All hotels in Franklin, Tennessee, United States of America
4207 Franklin Commons Ct, Franklin, TN, 37064, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

2.9
"Pathetic."
The lady at check in had an attitude. Sorry to have disturbed her. Toilet was clogged when I checked in and had to get a plunger to take care of it myself. Pathetic.
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Ben
"Convienent to rt 65"
Excellent desk help, room very clean and comfortable parking lot ell lit, the only thing that was negative was kids noisy and Rubinstein down hall after 10we
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
we are retired
"Wedding stay"
Was down for a wedding. Worked out nicely and allowed us to bring our dog so she wouldn't have to be kenneled.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Anthony
"The perfect room if you like walk-to-wall hair"
Given the price of the room and given that we only needed a place to sleep between the 2 legs of our long driving trip, the hotel offered an okay room. The simple breakfast buffet the next morning was good given we only expected a continental type of buffet. Their swimming pool looked to be in good shape but we didn't have the time to try it. Positive experiences aside, our bathroom was disgusting unless you like hair in the bathtub and on the walls. We thought the beds were comfortable, but the pillows were of varying quality and one of them was covered with hair (we weren't sure if it was human or dog). For an aloepecia sufferer this room may have offered memories of better times, but the lack of cleanliness put us off. Many hotel guests had dogs, so this is a likely source of our room's unexpected decoration. One other important note, this hotel does not offer queen sized beds (only "full" sized beds) according to the hotel staff and despite what is listed on Expedia. There are many other nearby hotels at a price similar to the La Quinta, I would suggest using one of them unless you would like to add a fur lining to your otherwise hairless clothing.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Hairy Sensitive
"Thanksgiving in TN 2014"
We had a wonderful family time over Thanksgiving. Enjoyed the pool several times and the breakfast too.
5 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Not too bad for a short stay"
Did not have room cleaning on Thanksgiving, breakfast items were slow to be restocked but overall not a bad place to stay for a couple of nights.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Debbie
This hotel is very nice and the staff was wonderful
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Very nice. Clean and comfortable. Good staff"
Very satisfied and would highly recommend this hotel!
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Cleanliness/Friendliness"
The bathtub was filthy, the standing area looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months. The bathroom floor was dirty and sticky. The same debris was in the hallway the whole time we were there. Good things....the bed and pillows were super comfy. The lady at the front counter was also extremely nice.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Jessica and Timothy
"Nicely Recommended!!!!"
My husband and I came on 11/8/14 for the FloridaVsVandy game. It was a nice and cozy hotel for the night. Easy access from the interstate and a friendly staff. I would stay here again and recommend to anyone.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Don't stay here unless there is no where else"
This hotel needs cleaned bad, I think it is the dirtiest hotel I have stayed in ever. I have one other hotel that comes to mind and this one was worse than that. The elevator had stuff all over the wall like it had not been cleaned in months the carpet was absolutely the dirtiest carpet I have seen in a hotel ever. There is scratches of something down the wall. It even smelled bad like a pet store. I stay about 100 nights a year in hotels for work and stay in mid price range which is what this one is and it is the worst in 20 years. I really cannot understand that management would not take more initiative, these are not things that require money, this is just everyday upkeep. I did notice this was a corporate hotel so why is the corporation not doing something more. Spend your money somewhere else until you see words like under new management or remodeled. If you don't remember you read this when you get there. The people I must say were nice but why don't they take some initiative.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Short Term Stay"
I prefer staying at La Quinta because of the "down home" service and atmosphere of the hotel. However, during this particular visit, I noticed that the bathroom floor tile and shower handle has black mold around the edges, so I ended up purchasing some Clorox wipes and giving the room a thorough cleaning. Also, if a hotel is going to admit pets like dogs and cats, they need to shampoo the carpets and wash the bed spreads after each guest leaves.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Ernie
"Ownership absent??"
Service is questionable at time. Front desk help runs between desk and kitchen to serve food during breakfast hours? Very slow. Entry way smokers haven.
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
"ONE BAD APPLE CAN SPOIL THE WHOLE BARROW"
IT WAS VERY NICE BEAUTIFUL SCEENERY . ONE OF TWO PROBLEMS I WITNESSED. 1. NO CURTAINS TO KEEP THE SUN OUT IF I WAS WANTING TO SLEEP LATE . 2.I WITNESSED A CUSTOMER AT THE FRONT OFFICE DESK HAD A COMPLAINT OF A RUDE OF NOISY NEIGHBOR NEXT TO HIM. HE ASKED THE PERSON ON DUTY IF HE COULD BE MOVED OR HAVE A REFUND. THE PERSON ON DUTY TOLD THE MAN IF HE WAS NOT HAPPY HE WAS FREE TO LEAVE. I WAS KINDA SHOCKED. THERE WAS NO EXTRA EFFERT TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM .
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Convenient to Franklin and Cool Springs"
Clean rooms and convenient location to Williamson County, Tennessee.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Ernie
"Don't recommend, however nice pool"
Pros-bed was comfortable, location was convenient. Breakfast was good the first morning, but staff did a very poor job of restocking items the second morning. Pool-large and warm. This is what made our stay worthwhile. Hot tub was broken. Cons- staff was rude at during checkout and overall unfriendly during the stay. Dirty towel from previous guests left on our bathroom door. Overall, not adequately cleaned.
2 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
Wesley
"very nice stay!"
It was a very nice stay. The staff was always friendly.
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Good experience for good price!"
We had a pleasant two night stay with everything we needed. Friendly staff, clean room and good breakfast provided daily. Not the most beautiful, but no complaints either. For the price we paid, we were well cared for.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Sam
"highly satisfied!"
I visited nashville for a wedding and didnt Stay at the suggested hotels. I am glad i didnt this hotel was much better then the ones that others stastayed at. The bed was so comfortable i didnt want to get up. They even accomidated my early arrival and had a room cleaned for me by 10am. Everyone was terrific and i will be staying here again when i visit with friends!
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Tracy
"Could be better"
This motel is run down and needs a renovation and deep cleaning.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Nice stay and clean room with no lingering odors. Very nice mattress and pillows, which in my opinion is one of the most important features.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Good location with reasonable price"
This location is reasonably maintained.Rooms are clean with good breakfast. Located near the highway. Most of the staff are very helpful but all are polite. If you are traveling on a budget and want free amenities such as indoors pool, free breakfast, and free Internet, this would be a very good choice for you. Some rooms have small refrigerator and microwave, which is very convenient if you're staying multiple days.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Sammy
"Family Event"
We arrived on a rainy night. The front desk clerk was warm and friendly, there were no problems checking in. The room was clean, beds comfortable. We slept late, so we did partake of the breakfast. The maid service was excellent, friendly. There were lots of smiles and we felt welcomed. The only thing that I noticed was the elevator needed some updating, which considering everything else is really very minor. I would recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Very cooperative staff. They tried to accommodate as much as possible. They are good about allowing us to check in a little early if they have a room ready since we stop there often to meet our grandchildren. The pool is nice and warm with a good supply of towels poolside. The hot tub was not working this time for some reason. The breakfast was adequate. Some things ran out quickly and they did not have any replenishments but there were plenty of waffles, cereal, bagels, hard boiled eggs, and milk. The front desk was always helpful and professional.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
GM
"Overpriced. Poor conditions."
Bed broken. Roaches on wall. Staff unconcerned. Never again.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
RetiredTraveler
"Management not willing to help out family!"
Dogs barking all night! Had family emergency come up and asked to cancel second night (3 rooms) but was told at 12:50pm that we had 10min to get our stuff and be back at front desk which we were willing to do but when desk clerk called manager, she was told no deal and that we would be charged for second night! We had to leave anyway as we explained! They were sold out so we were sure they could fill the three rooms quickly! Also, we were told housekeeping had already left for the day! Will not recommend La Quinta ever again! Our family has stayed with La Quintas for over 20 years!
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Leann
"Room never cleaned"
I'm normally pretty satisfied with La Quinta hotels. This was an exception. It took about 20 minutes to check in due to the fact that only one person was working the desk. This was around 5p which I assume would traditionally be a busy time when the hotel should be staffed to accommodate such levels of business. Secondly, we were there for two nights and our room was never cleaned. This hotel must make a killing given that it doesn't have a staff to pay or rooms to clean!
2 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"It will do"
I stayed at this hotel because my 'usual hotel' was already booked up. The location is very good and convenient to the highway and the city of Franklin. Rooms are a bit tired, and my AC unit didn't work very well. I was on the first floor and close to the pool....so my wing smelled like chlorine. Folks working there were nice, and it had all the expected amenities. Ideal for low-maintenance business traveler like myself.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"Best family trip"
Awesome and friendly employees
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
Nicolas
"Good deal and affortable"
Ok for short stay
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
P Veak
"Don't stay here if you are allergic to pets"
I booked this room online at the last minute due to a family emergency. I wanted a room with a refrigerator, which I got. The bed was comfortable and clean but the carpet was stained. There was noticeable soap scum in the shower tub. The toilet tank lid was also significantly cracked but did not leak. Maple syrup was stuck all over the desk. The door did not fit flush against the frame so from the outside, you could actually see into the room when the door was shut. This made me a little nervous but the lock was secure and I was on the second floor. I had a terrible headache the next morning, and I realized it was probably due to all the pets I saw in the hotel. This probably also explains why the hotel seemed worn (especially the carpeting throughout). I did not recall seeing anything about the hotel accepting pets when I booked the room, so I double checked it, and of course, it was in the fine print. I will say that the staff was friendly and I was comfortable amongst the other families and couples I saw staying in the hotel. I ended up staying only one night instead of 2, and it was too late for me to change the reservation without penalty. I would not stay here again nor would I use this online booking tool. I've had much better luck booking directly with the hotels themselves. I could not even get a receipt from the hotel documenting that I had changed my reservation.
"Nice hotel close to interstate."
Visited with our daughter and grandchildren who live in the area and they met us at the hotel. The staff was so kind and let us check in a couple of hours early so the grandchildren could enjoy the pool. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very accommodating. Hope to stay there the next time we visit the family.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
E
"OK hotel, carpets and bathrooms not very clean."
Carpets were stained and iron melt spot was very prominent. Mold on shower curtain. Globs of dust in the bathroom vents.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Lice!"
Children and wife all came home with Lice. Room was very dirty, they never swept the floors at all. Front desk was very nice and helpful but the cleaning staff hates life.
3 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
"Housekeeping could be better"
My main issue is that the housekeeping could do a bit better job. The complimentary breakfast is something to keep walking by - no need to stop. Other than those 2 things the bed was adequate.
4 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
M Brown
"Clean rooms on a budget"
The staff at the facility was so kind and helpful. They really went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. The room had been deep cleaned, and especially the bathroom areas were spotless. It made me feel very comfortable. There was a nice desk area and TV. The couch and carpeted areas seemed a little old, which is the only reason I docked my rating a bit. If you're trying to save money and want something clean and affordable, I would suggest this place.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Megan
"Don't stay here"
I would not recommend this hotel. Very dirty, not wellkept, the sheets, blankets, carpets were dirty. You could actually see the dirt in the hallways and stairways.
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
Magen
"I wouldn't stay there again"
I checked in late with my kids. We got into the first room and there was a stain on the bed spread. I called down and the girl nicely switched me to another room. This room was a non smoking room but it smelt so badly like smoke, it.made my kids all cough. There was also a stain on the curtain that.looked like blood. They had no other room so they sprayed the room. The carpets in the rooms, hallways and stairways were so dirty, you could see brown dirt. It seemed like this hotel was not well taken care of. So many maintenance things that needed to be fixed, showed a lack of care for the hotel. It defiantly needed a makeover. I would not recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
"yuck!"
This hotel was dirty and you could tell they have done little maintenence to it. My first room had a gross stain on the blanket so I got them to switch my room. The next room was smokey and there was a stain on the curtain that looked like blood. I called to complain but they couldn't do much. I was going to get a new hotel but decided that since it was late I would deal with it. Yuck never again. The stairway and carpets in rooms and hallways was nasty, literally they were brown. Very unhappy with this hotel.
1 night trip May 28, 2014
"Night of horror"
Hotel has not kept up with the times. Untidy and caters to the smoker, which is the entire 4th floor. Despite booking a non-smoking room, the staff assigned us a room that even a smoker would turn down. Bedding, towels, pillows were all induced with smoke. Luckily, the comfort inn next door had an available room that la Quinta picked up the tab. Never again with LaQuinta.
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
Bredesen
"My stay"
Room wasnt clean but the staff put me in another room which was a little ok. The hotel needs updating. Not a good example for Franklin, TN
Other trip May 20, 2014
just relocated
"Disgusting restroom"
Restroom was extremely dirty. Perfect location is the only reason I stayed.
2 night trip May 12, 2014
Jimmy
"Unclean"
dirty towels and washcloths were left in the room when we first checked. The next day most of the dirty towels and washcloths were removed but no clean ones were brought. The halls and the elevator were dirty the whole stay.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"Very disappointing"
The staff was friendly, but that's about it. The room was a disappointment. The worst issue were some prominent stains on the outer bed sheet. Very easy to see, except for the person who made the bed, apparently. Other issues were in the bathroom, the toilet wasn't properly cleaned, and they didn't notice that the kleenex box was empty. Neighborhood is fine, very close to the interstate, but next time, I am staying somewhere else, anywhere else.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014
TJK
"Great stopping place to sleep"
This is a nice hotel to stay on our trips to St. Louis, MO.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
Staff was exceptionally nice. We had a lady in housekeeping named Tammy that went far and beyond to make our stay pleasant. I did think it could have been alot cleaner. Mirrors not clean so who knows about other surfaces. The comforter had a black spot. This could have came from lack of training not sure. We booked thru hotel.com i booked a month ago and 2 weeks ago had to change my room preference. I was NOT even asked if i wanted smoking or non smoking room. They just put us in a smoking room which i didnt realize until the day we were to arrive and they were booked becquse of the bicyccle thing and the festival in Franklin that weekend. The room had a string terrible smoke smell but Tammy went far and beyond to make it as pleasant as she could. I am also a animal owner and have a dog in my home but telling customers that it is a pet friendly should be mandatiry bc we kept iur dig at the kennel at the vets for the weekend. Thanks and overall im not sure if i would stay again.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Nice hotel close to many amenities"
Room was very clean, check in was quick and convenient. Hotel is Rey convenitely located and was staff is very friendly.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
kaley
"Needs Updating"
The carpets are very worn. The entire hotel looks "tired." The room was OK, however. Very convenient to the areas I needed to visit.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Basic"
Very basic hotel, breakfast, pool and beds were nice, BUT our shower was dirty and under the edge of the beds were Cheetos, a Slim Jim wrapper, and grape stems were behind the dresser.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Don't Stay Here"
Rooms are very old and they smell, bathtub was dirty , only good thing was the indoor pool
Other trip Apr 7, 2014