wall for a hand-held shower head, but the actual shower head was mounted (not portable) and, even worse, was way out of reach (6 to 7 feet high). Otherwise, queen-size bed was very comfortable; coffee was awful.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
TDY
"Location"
Location was great easy access to interstate. The room was not worth the price.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
Teri
the hotel was nice. the check in clerk was very helpful, and the caramel cookies were good! the problem was the beds were not really comfortable. we had a king size bed, it was lumpy and the pillows were terrible!! The towels were skimpy, and there isn't a bathroom fan.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Hanging in Janesville"
Nice
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
mark
"Comfy and convenient for my business needs"
Good desk and lightings setup in my room so I could do my prep work before my short drive into Janesville.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Hotel was close to my meeting the next morning"
The location was excellent to my meeting. Much to my pleasure, the room was clean, and updated with a new flat screen television, and had a refrigerator and microwave. The hotel staff was much more friendly than the last few stays I have had (probably because it was family owned). I will stay here again.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Baymont Inn & Suites, Janesville Wisconsin"
Terrible experienced upon check in the front desk cannot find my reservation even though I called Expedia said reservation is all confirmed but they end up booking a new reservation for me and then when I got to the room, the room is not cleaned at all, comforter is on the chair, bed is messy , first time that happen to me for the last 20 years
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
nix
"Very happy?"
This hotel provided everything we needed for a quick overnight stay while visiting family. Although we weren't at the hotel much, we slept great, had great service and the breakfast was very satisfying. For the price, we couldn't have been more happy.
1 night trip Jan 15, 2014
Candy
"Pleasant stop along the way"
This is a nice basic overnight hotel. Nothing fancy but, everything you need on your way to your destination.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2014
Lee
"janesville WI trip"
good stay, with no problems.
1 night trip Jan 8, 2014
SBT
"Simple but nice motel"
I've stayed there numerous times, and one thing always stands out: the staff. Friendly, helpful, go out of their way to solve problems. The rooms are cleaned well and the breakfast area is kept orderly. This visit I was there for 5 nights.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
MJ
"Christmas with immediate family."
The pool was a nice temp. We had a good time.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Dutchess
"Run down"
The room we stayed in the first night had holes in the carpet. The room the second night had food left in the refrigerator & the shower curtain rod seemed like it was going to fall down. On a positive note, there was vandalism to the pool the first night but the hotel immediately closed & cleaned the entire area & it was reopened in less than 24 hours.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Not recommended"
Toilet didn't work shower head didn't work the greatest jacuzzi tub full of hair and lint when I turned it on.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Not fancy, but affordable and clean"
We didn't have anything major go wrong with this visit, so that is a plus for such an affordable hotel stay. Breakfast was okay. Hotel staff were very friendly. Room was clean. Not the most comfortable bed/comforter, but overall a good deal for the money....
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
Tasha
"Needs updating."
Hotel is old and needs alot of updates. Mattreses were old and sunken and dust behind beds and lights. It suited our needs to for one night.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Monica
"OK but not worth the $$"
Went to our room and people were already in it. went to front desk, they said it was probably the cleaning people ( we saw them laying on beds) and go to go in. Hotel should have come up and checked it out. turns out they rented the same room out twice.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Very friendly staff and delicious breakfast. My room was clean but there was way too much air freshener and had to open the window. Other than that it was a great stay.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"great place to stay!"
Great price, convenient location close to highway and dining. Clean room, comfortable bed and overall good deal.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
travelweary
Vary pleased with this stay.
3 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2013
"Hotel off of Interstate"
Looking for an inexpensive hotel and that is what we got. No frills, small room, average
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Cheryl
"staff friendly and breakfast was more than adequat"
Very good for the price and beds were very comfortable
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Attended a wedding at the beautiful Rotary Garden"
The breakfast buffet was great! Everything was fresh, tasty and well stocked. The room was spacious and comfortable. Huge vanity with mirror outside of shower/bathroom.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Kay
"Not worth the money."
Parking is not convenient to the only entrance, unless you're lucky enough to get a spot in the front. Guests are allowed to loiter out front smoking so I had to walk through cigarette smoke to get to the door. In general, I felt I did not get what I paid for.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"nice hotel"
Got to check in early. Close to surrounding restaurants and shopping.
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2013
"It was OK"
This was OK for a quick overnight stop. Reasonably clean. The breakfast was just ok .The omelet And sausage had to be microwaved.They did have make your own waffles but I did not try them.Will also say that desk personnel were helpful and polite.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2013
room was very nice staff friendly and helpful close to park for family reunion we will stay again
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Dennis
It was a great stay. the staff was great, the breakfast was great. Can't wait to go back
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2013