All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
11130 Northwest Fwy, Houston, TX, 77092, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Nice hotel. Clean and very courteous to guests."
I was going to attend an Astros game and saw this hotel for $69 in expedia and decided to stay here. It's a fair distance from minute maid park approximately 11 miles and about 6 miles from the galleria. The staff was nice and the rooms were clean. I would not mind staying here again. Very nice hotel for the price.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
jesus
Love the servives n plus is the rooms were nice n clean
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Very good customer service!"
The reservation clerk was very fast and friendly.
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
Sergio
Very Pleased with the room and staff. The rooms were comfortable, Great stay
4 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
R
"A great room experience!!!!"
We enjoyed the room, it was clean and the staff was very helpful. I'd come back again.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"My experience"
Friendly staff when I arrived, room was stuff but front guy came to fix the a/c it wouldn't come on but finally did. Next morning elevator broke the morning staff act like they didn't care it was broke and it was the only elevator after 30 mins of seeing if the elevator is going to get fixed I walked up the stairs since they weren't helpful. Breakfast wasn't really continental is was very basic. I rate it avg probably won't be back but inside of room is nice.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Mo
"Great location, adequate accommodations"
There are restaurants within walking distance, including Mexican, Jason's Deli, Luby's, fish and pizza. The hotel is clean enough and quiet enough. Value wise, it's one of the less expensive options for the area without being a "What was I thinking?" moment when you see it. I've stayed here several times and will do so again in the future.
4 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Reese
"Great price for good stay."
Only real issue is the road and business construction around the hotel. Not their fault, but made finding the entrance just a bit difficult.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Our stay was nice. The construction on the freeway was a pain.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
N/A
"GOOD Hotel with good location"
I was on a business trip and needed a clean hotel in a safe area. I was pleased with my stay at LaQuinta Houston NW. Liked the friendly staff.
Other trip May 27, 2014
My family and I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The hotel staff was friendly and the room was comfortable and clean. I also enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. Nice hotel to stay at!!!
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Good hotel"
All services and facilities where in working order. Rooms where clean and safe. Breakfast was better than expected. Staff was helpful and available for the few questions we had.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
"DISGUSTING! would never stay again"
Room smelled of urine would warn people to stay away! DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING!!!!
3 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"Good hotel"
Hotel was good for price although there is construction on the road near by. Hotel staff was really helpful, allowed me to use fax to take care of stuff at home. Got a good night's rest!
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Cari
"car break in ;("
Room was fine very clean and well maintained but my car window was broken in parking lot. Staff was nice and concerned but location disappointing. Need security for parking lot other hotels in the area have security.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
Leandy
"Unacceptable Wi-Fi Service"
The hotel is convenient and clean but the wi-fi is so weak that it takes minutes to load a website and downloading never finishes. Getting any work done using the internet is impossible. I will not stay there on my next trip if the wi-fi network is not significantly upgraded.
4 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"Best nights sleep"
I was dead to the world.. if only my family had let me lie. I haven't slept so deep in such a very long time. Loved it!!!
2 night family trip Dec 15, 2013
Krista
"Will Stay Again"
The continental breakfast was more than what I expected. The linens were fresh and crisp, and the bed was oh so comfortable. The bathroom floor could have been cleaned a bit more, because the grout lines was dark in some areas. There was construction going on in the area. For the price, I will stay again!!!!
2 night romance trip Dec 14, 2013
KeKe
"Great for what it is!"
Alright let's be honest it's no four seasons but for what it is it's a great stay and deal. If you're like me and just use the hotel to sleep, shower, and "bathroom duties" haha this is perfect to you! You don't need to stay at a Four Seasons if you're gonna be out all day. Great service and check out was easy. If you're going on an adventurous vacation and you'll be out all day stay here if not you'd probably wanna invest in the Four Seasons haha
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Happy happy
"Decent value for the money"
I wanted a reasonably priced decent hotel room, and that's what I got. The room was clean and comfortable with a nice TV and adequate WiFi. The staff was courteous and competent, and there was a pretty nice complementary breakfast. So I was satisfied.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
"reasonable value"
Hotel is OK. staff is good but the rooms are dated. this is even though they claim it was renovated recently.
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
Danny
Staff were friendly. Hotel was clean and in good condition. The bathroom had a must odor to it.
2 night trip Oct 16, 2013
"Very low quality hotel"
OMG, rooms are so small that you really donot have enough room to put your luggage in a disint place. Their breakfast has very low quality
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
Anna
"Fool me once"
If you've stayed in La Quinta hotels before, skip this one. Normally they are amazingly average an a decent place to crash for a night. This one is not. It is older, dated, and until the construction is complete, in a terrible location. The rate I got was cheaper then a typical La Quinta but so not worth it. It's not any one thing was so bad, like the hair dryer falling off the wall or the goofy cable system that lost channels constantly, it was just over all a poor stay. For the price you can get into something better.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
Joe Little
"Houston Galleria visit"
Dated Carpeting ad Breakfast had marginal offering's. Towel had a long black hair on it.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
"I have wasted my time staying at other hotels"
The front desk staff was friendly. Check in took less than 5 minutes. My room was just as I expected and in working order. When I asked for suggestions of where to eat, they gave me a two page list. No hotel has ever been able to do that. Although I only stayed two nights, the front desk staff remembered my last name which is not easy. Who does that anymore? The free breakfast is not meant to be Grandma's kitchen. It is quick and will hold you over until lunch. I will stay here again, no questions asked. I am real, I am not staff, I do not know anyone that works there personally. I am a real business traveler.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2013
Heather P
"The rooms were not that clean and musty."
The overall experience was disappointing. The hotel was rated 3.5 out of 5. I had previously stayed in a hotel rated 3.5 and this hotel was nowhere near as clean as the previous hotel. I feel like this hotel is overrated. The 4th floor hallway smelled like a smokers paradise. Would not recommend to anyone. However, the staff was friendly and did a nice job.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"LOVE THIS HOTEL!"
IT IS CLOSE TO THE 290 FWY. IT HAD ENOUGH EATING PLACES INCLUDING A GREAT GROCERY STORE AND PLENTY OF GAS STATIONS. IT EVEN HAD ONE OF MY FAVORITE CLOTHING STORES ACROSS THE STREET. THE BREAKFAST WAS GREAT AND THEY KEPT EVERYTHING SO CLEAN AND NEAT. THE ROOM SERVICE WAS VERY REASONABLE. WHEN I GO BACK TO HOUSTON I WILL BE STAYING HERE AGAIN!!!
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
DANA
"Terrible"
Filthy
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2013
We were impressed with the quality of service and cleanliness. The only problem was that the elevator was broken our entire stay and the stairwell had no cooling. Other than that it was a great experience.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2013
Kimmy
"Close enough to everything."
We spent a long weekend in Houston, and were able to get to anywhere we wanted to in a shorrt time . The hotel is only 5 minutes from the downtown area. and only 1 minute from the loop. Clean and comfortable, a good place to stay.
2 night trip May 30, 2013
The hotel was nice, staff was friendly and welcoming. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip May 23, 2013
Ashley
"OK for a quick stay"
Nice enough hotel, lots of construction on the surrounding roads. Convenient to the 610/290 hwys. five-ten mins to Galleria. TV in room didn't work. Didn't feel like switching rooms, so I just dealt with it. Internet was a bit spotty, but generally worked. Area is a bit sketchy, but pretty typical for most of Houston.
3 night trip May 21, 2013
Arturo was very helpful. Hold on to this guy!
2 night business trip May 5, 2013
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Checking in was a breeze with my booking on hotel.com. Rooms were clean and the pillow top bed was wonderful. Will definitely stay again.
2 night family trip May 3, 2013
Jalan M
"Very good. more variety for breakfast ,close at10a"
good experience .breakfast not the best.I like the waffles.
Other trip May 6, 2013
"All 5's except for ONE major issue"
I would have given this hotel a total of 5 very satisfied for my overall rating, BUT I paid through Hotels.com and was charged again at the hotel for my stay. Not only did they charge my card, when I went to the front desk to dispute the charges, I was assured they would refund my card, but did the exact opposite and charged me again! So I paid Hotels.com for the hotel for 1 night, AND Holiday Inn for the night, and again for another night just for the heck of it. Not a good experience with that. Luckily I called Hotels.com and they took care of everything for me. Great example of Hotels.com fixing a mess of things for me. This is why I do, and always will book through Hotels.com for any of my hotel needs.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2013
Roxana
"nice n clean"
Good price. Very nice room. Clean.
Business trip Apr 16, 2013
toan
"Good hotel for the price I paid"
The weekend desk clerk went out of his way to be helpful. There is construction around the hotel so getting into the parking lot requires some creative driving.
2 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"Great value - clean - convenient location"
This hotel was very clean and a great value. The surrounding neighborhood isn't the greatest -- it's not the Galleria area -- but it isn't bad. As a single woman, I felt very safe. Plus, the location (almost at the interection of 290W and Loop 610) is VERY convenient to downtown, the Galleria area, Reliant Center and the Medical Center. I will definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2013
D Cole
"Not Bad"
Hotel and room was in good condition. The location is sort of hidden back from the main road and was difficult to find at first. My room was clean and no complaints on the service. I did get a chance to utilize the fitness room which all the equipment was in decent working order. The fitness room was a little hot and no towels.
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2013
Tory
"Stinky and hard to locate"
First you can't accesses the hotel from its stated address as that avenue is closed. Second the entire hotel smelled like an ashtray. I could smell it from the parking lot! When I got home I had to wash everything (even things not worn) to get the smell out of my fabrics .
Other trip Feb 17, 2013
Business travel
"Delivered as Advertised"
We were in Houston for business. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good as well. It served our needs very well at an acceptable price.
Other trip Jan 19, 2013
Business Tvlr
"Family hotel"
Everything was wonderful. The staff was helpful and friendly, the hallways were nice & clean. The rooms had no cigarette smell, the beds were comfortable.What more could a family want.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
"Hotel is good for stay"
i would suggest this hotel for the following reasons: The cleanliness of the room, the comfort of the stay and condition and upkeep the hotel is pleasing. The quality of staff and services was average, but not bad.
Other trip Dec 9, 2012
"Bad experience at the hotel"
The first day that we stayed at la Quinta hotel a bad noise woke up us, because they were remodeling and it was 6:30 in the morning , so we couldn't rest. Then the second Day they didn't clean one of the rooms were we stayed, I called the front desk and the person that answered was extremely rude, he said that it was not is problem and that the people from the cleaning area were already gone, they didn't clean the room and when I asked him to gave us another room he refused saying that he didn't had another room available. I will not return to that hotel next time that I visit Houston
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
Eugenia
it was ok.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2012
"Nice and Quite"
Nice hotel, clean and good service.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2012
"Just okay for the price"
Their wifi network was unacceptably slow. I will probably not stay there again for that reason.
4 night trip Oct 24, 2012