All hotels in Franklin, Tennessee, United States of America
4207 Franklin Commons Ct, Franklin, TN, 37064, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Don't stay here if you are allergic to pets"
I booked this room online at the last minute due to a family emergency. I wanted a room with a refrigerator, which I got. The bed was comfortable and clean but the carpet was stained. There was noticeable soap scum in the shower tub. The toilet tank lid was also significantly cracked but did not leak. Maple syrup was stuck all over the desk. The door did not fit flush against the frame so from the outside, you could actually see into the room when the door was shut. This made me a little nervous but the lock was secure and I was on the second floor. I had a terrible headache the next morning, and I realized it was probably due to all the pets I saw in the hotel. This probably also explains why the hotel seemed worn (especially the carpeting throughout). I did not recall seeing anything about the hotel accepting pets when I booked the room, so I double checked it, and of course, it was in the fine print. I will say that the staff was friendly and I was comfortable amongst the other families and couples I saw staying in the hotel. I ended up staying only one night instead of 2, and it was too late for me to change the reservation without penalty. I would not stay here again nor would I use this online booking tool. I've had much better luck booking directly with the hotels themselves. I could not even get a receipt from the hotel documenting that I had changed my reservation.
"Nice hotel close to interstate."
Visited with our daughter and grandchildren who live in the area and they met us at the hotel. The staff was so kind and let us check in a couple of hours early so the grandchildren could enjoy the pool. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very accommodating. Hope to stay there the next time we visit the family.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
E
"OK hotel, carpets and bathrooms not very clean."
Carpets were stained and iron melt spot was very prominent. Mold on shower curtain. Globs of dust in the bathroom vents.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Lice!"
Children and wife all came home with Lice. Room was very dirty, they never swept the floors at all. Front desk was very nice and helpful but the cleaning staff hates life.
3 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
"Housekeeping could be better"
My main issue is that the housekeeping could do a bit better job. The complimentary breakfast is something to keep walking by - no need to stop. Other than those 2 things the bed was adequate.
4 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
M Brown
"Clean rooms on a budget"
The staff at the facility was so kind and helpful. They really went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. The room had been deep cleaned, and especially the bathroom areas were spotless. It made me feel very comfortable. There was a nice desk area and TV. The couch and carpeted areas seemed a little old, which is the only reason I docked my rating a bit. If you're trying to save money and want something clean and affordable, I would suggest this place.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Megan
"Don't stay here"
I would not recommend this hotel. Very dirty, not wellkept, the sheets, blankets, carpets were dirty. You could actually see the dirt in the hallways and stairways.
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
Magen
"Night of horror"
Hotel has not kept up with the times. Untidy and caters to the smoker, which is the entire 4th floor. Despite booking a non-smoking room, the staff assigned us a room that even a smoker would turn down. Bedding, towels, pillows were all induced with smoke. Luckily, the comfort inn next door had an available room that la Quinta picked up the tab. Never again with LaQuinta.
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
Bredesen
"My stay"
Room wasnt clean but the staff put me in another room which was a little ok. The hotel needs updating. Not a good example for Franklin, TN
Other trip May 20, 2014
just relocated
"Disgusting restroom"
Restroom was extremely dirty. Perfect location is the only reason I stayed.
2 night trip May 12, 2014
Jimmy
"Unclean"
dirty towels and washcloths were left in the room when we first checked. The next day most of the dirty towels and washcloths were removed but no clean ones were brought. The halls and the elevator were dirty the whole stay.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"Very disappointing"
The staff was friendly, but that's about it. The room was a disappointment. The worst issue were some prominent stains on the outer bed sheet. Very easy to see, except for the person who made the bed, apparently. Other issues were in the bathroom, the toilet wasn't properly cleaned, and they didn't notice that the kleenex box was empty. Neighborhood is fine, very close to the interstate, but next time, I am staying somewhere else, anywhere else.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014
TJK
"Great stopping place to sleep"
This is a nice hotel to stay on our trips to St. Louis, MO.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
Staff was exceptionally nice. We had a lady in housekeeping named Tammy that went far and beyond to make our stay pleasant. I did think it could have been alot cleaner. Mirrors not clean so who knows about other surfaces. The comforter had a black spot. This could have came from lack of training not sure. We booked thru hotel.com i booked a month ago and 2 weeks ago had to change my room preference. I was NOT even asked if i wanted smoking or non smoking room. They just put us in a smoking room which i didnt realize until the day we were to arrive and they were booked becquse of the bicyccle thing and the festival in Franklin that weekend. The room had a string terrible smoke smell but Tammy went far and beyond to make it as pleasant as she could. I am also a animal owner and have a dog in my home but telling customers that it is a pet friendly should be mandatiry bc we kept iur dig at the kennel at the vets for the weekend. Thanks and overall im not sure if i would stay again.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Nice hotel close to many amenities"
Room was very clean, check in was quick and convenient. Hotel is Rey convenitely located and was staff is very friendly.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
kaley
"Needs Updating"
The carpets are very worn. The entire hotel looks "tired." The room was OK, however. Very convenient to the areas I needed to visit.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Basic"
Very basic hotel, breakfast, pool and beds were nice, BUT our shower was dirty and under the edge of the beds were Cheetos, a Slim Jim wrapper, and grape stems were behind the dresser.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Don't Stay Here"
Rooms are very old and they smell, bathtub was dirty , only good thing was the indoor pool
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Room smelled of cigarette smoke"
I booked a room through Expedia and was supposed to have a non-smoking room. The room we received, I was told, was neither. Well if you ask me, that's not possible. As soon as someone smokes in a room, it's going to be a smoking room. There were no other rooms available so we were stuck. They brought us some Febreeze but that did little to take care of the smell. Throom could have been cleaner. The frig and microwave were nice but we did not use them. The beds were comfortable. The coffee maker was missing the part that holds the coffee. Breakfast was disappointing. We came down at 8 am and stocks of just about everything were depleted. Spoons, cups, oatmeal, syrup, etc. Bagels were hard. Despite all of this, we were only staying for 1 night and has a
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
convenient location
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"Horrible experience"
Serious housekeeping Issues and overall cleanliness does not exsist.
6 night business trip Mar 23, 2014
"clean room great location"
Stayed one night on the way back from vacation. Room was comfortable breakfast could have been better but was adequate.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
Chad
"Been To Better"
Stood at the front counter awaiting check-in help for nearly 15 minutes. Desk man only came out from back office when the phone rang. Was given the wrong room, had reserved a king (for 2 of us) and was given a small double. A/C in the first room did not work well and we both were uncomfortable all night. Room matter was corrected for our 2nd night. Breakfast was the usual fare...cereal, bagels, yogurt, fruit, eggs, and a waffle machine. Problem here was the limited room to move around as you prepared your meal. Given the choice of so many facilities, I would choose another if I were going back to this area.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Bad experience"
First we were given key to room that hadn't been cleaned. TV was on as though someone was still there. Given new room which initially appeared ok but no toilet paper and window was open with no screen. One bed was clean but the other had just been made with obviously used sheets. Floor was dirty. Overall poor housekeeping. Breakfast was ok. Desk clerk said he would have given us a refund except we booked through expedia.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Randy
"laqunta hotel"
It was the worst hotel I stayed in .The room smelled like musty gross and for some reason the floor was wet. I got a wake up call for 1 am that I never asked for
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
becky
"Behind the times"
Outdated facility. Poor breakfast. Smelled musty. Needs paint and updates.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Spring Break"
The exercise equipment was not in very good shape. Only one treadmill that I was never able to get on because it was always in use. The elliptical should have Been replaced a long time ago.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
KB
"This hotel was a great value."
We stayed here for two nights at about the cost of one night elsewhere. Franklin is a pretty high rent district. Great value, nice room and we enjoyed the pool and hot tub. I would stay here again. My husband and I suspect that they keep costs down by understaffing, but since we were on a three day weekend with no deadlines it really didn't bother us to wait for the breakfast bar, or pool towels, to be restocked. We had no deadlines, and were happy for a nice, reasonably priced place to stay. The staff was kind, and didn't seem stressed, though they were obviously working very hard. If you want five star service go to one of the more luxurious, pricier hotels in Nashville. If you want a fine hotel at a fine price go to La Quinta.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Loved the pillows"
Clean, friendly staff. Stayed here for a quick overnight business trip. My room was a little close to the interstate, which I am not used to, because I live in the country. Towels were a little thin for my taste, but there were plenty of them. The pillows were fabulous - made me very comfortable. It served my purpose.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Martha
Nice hotel comfortable. Pool and Spa was warm!! Very close to restaraunts.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Was promised 5 rooms with two double beds. Upon arrival we were told they didnt have double beds. We got rooms with one king size bed. A little inconvenient for families.
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2014
"Not the worst hotel"
Room was decent at first glance. It was pretty dirty if you really look, very cheap bedding that was very uncomfortable. No fridge or microwave, if it were a $40 room I wouldn't complain. It wasn't much better than my last hotel that was MUCH cheaper. "Breakfast" was pretty weak too, for a room that is over $125 without the discount it should have been worlds better all the way around. Sadly there really wasn't much positive I could talk about, maybe the t.v.was nice? A nice mattress would have probably changed things considerably
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"The worst LQ"
Very unclean in lobby, hallways, and room. I have never stayed at an LQ like this. Even the front desk attendant had an awful smell. I assure you I am not exaggerating. Hotel is located in a very high growth area of Nashville and this experience was completely unexpected. Shame on Laquinta.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
Benjy
"ok room"
We booked this room for the indoor pool and hot tub. Had we know it was closed we would have stayed somewhere else for less money. Hotel has a musty smell and the rooms had been over booked, leaving the manager scrambling to get all taken care of. Walls are really thin and could hear the dogs next door barking. Beds were clean but need mattress replaced, has sunk spots. It is walking distance to the Cracker Barrel. It is an ok room for a night.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Kay
"TEA? No Tea available."
Location of room was too noisy with street traffic, room above also noisy, big foot. A hotel stay should be comfortable since I was on a personal business trip needed a full night rest to drive back home.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Dee
It was nice bed was comfortable bathtub could have been cleaner.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"No pool....low quality"
Due to renovations at our house we needed a place for the night. We should of chose a different place. Many of La Quinta hotels I've stayed at in,past were well kept. This one is in need of renovations. The interior seem very outdated, grungy, and old. The elevator smelled of smoke. The bathroom vent was coming off the wall. Poor patch repair over the shower. The pool was out of service. They said due to low levels of chemicals. They didn't seem very motivated to get it fixed anytime soon. The best part of stay, waffles. The breakfast choice of my family. They enjoyed it overall value for one night stay could be best spent elsewhere.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
"Cold shower or Methodist Baptism?"
The room was very comfortable. The beds were nice. Breakfast was lacking. The biggest problem we had was the shower. There was NO water pressure for the shower. If I had taken a cold shower, I could have gotten wet all at one time. Otherwise, it was like being sprinkled - like a Methodist baptism. The warm water barely trickled out of the showerhead.
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Will not stay again."
The mattress was uncomfortable. There was hair left in the bath tub. Breakfast could be much improved.
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
Jack
"This Hotel was a great place to stay"
The site was clean and the services where excellent. Great located to medical shopping and food. Will cont. to stay with them !
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2013
Rhonda Newman
"great for the money"
ample parking comfortable bed good location overall great value
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
The hotel staff were really nice. Housekeeping came a little too early on the day we were checking out. Indoor pool was great. Very warm!!! Breakfast was also very good!!! Will stay here every time we go see my sisters in Nashville!!!
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
"Perfect place to stay"
We stay there every time we visit our kids in Franklin. The staff is wonderful and very helpful; I always ask for an extra pillow which is delivered promptly every time. This is an older hotel but it is clean and safe and the price is excellent.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
The quality of the room has deminished. The room was not cleaned well, no vacuming for the 3 nights we were there!The staff was pleasant. We question whether we will stay again, because of the quality.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Lou
"Nice facility, close in location of our visit."
Visiting family in Franklin for the Thanksgining holiday.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
L.
"Business trip"
Sty at many LaQuintas across the US this is in need of serious updates. Not very clean.
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
"Dependable"
This hotel is easy to find. It was quiet and clean. The breakfast was the usual fare. I did appreciate that there was a small refrigerator at the breakfast bar for the milk.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
"convenient to where we wanted to go"
only problem was kids across the hall slamming doors it's the luck of the draw
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Decent Hotel for the Price"
Hotel room had a strange smell and found hair in the shower. We did not know this was a pet friendly hotel until we arrived. Breakfast was just okay. Would not stay here again.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
We really enjoyed or stay here. The staff were so nice and accommodating. The only real complaint I have is the elevator was out of order all week. They do allow pets for no extra charge, which is awesome. It would be nice if they had fridges and microwaves in the rooms. All in all, a nice stay.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013