All hotels in Janesville, Wisconsin, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here616 Midland Rd, Janesville, WI, 53546, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

Breakfast bar was pretty lame. Microwave to warm eggs?? No healthy options like fruit or yogurt.
3 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Hotel for local construction workers"
Borderline scary. Side door lock was not opening for room keys so staff destroyed the lock. Construction workers were drinking in the parking lot. Nothing like having trucks with drunks scattered in a parking lot. Shower head would need to be bleached to reach filthy status! Drains for sink and tub didn't drain. They didn't have the usual shoppers, so that wasn't the reason. AC tried to work but gave up. It cooled the room with the volumn of a jet engine, my mistake was to turn it off for awhile, after that it just cooled so,so but still made a horrible noise.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Carolyn
"Good stay"
Very convenient location. Good staff. Could use a good cleaning. But, all in all a great stay for the price.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Jerry Tainter
"Solid"
Hotel was at a quiet intersection offering few choices for food and gas. Good place to stay with a good breakfast.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Ernie
We needed a quick stay. Checkout at noon is nice since we got in at midnight and have two kids. We didn't have to rush and kids had time to swim. Could be a little cleaner in pool area. Rooms could use a couple more big towels.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"CLOSE TO WHERE WE NEEDED TO GO"
WAS DISAPPOINTED. STAFF NOT VERY FRIENDLY. WHEN I WENT TO ASK FOR MORE TOWELS FIRST RESPONSE I GOT WAS WHAT FOR? WITH HAVING A FAMILY OF FIVE STAYING AND NOT ENOUGH TOWELS IN ROOM TO USE WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THE RESPONSE I GOT! PLUS HALF OF THE LIGHTS DID NOT WORK IN OUR ROOM AND THERE WAS NO PLUG FOR THE TUB. HAVE TWO LITTLE KIDS HARD TO GIVE SHOWERS TO.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"My stay"
The room was decent and clean when we got there. The staff seemed very friendly, especially the woman who took care of the continental breakfast. The breakfast was good although the coffee could have been stronger. I would have been happier if on my four night stay the sheets would have been changed. We went to the front desk and asked and still they were not changed.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Decent place to stay."
The first room we were assigned did not have a toilet that worked but were promptly transferred to a different room close by.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Jill
"Worked OK"
Needed an accessible room (particularly bathroom/toilet/shower) and this fit the bill (mostly, at least). The main disappointment was that the walk-in shower had a guide bar attached to the wall for a hand-held shower head, but the actual shower head was mounted (not portable) and, even worse, was way out of reach (6 to 7 feet high). Otherwise, queen-size bed was very comfortable; coffee was awful.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
TDY
"Location"
Location was great easy access to interstate. The room was not worth the price.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
Teri
the hotel was nice. the check in clerk was very helpful, and the caramel cookies were good! the problem was the beds were not really comfortable. we had a king size bed, it was lumpy and the pillows were terrible!! The towels were skimpy, and there isn't a bathroom fan.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Hanging in Janesville"
Nice
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
mark
"Comfy and convenient for my business needs"
Good desk and lightings setup in my room so I could do my prep work before my short drive into Janesville.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Hotel was close to my meeting the next morning"
The location was excellent to my meeting. Much to my pleasure, the room was clean, and updated with a new flat screen television, and had a refrigerator and microwave. The hotel staff was much more friendly than the last few stays I have had (probably because it was family owned). I will stay here again.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Baymont Inn & Suites, Janesville Wisconsin"
Terrible experienced upon check in the front desk cannot find my reservation even though I called Expedia said reservation is all confirmed but they end up booking a new reservation for me and then when I got to the room, the room is not cleaned at all, comforter is on the chair, bed is messy , first time that happen to me for the last 20 years
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
nix
"Very happy?"
This hotel provided everything we needed for a quick overnight stay while visiting family. Although we weren't at the hotel much, we slept great, had great service and the breakfast was very satisfying. For the price, we couldn't have been more happy.
1 night trip Jan 15, 2014
Candy
"Pleasant stop along the way"
This is a nice basic overnight hotel. Nothing fancy but, everything you need on your way to your destination.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2014
Lee
"janesville WI trip"
good stay, with no problems.
1 night trip Jan 8, 2014
SBT
"Simple but nice motel"
I've stayed there numerous times, and one thing always stands out: the staff. Friendly, helpful, go out of their way to solve problems. The rooms are cleaned well and the breakfast area is kept orderly. This visit I was there for 5 nights.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
MJ
"Christmas with immediate family."
The pool was a nice temp. We had a good time.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Dutchess
"Run down"
The room we stayed in the first night had holes in the carpet. The room the second night had food left in the refrigerator & the shower curtain rod seemed like it was going to fall down. On a positive note, there was vandalism to the pool the first night but the hotel immediately closed & cleaned the entire area & it was reopened in less than 24 hours.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Not recommended"
Toilet didn't work shower head didn't work the greatest jacuzzi tub full of hair and lint when I turned it on.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Not fancy, but affordable and clean"
We didn't have anything major go wrong with this visit, so that is a plus for such an affordable hotel stay. Breakfast was okay. Hotel staff were very friendly. Room was clean. Not the most comfortable bed/comforter, but overall a good deal for the money....
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
Tasha
"Needs updating."
Hotel is old and needs alot of updates. Mattreses were old and sunken and dust behind beds and lights. It suited our needs to for one night.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Monica
"OK but not worth the $$"
Went to our room and people were already in it. went to front desk, they said it was probably the cleaning people ( we saw them laying on beds) and go to go in. Hotel should have come up and checked it out. turns out they rented the same room out twice.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Very friendly staff and delicious breakfast. My room was clean but there was way too much air freshener and had to open the window. Other than that it was a great stay.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"great place to stay!"
Great price, convenient location close to highway and dining. Clean room, comfortable bed and overall good deal.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
travelweary
Vary pleased with this stay.
3 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2013
"Hotel off of Interstate"
Looking for an inexpensive hotel and that is what we got. No frills, small room, average
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Cheryl
"staff friendly and breakfast was more than adequat"
Very good for the price and beds were very comfortable
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Attended a wedding at the beautiful Rotary Garden"
The breakfast buffet was great! Everything was fresh, tasty and well stocked. The room was spacious and comfortable. Huge vanity with mirror outside of shower/bathroom.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Kay
"Not worth the money."
Parking is not convenient to the only entrance, unless you're lucky enough to get a spot in the front. Guests are allowed to loiter out front smoking so I had to walk through cigarette smoke to get to the door. In general, I felt I did not get what I paid for.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"nice hotel"
Got to check in early. Close to surrounding restaurants and shopping.
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2013
"It was OK"
This was OK for a quick overnight stop. Reasonably clean. The breakfast was just ok .The omelet And sausage had to be microwaved.They did have make your own waffles but I did not try them.Will also say that desk personnel were helpful and polite.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2013
room was very nice staff friendly and helpful close to park for family reunion we will stay again
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Dennis
It was a great stay. the staff was great, the breakfast was great. Can't wait to go back
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
Becky
"A/C didn't work"
The A/C didn't work, there was a fan in the room but it squeaked all night. The carpet was very old and just looking yucky. The towels were very hard. The staff was nice. We stayed here for one night, we checked in late and left early the next am.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"Good location, right off the interstate."
Staff was very friendly, overall a good choice, free breakfast was good. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Perfect location!"
I was staying at another hotel in town for the last few weeks and wanted more "bang for my buck". The hotel was right by the ice age trail, perfect for exercise, and right off the freeway when I needed to get around town. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was great. I was glad to finally find a comfortable bed to stay in, hot breakfast (and not just cereal), and an exercise room for the rainy weather. I will be back.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2013
"Comfortable,Pet friendly!"
We chose this hotel in Janesville,Wi. because it was pet friendly,the free breakfast was good,they include free wifi when you check in. Very reasonable rates. The pool and hot tub were clean & relaxing.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Kris
"Overall Clean -- But Clearly Worn"
The continental breakfast is subpar, mass produced frozen stuff from Costco. Fortunately, there is a Denny's next door. The beds were pretty poor. Cleanliness was good and the front desk folks pleasant and helpful. There are better options a little further north off the expressway.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Not as good 2nd time around"
2nd multi-night stay at this hotel. In general, room was clean and comfortable, but A/C unit did not work very well. Front desk had someone look at it but it wasn't repaired (they had 3 days to do it). Wasn't really an issue until last day when outside temps got into 80's. Also, the 30 year old dryer in the guest laundry was broken, but not marked as such, so we had to ask them to dry our clothes in the indusrial dryers they have. The hotel maids are very nice and accommodating. Front desk staff is nice as well, but I was disappointed they didn't follow-up on A/C issues. Guess I should have complained louder. Staff is friendly which is important, but I just feel like the hotel falls a little short of the larger chains in professionalism, attention to detail and making sure guests needs are met. Even with the problems, I would probably stay here again based on cost and convenience. However, I may have a hard time convincing the wife to join me again.
4 night family trip Jun 13, 2013
Earl
"nice and dirty"
The nice gentleman at the front desk asked if I had a preference which floor my room was on, I replied it didn't matter as long as it was clean and quiet. It was neither! About a 12 inch hair on the shower wall, broken and dirty furniture with a large crack in the wall covered up with mesh tape next to the holes in the wall by the dirty broken chair! Will not stay there again. Did I mention it was dirty! I would not recommend, at least the room I had anyway.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Janesville
Thank you for writing a review. We are sorry you had a bad experience. we do apologize. Letting the front desk know would help us correct these issues. It is our goal to make our guests our priority. Again we apologize and hope you will try us again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Close to the hospital"
The check in people were not very friendly. A hello and smile would have been nice. The cleaning people were very nice. Overall the stay was pretty good.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Janesville
Thank you for writing a review. We are sorry the front desk staff were not friendly. They are to greet every guest with a smile. We are happy to hear that at least the cleaning staff were friendly. We will definitely look into the pillows. Please come again, thank you.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"Not so good"
Hotel staff were not helpful, fire alarms went off, had to go to front desk for extra blankets
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Janesville
Thank you for writing a review. We are sorry you felt our staff was not helpful. It is our goal to make every guest feel welcome. I am sorry you had to come to the desk for the blankets but our staff is told not to leave the desk unattended. We are a limited service hotel and the clerks will do all they can to accomodate your needs. The alarms were pulled by a guest and everything was handled in a timely fashion. We hope you will try us again.
1 night trip May 3, 2013
"Very Very Nice Stay"
Great Place to stay, good location, very clean, good price , I'll be back!
3 night trip Apr 24, 2013
"Nice basic hotel at a reasonable rate"
The rooms were very clean, the staff was very nice. it's just a basic hotel room, nothing fancy. The beds are really uncomfortable though, woke up with a backache every morning. The odd numbered rooms face the south and the freeway. The air conditioner/heater drowned it out, but if you're sensitive to that, ask for an even numbered room on the north side.
3 night business trip Apr 21, 2013
"Convenient to Beloit and Janesville"
Hotel was conveniently located to the interstate so Beloit was just a 10 to 15 minute drive south. Plenty of shopping and restaurants 5 mins north (one exit north) in Janesville. Room wasn't luxurious but it was clean and comfortable. Staff was very nice and helpful. Continental breakfast was okay, but Denny's is next door for those who want good breakfast. Substantially cheaper than the other hotels just one exit up the interstate in Janesville.
5 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2013
Earl
"Good hotel for business, couples or students"
Good place, has nice rooms and lobby area, very good breakfast, pool is open to adults 24/7 which can be good or bad. We asked for a quiet area away from pool and they gave us a good quiet area.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Janesville
Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate our guests opinions. Our pool is now open from 6:00am-10:00pm everyday. Our breakfast does offer a variety of items, including waffles and french toast. We our convienently located off the interstate. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again very soon.
Other trip Apr 17, 2013
Joshua
"Appropriate for the price."
Cold pool. Hot tub jets didn't work.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Janesville
BAymont Janesville thanks you for your review. We are so sorry you found our pool cold. We will definetley turn it up a notch. We have our hot tub jets working, we apologize for this issue. Please come again and try the swirling, relaxing hot tub jets again.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013