All hotels in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States of America
11341 Campbell Lakes Dr, Knoxville, TN, 37922, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
    Rather comfortable
    Quite clean
    Room is all right
"Not the Baymount Inn and Suites"
This was a Baymount Inn and Suites when I booked the room. It changed over two week prior to our stay. Someone should have notified me and I could have made the choose to keep the reservation or change. NOT HAPPY!!!!
1 night trip May 1, 2013
MO
"Comfortable hotel"
Clean comfy bed. Staff was good. Didn't really care for the breakfast . Happy with the room.
Other trip Mar 22, 2013
Sandy
"Clean & comfortable"
Clean, nice beds, friendly service
1 night trip Feb 21, 2013

"Outstanding stopover hotel!"
We loved it! it was our overnight stop going down to Florida, and we enjoyed it so much that we booked it coming back as well. The cleanliness and comfort was out of this world. A great quiet, restful night. Great location, good breakfast! Won't disappoint.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2013
Bonny
"Excellent overnight accommodations"
Hotel was clean and well maintained. Our beds were very comfortable. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Canadian traveller
"A great place to stop for the night!!!"
We stopped at this hotel on the way down to Florida this year AND the way back, as we enjoyed it so much. The beds are FANTASTIC, the room is outrageously clean (and I looked EVERYwhere for a trace of uncleanliness...didn't find a speck!) , VERY quiet, friendly and helpful staff. Just an overalll great experience! If I had to pick one flaw it would be that the free breakfast is very limited. It has everything you need, but more of a hot selection would make this hotel 10+ stars.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2013
Bonny
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2016
Response by Clarion Inn & Suites West Knoxville
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating. I hope to have you as a guest at our property in the near future.
2 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2016
Response by Clarion Inn & Suites West Knoxville
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I hope to have you as a guest in our hotel in the near future.
1 night trip Jan 27, 2016
Response by Clarion Inn & Suites West Knoxville
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Maurine
Response by Clarion Inn & Suites West Knoxville
Thank you for taking the time to rate our property. Hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Response by Clarion Inn & Suites West Knoxville
Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
claire

TripAdvisor reviews for Clarion Inn & Suites

"Comfortable Stay"
01/10/16 delsolseeker Roseville, Michigan
I stayed at this hotel for one night on my way to Michigan from Florida. The hotel location is conveniently located a block or two from I75. The room was clean and I slept very comfortably. The room had a fridge and a microwave, but the microwave didn't work because the cord wasn't long enough to reach the outlet, so I had to use the microwave in the breakfast area. The hotel has a large parking lot for vehicles that have trailers. Breakfast was typical with eggs, sausage, juice, toast, and muffins. The hotel reps were pleasant upon check in and check out. I would stay at this hotel again.
"Best Staff"
01/06/16 2thdr1 Mandeville
I forgot my cellphone and when I called from 200 miles away they quickly located the phone and had it fed-exed to me. I left in on Mon and got it today on Wed. Great to have such good service. The only downer was the breakfast which lacked proteins.
"Average hotel, Dirty tub"
01/03/16 Martin5c Wells ME
The only issue we had with this hotel was hairs in the bathtub and the breakfast wasn't very good. My husband can't eat gluten or soybean oil so there was nothing he could eat. Would be nice if they at least had boiled eggs and fruit. Other than that it was ok.
"Ok"
01/03/16 Nobserve
Originally booked my room via booking.com and needed to alert the hotel I needed a pet friendly room. I was informed they did not have my reservation and to try back later. It took 3 days for the hotel to receive my reservation. I was told the manager was going to look into the situation but when I called that evening apparently the manager did not try and resolve the issue. The agent at booking.com called the hotel for me and the hotel had to manually enter my reservation. Apparently there was an issue with the communication between booking.com and the hotel servers so word of advise is to confirm the hotel has your reservation. The room is ok as it is only a place to sleep. The furniture in the room needs to be thrown away as they are filthy, we put a towel on the chair to put the luggage on. The rooms aren't bad but could be cleaned a bit better.
12/31/15 Heather T Denham Springs, Louisiana
We had a great vacation, this hotel was great, very clean located close to a lot of restaurants and shopping. Service was excellent and very accommodating especially with us arriving late with small children.
"Best Location"
12/31/15 Prashant P
Located one of the best location in Knoxville! This will be our new hotel to stop at as we frequently travel west to east. staff were great for the kids, and the room was very nice. We were very pleased with our overall experience at this location.
"Great Stay!!"
12/19/15 angela h Knoxville, Tennessee
We stay here every time around this year to do our christmas shopping. This hotel is Located right off of the interstate. The hotel is just minutes away from all the shopping stores and restaurants . There is even two restaurants with in walking distance. The hotel staff was very friend and the check in was very fast. The room was very nice and clean, and smelled great. The breakfast was delicious and had a great variety of breakfast foods. It was very quite and it was probably the best night of sleep I have ever had. I recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to a great hotel at great rate.
"Nice accommodations"
12/12/15 Mary Ellen H
We booked this room for our annual after-Thanksgiving Christmas shopping trip. The hotel offered a continental breakfast which was very nice. Very convenient to Turkey Creek shopping. The staff was very helpful -- efficient and friendly. The rooms were clean. Overall, a very affordable, nice place to stay!
"Overall Nice"
11/16/15 td397 Saint Louis, Missouri
Our stay was nice. The room overall was clean and the room was well appointed. The halls need some updating - but overall I would stay here again. There are many places to walk to in this very busy suburb of Knoxville. The staff was very attentive too.
"Great Location Stop"
11/14/15 Michael S Dubois
Super Location for North South on 75 or East west on 40 . Also food spots handy to Hotel. This Clarion has nice rooms with wonderful comfy beds. Looks like a former La Quinta outside and in. Descent Breakfast to send you on your way. Give it a try / Good Choice for the money.